Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1723 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Concerns about Phase-2,

I am unable to understand what is the main concern of the forum members. Is it i. delay on the part of Hirco to start the Project or
    ii. they have a feeling that Hirco is going to bust and Project is going to wind up and all the people are going to loose the money.
    If it is point ii. than it is real cause of concern.
    Members please give your opinion,with reasons. I am really interested in this Project considering the future prospects. I have seen how quickly kharghar has attained critical mass as a city.I am sure this area will also come up in next 4/5 years as other infrastructure project come up.
    Member express your views without any bias with neutral point of view.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by seekigurview
    I am unable to understand what is the main concern of the forum members. Is it i. delay on the part of Hirco to start the Project or
    ii. they have a feeling that Hirco is going to bust and Project is going to wind up and all the people are going to loose the money.
    If it is point ii. than it is real cause of concern.
    Members please give your opinion,with reasons. I am really interested in this Project considering the future prospects. I have seen how quickly kharghar has attained critical mass as a city.I am sure this area will also come up in next 4/5 years as other infrastructure project come up.
    Member express your views without any bias with neutral point of view.

Thanks

Look for properties in Kharghar you will get better returns as that area has a better social infrastructure in place by the way this is not Panvel it is Bhokarpada.......do your research properly......both Phase I and Phase II of Palace Garden are a part of SEZ........if this is the only project that you want to invest into then wait for 3-4 months to get some clarity and don't worry about the price they will not go up as HIRCO is finding it difficult to sell their new Building Flora also there are lot of investor flats available in resale market.......you can seriously consider Indiabulls
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realebuyer
    Look for properties in Kharghar you will get better returns as that area has a better social infrastructure in place by the way this is not Panvel it is Bhokarpada.......do your research properly......both Phase I and Phase II of Palace Garden are a part of SEZ........if this is the only project that you want to invest into then wait for 3-4 months to get some clarity and don't worry about the price they will not go up as HIRCO is finding it difficult to sell their new Building Flora also there are lot of investor flats available in resale market.......you can seriously consider Indiabulls

Fantastic Preview...
    Well, If I want property to be lived in ASAP, I would prefer KHARGHAR,KPARKHAIRANE,
    FYI
    Navi Mumbai is a planned satellite township of Mumbai on the west coast of the Indian state of Maharashtra. It was developed in 1972 as a new urban township of Mumbai, and is the largest planned city in the world.
    Navi Mumbai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But If i have to wait for another 4-5 years or say 7 years I would choose HPG as a project to live in with great horizon....
    don't know whether I am true or not...
    :D

savvy_v;)
    CommentQuote
  • The best way to benefit from this project is to buy a plot nearby and construct bungalow. Anyone interested in bungalow society?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohu01
    The best way to benefit from this project is to buy a plot nearby and construct bungalow. Anyone interested in bungalow society?

Hahahaha good one:)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Seekigurview,
    My Take on this project is
    1) The project is very good,if promised what they r advertising ,the area will develop by 2017 or 2018,and good returns after 2022 only.
    2)The drawback of this project is construction has almost stopped due to infighting in the company,so the more delay in the project the more money u lose.
    3) Chennai project has been stalled ,now panvel,and they r planning to launch in two more cities by Diwali,so take 20% from all buyers/ investers and also fools like me.
    4)Plz do not be a fool like me,Ofcourse money is yours,see i have already invested approx 25lacks,without any interest + in a limbo +sleepless nights,as u see i cannot go forward nor backoff.
    If i would invest the same money in some other project,my payments would start for floor rise and within one year to 18 months the project would be completed and make some money too+ would not be writing depressing words like this.
    GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR DECISION.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinchi
    Hi Seekigurview,
    My Take on this project is
    1) The project is very good,if promised what they r advertising ,the area will develop by 2017 or 2018,and good returns after 2022 only.
    2)The drawback of this project is construction has almost stopped due to infighting in the company,so the more delay in the project the more money u lose.
    3) Chennai project has been stalled ,now panvel,and they r planning to launch in two more cities by Diwali,so take 20% from all buyers/ investers and also fools like me.
    4)Plz do not be a fool like me,Ofcourse money is yours,see i have already invested approx 25lacks,without any interest + in a limbo +sleepless nights,as u see i cannot go forward nor backoff.
    If i would invest the same money in some other project,my payments would start for floor rise and within one year to 18 months the project would be completed and make some money too+ would not be writing depressing words like this.
    GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR DECISION.

Add me in the list of fools ...we were carried over by airport hype and Hiranandani name used by the builder ...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Malkotia,
    I FULLY Agree with you,atleast we had the guts to say that,in this open forum friends.
    CommentQuote
  • Don't worry Vinchi wait for couple of months things will be much more clear...hopefully Hiranandani will buy this out
    CommentQuote
    Don't worry Vinchi wait for couple of months things will be much more clear...hopefully Hiranandani will buy this out

AGREE with u
    CommentQuote
  • If possible try to get info on their SEZ as that is the biggest grey area in this project and i think their SEZ is expiring on 31st March with no extension possible.....this can again have serious repercussions on the project and the company
    CommentQuote
    Don't worry Vinchi wait for couple of months things will be much more clear...hopefully Hiranandani will buy this out

Tere Mu Mai Ghee Shak Kar.
    I really hope so.The concern was when the construction for phase 1 is at minimal.The offices closing down,RM changing,all these are bad signs.
    Yes if Mr Niranjan hiranandani takes over,things will change downside UP.
    CommentQuote
    Tere Mu Mai Ghee Shak Kar.
    I really hope so.The concern was when the construction for phase 1 is at minimal.The offices closing down,RM changing,all these are bad signs.
    Yes if Mr Niranjan hiranandani takes over,things will change downside UP.

Which offices did they close?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Malkotia,
    THEY HAD few office in usa,they closed down those and opened one in MAN OF ISLES in PA. Now that too they sold and it is bought by live nri.
    CommentQuote
    Hi Malkotia,
    THEY HAD few office in usa,they closed down those and opened one in MAN OF ISLES in PA. Now that too they sold and it is bought by live nri.

Do you have any idea about LiveNri like have you dealt with them?
    CommentQuote