Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1723 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by savvy_v
    SEEK

I don't think people who have invested here will have to bother more on HIRCO, HIRANANDANANI PPL.

What i know is one should see all pro's & con's before any investment in this project.
    I am sure in a radius of 2-3 km, anotehr 10 years from now things will change .
    Already AMABANI HOSPITAL, is there, + ALL COLONIES around.
    The area will come up, but will require time period.
    PLZ READ MY REPLY THREAD #917

I don't compare IB with HPG, as IB is worst than HPG ,tehy have all hidden values.

If u feel ur investment shud return in 2 years I dont think so, but in long runs YES....
    In REAL ESTATE u have to have horizon for 5 years to 10 years .
    at least park money for 10 years if u have access, and u are end user.....
    U SEE UR BALANCE SHEET & PLAN....;)
    If u are purely INVESTOR,and u have much funds reserved then u can go, but after all u are decider to take ur decision according to ur needs.

I would suggest not to depend ON FORUM ADVISE only ......
    savvy_v

Savvy you seemed to be most informed person on hirco. If u have any information on the current situation can you please throw some light
    CommentQuote
  • My rm was changed from hiren Mehta to shunezi. When I asked about reason for change they told me Hiren has left company. Anyone can validate this...anyone here whose rm is still Hiren.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by malkotia
    My rm was changed from hiren Mehta to shunezi. When I asked about reason for change they told me Hiren has left company. Anyone can validate this...anyone here whose rm is still Hiren.

Lot of people have left this company recently or have been asked to leave......even savvy might see his RM change:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
    SEEK

I don't compare IB with HPG, as IB is worst than HPG ,tehy have all hidden values.

Savvy can you justify 17.5% penalty as cancellation charges(Hidden Clause)?

I think HIRCO has more hidden clauses and issues which they are not disclosing to the customer......The statement made by you was valid maybe 2 years ago but not now as Indiabulls is doing pretty well and HIRCO is in a big mess
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by seekigurview
    I have a little information to share with group people.

Yesterday I talked to some gentleman in HIRCO, they indeed confirmed that site activities have been reduced to minimum. They cited too much intervention from HIRCO PLC reason for this. Investor of HIRCO PLC are continuously asking for dividends etc on their investments and there is conflict between two parties regarding this.( HIRCO PLC investors vs hiraanandani ppl). It seems recent stoppage of work is part of this conflict.( It may happen that Hiranandani ppl may take complete charge of project in their hand by paying the investors of PLC, subject to future earning visibility of project.)

In view of above i request senior members ( Mr savvy etc.) to give their advice weather to go ahead for investment in flora or not at @5000 + 50.
    ( My expectations of return are @8 - 10 percent)
    P.S. In india bulls they are asking for @4800 for phase -2 buildings.

Thanking you I remain.

Hi Seekigurview,
    ARE u sure u r looking at 8 to 10 %.
    RBI comes with some special deals which pays around 9 to 10%.+ with good night sleep.Cheers.
    Resale homes presently offered at 4500+45 floor rise.
    CommentQuote
  • Flat in Flora @5000 will easily cost you in upwards of 1.3cr including other charges and taxes...also they are demanding 30% as earnest that means close to 40L+ in 2 months time.....what is the point in stacking 40L+ in a Project with no clarity and facing so many issues.....instead look for Kharghar or other close by areas where you will have more clarity in terms of your investment also you have social infrastructure in place making your investment a safe bet.

People should note one thing here for Flora they have changed the payment scheme earlier they were charging 20% in earnest and now they are charging 30% as earnest this is clear indication that they are facing cash crunch and want to raise money to complete their Phase I in Chennai and Panvel.

Also considering the size of each flat in Flora and Selene which are in upwards of 2200+ sqft, well it will be interesting to see that how many takers would be there in the resale market for these big ticket flats.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realebuyer
    Lot of people have left this company recently or have been asked to leave......even savvy might see his RM change:bab (59):

he he....
    Dono what to say... I am least bothered who stays & who works, & who leaves, I am concerned about my product .....2017
    Well, Whats ur view Mr. B Bhushan, I mean {NOT MY RM}.
    I mean ...forum friend.... bhushank4
    Bhushan U seem u became very dormant with bombarding view.. ur opinion.....

Savvy_v
    CommentQuote
    Yesterday I talked to some gentleman in HIRCO, they indeed confirmed that site activities have been reduced to minimum. They cited too much intervention from HIRCO PLC reason for this. Investor of HIRCO PLC are continuously asking for dividends etc on their investments and there is conflict between two parties regarding this.( HIRCO PLC investors vs hiraanandani ppl). It seems recent stoppage of work is part of this conflict.( It may happen that Hiranandani ppl may take complete charge of project in their hand by paying the investors of PLC, subject to future earning visibility of project.)

In view of above i request senior members t( Mr savvy etc.) to give their advice weather to go ahead for investment in flora or not at @5000 + 50.

Thanking you I remain.

I am not sure if these buildings like Selene and Flora are for real or virtual...to get funds for phase-1...after all it is the age of virtual reality

Originally Posted by realebuyer
    Flat in Flora @5000 will easily cost you in upwards of 1.3cr including other charges and taxes...also they are demanding 30% as earnest that means close to 40L+ in 2 months time.....what is the point in stacking 40L+ in a Project with no clarity and facing so many issues.....instead look for Kharghar or other close by areas where you will have more clarity in terms of your investment also you have social infrastructure in place making your investment a safe bet.

People should note one thing here for Flora they have changed the payment scheme earlier they were charging 20% in earnest and now they are charging 30% as earnest this is clear indication that they are facing cash crunch and want to raise money to complete their Phase I in Chennai and Panvel.

