Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Collapse
X
Collapse

Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 11 2017
1825 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai


    Dear B
    Thanks for sharing INFO....

    AMAZING..
    FOR NEW MEMBERS plz look for MORE DETAILS on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mumbai_Trans_Harbour_Link

    The MTHL project is proposed to commence at grade from the east side of Sewri Railway Station on the Harbour Line and proceed to Nhava and terminate at the north of Chirle village with an interchange to National Highway 4B on the mainland. MTHL will have a 16.5 km section in the sea and a 5.5 kilometre portion on land.
    • Phase I :- A six lane main bridge will be built from Sewri to Nhava Sheva including approaches at grade near Sewri end, interchange at NH4B near Chirle village and underpasses at road and railway crossings. The length of MTHL road project from Sewri to NH4B is 22 km.
    • Phase II:- Dispersal System at Sewri connecting Eastern Freeway and Acharya Donde Marg to MTHL (Sewri interchange).
    The MTHL will have dispersals from Sewri to Worli (east-west connector) on the Mumbai-end and from Chirle to the Mumbai Pune Expressway and NH17. On the Mumbai side, the traffic dispersal will be through the Eastern Freeway (at Colaba and Wadala) and from Acharya Dhonde Marg (for West-bound traffic). The proposed Worli-Sewri Bridge will provide connectivity to the Bandra–Worli Sea Link and proposed Western Freeway
    MMRDA requires about 130 hectares of land for the project. MMRDA has obtained in-principle clearance for nearly 80% of the land. The remaining 20% is private land on the spread across villages Jasai, Gavan and Chirle. MMRDA requires 16 hectares in Jasai, 8 in Gavan and about 4 in Chirle.

    The 22km sea-link, on the drawing board for over three decades, has off-late gained traction after the Center expedited steps towards providing Rs. 1,920 crore in viability gap funding.

    At least we can dream project to finish by PROPOSED 2017.... but can extend till 2020....

    CHEERs....
    Have a nice day ahead.
    Savvy_v
    Last edited January 9 2013, 12:45 PM.

    Comment


    • Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

      i would be happy if this is built by 2030

      Comment


      • Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

        Hi DonkeyKong,
        I can be honest to tell u that i have already made some good money on this property so far. as for the bridge or airport it will be a bonus to me.

        Comment


        • Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

          Originally posted by vinchi View Post
          Hi DonkeyKong,
          I can be honest to tell u that i have already made some good money on this property so far. as for the bridge or airport it will be a bonus to me.

          Same applies here too....
          Neighbours envy OWNERS' PRIDE....




          savvy_v

          Comment


          • Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

            thanks for sharing vinchi, so i am assuming you have sold your property and made good money correct?

            Originally posted by vinchi View Post
            Hi DonkeyKong,
            I can be honest to tell u that i have already made some good money on this property so far. as for the bridge or airport it will be a bonus to me.

            Comment


            • Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

              Hi Donkeykong,
              i still have one,with the increase in builders price at 54oo + floor rise + parking = Money.thx.

              Comment


              • Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

                Hi Savvy, Thanks for the wishes,we all need it.thx

                Comment


                • Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

                  To all my freinds....


                  तिळगुळ घ्या गोड गोड बोला ,
                  आमचे तिळ कधी सांडू नका , आमच्याशी कधी भांडू नका ….
                  Wish u a happy and cheerful मकर संक्रांति …
                  HAPPY PONGAL...

                  savvy_v

                  Comment


                  • Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

                    Does anyone know what the current BSP per square foot is? How much is HIRCO charging? OR, how much are re-sales going for?

                    Look forward to hearing from someone.

                    Thanks

                    Comment


                    • Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

                      4250 / sqft the last I heard.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X