Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1733 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by malkotia
    I just said it seems the sale for Flora is sluggish ..I never said it will impact construction of Venus...I am not sure why you are over-reasding the threads and try to shut averybody who does not agree to your euphoria ....You are psoting as if you are the owner of HIRCO not a buyer

No Malkotia,
    Plz don't misunderstand it.
    In my view I expressed it the way I can. Does not mean to hurt you by any means.
    I am a Investor -END USER like you..
    savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote
    I suspect if you are a real invesor or someone from HIRCO ....

Malkotia....

common ..... HIRCO's does not need anyone like me nor their company wil get boosted,and flourish just because i write here, on forum.;)
    Well, I put my positive & negative thoughts also.
    Like u also I am worried ,but I am optimistic,thats only difference.

In this beautiful fast world, words will harm either party,
    So we have to be very careful in putting words.

ENGLISH MEANING OF APPREHENSIVE is;

1. Anxious or fearful about the future; uneasy. See Synonyms also
    2. Capable of understanding and quick to apprehend.

IREF RULES;;; I pasted here.

insults/Flaming

IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.

CommentQuote
  • Savvy.. Thanks for reminding the rules, also it is my sincere request to you to go through the forum rules.. you asked me to write only about Selene and do not bother about other things. Please note this amounts to dictating me about something because it does not match your thinking ..

Also HIRCO might need boosting as they are not established player yet as have not delivered any projects succesfully (I am just preempting that I do not meen to say that they are not capable of the same ...I am saying they have not delivered any project till date )...

Also earlier you were boasting about HIRCO in the name of Horanandani ..I am sure you now understand that HIRCO has nothing to do with people who built Powai ...

I am not being negative as I also have put money there ....but tingling the thoughts from all aspects ...
    CommentQuote
    Savvy.. Thanks for reminding the rules, also it is my sincere request to you to go through the forum rules..Well, I have been on this forum since long & I do acknowledge the rules..

you asked me to write only about Selene and do not bother about other things.I said; If u have booked flat in SELENE, I think lets concentrate on that bldg.
    Sale of flora will directly or indirectly does not hamper construction for VENUS+SELENE.

Also earlier you were boasting about HIRCO in the name of Horanandani ..I am sure you now understand that HIRCO has nothing to do with people who built Powai ...I am least bothered about who is what... I am concerned with quality display,and quality in time possession, with quality life.;)

I am not being negative as I also have put money there ....but tingling the thoughts from all aspects ..

Me too, and u are welcome to put whatever thoughts subject to not hurting as per rules of FORUM.

Me too, and u are welcome to put whatever thoughts subject to not hurting as per rules of FORUM.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by savvy_v
    Originally Posted by malkotia
    Savvy.. Thanks for reminding the rules, also it is my sincere request to you to go through the forum rules..Well, I have been on this forum since long & I do acknowledge the rules..

Being in the forum since long does not necessarily mean the rules doen't apply to the senior members ...

you asked me to write only about Selene and do not bother about other things.I said; If u have booked flat in SELENE, I think lets concentrate on that bldg.
    Sale of flora will directly or indirectly does not hamper construction for VENUS+SELENE.

I only said looks the sale of flora is sluggish ...all the interpretation was yours ,...

Also earlier you were boasting about HIRCO in the name of Horanandani ..I am sure you now understand that HIRCO has nothing to do with people who built Powai ...I am least bothered about who is what... I am concerned with quality display,and quality in time possession, with quality life.;)

Good ....but it also shows either you were not very well informed or were misleading the forum

I am not being negative as I also have put money there ....but tingling the thoughts from all aspects ..

Appreciate ,,,let's see ..

Appreciate ,,,let's see ..
    CommentQuote
  • Any news regarding their SEZ as it has still not taken off....
    CommentQuote
  • Good news for new Mumbai ...Panvel will also be benefited by this

9 international firms bid for Navi Mumbai Metro - The Times of India

MUMBAI: Nine international firms have showed interest in providing rolling stock-trains, signaling, communication and tracks-for the 11-km Belapur-Kharghar-Pendhar Metro rail line in Navi Mumbai.

