Collapse

Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 11 2017
1825 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Hi Savvy,Panvel looks very promising,yes it is a long term bet,once the airport n also the trans harbour link comes things will change as big companies r eyeing over there,my opinion is that by 2020 prices will be around minimum 8500 to 9500 per sq ft. this is just my take.
    Check mail 2.

Comment

agree with vinchi..

Comment

Originally posted by donkeykong View Post
        agree with vinchi..

HE HE....
        D & K finally agreed...... OMG...
        WISH U MERRY CHRISTMAS to all READERS... & FORUM FRIENDS....
        Funny cartton to share with u all...

Regards....
        Savvy_v

Comment

Originally posted by vinchi View Post
          Hi Savvy,Panvel looks very promising,yes it is a long term bet,once the airport n also the trans harbour link comes things will change as big companies r eyeing over there,my opinion is that by 2020 prices will be around minimum 8500 to 9500 per sq ft. this is just my take.
          Check mail 2.
          Vinchi...

U must have liked my Xmas card...
          Anyways while viewing on net I found this interesting article....

FEW QUOTES;;;;
          PLEASE READ & FOCUS Section 3
          Though the article is giving statistics till 2007, u imagine;
          The Indian real estate market is growing at an annual growth rate of 30% (Source – NorthBridge Capital Research, June 2007).

I can send u recent article next time.....
          cheers....

I think the time has come to discuss DREAM now & N Joy.....

Have a nice NIGHT....
          Regards,,,,,

Savvy_v
          Attached Files

Comment

i agreed with the fact that Panvel will be a big growth area..i am not convinced with the fact that hiranandani is a short term investment..if you are thinking 20 years down the line that's fine but I am a short term investor and I dont see much value in it..hope it works out for everyone though..each to their own.

Originally posted by savvy_v View Post
            HE HE....
            D & K finally agreed...... OMG...
            WISH U MERRY CHRISTMAS to all READERS... & FORUM FRIENDS....
            Funny cartton to share with u all...

Regards....
            Savvy_v

Comment

what is the rate at Argus and should i by from investor at 4000

Comment

no point buying in hirco..for a short term investment. as for argus try buying it at around 3900..

Comment

I feel if you gentlemen look at bandra etc which is 30k and Powai anderi etc @9-11k appoximately Panvel 5 k roughly....I don't see bandra ( more polluted than Panvel) growth more than Panvel so once hiranandani 1 st phase is over we should look at 6.5 k to 8k when 2 nd phase over 9-10k...even if you bank your money for 4 years it should be 8 k per square foot...and in case e real estate falls which is cyclical Panvel will not be hurt because of business houses next hirandani complex will justify the apartment even if the airport does not come up!!!!

Comment

People who wants to flip and look for short term gains Mumbai is not the place...Delhi has some action...but dangerous it can turn....I have done extended research into all developers and hirco won with flying colors and there will be time it will be a prestigious and prime property for sure unlike just a concrete tower and offcourse Nri s , certainly are not that naive as they have lived or living in different modern properly regulated communities abroad buy into hirco and they have experience

Comment

be careful with any Hiranandani projects

The Hindu : States / Other States : Case against builder Hiranandani, senior bureaucrat, others for Rs. 30,000-crore land scam

Powai land scam: Hiranandani, senior IAS officer under ACB scanner - Moneylife

Court directs ACB to register FIR against Hiranandani, Benjamin in Powai land scam, News - City - Mumbai Mirror

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X