Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
Reply
1733 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Look at the tone (preaching in chrisindia's post) it is same as Savyy's tone normally ..it could be just a coincidence ..

    Chrisindia ..you are talking about risk ...risk does not mean you close your eyes and keep quite ..if something is not right you have to go back to the builder and fight it out ....what if they are havinf serious issues and decide not to start new buildings ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realebuyer
    Originally Posted by savvy_v


    Well savvy_v i hope your RM reamins the same till next month:D


    Originally Posted by Chrisindia
    I am also happy that work has stopped, atleast more money for sure....if not completed also no problem will learn something from house of hiranandani


    My dear friend ...house of hiranandani is a different company than HIRCO ....not same

    My dear friend ...house of hiranandani is a different company than HIRCO ....not same
    CommentQuote
  • Dear mr malotia, accepted there is only 120 flats ,hirco is not hirandani,by the way I like savvy thought process...I don't know this gentlemen at all...nevertheless,all I know is I paid 20 percent and signed a contract to yet pay another 20 percent when plinth in ready and from plinth pay the rest 55 percent and last pay the last 5 percent....I invested in dec( right time) and since I am end user-investor I am not in a hurry....maximum I am standing to loose 5 lacs or 25 lacs if hirco folds....so be it...I would like to take the middle path?.. If delayed good if I lost...it's only be a small amount....all my senses and experience in the business world say it will get delayed but difinetly get build...patience will payoff ....in the long run...well if I sounded preaching...I don't intent to..
    CommentQuote
  • Consumer complaints and reviews about HIRCO (Sunny Vista Panvel)
    khattargk

    Apr 19, 2012
    Hirco Not adhering to initial Terms and conditions
    1. The consideration amounts changed without any notifications.
    2. The instalments changed without any notifications.
    3. The staff nevers provides anything in writting. I have met all of them personally. Somebody Tarun Murkherjee is a BIG PERSONALITY who nevers turns up.
    4. In order to obtain loan we had to get registartion done, the registration document was never provided to us for verifying the amounts. The amounts stated in the agreement was different. We tried calling the office even the documentation consultant with Hirco called Tarun Mukherjee in our presence, he refused to talk to us and even told the documentation consultant to delay the process and let us visit the office which is in mumbai.
    Since the undersigned had to go please be advised that the documents had to be signed and all correspondences in this regard from the date of allotment and initial agreement to be part of the sale proceeds and cannot be changed unanimously.
    Fail to understand why such a big company like HIRCO is playing with customers hard earned money.
    We had final registered the amounts and latter sent a mail to Hirco reserving our rights.
    5. They never reply to mails. Only mails you receive is the payment and receipts.
    6. I had given so many requests for change of Phone nos(personally hand written letters) and till date not changed.
    7. I had requested to refund the amounts paid as the consideration amounts changed they refused to do so and said their contarct contained a clause of 17.5% penalty clause. They had changed the agreed amounts and they are the guys who are responsible for it why the consumer hard earned money be paid as PENALTY.
    8. I had executed the agreement on 7th April and the documentation assitants advised that the final documents will be sent to hirco office by 11th but till 20th april no information from Hirco on this. Have sent various reminders regd same and bank is after us for the registration to enable disburse the amounts. FAIL TO UNDERSTAND HIRCO'S INTENTION FOR NOT PROVIDING THE REGISTRATION.


    HIRCO (Sunny Vista Panvel) Complaints

    No point in criticising Indiabulls......these guys are also same
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by malkotia
    Well project getting stopped is not good for anyone by any means ...I am sorry to say but I suspect Savvy and Chrisindia ids are managed by same person. Some comment comes from Savyy and is seconded by Chrisindia more forcefully.. I think as per these threads Chrisindia even bought a flat on Savvy's advice. Can it be just a coincidence... Both these guys (or same guys) are able to put a positive turn to anything ..... What a positive attitude ...Normally Savvy has all the inside information but in this case is pretending ignorance ...very naive ....

    For your information Selene is not sold out ...avaialble from HIRCO 4500 +45


    Well, MALKOTIA...
    This is height of height....I cant expect from u this.
    My view match with cris, is purely co-incidence....
    Doubting anyone in any manner is not a fair though.
    Anyhow lets take sportively things, here ...;)

    Also, Let me clear u hear we both are genuinely concerned as u are, but since I have plans ahead, and my plans will definately work ,as I am positive.

    Rest lies ur comment, NO ONE BUYS flat with advise fo Mr. X,Y,Z, they have their own view as u have ur's.

    My take is , On this forum, we are bing watched by Moderator's, hence I would suggest you to restrain/refrain from any aggressive comments and your negative thoughts and move positively ahead, or its left to ur own decisions.

