Collapse

Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 11 2017
1825 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Check this out - Navi Mumbai International Airport | Taking off to a better tomorrow... ..

It's extremely refreshing to see the transparency here .. It has a wealth of information on their efforts the last decade ..

Comment

Originally posted by vikas123 View Post
      Thank u Vikas for sharing facts....
      Marvelous to see project blossoming in coming years.. in HPG.
      savvy_v

Comment

Aura - 19th Slab completed

Dear All,
        We have just received demand note after completion of slab#19 for Aura. Expect slowing down of construction activity (at least till Sept) with the arrival of monsoon...
        cheers,
        B

Comment

Helios 18th Slab Demand note !

Helios 18th Slab Demand note received ytd !

Regards,
          Amateur

Comment

Originally posted by bhushank4 View Post
            Dear All,
            We have just received demand note after completion of slab#19 for Aura. Expect slowing down of construction activity (at least till Sept) with the arrival of monsoon...
            cheers,
            B
            Hi Bhushan,
            Good to hear about AURA.
            No news for VENUS YET....
            Any news u know that any other building named as Tower called SELENE ? Have they launched Tower called SELENE ? as 13th building ,where is location of this Tower called SELENE ?
            Whats current rate going on?
            regards,
            savvy_v
            Last edited June 13 2012, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by savvy_v View Post
              Hi Bhushan,
              Good to hear about AURA.
              No news for VENUS YET....
              Any news u know that any other building named as Tower called SELENE ? Have they launched Tower called SELENE ? as 13th building ,where is location of this Tower called SELENE ?
              Whats current rate going on?
              regards,
              savvy_v
              NO IDEA!!
              cheers
              B

Comment

3700 ?? I thought the current prices are in the range of 4400+.

Comment

That is on paper. Hirco is not able to sell a single one at that rate. The economy is in terrible shape. No one wants to buy. All the buyers I have spoken to over past 6 months were offering 3300.
                  Also the 4400 is for naive NRIs. They deal only with the builder so it is difficlut to get those bakras. Hirco does lot of marketing for NRIs and they book directly from Hirco's overseas office without seeing the site. Hirco is recently under strain as the high court has put stay order on any further developments in their Powai township. Also the court ordered Hiranandani to convert Hiranadani Powai into a slum by contructing 1500 flats of 400 sqft in the remaing land or by razing current buildings. See this link: HC directs Hiranandani to build affordable flats - Indian Express
                  The courts are just stupid!!
                  Last edited June 16 2012, 02:58 PM.

Comment

seems strange as 2 of my friends bought selene 3 BHK at 4200 less than 5 months ago .. brokers were quoting same price .. what happened in last 5 months then ???

Comment

Originally posted by NaharAmrit View Post
                      seems strange as 2 of my friends bought selene 3 BHK at 4200 less than 5 months ago .. brokers were quoting same price .. what happened in last 5 months then ???
                      If you see the news then you know what is happening :-)
                      Anyways, even Indiabulls reduced its rate from 4800 to 3800 last month. They only have few 2BHK flats but they are still not getting any buyers.
                      Hirco is further away and on lease land. I was not impressed with the construction quality at the site either. Also there is election in 2014 and the agent told me that while Hirco has good relation with current government, the new government may me pro-farmer and may cause them trouble as they got the lease land saying they will develop SEZ and jobs but there are no signs of any industry. It is more like the case in Greater Noida where Government in collusion with builder (in this case Hirco) gave away farmer land at cheap rates till until the farmers moved the high court. The agent suggested me 3500 but I am sticking to 3700. I am sure I will get one of the credulous NRIs, blinded by powai glitter, who will pay 3700. The agent told me that many US NRIs come flat-shopping during September school vaccation and I only need one. The dollar has risen 20% over last 1 year, they will definitely pay 3700.
                      Last edited June 16 2012, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X