Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1723 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • did phase 2 people receive their "plot allotment letter".
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by malkotia
    A camel in the desert saw a lion ..and hid his head in sand ..since he was not able to see Lion he thought the lion is also not able to see him...it is nobody's guess what happened after that ...

what Savvy is teaching us is excatly that ..don't worry be happy ...ignore everything and praise HIRCO ...dream and day dream ..

You just stole words from my mouth. The best to do is ignore these annoying and irrelevant posts...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Humour
    did phase 2 people receive their "plot allotment letter".

I HAVE ALREADY GOT PAL FOR VENUS.
    PLZ NOTE.
    savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote
    How do you know that Venus and Flora are approved? is any bank financing those buildings?

LOOK:

This was my querry to RM;
    and answer is already given to me.

Out of IDBI, STANDARD CHARTERED, HSBC, SBI, BOB, AXIS which bank is cheapest in terms of Home loan?If u ahve any access plz do guide.
    - Its ur call, but SBI gives reducing balance good rate. U can check with SBI.
    Almost all nationalized banks have sanctioned our product.

We need to do Registration & stamp duty for our flat VENUS Before plinth charges? - the Agreement can be registered once the Plinth level is constructed. We cannot register the apartment prior to the construction reaching Plinth Level.

Also please let me know required documents for this. - The documents you need to carry at the time of Registration would be:

· PAN card (original and a photocopy of each applicant)
      · 2 passport size photographs each.
      · Rs. 5000/- cash (per apartment) for miscellaneous expenses.
      · Registration Demand Draft.
      Original Power Of Attorney (in case of POA holder)

what else u need u can ask.
      Regards,

Regards,

Regards,

Regards,

Regards,

Regards,

Regards,

Regards,

Regards,

Regards,

Regards,

Regards,

Regards,

Regards,

Regards,

Regards,

Regards,

Regards,

Regards,

Regards,

Regards,

Regards,

Regards,

Regards,

Regards,

Regards,

Regards,

Regards,

Regards,

Regards,

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by savvy_v
    LOOK:

Out of IDBI, STANDARD CHARTERED, HSBC, SBI, BOB, AXIS which bank is cheapest in terms of Home loan?If u ahve any access plz do guide.

We need to do Registration & stamp duty for our flat VENUS Before plinth charges? - the Agreement can be registered once the Plinth level is constructed. We cannot register the apartment prior to the construction reaching Plinth Level.

Also please let me know required documents for this. - The documents you need to carry at the time of Registration would be:

Regards,
      There are a few whose only thought process if not negative,want stir up negative reaction...I doubt these people are investors...anyway keep up the good work and keep posting whatever you like ...people like me appreciate...some don't ...though I don't need bank finance...still the common sense in me says when 85 percent of 1 phase is over(10bldg)and covered by bank finance...the one or two building also will be taken care off...most of the 1 st phase is with bank finance (people though they might have money still they will involve the bank to be secured... this is indian attitute)and very few are cash..dream on savvy....after-all today the whole world some one dreamt and those dreams came true...if you don't dream nothing would have happened...even hirco would not have been there...somebody thought and dream has become hirco....so guys if you have the ***** (guts)ride on or just simply buy an existing built aprtment...
      There are a few whose only thought process if not negative,want stir up negative reaction...I doubt these people are investors...anyway keep up the good work and keep posting whatever you like ...people like me appreciate...some don't ...though I don't need bank finance...still the common sense in me says when 85 percent of 1 phase is over(10bldg)and covered by bank finance...the one or two building also will be taken care off...most of the 1 st phase is with bank finance (people though they might have money still they will involve the bank to be secured... this is indian attitute)and very few are cash..dream on savvy....after-all today the whole world some one dreamt and those dreams came true...if you don't dream nothing would have happened...even hirco would not have been there...somebody thought and dream has become hirco....so guys if you have the ***** (guts)ride on or just simply buy an existing built aprtment...
    CommentQuote
    I HAVE ALREADY GOT PAL FOR VENUS.
    PLZ NOTE.

