Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
Reply
1723 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by p_satiani

    But we invested in HPG panvel with a vision in mind of long term play. When things pick up in Panvel, everyone invested in Panvel will reap the benefits. It is not for short term players. TRUE

    Prakash



    P,don't mind calling u P,

    Well,
    P Stands fr Patience;
    P stands for Persistence,
    P Stands for perseverance.
    &
    P also stands for POLITENESS...

    What P u want PEOPLE can't judge for you.....


    But don't get & keep PAIN IN MIND of people who talk & only TALK.....

    Have a nice day ahead.....

    Savvy_v:)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Its interesting to see how they are adding new towers to Phase 2. Does that concern any of you people invested in phase 2. Or is it a good thing?

    In previous posts people wanted to know if HPG is in the middle of nowhere. I visited the site in Oct. 2012, for the first time. I invested in Orion July 2010. Answer is yes and no. If you have your own vehicle, which I assume everyone owns one in India now, then its not in the middle of nowhere. It is 15 mins away from the panvel downtown. In the long run this development will be self sufficient so the relative placement of this property will not matter then. My speculation, for the Phase 1 and most likely also for phase 2 occupants is that it won't be very comfortable to live in, with so much construction going around and such.

    Their model house is extremely misleading. Neither its floor-plan nor the interior designing nor the upgrades, nothing represents what you will get. Its a dream home dressed to the nines.However, I was pleasantly surprised when I was told that the ceiling height will be 10 ft for all except the top floor, which is 14ft.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by p_satiani
    it was rohu01's comment that makes me feel sorry
    Prakash


    I never launched personal attack against you or anyone else. The only thing i mentioned was "HIRCO's agents", what makes you think it was directed toward you
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohu01
    I never launched personal attack against you or anyone else. The only thing i mentioned was "HIRCO's agents", what makes you think it was directed toward you


    Hello rohu01,

    I never mentioned that the comments were directed towards me. If they were, I know all the possible ways to revert with a fitting answer. What is sad that they were made towards fellow members and HPG investors who try to put forward their point of views and get labelled AGENTS.

    If you read carefully, what I said was that phrases, such as, 'HIRCO Agents' are highly disrespectful of fellow HPG Panvel thread members and HPG investors. This kind of language is OFFENSIVE and is highly discouraged.

    I hope I have answered your question.

    Prakash :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Humour
    Its interesting to see how they are adding new towers to Phase 2. Does that concern any of you people invested in phase 2. Or is it a good thing?

    In previous posts people wanted to know if HPG is in the middle of nowhere. I visited the site in Oct. 2012, for the first time. I invested in Orion July 2010. Answer is yes and no. If you have your own vehicle, which I assume everyone owns one in India now, then its not in the middle of nowhere. It is 15 mins away from the panvel downtown. In the long run this development will be self sufficient so the relative placement of this property will not matter then. My speculation, for the Phase 1 and most likely also for phase 2 occupants is that it won't be very comfortable to live in, with so much construction going around and such.

    Their model house is extremely misleading. Neither its floor-plan nor the interior designing nor the upgrades, nothing represents what you will get. Its a dream home dressed to the nines.However, I was pleasantly surprised when I was told that the ceiling height will be 10 ft for all except the top floor, which is 14ft.


    Hello Humour,

    I think with all the new developments happening around Panvel and beyond, I think we might not even have to wait for the Airport.

    When I say developments around Panvel and beyond, I am referring to the mega township of Mukesh Ambani and his associate Anand Jain in Ulwe of close to 4300 acres. Mr. Ambani are planning to sell residential properties. Now, my source of information is local media and newspapers. I do not have exact URL to share but simply Google it and you will get all the details.

    Prakash
    CommentQuote
  • If people have doubts over HPG Panvel, I would sincerely request people to read about horror stories of people invested in Indiabulls Panvel. You would change your opinion. And if that does not, then I would give you a free advice in this not so free world - EXIT from HPG Panvel and dont look back.

    Prakash
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea whats the demand for rentals here now?

    Also i have the site map updated late 2012.... I can upload if people are interested. I don't live in india so I was quite suprised that the phase 2 was moved where the club house was originally planned to be. I don't know when this change happened, might be old news but i just got informed.
    CommentQuote
  • Prakash,
    glad to hear that there are a lot of activities around panvel. I am not aware of any developments around the area as I was visiting india for a few days after 7 years. I saw a lot of population about 15 mins from the site and the HPG driver informed me that was panvel city. I thought the local train connected panvel to VT. Is that not true?
    CommentQuote
  • Hey guys ..