    PLEASE NOTE;
    By putting my thoughts does not necessarily mean & compel anyone to modify his /her decision in his planning ahead....:D

    Have a nice Morning ahead...
    Savvy_v
    CommentQuote
  • Stoppage of Work

    I have a little information to share with group people.
    Yesterday I talked to some gentleman in HIRCO, they indeed confirmed that site activities have been reduced to minimum. They cited too much intervention from HIRCO PLC reason for this. Investor of HIRCO PLC are continuously asking for dividends etc on their investments and there is conflict between two parties regarding this.( HIRCO PLC investors vs hiraanandani ppl). It seems recent stoppage of work is part of this conflict.( It may happen that Hiranandani ppl may take complete charge of project in their hand by paying the investors of PLC, subject to future earning visibility of project.)

    In view of above i request senior members t( Mr savvy etc.) to give their advice weather to go ahead for investment in flora or not at @5000 + 50.

    Thanking you I remain.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by seekigurview
    I have a little information to share with group people.
    Yesterday I talked to some gentleman in HIRCO, they indeed confirmed that site activities have been reduced to minimum. They cited too much intervention from HIRCO PLC reason for this. Investor of HIRCO PLC are continuously asking for dividends etc on their investments and there is conflict between two parties regarding this.( HIRCO PLC investors vs hiraanandani ppl). It seems recent stoppage of work is part of this conflict.( It may happen that Hiranandani ppl may take complete charge of project in their hand by paying the investors of PLC, subject to future earning visibility of project.)

    In view of above i request senior members t( Mr savvy etc.) to give their advice weather to go ahead for investment in flora or not at @5000 + 50.

    Thanking you I remain.


    Better wait for these issues to get resolved. Go for resale properties in this project which are nearing completion. Avoid Flora as it is overpriced, apartments in buildings which are nearing completion are available in the reale market for 4200 - 4500 psft range.

    Avoid Phase II as it may never takeoff if these issues are not resolved

    What you have mentioned is just one issue but there are many other issues surrounding this project like Forest and SEZ approvals.

    There was news in ET that a legal battle is going on between Hiranandani and HIRCO PLC

    At this point Indiabulls is in better shape for investment purpose
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realebuyer
    Better wait for these issues to get resolved. Go for resale properties in this project which are nearing completion. Avoid Flora as it is overpriced, apartments in buildings which are nearing completion are available in the reale market for 4200 - 4500 psft range.

    Avoid Phase II as it may never takeoff if these issues are not resolved

    What you have mentioned is just one issue but there are many other issues surrounding this project like Forest and SEZ approvals.

    There was news in ET that a legal battle is going on between Hiranandani and HIRCO PLC

    At this point Indiabulls is in better shape for investment purpose


    I fully agree..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by seekigurview
    I have a little information to share with group people.
    Yesterday I talked to some gentleman in HIRCO, they indeed confirmed that site activities have been reduced to minimum. They cited too much intervention from HIRCO PLC reason for this. Investor of HIRCO PLC are continuously asking for dividends etc on their investments and there is conflict between two parties regarding this.( HIRCO PLC investors vs hiraanandani ppl). It seems recent stoppage of work is part of this conflict.( It may happen that Hiranandani ppl may take complete charge of project in their hand by paying the investors of PLC, subject to future earning visibility of project.)

    In view of above i request senior members t( Mr savvy etc.) to give their advice weather to go ahead for investment in flora or not at @5000 + 50.

    Thanking you I remain.


    The very reason HIRCO Plc was created was to get the money for investment ..I really doubt if HIRCO has money to pay HIRCO plc.. HIRCo plc definitely is not very happy with the way these projects (chennai and so called Panvel) and they would be looking to pull out ..In that case probably Hiranandani group (they do not have any stake in this as of now) might want to buy HIRCO.. if that happens it will be good for investors..but if it goes bust nobody knows if we will even get our money back easily ...Phase-2 definitely looks be in dark shades and HIRCO is pushing hard to somehow sell onsold inventory..my guess is they might be ready to sell at a lower price.. few days back got a call from US (They claim to be from HIRCO) and offering a group discount on Flora ....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends,
    Firstly i would advice,people not to buy any in hirco,whether in panvel or chennai.pls guys buy talking positive do not lure others into this mess,as we all r.positive thinking is good,so think positive and be happy,to ur sellf.
    we all know our money is stuck at present,so pls do not misguide others.
    The hircos are also planning in two other cities by Diwali to launch new projects,and i think we should keep our other INDIAN Brothers n Sisters away.
    The hircos are trying to grab as much money as possible,the brokers are also trying to misguide to make a quick buck.
    The office in USA has been sold to LIVE NRI .THE other company which sells hirco in UK is UNESTA again giving false information.and when they r caught the too change the RM (RELATION Manager).SO plz beware of these crooks.
    In one line we r Fooled so let us as good INDIAN Citizens not fool Others.
    CommentQuote
  • Btw for those planning to purchase, you can even construct a good quality bungalow nearby with less money and more area.
    CommentQuote
  • Investment in flora

    I have a little information to share with group people.

