Collapse

Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 11 2017
1825 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Yeah.. It is all about creating an image.. The township at Powai by Hiranandani looks brilliant.. and to be honest if you see.. nothing is closeby to Powai.. no suburban railway stations which was crucial in those days..
    Wadia rightly put it.. it is very complex.. and also a matter of luck.. if you are betting one way or the other..
    We have these crooks Royal Palms in goregaon.. yeah the quality sucked.. but still the prices were quite amazing what he was offering... but still no takers..

Comment

Originally posted by wadia View Post
      Good comaprison Bhushan. As I earlier said Hirco is Posh. Comparing the price of Hirco and Indiabulls, you basically get what you pay for.
      BTW what price did you pay for Hirco. I mean sqft,floor rise, parking, etc?
      Wadia,

As of now I have just paid 20%earnest payment and that was last year.... next installment is due only after the completion of plinth which is not going to happen b4 the first quarter of year 2011.
      payment details:
      base rate3600psf, Floor Rise - Rs.20, township infra corpus fund Rs.50psf, Electric Meter - 75k, club membership - 75k, podium parking - 4L, society formation charges - 10k.

Again here I like Hirco's landmark to get their 2nd installment (completion of plinth) as against Indiabulls' who are going to ask for 2nd Installment within one month after the commencement of construction.

Comment

Originally posted by wadia View Post
        When Hiranandani started Powai 20 years ago, Mulund was a much more developed locality. Today Powai easily command 30% more than Mulund.
        That's a good point but, unlike Mulund where there is nothing special in terms of infrastructure or projects; Kharghar has a lot projects planned. Most of these projects are being built with a budget of thousands of crores and it's just not possible for any builder to match up with such big projects. Hiranandani can not build anything like the Central Park or Bollywood theme park in Kharghar or any of the other projects. So, in my opinion Kharghar is always going to be a better place to stay.

Comment

Value for Money

This is what you get in 17 Cr (4 Million $)... in New York Manhattan

2000sf carpet so according to Mumbai builders 2600 at 30 % or 2800 at 40% loading

Check out the pics .. and thats fully furnished..

http://realestate.nytimes.com/sales/...-York-NY-10019

Or 3300 sf carpet area at 8 crore(1.75 million $)
          http://realestate.nytimes.com/sales/...-York-NY-10022

And Away from City .... just at 4.5 Crore .. 6000 SF with own swimming pool and Lake...
          At least check out the photos ....
          http://www.realtor.com/realestateand...712_1107800498
          Last edited April 13 2010, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by frugality View Post
            This is what you get in 17 Cr (4 Million $)... in New York Manhattan

2000sf carpet so according to Mumbai builders 2600 at 30 % or 2800 at 40% loading

Check out the pics .. and thats fully furnished..

http://realestate.nytimes.com/sales/...-York-NY-10019

Or 3300 sf carpet area at 8 crore(1.75 million $)
            http://realestate.nytimes.com/sales/...-York-NY-10022

And Away from City .... just at 4.5 Crore .. 6000 SF with own swimming pool and Lake...
            At least check out the photos ....
            http://www.realtor.com/realestateand...712_1107800498
            Mr Frugality, Sorry, people in this forum are not interested to buy in your manhattan or chicago. Can you please stop spamming the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpj View Post
              Yeah.. It is all about creating an image.. The township at Powai by Hiranandani looks brilliant.. and to be honest if you see.. nothing is closeby to Powai.. no suburban railway stations which was crucial in those days..
              Wadia rightly put it.. it is very complex.. and also a matter of luck.. if you are betting one way or the other..
              We have these crooks Royal Palms in goregaon.. yeah the quality sucked.. but still the prices were quite amazing what he was offering... but still no takers..
              Very valid point sharpJ. The market is really complex. Hiranandani got it right while Royal Plams (till now) has got it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by geeee View Post
                That's a good point but, unlike Mulund where there is nothing special in terms of infrastructure or projects; Kharghar has a lot projects planned. Most of these projects are being built with a budget of thousands of crores and it's just not possible for any builder to match up with such big projects. Hiranandani can not build anything like the Central Park or Bollywood theme park in Kharghar or any of the other projects. So, in my opinion Kharghar is always going to be a better place to stay.
                That is right geee. But still the prices in Mulund are nearly double of those at Kharghar. So lets see what lies in the future?

Comment

Originally posted by bhushank4 View Post
                  Wadia,

As of now I have just paid 20%earnest payment and that was last year.... next installment is due only after the completion of plinth which is not going to happen b4 the first quarter of year 2011.
                  payment details:
                  base rate3600psf, Floor Rise - Rs.20, township infra corpus fund Rs.50psf, Electric Meter - 75k, club membership - 75k, podium parking - 4L, society formation charges - 10k.

Again here I like Hirco's landmark to get their 2nd installment (completion of plinth) as against Indiabulls' who are going to ask for 2nd Installment within one month after the commencement of construction.
                  Thanks Bhushan. Very kind of you to share the information.

Comment

hi

HI Everyone,

Hiranandani real estate no doubt is a good choice for investment (looking at powai pjts) but we need to evaluate and choose between time vs money. I see hiranandani a very very long investment. may be you may see 50-60% returns after 8-10 years but people who believe in short term returns they should invest in-around areas close to kharghar - panvel radius of 3-6kms. these areas will see returns of 50-60% much earlier.

I am residence of bangalore and let me tell you Hiranandani bangalore projects have not appreciated so well compared to other real estates like purvankara / brigrade M. If you don't believe do google and you will figure out yourself. And the reason for that was the area SELECTION. & the same i see here.

I hope the best comes out for all ......... Let me admit i my self dream to have a house at hiranandani but staying too far does nt makes s.........

Ashky
                    Last edited April 26 2010, 02:10 AM.

Comment

your dream is to buy a house in hiranandani khaghar??? you might want to elevate your dreams because this is the cheapest you can find in mumbai right now.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X