Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1723 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • savvy_v

nice collection of pics.......
    CommentQuote
  • I was just trying to make a joke of the 1 acre issue. Its too trivial to talk about. My opinion All buildings in phase 2 will begin at the same time sometime after monsoon of 2013,..... if nothing happens by then I would worry:Cry:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realebuyer
    savvy_v

nice collection of pics.......

Thanks, Dear,
    Its all for us to cool & chill ourselves.

We live longer than our forefathers; but we suffer more from a thousand artificial anxieties and cares. They fatigued only the muscles, we exhaust the finer strength of the nerves.
    After all stress is not good for
    Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness.;)
    Also Valentines day is there so we shud Keep all our hearts to celebrate ,right,& wish our valentine better half
    Sometimes it's important to work for that pot of gold. But other times it's essential to take time off and to make sure that your most important decision in the day simply consists of choosing which color to slide down on the rainbow.
    Because RE is a ONE TIME DECISION & WE CANT CHANGE OFTEN..

savvy_v:)

CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends,
    It is good to be positive,but if the project is delayed,it is a loss to everyone invester or end user.( TIME IS MONEY).As we all know even a small piece of land encrouched, can take years togeather in Court with stay order.A Cancer in the body can ruin the entire body,and will be painful to Everyone.There r not a lot of buyers for Flora,even in usa or uk,they r really finding hard to sell,the previous buildings were sold fast.IT is good to see friends with different views.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinchi
    Hi Friends,
    It is good to be positive,but if the project is delayed,it is a loss to everyone invester or end user.( TIME IS MONEY).As we all know even a small piece of land encrouched, can take years togeather in Court with stay order.A Cancer in the body can ruin the entire body,and will be painful to Everyone.There r not a lot of buyers for Flora,even in usa or uk,they r really finding hard to sell,the previous buildings were sold fast.IT is good to see friends with different views.

VERY TRUE.
    Even I am boiling now.............;)
    Good humor is a tonic for mind and body. It is the best antidote for anxiety and depression. It is a business asset. It attracts and keeps friends. It lightens human burdens. It is the direct route to serenity and contentment.

Well keep positive energy.

CommentQuote
    Hi Friends,

I agree. The hirco chennai suffered from same issues. Initially it was going in full swing but went into trouble later due to approval issues.

It might just be tip of iceberg.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by malkotia
    I agree. The hirco chennai suffered from same issues. Initially it was going in full swing but went into trouble later due to approval issues.

It might just be tip of iceberg.

BTW, One thing just questions me..
    If Aproval issues are problem, then why the authorities allow the Builders to go ahead GREEN SIGNAL to build their project.
    Isn't it look like fishy thing.

And also if building is on, How can suddenly issues props up. Proper survey might have done by builder before launching huge project like this.;)

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by savvy_v
    BTW, One thing just questions me..
    If Aproval issues are problem, then why the authorities allow the Builders to go ahead GREEN SIGNAL to build their project.
    Isn't it look like fishy thing.

And also if building is on, How can suddenly issues props up. Proper survey might have done by builder before launching huge project like this.;)

There are so many examples where projects ran into problems after startup. Unitech omaxe etc there are many such examples in north. Over the time politacal alliances also change. Builders do take risks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by malkotia
    There are so many examples where projects ran into problems after startup. Unitech omaxe etc there are many such examples in north. Over the time politacal alliances also change. Builders do take risks.

Malkotia....

Well,

If you have learned how to disagree without being disagreeable, then you have discovered the secrete of getting along - whether it be business, family relations, or life itself.

I think we are thinking too much.
    HIRCO also must be worried , right.
    so just cool, lets hope for best.