"Around nine consortia, involving international majors, have bought our bid documents. We expect them to submit the bids by April," said City and Industrial Development Corporation(Cidco) managing director Tanaji Satre. The selected company will not only provide eight trains, but will also maintain the system for the subsequent three years of operation.

The nine consortia who have bought applications are-Hyundai Rotem, Balfour Betty and Nippon Signal; Siemens AG & Siemens India; L&T Construction; Ansaldo STS; CAF and CAF India; OHL-Obrascon Huartelainsa; Bombardier Transport; CSR Nanjing Puzhen; and Alstom India Ltd.

This was the first major tender costing nearly Rs 1,020 crore floated in the recent times, indicating major investments in Mumbai projects.

The Rs 2,111-crore project to create a 11-km viaduct for the Metro with 11 stations, with most of it coming up in Kharghar, was launched in May 2011. Out of 300 pillars, 105 have already been built with nearly 25 spans of the viaduct in place. Cidco expects to complete construction of the viaduct by March 2014 and stations by September 2014.

While the project's civil work will cost Rs 1,011 crore, the rolling stock will cost Rs 1,020 crore. This Metro route is part of the 24-km line between Belapur and the proposed Navi Mumbai international airport via Kharghar, Taloje and Pendhar. Taloje, Pendhar and airport are the upcoming residential, transport and industrial hubs.

The 11-km line is a challenging task as it will come over a creek, railway line, Pune highway.

"We hope to conduct a trial run by December 2014. Normally, it takes a minimum of four years to build Metro, but we are planning to finish it in three-and-half months as there are no hurdles on the ground. The work on seven stations and depots has already begun," Satre said. Over 8,000 people are expected to use the rail every hour in one direction as total eight trains will be run at a frequency of eight minutes.

According to planners, the Metro will be extended till Khandeshwar near the proposed airport from Taloja in the next phase. The next phase between Pendhar and the airport will be taken up as soon as the airport construction takes off.
    CommentQuote
    Good news for new Mumbai ...Panvel will also be benefited by this

MUMBAI: Nine international firms have showed interest in providing rolling stock-trains, signaling, communication and tracks-for the 11-km Belapur-Kharghar-Pendhar Metro rail line in Navi Mumbai.

"Around nine consortia, involving international majors, have bought our bid documents. We expect them to submit the bids by April," said City and Industrial Development Corporation(Cidco) managing director Tanaji Satre. The selected company will not only provide eight trains, but will also maintain the system for the subsequent three years of operation.

The nine consortia who have bought applications are-Hyundai Rotem, Balfour Betty and Nippon Signal; Siemens AG & Siemens India; L&T Construction; Ansaldo STS; CAF and CAF India; OHL-Obrascon Huartelainsa; Bombardier Transport; CSR Nanjing Puzhen; and Alstom India Ltd.

This was the first major tender costing nearly Rs 1,020 crore floated in the recent times, indicating major investments in Mumbai projects.

The Rs 2,111-crore project to create a 11-km viaduct for the Metro with 11 stations, with most of it coming up in Kharghar, was launched in May 2011. Out of 300 pillars, 105 have already been built with nearly 25 spans of the viaduct in place. Cidco expects to complete construction of the viaduct by March 2014 and stations by September 2014.

While the project's civil work will cost Rs 1,011 crore, the rolling stock will cost Rs 1,020 crore. This Metro route is part of the 24-km line between Belapur and the proposed Navi Mumbai international airport via Kharghar, Taloje and Pendhar. Taloje, Pendhar and airport are the upcoming residential, transport and industrial hubs.

The 11-km line is a challenging task as it will come over a creek, railway line, Pune highway.

"We hope to conduct a trial run by December 2014. Normally, it takes a minimum of four years to build Metro, but we are planning to finish it in three-and-half months as there are no hurdles on the ground. The work on seven stations and depots has already begun," Satre said. Over 8,000 people are expected to use the rail every hour in one direction as total eight trains will be run at a frequency of eight minutes.