    Yesterday I talked to some gentleman in HIRCO, they indeed confirmed that site activities have been reduced to minimum. They cited too much intervention from HIRCO PLC reason for this. Investor of HIRCO PLC are continuously asking for dividends etc on their investments and there is conflict between two parties regarding this.( HIRCO PLC investors vs hiraanandani ppl). It seems recent stoppage of work is part of this conflict.( It may happen that Hiranandani ppl may take complete charge of project in their hand by paying the investors of PLC, subject to future earning visibility of project.)

    In view of above i request senior members ( Mr savvy etc.) to give their advice weather to go ahead for investment in flora or not at @5000 + 50.
    ( My expectations of return are @8 - 10 percent)
    P.S. In india bulls they are asking for @4800 for phase -2 buildings.

    Thanking you I remain.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by seekigurview
    I have a little information to share with group people.

    Yesterday I talked to some gentleman in HIRCO, they indeed confirmed that site activities have been reduced to minimum. They cited too much intervention from HIRCO PLC reason for this. Investor of HIRCO PLC are continuously asking for dividends etc on their investments and there is conflict between two parties regarding this.( HIRCO PLC investors vs hiraanandani ppl). It seems recent stoppage of work is part of this conflict.( It may happen that Hiranandani ppl may take complete charge of project in their hand by paying the investors of PLC, subject to future earning visibility of project.)

    In view of above i request senior members ( Mr savvy etc.) to give their advice weather to go ahead for investment in flora or not at @5000 + 50.
    ( My expectations of return are @8 - 10 percent)
    P.S. In india bulls they are asking for @4800 for phase -2 buildings.

    Thanking you I remain.


    Don't go for Flora it is overpriced and you will have to pay 30% of the agreement value upfront with no exit clause as there is a penalty of 17.5 % on cancellation before possession.

    There are many other issues surrounding this project.....at the end it is your decision whether you want to go ahead with this or not you have all the fact and figures in front of you.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinchi
    Hi Friends,
    Firstly i would advice,people not to buy any in hirco,whether in panvel or chennai.pls guys buy talking positive do not lure others into this mess,as we all r.positive thinking is good,so think positive and be happy,to ur sellf.
    we all know our money is stuck at present,so pls do not misguide others.
    The hircos are also planning in two other cities by Diwali to launch new projects,and i think we should keep our other INDIAN Brothers n Sisters away.
    The hircos are trying to grab as much money as possible,the brokers are also trying to misguide to make a quick buck.
    The office in USA has been sold to LIVE NRI .THE other company which sells hirco in UK is UNESTA again giving false information.and when they r caught the too change the RM (RELATION Manager).SO plz beware of these crooks.
    In one line we r Fooled so let us as good INDIAN Citizens not fool Others.



    Completely agree with you....and it is good to see that people have started highlighting the negatives of the project which of course exceeds the positives:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by seekigurview
    I have a little information to share with group people.

    Yesterday I talked to some gentleman in HIRCO, they indeed confirmed that site activities have been reduced to minimum. They cited too much intervention from HIRCO PLC reason for this. Investor of HIRCO PLC are continuously asking for dividends etc on their investments and there is conflict between two parties regarding this.( HIRCO PLC investors vs hiraanandani ppl). It seems recent stoppage of work is part of this conflict.( It may happen that Hiranandani ppl may take complete charge of project in their hand by paying the investors of PLC, subject to future earning visibility of project.)

    In view of above i request senior members ( Mr savvy etc.) to give their advice weather to go ahead for investment in flora or not at @5000 + 50.
    ( My expectations of return are @8 - 10 percent)
    P.S. In india bulls they are asking for @4800 for phase -2 buildings.

    Thanking you I remain.


    SEEK

    I don't think people who have invested here will have to bother more on HIRCO, HIRANANDANANI PPL.

    What i know is one should see all pro's & con's before any investment in this project.
    I am sure in a radius of 2-3 km, anotehr 10 years from now things will change .
    Already AMABANI HOSPITAL, is there, + ALL COLONIES around.
    The area will come up, but will require time period.
    PLZ READ MY REPLY THREAD #917

    I don't compare IB with HPG, as IB is worst than HPG ,tehy have all hidden values.

    If u feel ur investment shud return in 2 years I dont think so, but in long runs YES....
    In REAL ESTATE u have to have horizon for 5 years to 10 years .
    at least park money for 10 years if u have access, and u are end user.....
    U SEE UR BALANCE SHEET & PLAN....;)
    If u are purely INVESTOR,and u have much funds reserved then u can go, but after all u are decider to take ur decision according to ur needs.

    I would suggest not to depend ON FORUM ADVISE only ......
    savvy_v
    CommentQuote