Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1723 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hello every1

I am from new delhi & interested in Hiranandani Palace Gardens Panvel project

Looking for a good resale price to buy if any1 interested please feel free to contact me here or on skype : prab28n
    CommentQuote
  • I think all the investors should keep a track of construction activities going on in the project by regularly visiting the site......it's odd that even after year or so they haven't started construction for some of the Buildings....i really don't know what they are waiting for!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realebuyer
    I think all the investors should keep a track of construction activities going on in the project by regularly visiting the site......it's odd that even after year or so they haven't started construction for some of the Buildings....i really don't know what they are waiting for!!!

I am invested in HPG Venus project and even though the construction for the said building has not started, I am not concerned because I know that Hiranandani is a reputed builder and I will reap the benefits in the longer run. As Bhushan stated, as an Investor, I am not concerned what they are doing outside of Panvel project. Atleast, I am not facing the issues which people invested in India bulls Panvel project are facing.

If you do not trust any builder or have any doubts, it is good to raise your concerns but please dont cross the bridge by making personal comments and trying to influence people.

As many would know, in India we have many corrupted builders. There are very very few who deliver what is promised. There might be a delay which is pertinant in India but atleast we get what we want. India is not USA where if the completion period is 1 year, it will be delivered within 1 year. Whenever, you invest in India, you have to understand that there will be delays. And to name a few good builder, I would say Hiranandani, Raheja are at the top of my list.

Also, Raheja family has many disputes among them, but none of their projects have been affected because of it. And as an investor, I am least concerned with whatever family disputes are. I am interested in my apartment and with my frequent visits, I have noticed that the progress is good.

Prakash
    CommentQuote
    I think all the investors should keep a track of construction activities going on in the project by regularly visiting the site......it's odd that even after year or so they haven't started construction for some of the Buildings....i really don't know what they are waiting for!!!

Also, if you are not satisfied with your investment in HPG panvel and are concerned for whatever issues, please exit out at the earliest from your investment for a better night sleep.
    CommentQuote

And it is very disheartening to read comments such as 'This post is hijacked by Hirco people' or whatever. We are here to voice our concerns and experiences, not make personal attacks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurang
    Just saw this ad on .. Either the owner is trying his luck or feels everyone around him is dumb :-

3 BHK Multistorey Apartment For Sale in Panvel

Total Price : 2.90 Crore(s) (Price per sq.ft. : Rs. 15,500)
    Name of Project: Palace Gardens | Ready to Move
    Developer: Hirco
    Property Location: Panvel - mumbai, Panvel, Mumbai - Harbour Line

This is hilarious....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohu01
    Most people will agree that my post was relevant to this thread. Thief will remain a thief wherever he goes, relocating to a different place doesn't make him an honest person. And the name of the project in Chennai is also HPG so the brand name is already tarnished.

It is a good to know information. If it bothers you, then you have a option to exit out. The HIRCO policy is 3% charge over the current price. So you would still be making good profit. Atleast the profit would be much better than what you would have earned by keeping the money in FD with 9% interest rate. I am assuming your payment is 20% only.
    CommentQuote
  • Well I am not telling you guys to exit this project......in fact just asking few questions.....please don't take it personally.....i would be more than happy if you get your returns from this investment.....i m not putting my views here to influence people.....and you should be least bothered about it if you are confident about your decision
    CommentQuote
  • Perfect answer satiani to those depressed with their investment in HIRCO or those who missed the boat
    CommentQuote
    Well I am not telling you guys to exit this project......in fact just asking few questions.....please don't take it personally.....i would be more than happy if you get your returns from this investment.....i m not putting my views here to influence people.....and you should be least bothered about it if you are confident about your decision

Hello Realebuyer,

My comments were not directly pointing to your questions but were in general. Apologies if I made you feel being cornered. I was referring to other people as well.

Prakash
    CommentQuote
  • no worries mate
    CommentQuote
    Well I am not telling you guys to exit this project......in fact just asking few questions.....please don't take it personally.....i would be more than happy if you get your returns from this investment.....i m not putting my views here to influence people.....and you should be least bothered about it if you are confident about your decision

Well Realebuyer...

