Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
Reply
1723 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by savvy_v
    CRIS I am beside you in VENUS....
    Lets see u in 2017 in 3oth floor with :bab (4):
    Hope so if no more obstacles....

    Savvy_v:)

    I will be on the 22nd floor looking up to you...up till now there are no issues and what ever there are is not of any ones issue, the 1 st phase is doing fine..and also the office building are coming up middle of next year there would be great and good news for one and all .....stay invested

    Issue of land grab has nothing to do with us...we are concerned of the space allotted and delivered to us ....period
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Chrisindia
    I will be on the 22nd floor looking up to you...up till now there are no issues and what ever there are is not of any ones issue, the 1 st phase is doing fine..and also the office building are coming up middle of next year there would be great and good news for one and all .....stay invested

    Issue of land grab has nothing to do with us...we are concerned of the space allotted and delivered to us ....period


    Hey, Great,
    If I am not wrong u r in Selene right.
    Great.... Wanna it will be fun to have BBQ on terrace, or on greenery side ....
    DREAMING IS ALL FINE....;)



    savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by malkotia
    I doubt if "H" in HIRCO still stands for "Hirandandani"...nowhere on there site they mention full form of HIRCO ...may be it was part of Hiranandani initially but no more...

    I am look to Savvy for comment ..


    Dear MALKOTIA
    READ MORE ON HIRCO DETAILS on
    http://www.hircoplc.com/pdfs/Interim-results-statement-31-March-2012-final.pdf

    & On their Offical website;
    Hirco - Leadership Through Quality Communities

    Hiranandani Palace Gardens - HPG Panvel - Mumbai



    savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (59):Realty firm in dock for ‘grabbing’ forest land
    HIRCO, which is developing a township in Panvel, has been booked under the Indian Forest Act for encroaching on one acre of forest land
    Yogesh.Sadhwani @timesgroup.com


    The state forest department has initiated a criminal case against UK-listed real estate major HIRCO for allegedly encroaching on forest land in Panvel. The company is developing an integrated township in the area, where authorities say it has begun illegal construction on a piece of forest land measuring one acre.
    The alleged land grab was discovered when officials from the department’s Panvel range carried out a surprise inspection at HIRCO’s township, Hiranandani Palace Gardens, a name derived from the firm’s former association with city’s leading developer Hiranandani Group.
    “HIRCO has acquired over 200 acres for their project. When we went to the site, we found that they had cordoned off the entire area, including forest land,” said a senior forest official. “Construction work was in full swing on the protected land.”
    Authorities, who conducted a surveyoftheentirearea,havechargedthe company and its officials with destroying forest and altering boundaries under sections 33 and 63 of the Indian Forest Act, 1927. Like an investigation agency, the forest department has the powers to initiate criminal inquiries against offenders and even arrest them.
    The one-acre, or 36-guntha, forest land is located between two land parcels acquired by HIRCO for the township, which will include residential and commercial buildings. About 20 gunthas (an Indian measure for area) of the land is under the control of the forest department, while the rest is with the revenue department.
    “The encroached area connects the two land parcels, and the company had begun constructing a bridge there,” the official said. “They had planned to use both forest and revenue land.”
    After the forest department initiated a case against them, HIRCO officials applied for anticipatory bail, thereby avoiding arrests. The government will now move court to oppose their bail pleas. “We are in the process of getting the anticipatory bail rejected, so we can go after the accused. For now, we have freed encroached forest land,” Range Forest Officer Anil Parab told Mirror.
    A spokesperson for HIRCO refused to discuss the case. “The matter is under investigation and we are fully cooperating with authorities,” the official said.


    The alleged land grab was discovered when forest officials carried out a surprise inspection at the site of the company’s planned integrated township in Panvel
    CommentQuote
  • Wow...... one acre in 200 acres .:bab (39):... .... sounds m***r. The officials are doing a good job by keeping a tab on things. This land however will not remain forest anymore after all that construction around it. I would call it the reserved green land.

    HIRCO should have taken a permit before hand.

    :bab (58):This happens only in India.
    CommentQuote
  • I don't think this Forest Land grab is a big issue unless any of the HIRCO guys are arrested..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Humour
    Wow...... one acre in 200 acres .:bab (39):... .... sounds m***r. The officials are doing a good job by keeping a tab on things. This land however will not remain forest anymore after all that construction around it. I would call it the reserved green land.

    HIRCO should have taken a permit before hand.

    :bab (58):This happens only in India.



    Well , I am sure HIRCO, must have been mislead with ONE ACRE BUSINESS.... Soc called forest..
    I HAVE FEW STRAIGHT QUESTION IF ANYONE CAN ANSWER.

