Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1723 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Does anyone know about the rate / sqft. I think HIDCO increase it from 3600 - 3800. thoughts anyone?
    CommentQuote
  • Kalpataru Riverside

I was interested in Hiranandani .. but then a friend pointed out that "Kalpataru Riverside" project is much better located than hiranandani.. i think it is closer to the station and airport by 13-15 km.. the last price rate I got was 3500 psft at kalpataru.

but in any case toward the end i decided not to invest in real estate.. it is too much on shaky grounds.. i dont believe the price will last.. even if it will. it is not worth it.. i rather spend that kind of money on some other location or even do an international investment..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by donkeykong
    Does anyone know about the rate / sqft. I think HIDCO increase it from 3600 - 3800. thoughts anyone?

i can confirm this, as I just received a sample quote for their latest launch - Cambridge and the base rate has been quoted: 3800/-.
    CommentQuote
  • bhushan are you planning to negotiate? dont you think 3800 is a little too high?
    CommentQuote
  • keep in mind that HIDCO has a tennis court and a complete community plan, does kalpatru have something similar? Is it a township?
    CommentQuote
  • sorry i keep saying hidco, i meant HIRCO
    CommentQuote
    bhushan are you planning to negotiate? dont you think 3800 is a little too high?

Dear DK

i m not the one who is looking to buy at this stage, as I invested in this project in 2009 itself (i have booked in Claremont), when there was a good amount of choice available and the base rate was 3600/-. This rate (3600/-) was unchanged for period of almost an year. In fact it was only in the later half of last month that they have finally hiked their rate to 3800/-, and they have a good reason for it as construction has begun since last 2 months and sample flat is going to be ready soon....

I got the sample quote for my relative who is willing to buy in the same project.

cheers,
    -Bhushan
    CommentQuote
    keep in mind that HIDCO has a tennis court and a complete community plan, does kalpatru have something similar? Is it a township?

I will call Kalpataru a bldg complex rather than a township... still they are quoting in excess of 4000/-psf......... not surprisingly one would rather go for a full fledged township like Hirco with only 3800/-psf.

Nevertheless Kalpataru is v much at a stage of completion..majority of the flats already sold and people have also moved in..... whereas Hirco has just begun their construction (possession most probably in yr'2012). Also, Kalpataru is much closer to the panvel rly stn then Hirco township.

so, it all depends what exactly is one looking for.....
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks, do you know the exact possession date? also does this include the contruction of the club house and the swimming pool + tennis court?

thanks
    CommentQuote
    Thanks, do you know the exact possession date? also does this include the contruction of the club house and the swimming pool + tennis court?

thanks

I can only tell that those who have invested in 2009 can get possession probably in first half of 2012.

mandatory club membership charges are 75k, this is inclusive of swimming pool etc..
    CommentQuote
  • 75K / year or is it a one time cost. Also would you mind sharing your personal email so that communication will be a lot easier. thanks a lot for the info.
    CommentQuote
  • actually igonre my last email. IT looks like this is one time : I got the following info from hirandani, let me know if this sounds accurate to you when you bought it.

Apartment (inclusive of Carpet &
    Common Area)
    1,980 3,880.00 7,682,400
    Township Infrastructure Corpus Fund 1 ,980 50.00 99,000
    Adhoc Maintenance (24 Months) 1,980 2.75 130,680
    MSEB/MJP (Electric Meter, Legal and
    Other Charges)
    1 100,000.00 100,000
    Club Membership 100,000.00 100,000
    Podium Parking Area (Subject to
    availability)
    1 400,000.00 400,000
    Open Parking Area (Subject to
    availability)
    Society Formation 1 0,000.00 10,000

thanks
    CommentQuote
    actually igonre my last email. IT looks like this is one time : I got the following info from hirandani, let me know if this sounds accurate to you when you bought it.

Apartment (inclusive of Carpet &
    Common Area)
    1,980 3,880.00

Township Infrastructure Corpus Fund 1 ,980 50.00

Adhoc Maintenance (24 Months) 1,980 2.75

MSEB/MJP (Electric Meter, Legal and
    Other Charges)
    1 100,000.00

Club Membership 100,000.00

Podium Parking Area (Subject to
    availability)
    1 400,000.00

Open Parking Area (Subject to
    availability)

Society Formation 1 0,000.00

thanks

you r right abt the one time club membership charges...

following are my payment details:
    base rate3600psf, Floor Rise - Rs.20, township infra corpus fund Rs.50psf, Adhoc Maintenance (24months) - 104,280 (2.75psf), Electric Meter - 75k, club membership - 75k, podium parking - 4L, society formation charges - 10k

i have booked a 1580sq ft 2.5BHK flat on 24th floor so u the total apartment cost including rs.20 floor rise is Rs.6,446,400/-

i think Claremont is the only bldg where 2.5BHK option was available....

There are only 3 differences in the quote that you have as compared to the deal that I got when I booked my flat....

1. base rate hiked from 3600 to 3800
    2. electric meter (and other legal) charges hiked from 75k to 100k
    3. club membership charges hiked from 75k to 100k

cheers
    -Bhushan
    CommentQuote
  • thank you so much bhushan appreciate it
    CommentQuote
  • another question...Does anyone know why this property is on lease and not freehold?
    CommentQuote