I was seeing ur posts earlier & now also.
    If u don't mind I would like to pinpoint my observation.
    1] Well, I have been seeing this project since last 28 mths. I find it to the point , every 4 months when I visit there is dramatic change in scenario of development.
    Some Building floors finished, Some , roads internal constructed, planning for club house , Making commercial bldg & so on.
    2] When I booked this project I even not seen SITE AT ALL being away from INDIA. I saw the actual SAMPLE FLAT when I landed in PANVEL .
    Its done almost a km from the exact site,and I was amazed to see the construction quality ,and also the DESIGN of project.
    3] Mind well, Those early birds who have booked in early stage have recovered their profit,and those end users are gaining it day by day, as well as they are confident that project will come DREAM come TRUE for them.
    4] As far as Overall development & delay of PROJECT; I would like to mention here to you that ,ANY PROJECT OF THIS MUCH DESIGN & PROFILE Will have its time to finish,and HPG will definitely make sure to finish in time.
    5] I reiterate here that NO builder will buy building on his own & wait for the project to sale after building finish.
    Moreover HIRCO & HPG builds CITIES & Not apartments.

6] I would suggest you as a new member;) {U joined in 2012,with 29 posts}, To be little humble, more submissive and more polite when u talking & sharing your views in PRINT media, in order to avoid confusion & FEAR EUPHORIA FOR FORUM FRIENDS, and people in general.
    I think u need this.,,,,

Although who gain & who loose ONLY TIME WILL TELL,

Regards,
    Savvy_v:)

{Genuine Investor & end user in HPG-VENUS}.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by savvy_v
    Well Realebuyer...

I was seeing ur posts earlier & now also.
    If u don't mind I would like to pinpoint my observation.
    1] Well, I have been seeing this project since last 28 mths. I find it to the point , every 4 months when I visit there is dramatic change in scenario of development.
    Some Building floors finished, Some , roads internal constructed, planning for club house , Making commercial bldg & so on.
    2] When I booked this project I even not seen SITE AT ALL being away from INDIA. I saw the actual SAMPLE FLAT when I landed in PANVEL .
    Its done almost a km from the exact site,and I was amazed to see the construction quality ,and also the DESIGN of project.
    3] Mind well, Those early birds who have booked in early stage have recovered their profit,and those end users are gaining it day by day, as well as they are confident that project will come DREAM come TRUE for them.
    4] As far as Overall development & delay of PROJECT; I would like to mention here to you that ,ANY PROJECT OF THIS MUCH DESIGN & PROFILE Will have its time to finish,and HPG will definitely make sure to finish in time.
    5] I reiterate here that NO builder will buy building on his own & wait for the project to sale after building finish.
    Moreover HIRCO & HPG builds CITIES & Not apartments.

6] I would suggest you as a new member;) {U joined in 2012,with 29 posts}, To be little humble, more submissive and more polite when u talking & sharing your views in PRINT media, in order to avoid confusion & FEAR EUPHORIA FOR FORUM FRIENDS, and people in general.
    I think u need this.,,,,

Although who gain & who loose ONLY TIME WILL TELL,

Regards,
    Savvy_v:)

{Genuine Investor in HPG-VENUS}.

Hello Savvy,

A good reply but I think instead of RealBuyer, it was rohu01's comment that makes me feel sorry. People like him must be ignored at the best.

We all work hard for our money and we all have dreams of how we want our future to turnout to be. We make mistakes and we also learn from them. But some people instead of bringing out concerns and real issues, try to attack others personally and this is what upsets many including me.

We use this forum to be educated with what is going on with our investment and also share our experiences. We do not use this forum or any other social media so we can be cornered for our views. I would sincerely appreciate and urge fellow members to note this point before starting personal attacks.

Prakash
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by p_satiani
    Hello Savvy,

A good reply but I think instead of RealBuyer, it was rohu01's comment that makes me feel sorry. People like him must be ignored at the best.

We all work hard for our money and we all have dreams of how we want our future to turnout to be. We make mistakes and we also learn from them. But some people instead of bringing out concerns and real issues, try to attack others personally and this is what upsets many including me.

We use this forum to be educated with what is going on with our investment and also share our experiences. We do not use this forum or any other social media so we can be cornered for our views. I would sincerely appreciate and urge fellow members to note this point before starting personal attacks.

Prakash

Also, if I compare my other investments in the Mumbai suburbs with HPG panvel, I feel that the returns have been very slow and LOW. In Mumbai suburbs, if you would have bought an apartment in Goregaon (West) for 55 lacs in 2009 or 2010, it would have probably doubled by now. But we invested in HPG panvel with a vision in mind of long term play. When things pick up in Panvel, everyone invested in Panvel will reap the benefits. It is not for short term players.

Prakash
    CommentQuote
  • To be honest investment in Panvel was never a bad idea in fact as per my knowledge airport work will start in 10 years time.....it will turnout to be a fruitful investment
    CommentQuote