Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 11 2017
1825 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Originally posted by Chrisindia View Post
    Dear gaurang you got me wrong...bandra does not have physical space and polluted compared to Panvel... I agree there is not much population...in panvel ...bandra rates are very high for a 1000 sq.feet you got to pay 2.5 to 4 cr but at this moment Panvel it is 1.24 cr and in four years 1.76 ...comparatively there is growth for money in Panvel and offcourse also for bandra also ...but very few have the kind of money like film stars...to invest into bandra and if bandra can have an Panvel..Powai kind of hirco the rate will be 60 k per sq.feet today...so Panvel is good bet in 5 years time for sure and cheap for mumbai standards which overall in 10 years will average out and will be well sought out place to live and work
    15 years ago mahim was not crowded but today....my god it is unbelievable ...anyway this is my take

Sorry to burst ur bubble, I am sure there is some upside in Panvel but comparing the same to Bandra & even Powai is far fetched. Hiranandani has its presence in Thane too and appreciation has been more or less in line with elsewhere rather than a Powai or Lower Parel

Comment

Went to the site last week .. This is the information they provided.

- A few flats available in Phase1 ..None in Phase2. Claimed a 50-50 enduser/investor mix for Phase1.

- Phase 1 possession around mid-2014 ..residential, supermarket and 2 commercial buildings. MOU's signed for a majority of the commercial space.. Agreements to be signed around possession time.

- indefinite shuttle service to Panvel station ..I think it took us around 20 mins to Vashi center by car which didn't look terribly bad ..

- School, hospital more likely around Phase 2 once there was a critical mass of residents although they have given some thought to Phase 1 residents as well .. I didn't push for more details ..

So, next 2 years should be an interesting time as things start to take shape ..

Enjoy !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vikas123 View Post

- A few flats available in Phase1 ..None in Phase2. Claimed a 50-50 enduser/investor mix for Phase1.

- Phase 1 possession around mid-2014 ..residential, supermarket and 2 commercial buildings. MOU's signed for a majority of the commercial space.. Agreements to be signed around possession time.

- indefinite shuttle service to Panvel station ..I think it took us around 20 mins to Vashi center by car which didn't look terribly bad ..

- School, hospital more likely around Phase 2 once there was a critical mass of residents although they have given some thought to Phase 1 residents as well .. I didn't push for more details ..

Enjoy !!!

Vikas Sir

Do you know what rate is going on for phase-I? how do you see it as an investment and end-use?

Thank you
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by vinchi View Post
          Hi ALL,
          I and my family wish all of u A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR,with lots of love.
          vinchi ji one of friend looking to invest can u tell me what is total cost of 1 bhk and 2bhk and how is this area for investment for 5 years ?
          this is new panvel or old panvel ?
          hows the location ?

any better area than this up to 40 lakhs budget

plzz reply seniors and vinchi ji
          NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Cookie ..
            Rate is 4500 / 45 floor rise .. the available flat's, i believe are 2bhk's with a saleable of 1289. also, a significant portion of the cost is immediately due since most of the floors have been built.

If all planned infrastructure projects are implemented, then this area should see good growth..

Enjoy!!

Comment

Enjoy !!!
              Vikas
              Hi
              New year Wishes for 2013.
              Well.
              GOOD NEWS that MOU are underway for commercials....
              Do u have any idea? when is Phase 2 Excavation will start?
              When PLINTH EXPECTED for phase-2.. have u asked them?
              I agree with u that the rates will rise once movement of residents,and commercial projects will flow in....
              Any huge project to develop like this will take time...
              But I am sure 4500 RATE looks bright at the moment .
              Once project will be in final completion say.. 2018-2020 I would guess Base rate might rise to at least 40-50 % rise..... So we might expect rate by 2018 as around 8-9 k Base rate.
              Whats ur take on this...?
              Regards..
              Savvy_v

Comment

I really doubt about the MOU's......From where did you get this information?.....as far as i know there are no takers for the commercial property yet.....

Comment

Hi Savvy,

Very happy new year to you too ..
                  They didn't have any firm commencement dates for Phase2. They could launch additional tower(s) before they start Phase 2.

I expect there to be other township launches in that general area over the next few years leading to increased supply ..so i wouldn't want to speculate on prices ...

Hi REALEBUYER,
                  The Panvel site office customer rep mentioned this MOU info when i went there. She mentioned these would be mostly BPO/IT/services companies, the types they already have as clients at Powai and Thane.
                  There is of course no way to verify her claims .. but having "no takers at all" seems a little improbabale to me ..

Enjoy !!

Comment

I think for any Investor/End Buyer it is better to do some research on your own rather than believing Sales/Customer Rep as these guys only talk about the Positives of the Project.
                    Considering the current trend in MMR and Mumbai commercial market this lady is certainly bluffing.....as far as Powai and Thane are concerned they belong to Hiranandani and not HIRCO...HIRCO is a separate entity and has got nothing to do with Hiranandani

Comment

Cookie ..
                      Rate is 4500 / 45 floor rise .. the available flat's, i believe are 2bhk's with a saleable of 1289. also, a significant portion of the cost is immediately due since most of the floors have been built.

If all planned infrastructure projects are implemented, then this area should see good growth..

Enjoy!!
                      Thanks

any idea about resale rates?
                      Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X