Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1723 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Anybody here who have apartments in phase-1? How is the construction going? you guys might be knowing from the demand milestones
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realebuyer
    Also one more clause cancellation charges which amounts to 17.5% of the Agreement Value.

Real, Are u sure this clause is there, when it was started, can u focus your & give more clarification if u wont mind....
    savvy_v
    CommentQuote
  • Re: Hiranandani Palace Garden - Panvel

hi,
    I am an investor in Helios. They have completed 30 slabs & their slab demands were on a monthly basis. Sometimes twice a month as well. once they up the work its very fast.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by savvy_v
    Originally Posted by realebuyer
    Also one more clause cancellation charges which amounts to 17.5% of the Agreement Value.

Real, Are u sure this clause is there, when it was started, can u focus your & give more clarification if u wont mind....
    savvy_v

Yes Savvy_v u can take a look at their agreement for sale or ask your RM for cancellation process and charges.....the only option to exit is to do a resale where u'll be asked to pay Transfer Charge.

They haven't not mentioned this clause on Quote or on PAL.

Yes Savvy_v u can take a look at their agreement for sale or ask your RM for cancellation process and charges.....the only option to exit is to do a resale where u'll be asked to pay Transfer Charge.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amateur001
    hi,
    I am an investor in Helios. They have completed 30 slabs & their slab demands were on a monthly basis. Sometimes twice a month as well. once they up the work its very fast.

Sir what abt internal works and Podium?

For Helios last demand note was sent somewhere in last week of Nov or first week of Dec....so what is the status now after 3 months?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amateur001
    hi,

Thanks. Any idea about handover
    CommentQuote
    Originally Posted by savvy_v

GOT U. & Thank u dear.
    CAn u upload ur AGREMENT FOR SALE on this if u don't mind. or send me on PVT message.
    Well. These bugers will have some hidden agenda when they will not disclose . he he...
    fooling people.

savvy_v;)

GOT U. & Thank u dear.
    CAn u upload ur AGREMENT FOR SALE on this if u don't mind. or send me on PVT message.
    Well. These bugers will have some hidden agenda when they will not disclose . he he...
    fooling people.

savvy_v;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by savvy_v
    Originally Posted by realebuyer

GOT U. & Thank u dear.
    fooling people.

savvy_v;)

Well did u speak to your RM about the Cancellation Clause?

CommentQuote
  • "I have booked 2 apartments in a building called longleat, but till now there is no reponse from them no approval is there. if we cancel they are deducting 17.5 % they dont reply to mails relationship manager keeps changing i tried reaching the head tv rao he not picking 2nd call and non responsive to mails. his id is tvrao@hirco.com. atleast you get reply we are treated like beggars"

HIRCO - Hiranandani Palace Garden Chennai - Taken money and HIRCO does no tprovide any details on building start or possible handover dates., Page 2
    CommentQuote
    Originally Posted by savvy_v

Real.....
    I will be talking to them EYE to EYE next month.;)
    lets see.
    savvy_v
    CommentQuote
    "I have booked 2 apartments in a building called longleat, but till now there is no reponse from them no approval is there. if we cancel they are deducting 17.5 % they dont reply to mails relationship manager keeps changing i tried reaching the head tv rao he not picking 2nd call and non responsive to mails. his id is tvrao@hirco.com. atleast you get reply we are treated like beggars"

HIRCO - Hiranandani Palace Garden Chennai - Taken money and HIRCO does no tprovide any details on building start or possible handover dates., Page 2

Realbuyer-> is longlet in Panvel or Chennai. Friends these are they type of things that I was trying to raise earllier but few members were to sceptic that I am a pessimist or brining negativity to the group and were not ready to believe that HIRCO can do anything wrong. Let us be clear that these builders and no saint, whatever big name tag that they might carry. I have seen people struggling with big names like DLF and Jaypee. In fact buyers in Jaypee Noida are so much frustrated that they are meeting Jaypee officials in thier office (close to 100 people) today to takeup their concerns. DLF was recently slapped by CCI for one sided conditions in the agreement. And the key to resolving issues with builders is going in a group, they are very good in dealing (or not dealing ) with individuals, but once you go in group they fear a dent to their brand name and also the possibility that it will catch eyes of media and then come to negotiating table. Clauses likes this are totally non-acceptable and we should get these deleted, if required we can make a Yahoo or facebook group and then plan for a meeting with HIRCO. Comments welcome
    CommentQuote
  • Longleat is part of Phase II Chennai.......Chennai market is dominated by end buyers that is the reason you can see so many frustrated buyers....

Have a look at this link:Competition Commission of India - Order_of_Commission

Geogi Kuruvilla, Chennai & Ors. vs M/s Hirco Developments Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai & Ors.
    CommentQuote
    Longleat is part of Phase II Chennai.......Chennai market is dominated by end buyers that is the reason you can see so many frustrated buyers....

Have a look at this link:Competition Commission of India - Order_of_Commission

Geogi Kuruvilla, Chennai & Ors. vs M/s Hirco Developments Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai & Ors.

Somehow I see same fate for phase-2 buildings in Panvel. That may be their strategy to take money from the buyer without any committments and use that money to complete their ongoing work. They are non-committal on any dates for Selene in Panvel and the dates are very vague, I wrote the details of discrepancies in the dates mentioned by them so far in my earlier email. Also it is interesting that you wrote about frequent change in RM. This again seems to be their strategy when you start bugging one RM , they will change RM and then you have to again start from the scratch. My RM was changed recently as I started bugging them about Selene. Are we getting into a mess ????? or have we got into a mess???
    CommentQuote
  • Btw by calling this place in Panvel, we are misguiding all members reading the thread. The location in thread name should be changed to Rasayani.
    CommentQuote
  • It should be Palace Garden, Bhokarpada
    CommentQuote