Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1733 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by savvy_v
    Seek
    Well, I would suggest you to talk to RM{Relationship manager of HPG, meet one of the RM in their office headquarter in POWAI...
    Decide your requirement , Visit Site.
    There is no point in giving 2 % brokerage for value of 1 cr,as these brokers /so called agents don't do anythinggggggggggggg.
    Also u can talk to RM, regarding future development, In case u get higher floor availability , does not matter, ,
    Usually VENUS, SELENE, FLORA,are on pipeline, some of the higher floors;) might be available in eternity .
    Down the line, more early u invest more u gain.
    Also don't forget in negotiating terms with RM.
    If u show them u are in hurry in investment they will screw you....So better be careful.
    Invest hard earned Money positively with positive mind without any pressure from anyone, INCLUDING any FORUM FREINDS.....:bab (3):

But as of today,
    Club house will be functional 2015.
    GARDEN 2014.
    Temple; 2014.
    So cheers & invest.....

savvy_v

Perfect,this is what I had in mind...bought it direct ....from hirco
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Chrisindia
    Perfect,this is what I had in mind...bought it direct ....from hirco

Thanks cris...
    Man is SELFISH in all aspect... but people like u & me are always CRYSTAL CLEAR.....

After all one day we will vanish not the world.... he he...;)\
    savvy_v
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by seekigurview
    Thanks Mr Savvy _ v for your such a prompt reply.

Today i visited the site office i was told 501 and 504 are available on the lower floors in flora;
    GOOD, FLORA is side building vastu oriented...
    Its ur choice whether to go for high carpet area.

and he also talked about availability ( 2-3 flats) at higher floors (30th floor ).
    Higher floor always give Nice view, + Greenery u can view.
    Floors below 5 would not be good option.

There was nt much discussion about the rates however he indicated 5k + Rs 50 floor rise.

More early u invest more u gain...

Mr Savvy I didn't get what do you mean by negotiating the terms with RM.
    I think at later date price is same normally for all the floors (at least say 1 to 10, 10 to 20 or 20 to 30 floors it may be same ) as floor rise is a big burden.
    Also what about resale prospects of bigger flats havng 2400 sqft area ?

I am intouch with IB fellow also but his rates (with no floor rise say upto 10th )
    IB always PLAYS trick, but I will weigh HPG in long term a better product tahn IB,
    read forum between IB opinion given also..
    Also read forum views earlier u will get Idea...

are more or less same as HPG for 1700 sq ft 3 BHK flats. Can u offer little bit advise considering location, future prospects, brand value etc. Your advise and guidence will be most valuable.
    AS ABOVE

or should I wait gor Mr Ambani to announce his Plan in Ulve.
    Its ur call, depends which date u need possession.

Thanks in advance.

Seek My answer in BLUE..

Well general guideline I will give u here plz read ;
    Hi Seek
    Plz see all issues of all developers quoted by you.

Also read these points mentioned below. before u commit some property.
    Taken FROM NET just to Guide u.

VERIFY before closing the deal following facts .

1 Do an honest-to-goodness reality check. Will your resources allow you to maintain a monthly amortization? Look into your source of income, whether you can afford to pay equity and the monthly installments.
    “We have seen many cases of overseas workers who bought presenting properties but could no longer maintain the monthly amortization even before the house and lot or condominium was turned over because their contracts abroad were not renewed,”

2 Check if the broker/agent is registered with the MUMBAI DEVELOPERS and especially ensure that the property being eyed has not been sold to other buyers.

