Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 11 2017
1825 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Hey guys,
    good to see some updates on the thread ..

Vinchi, they usually don't start a building in the monsoon is what i have heard.. So if not before monsoon sets in, it'll probably be after.

Bchinmoy, so .. looks like it'll be another 6-7 mths before the plinth payment..
    I'm in Artemis as well ..The payment is usually due 2-3 mths after construction starts ..

Manman .. great update . thanks .. did you get a chance to click any pics .
    Previously, we were not taken byond the sales office .. Are they taking us to the site now ?

Enjoy!!!

Comment

So when will the work for the phase 2 talked about in this thread commence...

Comment

Originally posted by vinchi View Post
        Hi Kalbinder,
        No assumption,its from hirco office,that i got to know about phase 2.
        My sprits are high after reading MANMANS post,we all hope the best,tere mu mei ghee shakker.
        thanks to savvy 2 for the reply to my Q?
        Thanks VINCHI

Well.
        I would appreciate if someone from forum who is nearby Mumbai, can visit HPG,and take few snaps & load on this forum.
        My Spirit {VODKA} is also High after reading MAN MAN post.Hats off..
        As far as I know last updated video you tube is March 2012 by HIRCO.
        I belive Phase -2 would likely to open by Mid-Jan Next 2013,and we will get Plinth Demand...
        U can view you tube March 2012 on this link;
        1] HIRCO Palace Gardens Panvel construction update March 2012.VOB - YouTube
        2] Hiranandani Panvel Construction Update HIRCO March 2012 - YouTube
        3] HIRCO Palace Gardens Panvel - YouTube

Vikas ,and Vinchi, Bhushan , please update on pics, if u r nearby.
        regards.
        savvy_v

Comment

Thanks for th update Vikas. So sometime in June 2013 is when the Plinth payment will commence. So Artemis is Phase 2?

Comment

Originally posted by vikas123 View Post
            Hey guys,
            good to see some updates on the thread ..

Vinchi, they usually don't start a building in the monsoon is what i have heard.. So if not before monsoon sets in, it'll probably be after.

Bchinmoy, so .. looks like it'll be another 6-7 mths before the plinth payment..
            I'm in Artemis as well ..The payment is usually due 2-3 mths after construction starts ..

Manman .. great update . thanks .. did you get a chance to click any pics .
            Previously, we were not taken byond the sales office .. Are they taking us to the site now ?

Enjoy!!!
            VIKAS
            Thanks
            Can u send me Email of HPG RELATION SHIP MANAGER if u have one.
            Thanks.
            savvy_v

Comment

Thanks Vinchi - appreciate everyones input. Would be nice to see the latest construction pictures.

Comment

Hi Manman,

In reference to your comment regarding commercial building, do you feel that the person with whom you had coffee was telling you the truth? I have some details:
                The Panvel overall residential completion is now projected for May 2015.
                The two office buildings at Panvel totalling 1.9m sqft gross continue are still
                projected to be completed in February and May 2013. No tenants have been
                secured for these buildings as yet.
                Further to the comment made in last year's Report and Accounts, HDPL has not
                provided any meaningful comment on our estimates of the surplus likely to result at
                the end of the first phase of development now scheduled for 2015.
                The Board will undertake a detailed site visit and review of progress on all aspects
                of the scheme at the end of September 2012.
                http://www.londonstockexchange.com/e...arket-news-det... 16/11/2012

Comment

HPG pics

Uploading pics taken by Mr. Mangalani during his visit to HPG site on 11Nov'12....
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi Bchinmoy .. yep .. i believe 5-6 buildings so far in Phase 2, including Artemis, Venus, Orion, Selene, flora.

Hi savvy .. no RM assigned yet .. Haven't needed 1 yet ..

Google Maps Satellite and Earth views also give a rough sky view of the progress including some prep work being carried out in the Phase 2 loocation ..

Enjoy !!

Comment

Originally posted by bhushank4 View Post
                      Uploading pics taken by Mr. Mangalani during his visit to HPG site on 11Nov'12....
                      Dear Bhushan
                      Nice pictures....Once its painted will look same as POWAI..
                      Hopefully by May 2013,handover possible fro Phase-1?
                      Whats current scenario of VENUS?
                      Can u focus plz.

Savvy_v

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X