Collapse

Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 11 2017
1825 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

I have also heard that for new bookings they are charging 12L for Parking alone....can somebody confirm this..

Comment

Originally posted by realebuyer View Post
      I have also heard that for new bookings they are charging 12L for Parking alone....can somebody confirm this..
      12 Lacs for parking....
      Thanks

Comment

Hey guys,

A few things here ..

I think it is currently 8L for 2 spots .. most likely 1 of which is podium .. it has been on an upward trend in sync with the base rate ..

No clue on resale rates and procedures ..

REALEBUYER,
        Yep absolutely correct .. RE investments should be thoroughly researched ..
        To me this project offered a strong brand, a lower entry point, high growth area among a host of other +ve's.

HIRCO is currently being managed by Priya, Niranjan's daughter ..
        If you spend some time researching the internet, you'll piece together a pretty interesting corporate story. Hpgpanvel.com calls the project as Hiranandani Palace Gardens.
        My sense is that they are interlinked in other ways ..
        I dug through a few layers and thought it was an acceptable level of risk ..

Regarding commercial absorption, it seems to me that the current trend is to cut costs and to move to the outskirts like Airoli and Thane. I suspect Panvel would fall in the same category. I can think of several other advantages, but that could be just me ..

Who were your sources for the "there are no takers" theory ? Are these people who do not materially benefit by sending their clients to HIRCO? I suppose only HRICO knows the true status .. If they construct 2 huge commercial buildings which are empty for a prolonged period of time, that would imply high maintenance costs and poor planning/execution . i hope they are smarter than that ...

Enjoy !!!
        Last edited January 5 2013, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Hi Abhay1991,
          Nice to see u in this forum too,my take is it will take atleast another 8yrs,for the investment to grow,the area is good,i also heard many multinational companies r going to come to panvel.
          But for 40 lacks u will not get in hirco,yes around panvel u will.
          plz feel free if u need to ask anything.

Comment

Originally posted by realebuyer View Post
            True 4lacs for each and minimum 3 parking for 3 bhk and 4 bhk...effective from 1 st jan 13

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisindia View Post
              True 4lacs for each and minimum 3 parking for 3 bhk and 4 bhk...effective from 1 st jan 13
              Hi CRIS...
              Usually people who buy 3 BHK or 4 BHK have big families...
              Its mandatory for builders to offer them 3 PARKING at least.
              People who can afford 3 bhk cost 4- bhk cost can afford parking fees too.
              & usually they are business man or an NRI's... he he..
              Affordability is always different for different people working in companies with variant salary amounts.

Have a nice time.
              regards...
              savvy_v

Comment

First of all builder has no business charging for parking .. this is absolute rubbish ... when we are paying so much for flats they must give atleast 2 car parks free .. yes anyone wanting more should be asked to pay for it ...

Comment

Gaurang you are spot on.....you cannot justify price of 8L for car parks..that too in area like new panvel...simply insane

Comment

Hi ,I fully agree with Gaurang,and realbuyer,Saying that we should file a complain to the Bmc or the local political rep.
                    This is not only in Mumbai it started from delhi and is pouring south.
                    Regards to Savvy if we have money whether local or NRI ,EVERYONE does not get money from HAFTA.

Comment

Hiranandani is doing this in all his projects , few weeks back I had visited rodas enclave thane and he is asking for 8.5 lacs per car park there also .. really not done !!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X