3 Make sure that the developer has a License to Sell for the particular project. Ask the seller or broker/agent of the developer if the project is registered and has a license to sell issued by BMC/NMM

This can be verified in the website BANM - Builders Association of NaviMumbai - Home

4 Personally visit the site, where the house and lot or condo unit to be purchased is located. Check if the materials of the house or condo unit conform with the development standards and approved construction specifications submitted to NORMS

5 If the project has a License to Sell, you may already enter into a contract to sell with the owner/developer. However, there are things which must be checked before signing the contract:
    • The date of completion of the project as indicated in the License to Sell;
    • If the property can be rentable

• The facilities and amenities represented in the advertisement flyers/brochures are in accordance with the approved subdivision and condominium plan on file with NORMS

• Don’t sign any blank form of the CTS.
    • Read thoroughly all the contents of the CTS, especially the terms and conditions in fine print.
    • Secure a copy of the CTS and all other documents that you signed.
    • Make sure that the CTS would be registered by the owner/developer to the Register of Deeds.
    Pay directly to the owner/developer ,not their sub agents..
    • Ask official receipts on all payments for your file.
    hope this suffice u at the moment.
    savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote
  • Mr Savvy I didn't get what do you mean by negotiating the terms with RM. Please explain a bit about it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by savvy_v
    Seek My answer in BLUE..

Well general guideline I will give u here plz read ;
    Hi Seek
    Plz see all issues of all developers quoted by you.

Also read these points mentioned below. before u commit some property.
    Taken FROM NET just to Guide u.

VERIFY before closing the deal following facts .

1 Do an honest-to-goodness reality check. Will your resources allow you to maintain a monthly amortization? Look into your source of income, whether you can afford to pay equity and the monthly installments.
    “We have seen many cases of overseas workers who bought presenting properties but could no longer maintain the monthly amortization even before the house and lot or condominium was turned over because their contracts abroad were not renewed,”

2 Check if the broker/agent is registered with the MUMBAI DEVELOPERS and especially ensure that the property being eyed has not been sold to other buyers.

3 Make sure that the developer has a License to Sell for the particular project. Ask the seller or broker/agent of the developer if the project is registered and has a license to sell issued by BMC/NMM

This can be verified in the website BANM - Builders Association of NaviMumbai - Home

4 Personally visit the site, where the house and lot or condo unit to be purchased is located. Check if the materials of the house or condo unit conform with the development standards and approved construction specifications submitted to NORMS

5 If the project has a License to Sell, you may already enter into a contract to sell with the owner/developer. However, there are things which must be checked before signing the contract:
    • The date of completion of the project as indicated in the License to Sell;
    • If the property can be rentable

• The facilities and amenities represented in the advertisement flyers/brochures are in accordance with the approved subdivision and condominium plan on file with NORMS

• Don’t sign any blank form of the CTS.
    • Read thoroughly all the contents of the CTS, especially the terms and conditions in fine print.
    • Secure a copy of the CTS and all other documents that you signed.
    • Make sure that the CTS would be registered by the owner/developer to the Register of Deeds.
    Pay directly to the owner/developer ,not their sub agents..
    • Ask official receipts on all payments for your file.
    hope this suffice u at the moment.
    savvy_v:)

Thanks Savvy for very useful information ..
    CommentQuote
  • I am also interested in knowing "negotiating the terms with RM" ? Do you mean different people can have different contratc terms? I thought it is standard
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone pl comment:

Hi Folks, any news on when the Artemis building work will start and the likely date of payments? Will it be sometime in Sep 2013?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • am intouch with IB fellow also but his rates (with no floor rise say upto 10th ) are more or less same as HPG for 1700 sq ft 3 BHK flats. Can u offer little bit advise considering location, future prospects, brand value etc. Your advise and guidence will be most valuable.

STUDY THE IB TREAD ....YOU WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND ON IB....WATCH OUT
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone can please suggest the payment milestones that HIRCO uses ..for example if I get Plinth completion milestone in Dec-13 approximately how will remaining milestones be spaced ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Chrisindia
    am intouch with IB fellow also but his rates (with no floor rise say upto 10th ) are more or less same as HPG for 1700 sq ft 3 BHK flats. Can u offer little bit advise considering location, future prospects, brand value etc. Your advise and guidence will be most valuable.