PAL is not Plot allotment letter, it's Provinsal Allotment Letter. Correct me if wrong. tks

Amateur
    CommentQuote
    LOOK:

Regards,

To Bhushan & Who so ever done with their registration/SP formalities..
      - again Correct me if I am wrong.. the Rs5000 mentioned above, is actually under the table thing right ? kind of a bribe.. they call it miscellenous expenses

-Hrishikesh

- again Correct me if I am wrong.. the Rs5000 mentioned above, is actually under the table thing right ? kind of a bribe.. they call it miscellenous expenses

-Hrishikesh

-Hrishikesh

-Hrishikesh

-Hrishikesh

-Hrishikesh

-Hrishikesh

-Hrishikesh

-Hrishikesh

-Hrishikesh

-Hrishikesh

-Hrishikesh

-Hrishikesh

-Hrishikesh

-Hrishikesh

-Hrishikesh

-Hrishikesh

-Hrishikesh

-Hrishikesh

-Hrishikesh

-Hrishikesh

-Hrishikesh

-Hrishikesh

-Hrishikesh

-Hrishikesh

-Hrishikesh

-Hrishikesh

-Hrishikesh

-Hrishikesh

-Hrishikesh

-Hrishikesh

-Hrishikesh

-Hrishikesh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amateur001
    PAL is not Plot allotment letter, it's Provinsal Allotment Letter. Correct me if wrong. tks

Amateur

My understanding is that they are the same.... both called PAL in short
    CommentQuote
    LOOK:

I did not get this point that for registration building should be constructed at least till plinth level, i thought that for registering a property your building needs to have all the necessary approvals never heard of "construction till plinth".

Savvy_v bottom line is that Venus still doesn't have necessary approvals in place and it's been three years now, if they had approvals then what are they waiting for to start the construction of Venus.

I did not get this point that for registration building should be constructed at least till plinth level, i thought that for registering a property your building needs to have all the necessary approvals never heard of "construction till plinth".

Savvy_v bottom line is that Venus still doesn't have necessary approvals in place and it's been three years now, if they had approvals then what are they waiting for to start the construction of Venus.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realebuyer

Issue of PAL doesn't necessary mean that approvals are in place. PAL for Selene mentions that apparovals are in in progress.

By the way received two emails from HIRCO sales today regarding promotion of flora...looks like the sale is really sluggish
    CommentQuote
    Issue of PAL doesn't necessary mean that approvals are in place. PAL for Selene mentions that apparovals are in in progress.

By the way received two emails from HIRCO sales today regarding promotion of flora...looks like the sale is really sluggish

BTW MALKOTIA,
    Seems you are more apprehensive.
    If u have booked flat in SELENE, I think lets concentrate on that bldg.
    Sale of flora will directly or indirectly does not hamper construction for VENUS+SELENE.

I thing this suffice you,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realebuyer
    I did not get this point that for registration building should be constructed at least till plinth level, i thought that for registering a property your building needs to have all the necessary approvals never heard of "construction till plinth".WELL , REAL
    , I clarify you here as follows;

1] We have booked with 20 % advance .They will call for Plinth amount once the work commences and reaches nearing Plinth Level.
    2] They will inform you a month or two months in advance for the payments.
    3] Details for Registration and Stamp duty will be informed to us once the Plinth work is completed.
    4] Off course when the approvals are ready building permission will allow GREEN SIGNAL, as happened in phase-1.

Savvy_v bottom line is that Venus still doesn't have necessary approvals in place and it's been three years nowJust to correct your facts ;VENUS OPENED in DEC 2010, so 3 years not finished yet.
    Probably concentration must have been more on PHASE-1, These 2years have been devoted by them for phase-1.
    In order to have more buyers, I feel company policy is to attract buyers by having creating confidence in possession of phase-1 buyers, + COMMERCIAL+SCHOOL+CLUB facilities.

I Agree with you that there is delay for Phase-2, but I am sure this will also start soon.

, if they had approvals then what are they waiting for to start the construction of Venus.

I hope this suffice u.
    CommentQuote
    BTW MALKOTIA,
    Seems you are more apprehensive.
    If u have booked flat in SELENE, I think lets concentrate on that bldg.
    Sale of flora will directly or indirectly does not hamper construction for VENUS+SELENE.

I thing this suffice you,

why you feel so offended ....everybody has freedom of expression ...you also have booked in venus only ,,why r u posting junk on the forum ...

Yes I am cautious ..not apprehensive ...but you are high ..in euphoria ...
    CommentQuote
    I hope this suffice u.

I suspect if you are a real invesor or someone from HIRCO ....
    CommentQuote
  • I just said it seems the sale for Flora is sluggish ..I never said it will impact construction of Venus...I am not sure why you are over-reasding the threads and try to shut averybody who does not agree to your euphoria ....You are psoting as if you are the owner of HIRCO not a buyer
    CommentQuote