Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
Reply
1723 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi realebuyer,
    sorry i have not dealt with them.When i have not dealt with them,i cannot make positive or negative comment on them,But remember one thing they r brokers .they will entertain u till u give them 20% then u r on ur own.eg( Sweet talks,Big n False promises etc.). This is in general regards to brokers,once they get ur 20% they r on their way then u need 2 figure out the Highway.
    CommentQuote
  • savvy & bhushan are RE brokers/builder's agents

    Originally Posted by savvy_v
    he he....
    Dono what to say... I am least bothered who stays & who works, & who leaves, I am concerned about my product .....2017
    Well, Whats ur view Mr. B Bhushan, I mean {NOT MY RM}.
    I mean ...forum friend.... bhushank4
    Bhushan U seem u became very dormant with bombarding view.. ur opinion.....

    Savvy_v


    Ha Ha Ha Savvy
    Remeber Silkyu5 who used to refute your tall claims way back in Aug 2012.
    2017....As you had posted long back earlier...no harm in dreaming....:bab (59):

    Not before 2020..... Airport and other big ticket developments in panvel/ulwe will be pushed back at least another 3-5 years because of current financial crisis in India. Actually the financial crisis in India is yet to unfold...So sit back tight and enjoy....:D

    Look at the RE share prices....they discount the RE market situation 6 months before the actual calamity starts for the industry.;)

    OTHERS, PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANY REAL ESTATE FOR ANOTHER 12 MONTHS AT LEAST IF YOU WANT TO GET GOOD VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY


    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • The world would have ended on the 21st dec 2012.....go figure ....let there be delay for another year...I will be profited...for 4350 you don't even dare dream a place near Mumbai unless it is a chawl somewhere in panvel ....bottom line..hirco is awaiting approvals for building permits.. Has to happen...maybe hiranandani will buy it off...good for us I only have 25 lacs stuck there ,its worth the risk....by the way I have invested into powai 4 years ago and delivery is end of dec2013 that is almost 5 years.....so hirco has their own issues like everyone...after all Rome was not built in one day...live nri are initially set up for hirco and now they market all products for India...still owned by hirco....why are every one so anxious ,why don't you buy resale units in phase one and live happily ever after...in case that is not delivered bad luck to all of us........
    CommentQuote
  • Just heard work is happening on interiors at phase one
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Chrisindia
    Just heard work is happening on interiors at phase one


    Not sure about this news...i think the status is same
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinchi
    Hi realebuyer,
    sorry i have not dealt with them.When i have not dealt with them,i cannot make positive or negative comment on them,But remember one thing they r brokers .they will entertain u till u give them 20% then u r on ur own.eg( Sweet talks,Big n False promises etc.). This is in general regards to brokers,once they get ur 20% they r on their way then u need 2 figure out the Highway.



    Thanks Vinchi..:)
    CommentQuote
  • RealEbuyer / chris .. who were your sources for this info ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikas123
    RealEbuyer / chris .. who were your sources for this info ..


    Vikas,

    I know quite a few guys who are working in this industry
    CommentQuote
  • Hirco

    I have made my mind, regarding HIRCO. I am going to take this risk, actually its a huge risk...

    My financial are as follows
    Cash in hand : 20 L
    Withdrawal from provident fund ( abt 40 % ) : 22 L

    Future saving ( in 48 months) + sale of shares + withdrawal from PPF + LIC maturity : Approx 90 L ( For plinth + 30 installment.)
    Future saving + small lone if required for balance

    Investing keeping a long horizon.

    Seeking the blessing of group members.

    Thanking you I remain.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by seekigurview
    I have made my mind, regarding HIRCO. I am going to take this risk, actually its a huge risk...

    My financial are as follows
    Cash in hand : 20 L
    Withdrawal from provident fund ( abt 40 % ) : 22 L

    Future saving ( in 48 months) + sale of shares + withdrawal from PPF + LIC maturity : Approx 90 L ( For plinth + 30 installment.)
    Future saving + small lone if required for balance

    Investing keeping a long horizon.

    Seeking the blessing of group members.

    Thanking you I remain.


    Best of Luck!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by seekigurview
    I have made my mind, regarding HIRCO. I am going to take this risk, actually its a huge risk...

    My financial are as follows
    Cash in hand : 20 L
    Withdrawal from provident fund ( abt 40 % ) : 22 L

    Future saving ( in 48 months) + sale of shares + withdrawal from PPF + LIC maturity : Approx 90 L ( For plinth + 30 installment.)
    Future saving + small lone if required for balance

    Investing keeping a long horizon.