According to planners, the Metro will be extended till Khandeshwar near the proposed airport from Taloja in the next phase. The next phase between Pendhar and the airport will be taken up as soon as the airport construction takes off.

This will take another 2 decades to build...bangalore metro took 15 years to plan and build 20 km metro....!!!!!!!(bad quality of workmanship) We Indians need a big paradigm shift...forgetting the past and future and by being in the present....sorry look at Dubai..Built the metro within 3 years in recession and still building more and the best part they are in debt....India is so rich..in all aspects but will our people right from the upper echelon to the most most lowest change....!....look at the Japanese and Germans...inspite of so many issues(natural calamities etc) they are still excelling ....we Indians inspite of so many diverse holidays we want to strike not for 1 day but for 2days!!!!!!!!!!!how can we have this paradigm shift ....I think this should be instilled by the parents to children? Or I think the we need more partical actions by one and all.....my friend just hired BE engineer just out college who cannot speak a full sentence of
    English..( for a pittance ).how will this person help us built a metro....oh how I cry for my India and trust me this frustrates me when I see a desert (dubai)turn into a Mordern city not found anywhere in the world(no oil wealth)..when will my India change???????????
    CommentQuote
    Good news for new Mumbai ...Panvel will also be benefited by this

This will take another 2 decades to build...bangalore metro took 15 years to plan and build 20 km metro....!!!!!!!(bad quality of workmanship) We Indians need a big paradigm shift...forgetting the past and future and by being in the present....sorry look at Dubai..Built the metro within 3 years in recession and still building more and the best part they are in debt....India is so rich..in all aspects but will our people right from the upper echelon to the most most lowest change....!....look at the Japanese and Germans...inspite of so many issues(natural calamities etc) they are still excelling ....we Indians inspite of so many diverse holidays we want to strike not for 1 day but for 2days!!!!!!!!!!!how can we have this paradigm shift ....I think this should be instilled by the parents to children? Or I think the we need more partical actions by one and all.....my friend just hired BE engineer just out college who cannot speak a full sentence of
    English..( for a pittance ).how will this person help us built a metro....oh how I cry for my India and trust me this frustrates me when I see a desert (dubai)turn into a Mordern city not found anywhere in the world(no oil wealth)..when will my India change???????????
    CommentQuote
  • Fully agree ..there are exceptions though ..the Delhi metro was built in a record timeframe but then there was Sreedharan and it had advantage of being the capital
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Chrisindia
    This will take another 2 decades to build...bangalore metro took 15 years to plan and build 20 km metro....!!!!!!!(bad quality of workmanship) We Indians need a big paradigm shift...forgetting the past and future and by being in the present...do WE CALL WE Indians...
    Go EAST: WE HAVE NO UNITY at ALL.
    GO WEST WE HAVE BIG GANTS LIEK AMBANI< TATA< BIRLA< who are giants,
    GO SOUTH : BIG MONSTERS are sitting on head of DEMOCRACY.
    GO NORTH; COUNTRY BEINg looted by people born in ITALY{ Sorry even though she has Indian citizen she is 90 % Italy minded}, well see what happened in CHOPPER SCAM.....

My point is;no one can change our India alone. So we all need to get together to change our India. There are a lot of things to change. So please every one join with us to change our India to next generation.

.sorry look at Dubai..Built the metro within 3 years in recessionRecently I had chance to go Dubai after gap of 12 years....
    U name any type of any technology is available there.
    Say take example of Liqur, wine, dine, metro, hotel, perfume, cotton industry, name anything its available.
    I read that almost 199 country national stay their with harmony.
    Hardly any VIOLENCE.;)
    See what TOURISM IS HANDLED we can learn from them.

Dubai Shopping festival 2013

This Dubai shopping festival is considered to be known as the most exciting shopping festivals of Dubai. This festival is organized at the starting of a year and just before arrival of summer. Dubai Shopping festival is something that has made Dubai proud.

