Collapse

Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 11 2017
1825 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

From what i understood from the discussions till now, this project is not from hiranandani. They are just trying to cheat buyers using the family name connection. Can someone plz confirm ?

Comment

Not really why will they do this?

Originally posted by rohu01 View Post
      From what i understood from the discussions till now, this project is not from hiranandani. They are just trying to cheat buyers using the family name connection. Can someone plz confirm ?

Comment

Happy pongal sir
        b][/b]
        Originally posted by savvy_v View Post
        to all my freinds....

तिळगुळ घ्या गोड गोड बोला ,
        आमचे तिळ कधी सांडू नका , आमच्याशी कधी भांडू नका ….
        Wish u a happy and cheerful मकर संक्रांति …
        happy pongal...

Savvy_v

Comment

Originally posted by donkeykong View Post
          Not really why will they do this?
          I think someone mentioned earlier HIRCO and hiranandani are different companies and this project is by HIRCO.

Comment

Hiranandani was a single group - two brothers Narendra and Surendra Hiranandani. Now they have split up and there are three groups:
            HIRCO - Narendra Hiranandani
            House of Hiranandani - Surendra Hiranandani
            Hiranandani - Both still doing some projects like Powai and Thane(?) together

Comment

interesting..i always considered them to be the same company.

Originally posted by gautam620 View Post
              Hiranandani was a single group - two brothers Narendra and Surendra Hiranandani. Now they have split up and there are three groups:

Comment

To further add on to the history, HIRCO used to the investment arm of Hiranandani Constructions few years back. It's only in 2008 when HIRCO was converted from Investment arm to an independent real estate firm. This was basically done for development of palace gardens ambitions of the group.
                Even in the family, thy are all the same.. Makes no difference - atleast to me, doesnt matter... hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Amateur001 View Post
                  To further add on to the history, HIRCO used to the investment arm of Hiranandani Constructions few years back. It's only in 2008 when HIRCO was converted from Investment arm to an independent real estate firm. This was basically done for development of palace gardens ambitions of the group.
                  Even in the family, thy are all the same.. Makes no difference - atleast to me, doesnt matter... hahaha

Dear all,
                  I though i would share some in HIRCO Business....

Profile – Mr. Niranjan Hiranandani is attached herewith curtsey's; http://www.imcnet.org/
                  Please read this Profiles;;
                  http://www.imcnet.org/PresidentProfi...20Focus%29.pdf

Hirco PLC (the “Company”) is a public limited company incorporated in the Isle of Man on 2 November 2006. It was admitted to AIM on 13 December 2006.
                  The consolidated financial statements of Hirco PLC comprise the Company and its subsidiaries (together referred to as the “Group”).
                  The parent company financial statement presents information about the Company as a separate entity and not about its Group. The consolidated financial statements have been prepared for the period from 1 October 2010 to 30 September 2011 and are presented in GBP.
                  The principal activities of the Group include investment in FDI compliant Indian real estate projects for developments of large-scale,mixed-use township communities which could include co-located special economic zones (“SEZs”) in India.

rest information .

to be continued......
                  Savvy_v
                  Attached Files

Comment

It is not Narendra....it is Niranjan...also HIRCO is owned by Priya Hiranandani Vandrevala and not Niranjan as he already resigned from the Board of HIRCO due to family dispute...

Business and Economy - India's Most Influential Business and Economy Magazine - In knots over family & legal wrangles -

Comment

Originally posted by realebuyer View Post
                      It is not Narendra....it is Niranjan...also HIRCO is owned by Priya Hiranandani Vandrevala and not Niranjan as he already resigned from the Board of HIRCO due to family dispute...

Business and Economy - India's Most Influential Business and Economy Magazine - In knots over family & legal wrangles -
                      Yes you are right. And Priya is Niranjan's daughter...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X