    Seeking the blessing of group members.

    Thanking you I remain.


    All the best to you. Hope you make good returns out of this.... :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by seekigurview
    I have made my mind, regarding HIRCO. I am going to take this risk, actually its a huge risk...

    My financial are as follows
    Cash in hand : 20 L
    Withdrawal from provident fund ( abt 40 % ) : 22 L

    Future saving ( in 48 months) + sale of shares + withdrawal from PPF + LIC maturity : Approx 90 L ( For plinth + 30 installment.)
    Future saving + small lone if required for balance

    Investing keeping a long horizon.

    Seeking the blessing of group members.

    Thanking you I remain.




    You seem to be a very rich man... ;)
    Yes!!! At this stage people like you only should be investing in RE.
    If the prices go deep south, people like you wont be affected.
    You are the right goat for sacrifice.:D
    Go bless you..

    Cheers!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Indian economy down & underground

    Originally Posted by vikas123
    RealEbuyer / chris .. who were your sources for this info ..



    Intuition and Sixth Sense.
    Some people can see the distant future (I mean what is not going on today)

    JUST CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING DATA POINTS ABOUT INDIA

    * Indian economy is not only down but underground at the moment.
    * High Inflation and Stagnant growth(stagflation)
    * Political Uncertainity
    * BJP, if it comes to power, may want airport in Kalyan.
    * Jobs scenario is not good in India(including IT sector)
    * Lots and Lots of inventory/stock lying with the builders from long time.
    * Cash crunch with developers
    * Although Govt doesnt accept, Soverign downgrade is still possible.
    * Govt may crack down on builders to bring down prices temporarily till elections so as to gain votes from public(although this doesnt seem so)

    People in India feel there will be only one direction for Gold & RE. They are also assets based on demand-supply equation and that too at specific price points.

    PLEASE KEEP EVERTHING IN MIND BEFORE JUMPING INTO SUCH BIG TICKET INVESTMENTS. PEOPLE WHO HAVE VESTED INTEREST IN SELLING THEIR FLATS MIGHT TRY AND MAKE UNDUE POSITIVE NOISES TO LURE CUSTOMERS INTO A DEAL.;) THESE PEOPLE WILL OFFLOAD THEIR BURDEN TO OTHERS AND FEEL RELIEVED. PRICES IN PANVEL & SURROUNDING AREAS HAVE REACHED A POINT WHERE ANY FUTHER APPRECIATION FOR COUPLE OF YEARS MIGHT BE A BUBBLE WAITING TO BURST. :bab (45):


    PRICES WILL COME DEFINITELY DOWN IN NEXT SIX MONTHS FOR PANVEL/ULWE AREAS. INDIA HAS NEVER BEEN SO VULNERABLE ECONOMICALLY. NOT EVEN IN 2008 :bab (41):

    PEOPLE WILL DEFINITELY GET GOOD BETS IN ANOTHER 6 MONTHS TIME
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Chrisindia
    The world would have ended on the 21st dec 2012.....go figure ....let there be delay for another year...I will be profited...for 4350 you don't even dare dream a place near Mumbai unless it is a chawl somewhere in panvel ....bottom line..hirco is awaiting approvals for building permits.. Has to happen...maybe hiranandani will buy it off...good for us I only have 25 lacs stuck there ,its worth the risk....by the way I have invested into powai 4 years ago and delivery is end of dec2013 that is almost 5 years.....so hirco has their own issues like everyone...after all Rome was not built in one day...live nri are initially set up for hirco and now they market all products for India...still owned by hirco....why are every one so anxious ,why don't you buy resale units in phase one and live happily ever after...in case that is not delivered bad luck to all of us........

    Hi Chrisindia,
    The Hircos r big builders,but they did not inform any homeowners/investers about the change in location,for phase 2 ,so it means u after investing 25 lacks they treat all of like chawl-walas.secondly if they own live nri why do they not mention it,u can call them n they will say we only market their product.and last we know rome was not built in one day.same as INDIA did not get independence in one day,BUT people like Mr Bapu, Mr Subash Chandra Bose,Mr Bhagat Singh,etc etc,fought hard to get independence. UNITED WE STAND ,DIVIDED WE ALL FALL.
    Thanks and hope we all get a positive reply and honest reply from Hirco.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Seekiguruview,
    Welcome Home to Hide n Seek Game.
    CommentQuote