Last updated: July 11 2017
1825 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Need more info for HPG

Hey guys,

Can someone provide me more information for HPG in this thread like when the proj will be completed and any available 1 BHK flats in minimum psf range?

Thanks!

Comment

i think it is good project but the cost is little bit high.If they lower down their price then it will be great.

Comment

Has anyone received a request for the 20th Floor

Hi all,

The last request a received for Minerva is 19 th Floor, Just wondering if they have slowed down due to the Monsoon or Slowdown in the real estate activities.

re,

Comment

Originally posted by ccie2b View Post
          Hi all,

The last request a received for Minerva is 19 th Floor, Just wondering if they have slowed down due to the Monsoon or Slowdown in the real estate activities.

re,

Construction works slow down during monsoon across country irrespective of which builder you select...

Comment

Originally posted by 2012NewInvtr View Post
            Hey guys,

Can someone provide me more information for HPG in this thread like when the proj will be completed and any available 1 BHK flats in minimum psf range?

Thanks!
            Which project are you talking?

If you are asking for liveable township with road connectivity etc than it will take another 8-9 yrs.

If you are talking about specific building in a township than most of the residential buildings will be ready by 2015-2016.

I am not sure who would want to live in towers when township is underconstruction... Noise, pollution, bad infra, lack of water and power supply, no play area for kids, no road connectivity...

Investor will only get good return when township is ready and not individual building.

Comment

FIR against builder Niranjan Hiranandani, bureaucrat in Mumbai land scam
              The Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) filed an FIR Thursday against realtor Niranjan Hiranandani and Maharashtra's Additional Chief Secretary T.C. Benjamin in a Rs.45,000 crore land scandal.
              In an embarrassment for the state government, special judge V.A. Daulatabadkar had on Tuesday asked ACB to lodge a first information report (FIR) under Section 156 (3) of the Criminal Procedure Code.
              The order came after a complaint by activist Santosh Daundkara against Benjamin, Hiranandani and other civic officials for alleged involvement in the land scam that is worth Rs.45,000 crore.
              Police officer-turned-lawyer, Y.P. Singh, and advocate Kiran Bhalerao represented the petitioner.
              Daundkara's lawyers said after the FIR was lodged that ACB would be empowered to arrest the accused and carry out searches.
              "The FIR specifies the quantum of fraud as Rs.30,000 crore. However, as per current rates the value of the fraud is Rs.45,000 crore," Singh said.
              "Hiranandani, a frequent visitor to the state secretariat, is known for his proximity to senior politicians and high-level bureaucrats. But for the co-operation of such people this massive scam would never have happened," he added.
              The complaint would be processed under various sections of the Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988, the Urban Land (Ceiling & Regulation) Act, 1976, and the Maharashtra Regional and Town Planning Act, 1966.
              The complaint was originally lodged by Daundkar with the ACB on June 30 2011. The agency, however, referred the matter to the state government as it involved bureaucrats.
              Daundkar alleged that a fraud was played on common people, and provisions of public housing rules were flouted by the builder in connivance with officials.
              After the ACB failed to move in the matter, Daundkar lodged a criminal complaint with the ACB special court in April this year.

Comment

Aura Slab#21 completed...

Hi All
                FYI
                last week received demand note for Aura Slab#21 completion... i think a dozen more slabs to go...
                cheers
                B

Comment

WARNING

No Buying/Selling Solicitations: IREF is a NOT meant for buying or selling real estate. Advertisements, solicitations for real estate services or business are strictly prohibited in threads/posts or Private Message Boards.

To All:: Please report all such posts by using

Comment

Originally posted by airansari View Post
                    Dear all,
                    I am looking for an investment with HPG ORION OR VENUS. Is there any resale available.
                    Do you know if they are going to launch new building?
                    Hi....
                    hello
                    I am Back friends, after a gap .....
                    Was wondering people when investing are so curious,and then they back up....
                    viz PURVI PATHAK.....
                    I wonder to begin with one should have proper HOMEWORK of balance for investment..and gain....
                    airansari Y interested in VENUS, just curious.....
                    Anyways pm me....
                    savvy_v

Comment

received demand note for Aura slab#22

Constructions seems to be steadily progressing even in monsoon.... just received demand note for Slab#22 completion of Aura

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X