Also considering the size of each flat in Flora and Selene which are in upwards of 2200+ sqft, well it will be interesting to see that how many takers would be there in the resale market for these big ticket flats.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realebuyer
    Savvy can you justify 17.5% penalty as cancellation charges(Hidden Clause)?

I think HIRCO has more hidden clauses and issues which they are not disclosing to the customer......The statement made by you was valid maybe 2 years ago but not now as Indiabulls is doing pretty well and HIRCO is in a big mess

I AGREE with U,That there are lot of hidden PERKS:bab (3):,, given to clients.....
    PRECISELY....
    I will never ever sign contract if hidden clause of 17.5 % is there ,
    Also I will see all MOU well in advance & have chartered LAWYER who deals with this & clarify all subject before I pay ny 20 % down,
    I will off course deal with them after my RE lawyer gives GREEN SIGNAL.
    Indiabulls & HPG are both in SOUP, it matter who sials their boat at edge of SEA faster than themselves.
    savvy_v;)
    CommentQuote
    I AGREE with U,That there are lot of hidden PERKS:bab (3):,, given to clients.....
    PRECISELY....
    Also I will see all MOU well in advance & have chartered LAWYER who deals with this & clarify all subject before I pay ny 20 % down,
    Indiabulls & HPG are both in SOUP, it matter who sials their boat at edge of SEA faster than themselves.
    savvy_v;)

Anybody can clarify at what point is this contract signed where they have put 17.5% hidden charges. I know few friends who made an exit recently and didn't hear any noice from him. Is this some new creative thought by HIRCO... These are the type of cases where we not to make a group and go back hard on them.

So Savvy what are the options if they present this clause to us..if we have objection to this what are the options..

If the people in phase-1 have this clause in their contract it is better to start action against HIRCO now ...
    CommentQuote
    Anybody can clarify at what point is this contract signed where they have put 17.5% hidden charges. I know few friends who made an exit recently and didn't hear any noice from him. Is this some new creative thought by HIRCO... These are the type of cases where we not to make a group and go back hard on them.

So Savvy what are the options if they present this clause to us..if we have objection to this what are the options..

If the people in phase-1 have this clause in their contract it is better to start action against HIRCO now ...

Best way to exit is to go for a resale, if you or your salesperson can find a buyer for your flat then you don't have to pay this penalty instead you will have to pay transfer charges......it all depends on your might if you can show this might to them while cancelling they will think twice before applying this clause to you.
    CommentQuote
    PRECISELY....
    savvy_v;)

This point of your's having a chartered lawyer makes sense.......you must have paid 20% as booking amount?
    CommentQuote

In view of above i request senior members t( Mr savvy etc.) to give their advice weather to go ahead for investment in flora or not at @5000 + 50.

Thanking you I remain.

Originally Posted by realebuyer
    Best way to exit is to go for a resale, if you or your salesperson can find a buyer for your flat then you don't have to pay this penalty instead you will have to pay transfer charges......it all depends on your might if you can show this might to them while cancelling they will think twice before applying this clause to you.

Does this mean ..this 17.5% cancellation charges are not written anywhere??
    CommentQuote
    Does this mean ..this 17.5% cancellation charges are not written anywhere??

Consumer complaints and reviews about HIRCO (Sunny Vista Panvel)
    khattargk

Apr 19, 2012
    Hirco Not adhering to initial Terms and conditions
    1. The consideration amounts changed without any notifications.
    2. The instalments changed without any notifications.
    3. The staff nevers provides anything in writting. I have met all of them personally. Somebody Tarun Murkherjee is a BIG PERSONALITY who nevers turns up.
    4. In order to obtain loan we had to get registartion done, the registration document was never provided to us for verifying the amounts. The amounts stated in the agreement was different. We tried calling the office even the documentation consultant with Hirco called Tarun Mukherjee in our presence, he refused to talk to us and even told the documentation consultant to delay the process and let us visit the office which is in mumbai.
    Since the undersigned had to go please be advised that the documents had to be signed and all correspondences in this regard from the date of allotment and initial agreement to be part of the sale proceeds and cannot be changed unanimously.
    Fail to understand why such a big company like HIRCO is playing with customers hard earned money.
    We had final registered the amounts and latter sent a mail to Hirco reserving our rights.
    5. They never reply to mails. Only mails you receive is the payment and receipts.
    6. I had given so many requests for change of Phone nos(personally hand written letters) and till date not changed.
    7. I had requested to refund the amounts paid as the consideration amounts changed they refused to do so and said their contarct contained a clause of 17.5% penalty clause. They had changed the agreed amounts and they are the guys who are responsible for it why the consumer hard earned money be paid as PENALTY.
    8. I had executed the agreement on 7th April and the documentation assitants advised that the final documents will be sent to hirco office by 11th but till 20th april no information from Hirco on this. Have sent various reminders regd same and bank is after us for the registration to enable disburse the amounts. FAIL TO UNDERSTAND HIRCO'S INTENTION FOR NOT PROVIDING THE REGISTRATION.

You can take a look at this case.....it seems that this clause is not mentioned anywhere
    CommentQuote
    he he....
    Dono what to say... I am least bothered who stays & who works, & who leaves, I am concerned about my product .....2017
    Well, Whats ur view Mr. B Bhushan, I mean {NOT MY RM}.
    I mean ...forum friend.... bhushank4
    Bhushan U seem u became very dormant with bombarding view.. ur opinion.....

Savvy_v

Hi Savvy,
    Well we r also ur forum friends,well regarding ur product......2017. does it say ur product (bldg) will be ready by 2017 in ur allotment letter,I do not think so,( oh sorry positive thinking).
    CommentQuote