CommentQuote
  • Hi Savvy,Yes builder will be worried too,But remember we have limited hard earned money,but the builder has 1.2 billion+ people to con,as we all know recession was only for middle class n lower middle class,not for the rich 2%.As saying this i am not branding any particular person or Builder.Being positive and thinking positive,and acting foolish does not help.
    Saying this hirco is better positioned in Mumbai compared to Chenai, politically.
    CommentQuote
    Hi Savvy,Yes builder will be worried too,But remember we have limited hard earned money,but the builder has 1.2 billion+ people to con,as we all know recession was only for middle class n lower middle class,not for the rich 2%.As saying this i am not branding any particular person or Builder.Being positive and thinking positive,and acting foolish does not help.
    Saying this hirco is better positioned in Mumbai compared to Chenai, politically.

Well, Agree with you.
    Ups & down are part of life.
    We wil get tremors more than richer people, I agree.
    But lets think positively,and come across this problem.
    What else we can do so far.
    I hope the people invested are as worried as HIRCO too.
    Also one point is , The more delay more will be Gain, only it matters delay in possession for those who will be considering this as 1st home.
    I feel Builders like Hiranandani Group must have has some plan in his maind, before displayed....

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by savvy_v
    Well, Agree with you.
    Ups & down are part of life.
    We wil get tremors more than richer people, I agree.
    But lets think positively,and come across this problem.
    What else we can do so far.
    I hope the people invested are as worried as HIRCO too.
    Also one point is , The more delay more will be Gain, only it matters delay in possession for those who will be considering this as 1st home.
    I feel Builders like Hiranandani Group must have has some plan in his maind, before displayed....

Yes agree we have to be positive. Also in case of delays or any other issues we as a group should be able to put pressure to get status update from the builder
    CommentQuote
  • Also in case of delays or any other issues---> put pressure

Hi MALKOTIA.
    AGREE.

Well PAL , does not mention that possession date in the CONTRACT PAL....
    Well, ALWAYS THERE WILL BE CLAUSE OF LATE POSSESSION which is on seller side.
    So we cant do any concrete.;)
    Only just pray.
    HIRCO will make its deal i AM SURE.. SO BE CALM.
    JUST WANT TO SHARE NICE CARTOON.:bab (41):
    CommentQuote
  • I wonder if any of the 1st phase investors/owners are making so much of noice...we (second phase)are just speculating for no reason at all.... The resdisedential and comercial building building are up ,2 nd phase are promised in 2017.... It will take maybe 2018... So be it ...our population is exploding and we indians aspire for good things in life....it will all happen...patience is the mother of all virtue....why think about the future and miss the present...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Chrisindia
    I wonder if any of the 1st phase investors/owners are making so much of noice...we (second phase)are just speculating for no reason at all.... The resdisedential and comercial building building are up ,2 nd phase are promised in 2017.... It will take maybe 2018... So be it ...our population is exploding and we indians aspire for good things in life....it will all happen...patience is the mother of all virtue....why think about the future and miss the present...

CHRIS...
    Agree with u.

Well , Time cant wait for anyone.
    I feel, we should live cautiously with positivity in mind in present status.
    Future will always trouble you some or other , but thats future,
    U should learn from past.
    I Am sure since phase -1 is almost 85 % over & due for possession we shud not worry much,coz already the quantum of construction is being done.
    rest question of worry of phase-2, I don't think there will be an issue of any HALT.
    My prediction is ,
    EVEN if EXCAVATION starts in mid SEPT 2013, by DIWALI 2017, SKELETON would be ready for possession{ give 6 months more in case delay}.

Almost by that time, phase one of NMIA would be functional.
    Now already MON_RAIL TRIAL OVER;
    Mumbai monorail may start commercial operation in August - Economic Times
    The Hindu : National / Other States : Country

The MMRDA’s effort is to ensure that the Mumbai monorail will be at its innovative best, fully equipped with state-of-the-art technology and features like advanced passenger-driver communication, CCTV cameras etc.
    The MMRDA stressed that it was a green project as it did not use any fossil fuel, but ran on electricity. On the operational front, the monorail would use regenerative braking system, which would enable about 25 per cent saving in power consumption.
    Line 1 (Mumbai Monorail) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So keep finger crossed.

Savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote