Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Collapse
X
Collapse

Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 11 2017
1825 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

    HPG Panvel

    Hi everybody,
    can anyone please tell me about future of the project? People working in Mumbai can not stay far away. There is no doubt that this project will get completed fully with amenities but only question is whether anybody is going to reside in the same and fast selling with appreciation value of the flat.

    Comment


    • Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

      Originally posted by Ajay2010 View Post
      Hi everybody,
      can anyone please tell me about future of the project? People working in Mumbai can not stay far away. There is no doubt that this project will get completed fully with amenities but only question is whether anybody is going to reside in the same and fast selling with appreciation value of the flat.
      I think this project is more of a bet on Navi Mumbai emerging as the new hub, thus it is targeted at people who would be commuting to commercial hubs in Navi Mumbai, also if MTHL comes up then it would take 45 minutes to reach Dadar, it is a long term bet given the slow pace of infra development in Mumbai. Also if BJP/Sena govt comes up in the next elections then their focus would be more on Kalyan given that they have more interests in that pocket.

      For someone commuting to Mumbai, unless MTHL comes up it would be a painful 2.5-3 hour commute one side depending on location.

      Comment


      • Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

        Originally posted by pande1 View Post
        I think this project is more of a bet on Navi Mumbai emerging as the new hub, thus it is targeted at people who would be commuting to commercial hubs in Navi Mumbai, also if MTHL comes up then it would take 45 minutes to reach Dadar, it is a long term bet given the slow pace of infra development in Mumbai.
        Agree with Pande1, but one cannot disregard the emergence of New Panvel as commercial hub in its own with several SEZ projects coming up in and around this area. HPG itself is a SEZ project. So in long term there will be a lot of job opportunities in New Panvel itself. For those who have invested in residential / commercial properties will definitely reap high rewards 10 years down the line. Also would like to emphasize the importance of the other side of New Panvel that is Pune and its outskirts. Places like Hinjewadi (Hinjawadi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) are fast developing and are definitely at commutable distance even at present by road from New Panvel.

        cheers
        B

        Comment


        • Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

          Originally posted by bhushank4 View Post
          Agree with Pande1, but one cannot disregard the emergence of New Panvel as commercial hub in its own with several SEZ projects coming up in and around this area. HPG itself is a SEZ project. So in long term there will be a lot of job opportunities in New Panvel itself. For those who have invested in residential / commercial properties will definitely reap high rewards 10 years down the line. Also would like to emphasize the importance of the other side of New Panvel that is Pune and its outskirts. Places like Hinjewadi (Hinjawadi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) are fast developing and are definitely at commutable distance even at present by road from New Panvel.

          cheers
          B
          True, however given that prices in New Panvel match prices in Hinjewadi, it wouldnt make much sense to add a 100km commute to Pune

          However I agree that RE investments yield true returns in 10 years time and given that it indeed is midway from Mumbai and Pune this area has potential of experiencing significant growth.

          That being said, I would like to add the following qualifiers...

          1. Mumbai itself is not experiencing much commercial growth (office rentals have fallen to 2009 levels in BKC, which would suggest that demand for commercial realty is currently experiencing a downtrend and by some estimates it will take another 3-5 years to absorb capacity in Mumbai itself)

          2. Emergence of Nashik, Nagpur and Aurangabad as the new hubs for commercial and industrial activities (these areas have also experienced significant growth in RE prices)

          3. Emergence of competitive alternate hubs like NCR/Bengaluru/Hyderabad/Chennai/Ahemadabad will bring in stiff competition in attracting commercial activities

          4. Population in Mumbai has stabilized in the last 10 years or so, thus no reason to believe that it would expand significantly in the next 10 years, this would make growth in Navi Mumbai's suburbs a bit on the slower side

          Comment


          • Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

            Anybody from Atlas building?

            Comment


            • Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

              Originally posted by pande1 View Post
              True, however given that prices in New Panvel match prices in Hinjewadi, it wouldnt make much sense to add a 100km commute to Pune
              Being born and brought up in Mumbai, I might do it just for the pleasure and pride of being called - Mumbaikar or Navi Mumbaikar for that matter

              Originally posted by pande1 View Post
              1. Mumbai itself is not experiencing much commercial growth (office rentals have fallen to 2009 levels in BKC, which would suggest that demand for commercial realty is currently experiencing a downtrend and by some estimates it will take another 3-5 years to absorb capacity in Mumbai itself)
              Main reason for Mumbai experiencing little or no growth at the moment because Big Banners are getting dissuaded by lack of infrastructure sufficient to support the growth. You may blame it on lack of pro-activeness of Govt of Mah in this regards. On other hand, learning their lessons from Mumbai, Govt of Mah has been doing planned development of Navi Mumbai and suburbs, which is more attractive to the big banner companies both Indian and MNCs. Number of companies that have set up their offices and headquarters in Navi Mumbai speak volumes for the same.

