Collapse

Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 11 2017
1825 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

hi ,yes this is the latest plan of hirco,i still like the old location,as it was opp the commercial bldg,any way the commercial bldg should be ready by mid of 2013,not sure ,as i heard they do not have any tenants so far,pls dont quote me on that.
    can pls anyone tell me that ,if we can sign the sale deed/agreement of sale,now ,if not when,and also once plint is completed,how r remaining payments going to be ,i mean days.
    thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by vinchi View Post
      hi ,yes this is the latest plan of hirco,i still like the old location,as it was opp the commercial bldg,any way the commercial bldg should be ready by mid of 2013,not sure ,as i heard they do not have any tenants so far,pls dont quote me on that.
      can pls anyone tell me that ,if we can sign the sale deed/agreement of sale,now ,if not when,and also once plint is completed,how r remaining payments going to be ,i mean days.
      thank you.
      Dear Vinchi,

I think its better to do the saledeed / agreement as soon as you do your payment after plinth-completion. Thereafter the demand notes will be raised by Hirco for construction - linked payments as and how they put on the slabs. From my experience they are good at putting up 2 slabs per month. All this accounts for 95% payments and 5% payments are supposed to be done after possesion.

cheers,
      B

Comment

what is current resale rate going in here ??

Comment

Hi Bhushank4,
          Thank you very much for the reply,i just wanted 2 know after plinth how does hirco take payment,1 slab after another,or 3 slabs then 5th slab,etc,n secondly within how many days or months does payments come up.
          thanks.

Comment

Hi

Slab 26 demand note received for helios

Regards,
            Amateur

Comment

Hi,

Received Slab 27 demand note for Aura,

Cheers! Joshi1965

Comment

Originally posted by vinchi View Post
                Hi Bhushank4,
                Thank you very much for the reply,i just wanted 2 know after plinth how does hirco take payment,1 slab after another,or 3 slabs then 5th slab,etc,n secondly within how many days or months does payments come up.
                thanks.
                dear Vinchi
                after every slab, a demand note is raised which is payable within 18 days. as mentioned earlier they are good at putting up 2 slabs per month so once demand notes start coming you can expect at least 2 payments in a month.
                cheers
                B

Comment

thanks B,
                  Got it.

Comment

[QUOTE=bhushank4;573859]Dear Vinchi,

DEAR B
                    CAn u focus on location for VENUS new one...
                    As mentioned its moved somewhere as planned by vinchi is it true...
                    Whats ur opinion i wants to back out of project.... due some tech reasons..
                    can u guide...
                    savvy_v

Comment

[QUOTE=savvy_v;582600]
                      Originally posted by bhushank4 View Post
                      Dear Vinchi,

DEAR B
                      CAn u focus on location for VENUS new one...
                      As mentioned its moved somewhere as planned by vinchi is it true...
                      Whats ur opinion i wants to back out of project.... due some tech reasons..
                      can u guide...
                      savvy_v
                      Hi Savvy
                      Vinchi posted the site layout on my request so I am myself dependent on information provided by Vinchi. It will be better if you contact HPG customer care or your relationship manager - directly, to get it confirmed...
                      cheers,
                      B

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X