    Healthy debate happening on this polarised thread ..
    Rohu .. could you post the links to the Chennai project complaints for the benefit of all..

    My thoughts on Phase2 -
    I'm actually happy that construction on Phase 2 has not yet started .. Simple. I can hold on to my money and let it earn interest ..
    So, instead of shelling out my money over a 3-4 yr term, i'm doing it over a 6-7 year term. that can't be bad ..Also, it's not like the rates are at standstill ..

    Phase1 has 12 odd buildings, 2 commercial and a supermarket with a possession timeline of mid-2014.
    Phase2 .. i'm only aware of 5-6 buildings.. it's possible they are focusing on the bigger infrastructure pieces like the club house, school and hospital, hence the delay.

    So, the things that i would be looking out for -
    a) Are they adequately focusing on the infrastructure pieces or not in Phase 2
    b) Do they slip on their mid-2014 timeline for Phase1 .. So far, they seem to be on track based on comments by Phase1 investors and their construction update videos.
    c) Most importantly ... Do they have the commercial MOU's. If they have jobs on site, everything will follow.

    Enjoy!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Please need advice on the following offer i got today from mumbai brokers

    1. Phase 1 > 2 BHK Minerva(1289) 4000/40 & 3 BHK Argus.(1652) @4000/40 with 95% payment

    2. Phase 2 > 3Bhk Artemis(1981) @4250/40 with 20% payment due

    They r saying other units r also available not very high rise but 4500/40 for phase2

    i am very much interested in phase 2 because of my budget & can go for phase 1 if it makes investment sense as i need to pay 95% which i need to consider

    The total cost for phase 2 is close to 6000 all incl for high rise which is getting above my budget

    please suggest about above buildings & what i need to consider

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prab28
    Please need advice on the following offer i got today from mumbai brokers

    1. Phase 1 > 2 BHK Minerva(1289) 4000/40 & 3 BHK Argus.(1652) @4000/40 with 95% payment

    2. Phase 2 > 3Bhk Artemis(1981) @4250/40 with 20% payment due

    They r saying other units r also available not very high rise but 4500/40 for phase2

    i am very much interested in phase 2 because of my budget & can go for phase 1 if it makes investment sense as i need to pay 95% which i need to consider

    The total cost for phase 2 is close to 6000 all incl for high rise which is getting above my budget

    please suggest about above buildings & what i need to consider

    Thanks


    I would suggest ;
    1] GO WITH CONSTRUCTION LINKED PLAN , {CLP} , as u would get time to repay for building over 3-4 years in Phase-2, if u are not in hurry of staying as end user.
    2] If u Feel, U need house immediately u can go for phase -1.

    Does not matter ,but in PHASE-1, u need to give 95 %.
    Take care.
    I think this answer will guide you.




    savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Humour
    Prakash,
    glad to hear that there are a lot of activities around panvel. I am not aware of any developments around the area as I was visiting india for a few days after 7 years. I saw a lot of population about 15 mins from the site and the HPG driver informed me that was panvel city. I thought the local train connected panvel to VT. Is that not true?


    Humour;
    Situation like this will change in 2016-2020,
    When THINGS WILL DEVELOP around PANVEL, Panvel HPG will look lik you are near to AIRPORT/PANVEL CITY.
    BTW, iw ould prefer to stay in a location where all greenery around with facilities & neighborhood developed in style,
    after all what matters is the ....




    savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by p_satiani
    If people have doubts over HPG Panvel, I would sincerely request people to read about horror stories of people invested in Indiabulls Panvel. You would change your opinion. And if that does not, then I would give you a free advice in this not so free world - EXIT from HPG Panvel and dont look back.

    Prakash

    Who are you to tell anyone to exit from a particular project and not look back just because they commented negative on it ?? This is a open forum and instead of having just cheerleaders who keep praising a particular project we also need other side of the coin or story ... This is buying real estate and one has to be double and triple sure .. you are probably investing lacs and crores and not buying channa ....
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • I heard that HIRCO is going to upload a constuction update video soon on their site ...
    CommentQuote