Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1733 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • no point buying in hirco..for a short term investment. as for argus try buying it at around 3900..
    CommentQuote
  • I feel if you gentlemen look at bandra etc which is 30k and Powai anderi etc @9-11k appoximately Panvel 5 k roughly....I don't see bandra ( more polluted than Panvel) growth more than Panvel so once hiranandani 1 st phase is over we should look at 6.5 k to 8k when 2 nd phase over 9-10k...even if you bank your money for 4 years it should be 8 k per square foot...and in case e real estate falls which is cyclical Panvel will not be hurt because of business houses next hirandani complex will justify the apartment even if the airport does not come up!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • People who wants to flip and look for short term gains Mumbai is not the place...Delhi has some action...but dangerous it can turn....I have done extended research into all developers and hirco won with flying colors and there will be time it will be a prestigious and prime property for sure unlike just a concrete tower and offcourse Nri s , certainly are not that naive as they have lived or living in different modern properly regulated communities abroad buy into hirco and they have experience
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,can anyone tell me which builder in india does not have a court case,in the past, present or future,so it is better to go with a known devil, than unknown.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Chrisindia
    I feel if you gentlemen look at bandra etc which is 30k and Powai anderi etc @9-11k appoximately Panvel 5 k roughly....I don't see bandra ( more polluted than Panvel) growth more than Panvel so once hiranandani 1 st phase is over we should look at 6.5 k to 8k when 2 nd phase over 9-10k...even if you bank your money for 4 years it should be 8 k per square foot...and in case e real estate falls which is cyclical Panvel will not be hurt because of business houses next hirandani complex will justify the apartment even if the airport does not come up!!!!

You say you dont see more growth in Bandra than Panvel then you will be shocked in the coming years ... Bandra has a lot of demand from people to pick up residential houses .. Its pathetically overcrowded and that I have to agree but Panvel will not grow more than Bandra in the coming years .. If I have 2 crore + I will spend it on buying a flat in Bandra and not Panvel .. If in 5 years time Panvel rates are 10,000 + then Bandra rates from current 30k will also be 50k ++ on par with South Bombay wait n watch ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurang
    You say you dont see more growth in Bandra than Panvel then you will be shocked in the coming years ... Bandra has a lot of demand from people to pick up residential houses .. Its pathetically overcrowded and that I have to agree but Panvel will not grow more than Bandra in the coming years .. If I have 2 crore + I will spend it on buying a flat in Bandra and not Panvel .. If in 5 years time Panvel rates are 10,000 + then Bandra rates from current 30k will also be 50k ++ on par with South Bombay wait n watch ...

Dear gaurang you got me wrong...bandra does not have physical space and polluted compared to Panvel... I agree there is not much population...in panvel ...bandra rates are very high for a 1000 sq.feet you got to pay 2.5 to 4 cr but at this moment Panvel it is 1.24 cr and in four years 1.76 ...comparatively there is growth for money in Panvel and offcourse also for bandra also ...but very few have the kind of money like film stars...to invest into bandra and if bandra can have an Panvel..Powai kind of hirco the rate will be 60 k per sq.feet today...so Panvel is good bet in 5 years time for sure and cheap for mumbai standards which overall in 10 years will average out and will be well sought out place to live and work
    15 years ago mahim was not crowded but today....my god it is unbelievable ...anyway this is my take
    CommentQuote
  • Mr. Chris...any idea about the Commercial Development in HPG Panvel?.....Have they found any takers for their (2)commercial properties... also i have heard that there would be significant delays with respect to construction of phase II.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realebuyer
    Mr. Chris...any idea about the Commercial Development in HPG Panvel?.....Have they found any takers for their (2)commercial properties... also i have heard that there would be significant delays with respect to construction of phase II.

I feel work and residence 1st phase is to come together, the latest video nov 12? In YouTube shows both the area coming up well...now imagine we have residences ready and work place ready how many companies are there in India leave alone multi nationals who like to be working in a serene non polluted place and cost effective than any city and 1 hour away is Mumbai ...go figure as I write this I am getting an epiphany that we are sitting on one of the best investments.....I don't think that phase 2 will be delayed...it would be starting in August for sure...and offcourse the stories of airport etc...something will happen....saturation into Panvel realestate will only happen 10-15 years latter unlike other outskirts of mumbai...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys, i think people who have invested in this project or any other,is good, but saying that any delay,or change of location,we all can not do anything about it, all the contract only favours the builder,so no point in crying.
    if we all have the guts,we should see that the govt makes changes,which favours the end user or invester and not the builders like the western world.
    the rules for builders in India is like the gulf countries.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinchi
    Hi Guys, i think people who have invested in this project or any other,is good, but saying that any delay,or change of location,we all can not do anything about it, all the contract only favours the builder,so no point in crying.
    if we all have the guts,we should see that the govt makes changes,which favours the end user or invester and not the builders like the western world.
    the rules for builders in India is like the gulf countries.

AGREE VINCHI....
    INDIAN RE is linked with MEGA POITICIANS ALL OVER INDIA, a big nexus between LANDLORDS & POLITICIANS...
    U can read. Nexus between ruling and opposition politicians - Moneylife
    U can also read; Prithviraj Chavan takes on the real estate nexus - Analysis - DNA

People like us suffer...
    But as some one said.. its better to get engaged & marry to known person than an unknown [person......:D
    savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ALL,
    I and my family wish all of u A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR,with lots of love.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinchi
    Hi ALL,
    I and my family wish all of u A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR,with lots of love.

Thank u Vinchi

Wish All forum friends a warm 2013.....
    Though I am not celebrating 2013 New Year due to the current situation in New Delhi....
    I am deeply saddened by the current affairs happening in India...
    Keep positive aims... Disturbing mood in DELHI after listening news of GIRL .....

At this juncture we should keep calm, BE positive and ....BE BRAVE....Keep in touch.

Situation will affect
    1] RE Scenario.
    2] FDI.
    3] ECONOMY.
    4] FOREIGN TRADE
    UN lowers global growth forecast for 2013 to 2.4% - The Times of India

Savvy_v
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Chrisindia
    Dear gaurang you got me wrong...bandra does not have physical space and polluted compared to Panvel... I agree there is not much population...in panvel ...bandra rates are very high for a 1000 sq.feet you got to pay 2.5 to 4 cr but at this moment Panvel it is 1.24 cr and in four years 1.76 ...comparatively there is growth for money in Panvel and offcourse also for bandra also ...but very few have the kind of money like film stars...to invest into bandra and if bandra can have an Panvel..Powai kind of hirco the rate will be 60 k per sq.feet today...so Panvel is good bet in 5 years time for sure and cheap for mumbai standards which overall in 10 years will average out and will be well sought out place to live and work
    15 years ago mahim was not crowded but today....my god it is unbelievable ...anyway this is my take

Sorry to burst ur bubble, I am sure there is some upside in Panvel but comparing the same to Bandra & even Powai is far fetched. Hiranandani has its presence in Thane too and appreciation has been more or less in line with elsewhere rather than a Powai or Lower Parel
    CommentQuote