Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1723 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by gautam620
    Hiranandani was a single group - two brothers Narendra and Surendra Hiranandani. Now they have split up and there are three groups:
    HIRCO - Narendra Hiranandani
    House of Hiranandani - Surendra Hiranandani
    Hiranandani - Both still doing some projects like Powai and Thane(?) together

To further add on to the history, HIRCO used to the investment arm of Hiranandani Constructions few years back. It's only in 2008 when HIRCO was converted from Investment arm to an independent real estate firm. This was basically done for development of palace gardens ambitions of the group.
    Even in the family, thy are all the same.. Makes no difference - atleast to me, doesnt matter... hahaha
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amateur001
    To further add on to the history, HIRCO used to the investment arm of Hiranandani Constructions few years back. It's only in 2008 when HIRCO was converted from Investment arm to an independent real estate firm. This was basically done for development of palace gardens ambitions of the group.
    Even in the family, thy are all the same.. Makes no difference - atleast to me, doesnt matter... hahaha

Dear all,
    I though i would share some in HIRCO Business....

Profile – Mr. Niranjan Hiranandani is attached herewith curtsey's; http://www.imcnet.org/
    Please read this Profiles;;
    http://www.imcnet.org/PresidentProfile/Niranjan%20Hiranandani%20Profile%20-%20June%202012%20%28IMC%20Focus%29.pdf

Hirco PLC (the “Company”) is a public limited company incorporated in the Isle of Man on 2 November 2006. It was admitted to AIM on 13 December 2006.
    The consolidated financial statements of Hirco PLC comprise the Company and its subsidiaries (together referred to as the “Group”).
    The parent company financial statement presents information about the Company as a separate entity and not about its Group. The consolidated financial statements have been prepared for the period from 1 October 2010 to 30 September 2011 and are presented in GBP.
    The principal activities of the Group include investment in FDI compliant Indian real estate projects for developments of large-scale,mixed-use township communities which could include co-located special economic zones (“SEZs”) in India.

rest information .

to be continued......
    Savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote
    Hiranandani was a single group - two brothers Narendra and Surendra Hiranandani. Now they have split up and there are three groups:
    HIRCO - Narendra Hiranandani
    House of Hiranandani - Surendra Hiranandani
    Hiranandani - Both still doing some projects like Powai and Thane(?) together

It is not Narendra....it is Niranjan...also HIRCO is owned by Priya Hiranandani Vandrevala and not Niranjan as he already resigned from the Board of HIRCO due to family dispute...

Business and Economy - India's Most Influential Business and Economy Magazine - In knots over family & legal wrangles -
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realebuyer
    It is not Narendra....it is Niranjan...also HIRCO is owned by Priya Hiranandani Vandrevala and not Niranjan as he already resigned from the Board of HIRCO due to family dispute...

Business and Economy - India's Most Influential Business and Economy Magazine - In knots over family & legal wrangles -

Yes you are right. And Priya is Niranjan's daughter...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by savvy_v
    Dear all,
    I though i would share some in HIRCO Business....

Profile – Mr. Niranjan Hiranandani is attached herewith curtsey's; Indian Merchants
    Please read this Profiles;;
    http://www.imcnet.org/PresidentProfile/Niranjan%20Hiranandani%20Profile%20-%20June%202012%20%28IMC%20Focus%29.pdf

Hirco PLC (the “Company”) is a public limited company incorporated in the Isle of Man on 2 November 2006. It was admitted to AIM on 13 December 2006.
    The consolidated financial statements of Hirco PLC comprise the Company and its subsidiaries (together referred to as the “Group”).
    The parent company financial statement presents information about the Company as a separate entity and not about its Group. The consolidated financial statements have been prepared for the period from 1 October 2010 to 30 September 2011 and are presented in GBP.
    The principal activities of the Group include investment in FDI compliant Indian real estate projects for developments of large-scale,mixed-use township communities which could include co-located special economic zones (“SEZs”) in India.

rest information .

to be continued......
    Savvy_v:)

You have shared an old report...here is the new one...this one is till March 2012

http://www.rns-pdf.londonstockexchange.com/rns/3300F_-2012-6-13.pdf
    CommentQuote
    Yes you are right. And Priya is Niranjan's daughter...

Yes
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realebuyer

Ya REALBUYER...
    Agree with u..