    1] Why HIRCO shud bother for one acre of forst land , when they have land bank of >250 ACRES. IN & AROUND PANVEL. HPG.
    2] Is it REAL ESTATE firm must be mis leaded by someone to tarnish the IMAGE of HIRCO.
    3] Is there a possibility of this NEWS must be totally FALSE only?;)

    I feel possibility can be number 2.



    In any business there is Rivalry. so we cant see through narrow angle.

    & as far as Me concerned a Investor & end user, I don't think one acre land is anything to do with my flat.
    Off course. HIRCO must have been keen to see all files of LAND PAPERS before they teh land acquisition & build phase-1.

    REALACRE, BHUSHAN, CRIS.....whats ur take
    savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote
  • Did u guys ask your RM's/Sales person regarding this news?

    What was their response?
    CommentQuote
  • Mr savvy_v sorry for the language but builders are like hungry dogs so even 1 acre matters to them ... They die for one square feet and here we are talking about 1 acre which is not small by the way.. I will only answer your question number 1 .. Also it was possible that this land fell somewhere inbetween their construction and they had to enroach it .. And please dont make 1 acre small sound because its not .. 1 acre = 43000 sq feet approx and you are experienced you know what all can be done on such a large land !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by savvy_v
    Well , I am sure HIRCO, must have been mislead with ONE ACRE BUSINESS.... Soc called forest..
    I HAVE FEW STRAIGHT QUESTION IF ANYONE CAN ANSWER.

    1] Why HIRCO shud bother for one acre of forst land , when they have land bank of >250 ACRES. IN & AROUND PANVEL. HPG.
    2] Is it REAL ESTATE firm must be mis leaded by someone to tarnish the IMAGE of HIRCO.
    3] Is there a possibility of this NEWS must be totally FALSE only?;)

    I feel possibility can be number 2.



    In any business there is Rivalry. so we cant see through narrow angle.

    & as far as Me concerned a Investor & end user, I don't think one acre land is anything to do with my flat.
    Off course. HIRCO must have been keen to see all files of LAND PAPERS before they teh land acquisition & build phase-1.

    REALACRE, BHUSHAN, CRIS.....whats ur take
    savvy_v:)

    My take is there has to be some kind of calculation mistake where in 1 acre got lost in 200 acre or the one acre guy is right in the middle of 200 acre which hirco acquired and trying to make a deal with him and he wants one whole tower and that being denied he asked the Forrest depart.to raid hirco......I can go on and on...my business is I have bought 2210 sq.feet for 4350 and I want it to be delivered intact ...and I am not concerned of father disowned the daughter or the other way around....lot of my friends have invested into the 1 st phase and 2 nd phase .....I personally don t have an issue until now...I am to pay my next 20 percent sometime in July...when asked I shall pay....this land issue is much ado about nothing....let hirco sort this out and the irony is out of 200 acres they found 1 acre!!!!!!!
    I am very upbeat and positive on this investment unlike my other friends going through with ib......
    CommentQuote
  • Selene will not start until next year......i heard venus will start in Oct'13 not sure abt this though...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurang
    Mr savvy_v sorry for the language but builders are like hungry dogs so even 1 acre matters to them ... They die for one square feet and here we are talking about 1 acre which is not small by the way.. I will only answer your question number 1 .. Also it was possible that this land fell somewhere inbetween their construction and they had to enroach it .. And please dont make 1 acre small sound because its not .. 1 acre = 43000 sq feet approx and you are experienced you know what all can be done on such a large land !!!


    Well Gaurang,
    I am optimistic....


    BTW, cris, many NRI;s are still interested in SELENE/floora/VENUS, coz of location & large chunk & nearness to the club house & facilities, ;)
    whats ur take & experience in USA.?

    savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Chrisindia
    I am not concerned of father disowned the daughter or the other way around....


    You might not be concerned but lot depends upon the outcome of the feud as it is a 1400 cr lawsuit....and of course in some way or the other the project will get affected if HIRCO looses.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realebuyer
    Selene will not start until next year......i heard venus will start in Oct'13 not sure abt this though...


    REAL

    MY RM, explained me facts, & very much sure that VENUS will go through first on list followed by SELENE,

    Well, VENUS is projected in MID MAY , so considering monsoon and all, might delay Mid SEPT 2013... They re planning to launch both excavation of VENUS + SELENE at same time.

    Simultaneously CLUB & garden end of this year.
    Off course 1 acre business;) is not letting them down.. he said with confidence..

    savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote
  • I think we shud not botehr too much guys.... Just be cool. relax...
    CommentQuote