Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1723 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by bh2000
    addendum - 2400 is the saleable area... carpet area around 1650

Frankly Speaking over a period of time if u compare india Bull to HIRCO,
    its comparing like MARUTI with BMW.;)

Which one u will prefer.
    I would spend more to get more facilities,As a end user I am happy with HIRCO
    EQUATION lies like that.
    But repenting after booking in IB will be a great loss if u genuinely like HIRCO.....
    This decision is tough to take ,but is good in long terms which i suppose now in my case..

I would suggest you to contact HIRCO directly rather through BROKER. because BROKERS will confuse u MORE...
    HIRCO Build & develop Cities,& their neighborhood Not only flats...
    regards,
    Savvy_v:)

DISCLAIMER: By claiming my view in this forum on teh said Builder , i have not directly or indirectly availed any hidden benefits from the company I have quoted .
    CommentQuote
  • Rates are almost same with ib and hirco....hirco the best bet on long term .....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by savvy_v
    AIR PORT NEWS; SAD NEWS{ GETTING DELAYED}.
    Yet another clearance needed for Navi Mumbai airport - Hindustan Times

Yet another clearance needed for Navi Mumbai airport

As per Supreme Court orders, any project within a 10-km radius of a protected area requires clearance from the wildlife board. The Navi Mumbai airport is located 9.5km from the Karnala Bird Sanctuary. The city and industrial development corporation (CIDCO), in the Navi Mumbai airport environment impact assessment report, had incorrectly stated that the project was outside the 10-km radius of a protected area. The state forest department pointed out this incorrect information in March last year after which CIDCO approached the wildlife board.
    The state wildlife board made four crucial recommendations while forwarding the proposal. The members have asked for a provision of Rs2 crore a year for 10 years to conserve protected areas around the airport and Rs400 crore for environment protection.
    "We have also asked for the appointment of an additional principal conservator of forests on the environment monitoring committee of the Navi Mumbai airport project and also recommended that mitigation and project impact studies be carried out during the project work and after it is operational," said SWH Naqvi, principal chief conservator of forests (wildlife), Maharashtra.
    According to the on-going Avian Fauna study of the 10-km radius of the Navi Mumbai airport site by Bombay Natural History Society (BNHS), the area is home to 213 bird species.
    "Various projects coming up around the Karnala bird sanctuary would definitely have an impact on the ecology of birds," said Sujit Narwade, scientist, BNHS and author of the Avian Fauna study
    Navi Mumbai airport project received environmental clearance in November 2010, but it is yet to receive clearance under the Forest Conservation Act, 1980 to clear 108.50 hectares of mangroves.

savvy_v :)

NOT really. Please read this.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/c...w/18190297.cms

MUMBAI: The Karnala sanctuary birds may not be a hindrance to flying machines that will operate from the proposed Navi Mumbai airport. The state forest department has reportedly recommended to the national wildlife board that the 1-km periphery of the 12-square km sanctuary be declared eco-sensitive.

The recommendation is reported to be enough to ensure clearance to the airport in Panvel. The area of the futuristic Navi Mumbai airport falls 9.5 km from the sanctuary's border. The airport has already received environmental clearance with riders such as management of mangroves, natural sources of water and birds.

--B
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bkhote
    NOT really. Please read this.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/c...w/18190297.cms

MUMBAI: The Karnala sanctuary birds may not be a hindrance to flying machines that will operate from the proposed Navi Mumbai airport. WONDERFUL NEWS

Dear BKHOTE

बी खोटे जी ,;)
    तुम्ही खरंच अगदी खरी आणि गोड बातमि दिलीत. धन्यवाद..

Some facts Interesing seen on NET want to share our VIEWER FORUM FRIENDS.
    BIRDING TRAILS : KARNALA - URAN ROAD - NAVI MUMBAI TALAWE - 5th JUNE 2010

U can view more details on; http://aggressiveopinions..com/2010/07/birding-trails-karnala-uran-road-navi.html

These 2-3 Birding sites can be combined for a good Long Birding Morning. Unfortunately because of widespread destruction at URAN, the same cannot be recommended as a standalone site anymore.

(The best Birding site in Karnala is just next to Rest Houses (Some Birds are kept in Cages here) at the Entrance of the Sanctuary. There are benches placed overlooking the forest. Atleast 45 Mins should be spent here. I would recommend taking 2-3 trails which branches out from this site where Cages are kept. One should not climb the hill or go deep in the trail just be in circumference of this Main Site (Cages).

Trip report ;List of birds observed ,
    1. Little Cormorant
    2. Indian Pond-heron
    3. Eastern Cattle Egret
    4. Great Egret
    5. Intermediate Egret
    6. Little Egret
    7. Eurasian Spoonbill
    8. Lesser Flamingo
    9. Lesser Whistling-duck
    10. Indian Spot-billed Duck
    11. Black Kite
    12. Crested Serpent-eagle
    13. White-eyed Buzzard
    14. Purple Swamphen
    15. Black-winged Stilt
    16. Red-wattled Lapwing
    17. Rock Pigeon
    18. Greater Coucal
    19. Brown-headed Barbet
    20. House Crow
    21. Large billed Crow
    22. Common Myna
    23. Paddyfield Pipit
    24. Common Iora
    25. Common Woodshrike
    26. Black-hooded Oriole
    27. Black Drongo
    28. Ashy Drongo
    29. Greater Racket-tailed Drongo
    30. Ashy Prinia
    31. Plain Prinia
    32. Red-whiskered Bulbul
    33. Common Tailorbird
    34. Oriental Magpie-Robin
    35. White-rumped Shama
    36. Indian Black Robin (Indian Robin)
    37. Indian Pitta

savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All, can anyone tell me how does hirco calculate the floor rise.Plz give eg for different floors,like 7th 14th n 21st floor using any base price,so i will be able to understand better.
    thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinchi
    Hi All, can anyone tell me how does hirco calculate the floor rise.Plz give eg for different floors,like 7th 14th n 21st floor using any base price,so i will be able to understand better.
    thanks.

See Vinchi, equation is as follows'
    EXAMPLE IS SHOWN HERE

Sr no
    Total base cost if u book at following cost

Floor rise considering 30 INR
    if u book at 25th floor
    Total BASE cost of flat
    4350/sq feet
    25x 30 = 750
    4350 + 750
    = 5100
    If u book 1500 saleable area Sq feet flat

5100 x 1500 sq ft
    = 76,50000/-

Now 4350 base rate u will not get, its already raised;)

Additional charges will be
      Township Infrastructure Corpus Fund
      Adhoc Maintenance (24 Months)
      MSEB/MJP (Electric Meter, Legal and
      Other Charges)
      Club Membership
      One time Podium Parking Area (Subject to 1 Unit(s)
      availability)

One time Society Formation
      + SERVICE TAX

Hope this suffice u.
      If any query plz send message.

Hope this suffice u.

Hope this suffice u.

Hope this suffice u.

Hope this suffice u.

Hope this suffice u.

Hope this suffice u.

Hope this suffice u.

Hope this suffice u.

Hope this suffice u.

Hope this suffice u.

Hope this suffice u.

CommentQuote
  • Hi Savvy,
    Thank you very much i got it,now i will feed this in my empty brain....ha ha.
    CommentQuote
  • Hiranandani Palace Garden - Panvel

Thanks for the information. I will surely contact to you.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by douglasphil
    Thanks for the information. I will surely contact to you.

He he..
    Douglas. U will contact whom? Did not get u...
    Contact HIRCO, or forum friends...

Take care,
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realebuyer
    Hiranandani offers to buy out HIRCO!!!

Hiranandani's offer to buy out AIM-listed company Hirco - The Economic Times

What this means to people who have put money in HIRCO projects? Anybody knows when the construction for new buildings Selene, Flora etc will start.

I was seraching on the internet and could see a lot of complaints on HIRCO that they do not respond to customer queries. Also they have taken payment for more than two years towards some of the towers in HIRCO Chennai and not providing any updates... Any views please
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by malkotia
    What this means to people who have put money in HIRCO projects? Anybody knows when the construction for new buildings Selene, Flora etc will start.