              Originally posted by pande1 View Post
              2. Emergence of Nashik, Nagpur and Aurangabad as the new hubs for commercial and industrial activities (these areas have also experienced significant growth in RE prices)
              None of these new hubs will have the advantage of strategic location enjoyed by New Panvel. Also, if all the infrastructure projects in and around New Panvel develop in next 10 years, these hubs will not be anywhere near (in comparison to) New Panvel.

              Originally posted by pande1 View Post
              3. Emergence of competitive alternate hubs like NCR/Bengaluru/Hyderabad/Chennai/Ahemadabad will bring in stiff competition in attracting commercial activities
              These are not emerging, but one can call them already emerged or at least emerging from last many many years, so lets not compare apples with oranges.

              Originally posted by pande1 View Post
              4. Population in Mumbai has stabilized in the last 10 years or so, thus no reason to believe that it would expand significantly in the next 10 years, this would make growth in Navi Mumbai's suburbs a bit on the slower side
              Slowly but surely people are realizing that we cannot put any further pressure on resources like land and water in Mumbai. 10 years down the line, with availability of all facilities that are currently in Mumbai - in New Panvel, along with a superior infrastructure and planned execution, I don't think growth of Navi Mumbai and suburbs will be dependent on that of Mumbai - in near future.

              cheers
              B
              Last edited September 24 2012, 02:21 AM.

              Comment


              • Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

                Can Airoli/Koparkhairane be a better option?

                Originally posted by bhushank4 View Post
                Being born and brought up in Mumbai, I might do it just for the pleasure and pride of being called - Mumbaikar or Navi Mumbaikar for that matter



                Main reason for Mumbai experiencing little or no growth at the moment because Big Banners are getting dissuaded by lack of infrastructure sufficient to support the growth. You may blame it on lack of pro-activeness of Govt of Mah in this regards. On other hand, learning their lessons from Mumbai, Govt of Mah has been doing planned development of Navi Mumbai and suburbs, which is more attractive to the big banner companies both Indian and MNCs. Number of companies that have set up their offices and headquarters in Navi Mumbai speak volumes for the same.



                None of these new hubs will have the advantage of strategic location enjoyed by New Panvel. Also, if all the infrastructure projects in and around New Panvel develop in next 10 years, these hubs will not be anywhere near (in comparison to) New Panvel.



                These are not emerging, but one can call them already emerged or at least emerging from last many many years, so lets not compare apples with oranges.



                Slowly but surely people are realizing that we cannot put any further pressure on resources like land and water in Mumbai. 10 years down the line, with availability of all facilities that are currently in Mumbai - in New Panvel, along with a superior infrastructure and planned execution, I don't think growth of Navi Mumbai and suburbs will be dependent on that of Mumbai - in near future.

                cheers
                B

                Yes. Fully Agreed.

                In that context, I find places like Airoli/Koparkhairane more interesting to relieve the population/resources pressure from Mumbai

                Lots of IT companies, Good connectivity, infra already setup. I think Airoli/Koparkhairane will also give supernormal returns in the next 10 years. It is fast emerging as the business hub. Also it is the election constituency of Ganesh Naik's son and progress has picked up significantly since 2009

                I heard that Hiranandani has bought a big plot around 15 mins walk from Airoli station for residential and commercial premises.

                BTW, by any chance are you bhushan khadilkar from Infosys?
                You soft spoken manner, your usage of english language and reasoning prompted me to think that you are the Bhushan I know few years back.

                Ignore this comment if you are not the one..

                Comment


                • Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

                  Originally posted by silky85 View Post
                  BTW, by any chance are you bhushan khadilkar from Infosys?
                  You soft spoken manner, your usage of english language and reasoning prompted me to think that you are the Bhushan I know few years back.

                  Ignore this comment if you are not the one..
                  Dear Silky,

                  Please forgive me for not ignoring your comment, even though I am not the one you are looking for...

                  I have also taken liberty to search your friend on internet and following are the closest matches I found on LinkedIn & Facebook:

                  Bhooshan Khadilkar | LinkedIn
                  https://www./bhooshan.khadilkar?ref=ts

                  Good Luck!
                  cheers,
                  B
                  Last edited September 25 2012, 04:29 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

                    Aug 2012 update for Hirco Chennai .. Hirco HPG Chennai Construction update video August 2012 - YouTube

                    Enjoy !!!

                    Comment


                    • Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

                      Originally posted by vinchi
                      Hi Bhushank4

                      Here is the link for the most recent development plan for HIRCO Panvel.

                      http://www.unesta.com/media/unesta.c..._SK_190612.jpg
                      Hi Vinchi....
                      Bhushan...
                      My flat is in VENUS.....
                      As per ur plan ... quoted here VENUS is located in front of HPG PALACE CLUB...Is that True?
                      Amazed to know.... because earlier quoted lan location plan for VENUS was near the CENTRAL BAWL.
                      Is this true...
                      Awaiting ur feedback.

                      Regards.
                      Savvy_v

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X