1825 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Progress

Originally posted by vinchi View Post
    hi manman,

in reference to your comment regarding commercial building, do you feel that the person with whom you had coffee was telling you the truth? I have some details:
    the panvel overall residential completion is now projected for may 2015.
    The two office buildings at panvel totalling 1.9m sqft gross continue are still
    projected to be completed in february and may 2013. No tenants have been
    secured for these buildings as yet.
    Further to the comment made in last year's report and accounts, hdpl has not
    provided any meaningful comment on our estimates of the surplus likely to result at
    the end of the first phase of development now scheduled for 2015.
    The board will undertake a detailed site visit and review of progress on all aspects
    of the scheme at the end of september 2012.
    http://www.londonstockexchange.com/e...arket-news-det... 16/11/2012

hi vinchi -

based on the pictures i requested bhushan to post, which were taken by me end november during my site visit; and compare it to the youtube video on march 2012; you could see significant progress in the construction (considering the monsoon months)

your statement is 'overall residential completion' by 2015 is reasonable. However, initial possession is anticipated in early to middle 2014

therefore, i feel she (rm) was saying the truth based on what she may have been instructed to advise her clients and based on current visual progress made up until now

cheers
    manglani

Comment

Originally posted by Manman View Post
      hi vinchi -

based on the pictures i requested bhushan to post, which were taken by me end november during my site visit; and compare it to the youtube video on march 2012; you could see significant progress in the construction (considering the monsoon months)

your statement is 'overall residential completion' by 2015 is reasonable. However, initial possession is anticipated in early to middle 2014

therefore, i feel she (rm) was saying the truth based on what she may have been instructed to advise her clients and based on current visual progress made up until now

cheers
      manglani
      Hi,
      I agree with you,In my view, project on such a big task with mansoon in consideration...... expected Date can delayed 8-12 mths +_...Investors need to understand .... End users will have problems,as they will always look in to a timely dated possession....
      The building built on second phase will have more take and gain when the project will be finishing on 75 % note.....
      my opinion may vary with others....

savvy_v

Comment

Hi ManMan,
        I was refering to the commercial bldg not res, as it says in the quarterly report by hirco plc,no tenants as yet.But we all hope 4 the best.it will be good 4 all of us if tenants occupy.
        Thanks for the pics Beautiful.

Comment

Dear Group Members,

I am looking for new property in Panvel and after having discussion for almost 5 months I feel Hiranandani is the BEST bet in all aspects. However, as I am late and not sure whether there is any flats available for sale. Have asked the same question in another thread and got to know that they are going to launch new tower. If someone has recently visited the site can help me. If you have any information and details related to new tower launch please share it with me. I am out of India and if I get some details then I can visit India in the coming months for the booking. They are not giving any details over the phone.

Comment

Centre names committee to fast-track second airport - The Times of India

Please see the link , Navi mumbai Airport seems to be on track which was earlier a distant reality

Comment

Originally posted by bruno11 View Post
              Dear Group Members,

I am looking for new property in Panvel and after having discussion for almost 5 months I feel Hiranandani is the BEST bet in all aspects. However, as I am late and not sure whether there is any flats available for sale. Have asked the same question in another thread and got to know that they are going to launch new tower. If someone has recently visited the site can help me. If you have any information and details related to new tower launch please share it with me. I am out of India and if I get some details then I can visit India in the coming months for the booking. They are not giving any details over the phone.
              Very True....
              Well, will u write to them or call again RM,I am sure they will definitely help,either,or u can write to me on private message box.
              All the best....
              regards,
              savvy_v

Comment

Originally posted by Mastinin View Post
                Centre names committee to fast-track second airport - The Times of India

Please see the link , Navi mumbai Airport seems to be on track which was earlier a distant reality

DEAR ALL...

PLEASE VISIT OFFICIAL SITE ENCLOSED HERE FOR NMIA.....
                It will be helpful for all of us to review data & latest news on NMIA....
                Latest News | Navi Mumbai International Airport

thanks,
                savvy_v

Comment

Hello All - December 2012 Construction video has now been uploaded to Hiranandani Palace Gardens - HPG Panvel - Mumbai - looking good!!

Comment

HIRCO Palace Gardens Panvel construction update - November 2012 is uploaded on youtube.

Following is the access link:

HIRCO Palace Gardens Panvel construction update November 2012 - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by vinchi View Post
                      HIRCO Palace Gardens Panvel construction update - November 2012 is uploaded on youtube.

Following is the access link:

HIRCO Palace Gardens Panvel construction update November 2012 - YouTube
                      vinchi,
                      kal, great to see the link.
                      Thanks for all of us and viewers...
                      keep it up.
                      savvy_v

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X