Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
Reply
1723 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by donkeykong
    another question...Does anyone know why this property is on lease and not freehold?


    I think because it is an sez project. All SEZs are on leasehold.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by donkeykong
    another question...Does anyone know why this property is on lease and not freehold?


    You will find a lot of useful info abt Hirco Palace Gardens project on following website:

    http://www.p2m-group.com/faq.php

    cheers
    -Bhushan
    CommentQuote
  • I read this link before it does not specifically state why they have opted for a lease only property. Also I dont know what an SEZ project is. If someone could point me to a link that would highlly appreciated - thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by donkeykong
    I read this link before it does not specifically state why they have opted for a lease only property. Also I dont know what an SEZ project is. If someone could point me to a link that would highlly appreciated - thanks


    why don't you approach Hirco Customer Care / Sales Manager, I am sure they will be able to cater you with this info...... and moreover it is always good get it from horse's mouth, don't u think?
    CommentQuote
  • I did ask the sales rep ths exact question, the answer was classic "I dont know the management decided to do it this way".
    CommentQuote
  • Hirco Palace Garden project update pics

    I am uploading some latest pics that were sent by Hirco.... also just received a Provisional Allotment Letter for my flat in HPG
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • thanks a lot for information & your views Bhushan.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Bhushan & other boarders,
    Recently, I happen to be in Mumbai & I decided to visit the site for HPG, Panvel. Must share with you that my overall experience was extremely nice & so far, I do not regret going for HPG,Panvel over IndiaBulls or Kalpataru or any other builders.... !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amateur001
    Dear Bhushan & other boarders,
    Recently, I happen to be in Mumbai & I decided to visit the site for HPG, Panvel. Must share with you that my overall experience was extremely nice & so far, I do not regret going for HPG,Panvel over IndiaBulls or Kalpataru or any other builders.... !!!


    Does it mean you had any bad experience with IndiaBulls and Kalpataru, Others??

    Can you post little bit elaborate so that it will be useful to us.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Chickoo,
    No.. I personally didn't have any issues with IB or Kalpataru. However, most of my friends who have booked with IB are regreting since they are not quite happy about their service as compared to the prices paid by them. Kalpataru - When I saw is more of a complex rather than townships... which is why I wasn't convinced with their project.
    When I did a site visit at Hiranandani, I got a fair bit of idea of how things will be at the site (ofcoz tenative as of now until they contruct it).
    Personally, Hiranandani's service was at the best I would say..
    AmateurREInvestor.
    CommentQuote
  • Ok, AmateurREInvestor, I understood your point.

    Thanks for replying to my query.

    Originally Posted by Amateur001
    Hi Chickoo,
    No.. I personally didn't have any issues with IB or Kalpataru. However, most of my friends who have booked with IB are regreting since they are not quite happy about their service as compared to the prices paid by them. Kalpataru - When I saw is more of a complex rather than townships... which is why I wasn't convinced with their project.
    When I did a site visit at Hiranandani, I got a fair bit of idea of how things will be at the site (ofcoz tenative as of now until they contruct it).
    Personally, Hiranandani's service was at the best I would say..
    AmateurREInvestor.Hi Chickoo,
    No.. I personally didn't have any issues with IB or Kalpataru. However, most of my friends who have booked with IB are regreting since they are not quite happy about their service as compared to the prices paid by them. Kalpataru - When I saw is more of a complex rather than townships... which is why I wasn't convinced with their project.
    When I did a site visit at Hiranandani, I got a fair bit of idea of how things will be at the site (ofcoz tenative as of now until they contruct it).
    Personally, Hiranandani's service was at the best I would say..
    AmateurREInvestor.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amateur001
    thanks a lot for information & your views Bhushan.



    pleasure is all mine!!:D
    CommentQuote
  • I'm still confused at people's mindset - how they invest in RE on telemarketing. Same was used by the Indiabulls.

    The 1st question thrown at me by IB marketing guy was - which bank is your cheque for the Booking amount without discussing or showing the project layout or floor plan.

    I now believe that RE bubble will happen very soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjaykg
    I'm still confused at people's mindset - how they invest in RE on telemarketing. Same was used by the Indiabulls.

    The 1st question thrown at me by IB marketing guy was - which bank is your cheque for the Booking amount without discussing or showing the project layout or floor plan.

    I now believe that RE bubble will happen very soon.

    Price of 60-70 lakhs in panvel and rasayani (Kalpatru, IB and Hirco)is really scary. I donno if people understand how much one has to break his/her back to earn this sort of money. It is about 54K per month for 20 years. How many families earn an income of more than 1 lakh per month and will pay half their salary for living in panvel.
    CommentQuote
  • There is a basic difference b/w investor and normal buyer.

    Investors are ready to pay 50-70 lacs in panvel/kharghar area for well reputed builders. Real estate Investors are generally looking for 10-15 yrs of horizon for return. Panvel is best location right now with proposed new airport and SEZ which may be available to common public in next 10-15 yrs.

    Originally Posted by wadia
    Price of 60-70 lakhs in panvel and rasayani (Kalpatru, IB and Hirco)is really scary. I donno if people understand how much one has to break his/her back to earn this sort of money. It is about 54K per month for 20 years. How many families earn an income of more than 1 lakh per month and will pay half their salary for living in panvel.
    CommentQuote