Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1723 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rohu01
    Lo bhai, now HIRCO panvel also has issues

Realty firm in dock for ‘grabbing’ forest land
    Realty firm in dock for

Shocking to say the least ... such builders should be booked for doing such things .. We as humans crib when our children are killed by leopards in Borivali but what we dont realize is that we are encroaching on forest land .. these things are then bound to happen ... These builders dont care if we or our children die and get eaten by animals all they want is their money ... sad state of affairs !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurang
    Shocking to say the least ... such builders should be booked for doing such things .. We as humans crib when our children are killed by leopards in Borivali but what we dont realize is that we are encroaching on forest land .. these things are then bound to happen ... These builders dont care if we or our children die and get eaten by animals all they want is their money ... sad state of affairs !!!

the animal rights should also be protected animals cannot build buildings to live like humans do

govt should make a boundary in the forest area and barricade it to stop encroachments. They should also take strict action against people who grab forest land
    CommentQuote
  • People who were very possessive about "HIRCO" might want to comment ..Being more loyal than the king himself..Please read the article carefully it says " Hiranandani Palace Gardens, a name derived from the firm’s former association with city’s leading developer Hiranandani Group"

"Former" is the key word here ...............
    CommentQuote
  • Completely understand about the forest issue...animals are being poached and whatever but we humans are multiplying in hoards....we were only 2 billion ,200 yrs ago now we are closing 7 billion....plus you have humans who only look at their self interest and that psyche has become the norm...so we are producing more humans with selfish survival instintcs ,and thus the problems of encoaching etc...either we stop producing or we have more wisdom and start giving space to one and all energies(humans,animals)etc in this world or start looking for another planet!!!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by savvy_v
    Well Chris. My answers in BLUE...
    have a nice time
    savvy_v:)

Completely understand the issue of Indian rupees being depreciated over a period of time,but if you will look at the intrinsic value of building an tower and that value of space,time,material etc I am sure the 80 lacs (over a period of 4 years)will look that you got the apartment free of cost...and compounding money through bricks and mortar is the real way to wealth.
    Even if the rates fall indian rupees will strenghen accordingly ....after all we 1.2 billion!!!!we will be 1.34 billion in 7 years (when Selene is fully matured)I am sure I will a happy man...hope god does not have other plans...alas comparing monetary valus to our neighbors...we will still be well off..we have the population and aspiration..jai hind
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Chrisindia
    Flora is being sold in USA to a decent response from what I am given to understand,since they are big space and the ticket size is 2 bhk in mumbai especially ,it will pick up...higher floors are 6300 starting thus the delay?nevertheless we WILL LOOK AT 7K IN ONCE 1 PHASE IS DELIVEREED THAT IS IN MID 2014... So at 7 k I am looking at Selene with notional gross profit at 7-5.3=1.7x2210=37lacs.....so I once delivered in 2017 will be looking at 75 lacs notional profit which is a better deal thn anything ( please note I am being conservative) so my friends don't worry at all.... Stay invested...wish I had some extra funds I will close my eyes and invest in another 3 bhk...

Well Mr. Chris.....please check with your source once again as response is pretty dull for the new Building.....new price of 5K is only applicable to Flora while for rest of the buildings it is still 4.5K.....both Flora and Selene will take at least 3-5 years to complete.

Your primary concern should be the social infrastructure in and around the township, coz this will be the driving force for the Township.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by malkotia
    People who were very possessive about "HIRCO" might want to comment ..Being more loyal than the king himself..Please read the article carefully it says " Hiranandani Palace Gardens, a name derived from the firm’s former association with city’s leading developer Hiranandani Group"

"Former" is the key word here ...............

I have said this before as well.....this company has no relations with Niranjan Hiranandani.....HIRCO might be using his name to sell their stuff as they do not have anything to show on ground......
    CommentQuote
  • More insight into the Hiranandani-Hirco nexus -
    Her father's daughter | Business Standard

and Hirco's work on the ground over the last few years -
    HPG Chennai construction updat - YouTube

.. So they enroached upon an acre of land between 2 large land parcels they already owned .. looks like a pretty stupid thing to have done ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikas123
    More insight into the Hiranandani-Hirco nexus -

.. So they enroached upon an acre of land between 2 large land parcels they already owned .. looks like a pretty stupid thing to have done ..

Thanks for sharing....in Chennai they have completed handing over of LRB's only.....it is now that they will be starting with HRB and only two buildings....but their Chennai project is still incomplete!!!

At least in Panvel Phase I construction was quick.....but in chennai it is pretty slow you can read Customer complaints regarding their chennai project....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realebuyer
    Well Mr. Chris.....please check with your source once again as response is pretty dull for the new Building.....new price of 5K is only applicable to Flora while for rest of the buildings it is still 4.5K.....both Flora and Selene will take at least 3-5 years to complete.

Your primary concern should be the social infrastructure in and around the township, coz this will be the driving force for the Township.

I wonder why are these people launching such huge apartments when they can sell whole sale pigeon holes.. And will be sold in one day...they are looking at people who want a big space to stay...Mumbai is a different story...does not have space so they want to capitalize on the space...and greenery around...flora if it was 1 -and 2 bhk it would have sold better than the 3 bedroom...anyway I am exited about Selene and let them deliver in 3-5 years time I don't have an issue since the longer the delay the more the profit since it is CLP and no bank finance...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikas123
    More insight into the Hiranandani-Hirco nexus -

Vikas,
    Its sad to know.

I didn't really want to live, so anything that was an investment in time made me angry... but also I just felt sad. When the hopelessness is hurting you, it's the fixtures and fittings that finish you off.
    quoteAngelina Jolie

Anyways, I think HIRCO CAN OVERCOME THIS SMALL ISSUE WE PREDICT.
    Fellow who has high land probably must be misleader in the facts,and overseen the site....;)

CommentQuote
    I wonder why are these people launching such huge apartments when they can sell whole sale pigeon holes.. And will be sold in one day...they are looking at people who want a big space to stay...Mumbai is a different story...does not have space so they want to capitalize on the space...and greenery around...flora if it was 1 -and 2 bhk it would have sold better than the 3 bedroom...anyway I am exited about Selene and let them deliver in 3-5 years time I don't have an issue since the longer the delay the more the profit since it is CLP and no bank finance...

CRIS I am beside you in VENUS....
    Lets see u in 2017 in 3oth floor with :bab (4):
    Hope so if no more obstacles....

Savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote
    ...and greenery around....

Sir,
    After reading todays article in Mumbai Mirror i am sure that HIRCO will take care of the Green Spaces(i mean forest) around the Project :)
    CommentQuote
    Sir,
    After reading todays article in Mumbai Mirror i am sure that HIRCO will take care of the Green Spaces(i mean forest) around the Project :)

REALEBUYER

WHY HIRCO, ALL TOM DICK & HARRY In REALATORS will obey MAHARASHTRA & INDIA LAWS.:bab (38)::bab (61):

CommentQuote
    I have said this before as well.....this company has no relations with Niranjan Hiranandani.....HIRCO might be using his name to sell their stuff as they do not have anything to show on ground......

I doubt if "H" in HIRCO still stands for "Hirandandani"...nowhere on there site they mention full form of HIRCO ...may be it was part of Hiranandani initially but no more...

I am look to Savvy for comment ..
    CommentQuote