Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1733 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vinchi
    Hi DonkeyKong,
    my view is one of the best builder in INDIA would not buy a land where it does not make sense 2)the airport and the link bridge would also not come up in the middle of nowhere,which u say 3)as of date there is not a single flat or apt from the builder directly,u can get only Re-Sale apts.Enjoy and also plz advice if u have any good deals or suggestion.thx.

I don't agree with the fact that HIRCO is one of the best Builder of India......Please do not mix up Hiranandani and HIRCO as both of them are independent......Hiranandani is world class no doubt abt it but HIRCO...m not too sure.
    CommentQuote
    hi chrisindia,
    is your apt 2210 or 2201, thx

CommentQuote
  • guys
    this must be your long term potfolio 5 yrs ++ (then ur in good shape)
    u want to flip and make a quick buck, go to delhi and do the soft launches there (ull make fast money, and good money on ur roi,,, until the music stops offcourse)

btw i was jus reading the India Bulls thread and thank my stars for not getting involved with those goons.,... i was very close to getting in 3800 in dec 2010..but chose to go with hpg in june 2011 and until now looks like i made the right bet.

i just heard u got disney theme parks by pixar in collaboration with an indian brand name above and byond other plans...like airport, port.,, etc. etc...

hpg panvel is a game changer...

:)
    M
    CommentQuote
  • u think a theme park will come up in the area? this is india my friend, wait for another 20-30 years, these guys need to understand that without any infrastructure u can't build theme parks....people need to get there first !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by donkeykong
    u think a theme park will come up in the area? this is india my friend, wait for another 20-30 years, these guys need to understand that without any infrastructure u can't build theme parks....people need to get there first !

Hi D & K

Wait another 20 years...? What u mean to say...

Please read authentic INFORMATION OF MMRDA

U will realize whats DP plan of & for PANVEL...
    Want to share this file with u....& everyone...

FEW EXPERTS FROM THE PD Plans as follow;
    http://www.regionalplan-mmrda.org/N-13.pdf

Area Around Panvel.....:D

Panvel which forms the Eastern fringe of Navi Mumbai enjoys a unique locational advantage. It has a direct link with the main railway system of Central and Western railways through Panvel-Diva-Vasai railway line.
      In near future it will be directly connected to Mumbai through Panvel-Mankhurd railway line and to rest of Konkan through Konkan railway.
      A new railway line between Panvel and Karjat has also been proposed.
      For years, Panvel enjoyed a key location on Mumbai-Pune highway. This will be strengthened further as it will be a starting point for the proposed Mumbai- Pune Expressway.
      Thus Panvel is set to emerge as a major hub of transport network in the future. Apart from this , the new job centres in Panvel’s vicinity, namely Kalamboli Iron and Steel Market,
      Warehousing complex and Tajola Industrial Area have created great potential for urban development, not only for Panvel or Navi Mumbai, but also for areas outside their boundaries on the east and south....

regards,
      savvy_v:)

regards,

regards,

regards,

regards,

regards,

regards,

regards,

regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Savvy,not sure,may be.
    CommentQuote
    Hi Savvy,not sure,may be.

did not get u vinchi...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Savvy,it was regards to more land accuried by hirco,i am not sure,but may be u r right.
    CommentQuote
    Hi Savvy,it was regards to more land accuried by hirco,i am not sure,but may be u r right.

vinchi
    though THIS ARTICLE IS OLD 2011..NICELY WRITTEN ON DNA...
    Will Panvel beat Navi Mumbai to become the new gateway to Maharashtra’s hinterland?

SHARING FOR VIEWERS...;)

Will Panvel beat Navi Mumbai to become the new gateway to Maharashtra’s hinterland? - Mumbai - DNA

CommentQuote
  • Hi Savvy,Panvel looks very promising,yes it is a long term bet,once the airport n also the trans harbour link comes things will change as big companies r eyeing over there,my opinion is that by 2020 prices will be around minimum 8500 to 9500 per sq ft. this is just my take.
    Check mail 2.
    CommentQuote
  • agree with vinchi..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by donkeykong
    agree with vinchi..

HE HE....
    D & K finally agreed...... OMG...;)
    WISH U MERRY CHRISTMAS to all READERS... & FORUM FRIENDS....
    Funny cartton to share with u all...

Regards....
    Savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote
    Hi Savvy,Panvel looks very promising,yes it is a long term bet,once the airport n also the trans harbour link comes things will change as big companies r eyeing over there,my opinion is that by 2020 prices will be around minimum 8500 to 9500 per sq ft. this is just my take.
    Check mail 2.

Vinchi...

U must have liked my Xmas card...
    Anyways while viewing on net I found this interesting article....

FEW QUOTES;;;;
    PLEASE READ & FOCUS Section 3
    Though the article is giving statistics till 2007, u imagine;
    The Indian real estate market is growing at an annual growth rate of 30% (Source – NorthBridge Capital Research, June 2007).

I can send u recent article next time.....
    cheers....

I think the time has come to discuss DREAM now & N Joy:D:bab (4):.....

Have a nice NIGHT....
    Regards,,,,,

CommentQuote
  • i agreed with the fact that Panvel will be a big growth area..i am not convinced with the fact that hiranandani is a short term investment..if you are thinking 20 years down the line that's fine but I am a short term investor and I dont see much value in it..hope it works out for everyone though..each to their own.

Originally Posted by savvy_v
    HE HE....
    D & K finally agreed...... OMG...;)
    WISH U MERRY CHRISTMAS to all READERS... & FORUM FRIENDS....
    Funny cartton to share with u all...

Regards....
    CommentQuote
  • what is the rate at Argus and should i by from investor at 4000
    CommentQuote