STUDY THE IB TREAD ....YOU WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND ON IB....WATCH OUT

Both IB and HICRO have their drawbacks .. IB the construction quality seems average but location people say is better whereas HICRO if the construction is good it is far flung and not in a good location .. all in all I personally find whole of Panvel over hyped and just standing on stories about airport and flyovers which god alone knows when it will happen ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by malkotia
    Anyone can please suggest the payment milestones that HIRCO uses ..for example if I get Plinth completion milestone in Dec-13 approximately how will remaining milestones be spaced ...

If you take a look at Phase I they followed 20-20-55-5 Payment Scheme. This scheme is applicable to all the buildings in Phase II as well except Flora.

20% - Earnest
    20% - Plinth
    55% - Slabs
    5% - Possession

At completion of plinth you will have to pay 20% of your Sales consideration, you can refer your PAL for the the Sales Consideration, after that every 21 days you will receive demand notices for Slabs....of course this is subject to construction.

After your slab payments are complete(55% of Sales Consideration) remaining 5% will be payable at the time of Possession apart from this 5% you will also have to pay the Other charges like Township, Maintenance, MSEB etc again at the time of Possession.

The above is applicable only for Construction linked payment scheme.

Let me know if this answers your query.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realebuyer
    If you take a look at Phase I they followed 20-20-55-5 Payment Scheme. This scheme is applicable to all the buildings in Phase II as well except Flora.

20% - Earnest
    20% - Plinth
    55% - Slabs
    5% - Possession

At completion of plinth you will have to pay 20% of your Sales consideration, you can refer your PAL for the the Sales Consideration, after that every 21 days you will receive demand notices for Slabs....of course this is subject to construction.

After your slab payments are complete(55% of Sales Consideration) remaining 5% will be payable at the time of Possession apart from this 5% you will also have to pay the Other charges like Township, Maintenance, MSEB etc again at the time of Possession.

The above is applicable only for Construction linked payment scheme.

Let me know if this answers your query.

Thanks very much realebuyer
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurang
    Both IB and HICRO have their drawbacks .. IB the construction quality seems average but location people say is better whereas HICRO if the construction is good it is far flung and not in a good location .. all in all I personally find whole of Panvel over hyped and just standing on stories about airport and flyovers which god alone knows when it will happen ...

completely agree with you.....Panvel at this point is more of a hype...Most of the Big developers have already started looking at other options...as i said earlier both DLF and Ackruti are out of Panvel their landbank was more that that of HIRCO, Indiabulls and Marathon.

There was no mention of any of the infra projects due in panvel in the recent Budget....i doubt whether these so called projects will ever take off.

Anyways let's hope for the best....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realebuyer
    completely agree with you.....Panvel at this point is more of a hype...Most of the Big developers have already started looking at other options...as i said earlier both DLF and Ackruti are out of Panvel their landbank was more that that of HIRCO, Indiabulls and Marathon.

There was no mention of any of the infra projects due in panvel in the recent Budget....i doubt whether these so called projects will ever take off.

Anyways let's hope for the best....

We have already put money on Hype ..so let's hope for best.. May be people living in and around Mumbai can comment if there is some material action on the ground
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by malkotia
    We have already put money on Hype ..so let's hope for best.. May be people living in and around Mumbai can comment if there is some material action on the ground

Bottom line Selene is gonna be ready 2018-2019' greenery will be there , my idea is to live in Mumbai and not live in mumbai...wanted a gated development ...comparing rates else where in mumbai...hirco is cheap ...if I pay cash and hold it for a decade...I will not go wrong...it will pay me back triple than bank deposit...and offcourse I cannot buy an 2200 sq aprtment anywhere in mumbai suburb for 1.5 cr...minimum at today's rate which is 3 cr...so happy with this investment...1 st phase will be completed in 2014-2015... I am sure a lot of nri.. And people who have properties in bandra etc would sell and retire in Panvel. Kind of places...I am sure it's worth the bet....and investment...I am not considering the airport or any bridge...I am sure there would be like minded people like me...after all we are 1.2 billion population and growing expotionally......!!!!!!days are gone for flipping properties in India and making money...if any the risk are high
    CommentQuote