Niranjan Hiranandani
    Co-founder and MD

Mr Niranjan Hiranandani is a founder of Hirco and co-founder of the Hiranandani Group. Mr Hiranandani holds key positions in various Indian government bodies, private and social institutions, schools, and colleges. Leadership roles include President of the Maharashtra Chambers of Housing Industry (MCHI); Chairman of Mumbai City, Development & Environment Committee of the Indian Merchants Chambers (I.M.C.) Surendra Hiranandani
    Co-founder and MD

Surendra Hiranandani is the engineering genius behind the Hiranandani Group. He ensures quality and innovation in every Hiranandani creation. His ability to transform barren land into some of India's leading property developments is unsurpassable. He is also a pioneer in creating structures specifically designed to be energy efficient and capable of withstanding the harsh tropical climates. These achievements have earned him global recognition and he has been honored by the American Concrete Institute for his contribution to the field.

Niranjan Hiranandani: Indian billionaire in real estate business

Niranjan Hiranandani: Indian billionaire in real estate business - Business Review India
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the info and article Savvy_v
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone know when Phase 2 construction will commence? I guess it will be after all buildings in Phase I have been completed and be ready for occupation.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalbinder
    Does anyone know when Phase 2 construction will commence? I guess it will be after all buildings in Phase I have been completed and be ready for occupation.

Dear Kalbinder.....

Seems U have booked in Phase-2.
    Which BUILDING?;)
    VENUS, ORION, ARTEMI
    FYI;
    HIRCO Palace Gardens Panvel construction update - November 2012 is uploaded on youtube.

HIRCO Palace Gardens Panvel construction update November 2012 - YouTube
    The construction update video is also uploaded on the project website www.hpgpanvel.com . You can view the same in the construction update segment.:D

savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Savvy - I have booked Selene - I'm in no rush as this is a long term project but just wanted to plan for the payments. Your best estimate would be appreciated. This is going to be a spectacular project when finished but you must have a very long term time horizon - I would say 10 years. HIRCO Developments Pvt. as a company and its management are also taking their time to ensure quality is not eroded at the behest of short term goals; which is probably contrary to the shareholders of HIRCO PLC the UK AIM listed entity.
    CommentQuote
  • Savvy,

It looks like you are an agent of hirnandani. You have been mostly posting on this forum only and all the news related to hirnandani.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalbinder
    Hi Savvy - I have booked Selene - I'm in no rush as this is a long term project but just wanted to plan for the payments. Your best estimate would be appreciated. This is going to be a spectacular project when finished but you must have a very long term time horizon - I would say 10 years. HIRCO Developments Pvt. as a company and its management are also taking their time to ensure quality is not eroded at the behest of short term goals; which is probably contrary to the shareholders of HIRCO PLC the UK AIM listed entity.

Kal, Nice to hear from you.

My views;
    SELENE is also nice location,just in front is HPG CLUB.
    LONG TERM PROJECT : YES;
    SPECTACULAR PROJECT: YES.
    LONG TERM HORIZON: YES At least 8-10 years from now.

Well, Hirco plans well, His strategies will attract buyers especially NRI'S .
    hirco has planned in a such a way that people can have all facilities under one UMBRELLA.:)
    HIRCO's BUILD CITIES, NOT FLATS ONLY.

One Gentleman was asking on this forum I am an AGENT of HIRCO...HIRCO does not need agent to get investors .
    HIRCO does not need a small investor like me to have propaganda...My point is I will guide to the buyer as IN VITO, +DICTO and not with byes mind.:D

For INFO;
    Niranjan, who ranked 41st in the Forbes list of richest Indians for 2011 with wealth of $1.27 billion, manages realty, social infrastructure and hospitality businesses of the group.
    His son Darshan handles overseas realty operations of the group and upcoming power venture.
    Daughter Priya Hiranandani-Vandrevala, based out of London, has co-control of Hirco Plc that is listed on the Alternative Investment Market of the London Stock Exchange.
    The Hiranandani Group was started in 1978 by brothers Niranjan and Surendra Hiranandani and is today known for its realty projects in and around Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Dubai.
    Darshan Hiranandani, through Hircon International LLC, was instrumental in executing the group’s Dubai project, 23 Marina, which is the world’s completed tallest residential tower at present.
    Priya, a chartered accountant, came in limelight in 2002 when she founded a business process outsourcing firm Zenta serving blue-chip financial institutions and exited the same with valuation of $100 million in 2005.

regards,
    savvy_v :)

Disclaimer; No Direct Or indirect gains has been claimed or given by the company by sharing or giving my opinion on this forum ..
    CommentQuote
  • SOME MORE INFO:

“real estate is the best investment and even if the prices fall, you can still live in it and give it to your children”.

Please read; Google Image Result for http://www.businesstravellerindia.com/200602/20060292.jpg
    CommentQuote
  • MUMBAI....

Easy and cheap availability of talented and skilled work force, lower casts of logistics, constantly expanding Indian market, steady growth of Indian economy, etc. have been attracting and enticing factors for diverse foreign direct investment in real estate business in all across India.

Vision 2013 for Mumbai Real Estate Industry: Jitendra Rawal
    CommentQuote