You will not only find the best electronic products, but can participate in many activities that are organized by the government. Film festivals, special events for youngsters, impressive street splays, night fireworks, International fashion shows, and many others are some of the cultural and entertainment programs that are organized for visitors.
    Innovative programs are organized every year, which makes the Shopping festival unique and remarkable.
    This festival is another technique of promoting tourism in Dubai. No doubt it has been a matter of pride for Dubai. Their authorities ensure to organize remarkable events to attract many tourists. This festival also improves the economic condition of the country.
    DSF, at 1st was started as a simple shopping event, where people get to view the best products. As time passed, this festival is also known for their various entertainment programs.

and still building more and the best part they are in debt....India is so richIndia is considered RICHEST POOR country in the word...

..in all aspects but will our people right from the upper echelon to the most most lowest change....!....look at the Japanese and Germans...inspite of so many issues(natural calamities etc) they are still excelling ....we Indians inspite of so many diverse holidays we want to strike not for 1 day but for 2days!!!!!!!!!!!how can we have this paradigm shift ....I think this should be instilled by the parents to children? Or I think the we need more partical actions by one and all.....my friend just hired BE engineer just out college who cannot speak a full sentence of
    English..( for a pittance ).how will this person help us built a metro....

oh how I cry for my India No need to cry, when KALMADI, A RAJA, & SCMTERS CANT CRY ,whey shud we..

and trust me this frustrates me when I see a desert (dubai)turn into a Mordern city not found anywhere in the world(no oil wealth)AGREE. but THERE IS NO DEMOCRACY , One person has changes a picture of UAE on MAP. We shud appreciate...
    All country airplanes can fly... and will fly over DUBAI, till the SUN & MOON is their....;)

Expatriates in the United Arab Emirates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is estimated that approximately 40,000 United States nationals reside in the UAE. The bulk of these live in Dubai while sizable populations are also found in Abu Dhabi.

Indians in the United Arab Emirates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Indians in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) constitute the largest part of population of the country. Over a million Indian migrants are estimated to be living in the UAE (2000), who form over 30% of the total population of the UAE. A majority of Indians live in the three largest cities of the UAE — Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah.
    plz read;
    why are there no terrorists attacks in Dubai, like car bombings, etc since it is a Muslim country?

why are there no terrorists attacks in Dubai, like car bombings, etc since it is a Muslim country?

..when will my India change???????????

We will ONLY change when our mentality towards nation will change.....

continued......

continued......

continued......

continued......

continued......

continued......

continued......

continued......

continued......

continued......

continued......

continued......

continued......

CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Hi Folks, any news on when the Artemis building work will start and the likely date of payments? Will it be sometime in Sep 2013?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • For savvy

Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so shall you become. Your Vision is the promise of what you shall one day be; your Ideal is the prophecy of what you shall at last unveil.
    The greatest achievement was at first and for a time a dream. The oak sleeps in the acorn; the bird waits in the egg; and in the highest vision of the soul a waking angel stirs. Dreams are the seedlings of realities.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Chrisindia
    For savvy

Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so shall you become. Your Vision is the promise of what you shall one day be; your Ideal is the prophecy of what you shall at last unveil.
    The greatest achievement was at first and for a time a dream. The oak sleeps in the acorn; the bird waits in the egg; and in the highest vision of the soul a waking angel stirs. Dreams are the seedlings of realities.

Cris, U r absolutely right...
    Want to share this with u, please read word by word..
    http://www.prres.net/papers/Sonia%20_Real_Estate_Sector_The_India_Story.pdf

its, regarding;
    Real Estate Sector – The India Story

Current Scenario of the Real Estate Market in India
    Commercial real estate sector is in boom in India. In the last fifteen years, post liberalization of the economy, Indian real estate business has taken an upturn and is expected to grow from the current USD 14 billion to a USD 102 billion in the next 10 years. This growth can be attributed to favorable demographics, increasing purchasing power, existence of customer friendly banks & housing finance companies, professionalism in real estate and favorable reforms initiated by the government to attract global investors

Submitted by Miss Sonia Sahni
    Asst Manager Corporate and Investment Banking,
    ABN AMRO Bank Nariman Point Mumbai
    India 400021

After reading u can put ur thoughts....

CommentQuote