I was seraching on the Internet and could see a lot of complaints on HIRCO that they do not respond to customer queries. Also they have taken payment for more than two years towards some of the towers in HIRCO Chennai and not providing any updates... Any views please

Well, Malkotia,
    U are absolutely right.
    Well just to clarify you.;)

1] We trust a Builder with a positive note,and to deliver its product over a period of time.
    2] To give a good product , Realator, needs time,and its understandable from their side to get approvals, and all sanctions before building a city like HIRCO in CHENNAI & in PANVEL.
    3] No builder will put his money & build project & wait for his product to be sold.
    4] This is not a PHARMA Industry or VEHICLE MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY.
    5] Also as a end user I also feel why builder does not respond, but believe, me the feeling of waiting is same as good as u have invested money in ur FD in bank account.
    The psychology of man is when we invest in CAR, we use it from Day one.
    Simillarly, when we Invest in BANK IN FD, we get gains on day one ,and maturity will be after 5 years.

Same scenario is here, we invest for booking amount for same with due understanding signed by them,called PAL....
    Now once money is being transacted, builder lobby on our behalf get sanctions, and make provision to sale their product.;)

As far as HIRCO is concerned, I also have similar experience from them,
    I booked in 2010,in HPG-PANVEL VENUS, Now 2 years over.
    So in these 2 years i have had correspondence with them, and now, building phase will start phase -2 in Mid May 2013.;)
    Once construction starts as a reputed builder the construction goes on scedule & we get our product in time.

So my opinion, PATIENCE is the KEY of success...:D
    & more or less, we also get some breathing space to arrange our funds, isn't it?????
    ;)

regrads,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by malkotia

I was seraching on the internet and could see a lot of complaints on HIRCO that they do not respond to customer queries. Also they have taken payment for more than two years towards some of the towers in HIRCO Chennai and not providing any updates... Any views please

Have a nice day ahead..
    Savvy_v
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    Thanks Vinchi for mail.
    Appreciate if can guide me on some queries sent to u too.
    Amazed to see location,
    Once project is over definitely will look fantastic.

Savvy,

You seem to have very good connections within HIRCO relationship managers. My experience is not very positive. They do not respond and have to be followed-up for a response. Also regarding start of Selene etc they are non committal..earlier start date for Selene was Dec-12 now looks like Dec-13? Can you get more information please ..if they are running into an issue.. As per the allotment letter of HIRCO they won't provide any interest on the money paid if the twoer is not built for any reasons ...
    CommentQuote
    Well, Malkotia,
    U are absolutely right.
    Well just to clarify you.;)

1] We trust a Builder with a positive note,and to deliver its product over a period of time.
    2] To give a good product , Realator, needs time,and its understandable from their side to get approvals, and all sanctions before building a city like HIRCO in CHENNAI & in PANVEL.
    3] No builder will put his money & build project & wait for his product to be sold.
    4] This is not a PHARMA Industry or VEHICLE MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY.
    5] Also as a end user I also feel why builder does not respond, but believe, me the feeling of waiting is same as good as u have invested money in ur FD in bank account.
    The psychology of man is when we invest in CAR, we use it from Day one.
    Simillarly, when we Invest in BANK IN FD, we get gains on day one ,and maturity will be after 5 years.

Same scenario is here, we invest for booking amount for same with due understanding signed by them,called PAL....
    Now once money is being transacted, builder lobby on our behalf get sanctions, and make provision to sale their product.;)

As far as HIRCO is concerned, I also have similar experience from them,
    I booked in 2010,in HPG-PANVEL VENUS, Now 2 years over.
    So in these 2 years i have had correspondence with them, and now, building phase will start phase -2 in Mid May 2013.;)
    Once construction starts as a reputed builder the construction goes on scedule & we get our product in time.

So my opinion, PATIENCE is the KEY of success...:D
    & more or less, we also get some breathing space to arrange our funds, isn't it?????
    ;)

regrads,

Savvy,

Thanks..I agree that in real estate we have to wait. But we have to be aware that HIRCO is not same as Hiranandani who built POWAI etc ...it is a different company and has not delivered anything on the ground yet ..their first project in Chennai is already delayed and if you google ..you will be amased how many people are complaining about the customer services ..they have put names of relationship managers as well in those complaints ...

Selene is not starting in next 8-12 months ...(as per my relationship manager) ..anf that too in non committal ..my worry is as per the contract they won't even pay interest on the money paid ...
    CommentQuote