Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1733 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • i would be happy if this is built by 2030
    CommentQuote
  • Hi DonkeyKong,
    I can be honest to tell u that i have already made some good money on this property so far. as for the bridge or airport it will be a bonus to me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinchi
    Hi DonkeyKong,
    I can be honest to tell u that i have already made some good money on this property so far. as for the bridge or airport it will be a bonus to me.

Same applies here too....
    Neighbours envy OWNERS' PRIDE....:D

savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote
  • thanks for sharing vinchi, so i am assuming you have sold your property and made good money correct?

Originally Posted by vinchi
    Hi DonkeyKong,
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Donkeykong,
    i still have one,with the increase in builders price at 54oo + floor rise + parking = Money.thx.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Savvy, Thanks for the wishes,we all need it.thx
    CommentQuote
  • To all my freinds....

तिळगुळ घ्या गोड गोड बोला ,
    आमचे तिळ कधी सांडू नका , आमच्याशी कधी भांडू नका ….
    Wish u a happy and cheerful मकर संक्रांति …
    HAPPY PONGAL...

savvy_v
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone know what the current BSP per square foot is? How much is HIRCO charging? OR, how much are re-sales going for?

Look forward to hearing from someone.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • 4250 / sqft the last I heard.
    CommentQuote
  • From what i understood from the discussions till now, this project is not from hiranandani. They are just trying to cheat buyers using the family name connection. Can someone plz confirm ?
    CommentQuote
  • Not really why will they do this?

Originally Posted by rohu01
    From what i understood from the discussions till now, this project is not from hiranandani. They are just trying to cheat buyers using the family name connection. Can someone plz confirm ?
    CommentQuote
  • Happy pongal sir
    b]
    Originally Posted by savvy_v
    to all my freinds....
    img]https://dub002.mail.live.com/handlers/imageproxy.mvc?bicild=&canary=qra9yjtcqhxj9vuzkpuslzzy%2b5ubb6ck%2fuha1wpiq6o%3d0&url=http%3a%2f%2ffestivals.iloveindia.com%2fmakar-sankranti%2fpics%2fmakar-sankranti-wishes.jpg

तिळगुळ घ्या गोड गोड बोला ,
    आमचे तिळ कधी सांडू नका , आमच्याशी कधी भांडू नका ….
    Wish u a happy and cheerful मकर संक्रांति …
    happy pongal...

Savvy_v
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by donkeykong
    Not really why will they do this?

I think someone mentioned earlier HIRCO and hiranandani are different companies and this project is by HIRCO.
    CommentQuote
  • Hiranandani was a single group - two brothers Narendra and Surendra Hiranandani. Now they have split up and there are three groups:
    HIRCO - Narendra Hiranandani
    House of Hiranandani - Surendra Hiranandani
    Hiranandani - Both still doing some projects like Powai and Thane(?) together
    CommentQuote
  • interesting..i always considered them to be the same company.

Originally Posted by gautam620
    Hiranandani was a single group - two brothers Narendra and Surendra Hiranandani. Now they have split up and there are three groups:
    HIRCO - Narendra Hiranandani
    House of Hiranandani - Surendra Hiranandani
    Hiranandani - Both still doing some projects like Powai and Thane(?) together
    CommentQuote