Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1723 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Niranjan speaking about Hirco buyout on Prime Property Show, CNBC TV 18

The 35-year old Hiranandani Group made its mark in Mumbai, now it is finally looking to foray into atleast three new cities. That is not all that is keeping the Co-Founder, Niranjan Hiranandani busy. He has been trying to buy out Hirco an Alternative Investment Market (AIM-listed) real estate fund of which Hiranandani was Chairman till December 2010.

Hirco was Hiranandani’s brainchild, incorporated in 2006, to co-invest in integrated townships in suburbs of Mumbai and Chennai. However, financial crisis battered Hirco out of shape and Hiranandani ultimately stepped down on the back of corporate governance issues.

Prime Property: Guide to key rentals for big cities

CNBC-TV18’s Nayantara Rai spoke to Niranjan Hirandani about Hirco and his outlook for the year ahead. Later she also got comments from Sobha Developers, vice chairman & managing director, JC Sharma.on timeline of their projects, on pirce increases done by them and their, foray into other cities.

Below is the verbatim transcript of his interview to CNBC-TV18’s special show Prime Property

Q: I want to begin by asking you the 100 million pound offer you made last year to buyout Hirco was rejected, have you submitted a new revised offer?

A: We did give an offer but it was declined. I had filed an arbitration issue in Singapore against Hirco public listed company (PLC) because they have said that the delays, which have taken place were not disclosed to Hirco PLC at the time of AIMs listing, which is ridiculous because everyone knows the world went backwards, Lehman collapsed. The whole delay has taken place. Now they are trying to blame those delays and the setback in 2008, upto 2010 on me. So, I have resigned as Chairman of Hirco but they want to blame it on me and so I have taken an arbitration proceeding against them in Singapore.

Q: You are saying that you are now in arbitration in Singapore, but once again are you considering the possibility of submitting a revised offer for Hirco?

A: Not really. I haven’t really now reconsidered because I think they are kind of blaming me all the time, so, we have to really try and see what else we can do. I am not averse to making offers, but it depends on how the whole discussions, arbitration, and other things go through. But we can do a lot.

Will Hiranandani Grp's foray into new cities be successful? - CNBC-TV18
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realebuyer
    Niranjan speaking about Hirco buyout on Prime Property Show, CNBC TV 18

Will Hiranandani Grp's foray into new cities be successful? - CNBC-TV18

Two things to note ...hirco seems to be in financial mess and hirco is no more related to hiranandani.
    CommentQuote
  • What happened to Flora?? has it gone busted?? Any insight?
    CommentQuote
  • Only higher floors of Flora launched.....but sales are sluggish.....even price is bit on the higher side(Rs. 5000 psft)....no approvals in place for the building as well.....hope demand pics up
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realebuyer
    Only higher floors of Flora launched.....but sales are sluggish.....even price is bit on the higher side(Rs. 5000 psft)....no approvals in place for the building as well.....hope demand pics up

They won't budge on rate as far as I know. As far as approval is concerned it is not in place for even Selene ,,
    CommentQuote
  • How are they constructing without approvals ? Isn't that illegal ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by malkotia
    They won't budge on rate as far as I know. As far as approval is concerned it is not in place for even Selene ,,

Malkotia.

Can ask u simple.
    With what confidence u can say Approval are pendng/not there in SELENE.
    Well, Phase 2 has launched in 2010, and u know in India u have to go every step to clear all obstacles &get approvals.
    I am sure it takes 1-2 years for any building aproval. or may be BUILDERS will need time to launch their project during those 2 year, they will make full use of time.
    MY OPINION:
    So why to worry. PAY 20 % ,and DREAM ur project.
    I Paid 20 % for VENUS & I am dreaming my Project...

savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote
  • Savvy,

If you go to any bank for loan on Selene. They will tell you that it is not yet approved by them (HDFC has approved all the other buildings which are in progress but not Selene yet ..). You can also conform from relationship managers ..Like you I am also hoping that my 20% will reap me benefits ...but again to repeat ..it is our hard earlned money so have to be in reality not in dreams
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by malkotia
    Savvy,

If you go to any bank for loan on Selene. They will tell you that it is not yet approved by them (HDFC has approved all the other buildings which are in progress but not Selene yet ..). You can also conform from relationship managers ..Like you I am also hoping that my 20% will reap me benefits ...but again to repeat ..it is our hard earlned money so have to be in reality not in dreams

AGREE>
    But I am surprized how, VENUS is sanctioned, and flora too, & why selene not?

May be some plan changes of location, floor plan u mean?

CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Savvy v dont mind but what has the above image got to do with Hiranandani Panvel ?? I mean dont u feel that this forum should be for discussions on the project rather than posting images of be positive in life etc ?? Please dont feel bad but just my thought ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurang
    Savvy v dont mind but what has the above image got to do with Hiranandani Panvel ?? I mean dont u feel that this forum should be for discussions on the project rather than posting images of be positive in life etc ?? Please dont feel bad but just my thought ...

Got u.
    Agreed & acknowledge the facts SIR.....
    No issues, I take a note. but this is to just to cheer those one who are depressed, and those who are little optimistic,
    Well, since the news of someone writing on one acre issue my posting were there,not before :PLZ NOTE.

I accept your feelings... but u accept mine too.;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurang
    Savvy v dont mind but what has the above image got to do with Hiranandani Panvel ?? I mean dont u feel that this forum should be for discussions on the project rather than posting images of be positive in life etc ?? Please dont feel bad but just my thought ...

Not only this image but the other images that you posts are annoying.
    --B
    CommentQuote
  • A camel in the desert saw a lion ..and hid his head in sand ..since he was not able to see Lion he thought the lion is also not able to see him...it is nobody's guess what happened after that ...

what Savvy is teaching us is excatly that ..don't worry be happy ...ignore everything and praise HIRCO ...dream and day dream ..
    CommentQuote
  • How do you know that Venus and Flora are approved? is any bank financing those buildings?
    CommentQuote