Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1733 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by REIdiots
    Intuition and Sixth Sense.
    Some people can see the distant future (I mean what is not going on today)

JUST CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING DATA POINTS ABOUT INDIA

* Indian economy is not only down but underground at the moment.
    * High Inflation and Stagnant growth(stagflation)
    * Political Uncertainity
    * BJP, if it comes to power, may want airport in Kalyan.
    * Jobs scenario is not good in India(including IT sector)
    * Lots and Lots of inventory/stock lying with the builders from long time.
    * Cash crunch with developers
    * Although Govt doesnt accept, Soverign downgrade is still possible.
    * Govt may crack down on builders to bring down prices temporarily till elections so as to gain votes from public(although this doesnt seem so)

People in India feel there will be only one direction for Gold & RE. They are also assets based on demand-supply equation and that too at specific price points.

PLEASE KEEP EVERTHING IN MIND BEFORE JUMPING INTO SUCH BIG TICKET INVESTMENTS. PEOPLE WHO HAVE VESTED INTEREST IN SELLING THEIR FLATS MIGHT TRY AND MAKE UNDUE POSITIVE NOISES TO LURE CUSTOMERS INTO A DEAL.;) THESE PEOPLE WILL OFFLOAD THEIR BURDEN TO OTHERS AND FEEL RELIEVED. PRICES IN PANVEL & SURROUNDING AREAS HAVE REACHED A POINT WHERE ANY FUTHER APPRECIATION FOR COUPLE OF YEARS MIGHT BE A BUBBLE WAITING TO BURST. :bab (45):

PRICES WILL COME DEFINITELY DOWN IN NEXT SIX MONTHS FOR PANVEL/ULWE AREAS. INDIA HAS NEVER BEEN SO VULNERABLE ECONOMICALLY. NOT EVEN IN 2008 :bab (41):

PEOPLE WILL DEFINITELY GET GOOD BETS IN ANOTHER 6 MONTHS TIME

All said and done,the market is bad..political issue etc ....ithe world is in recession...Europe is shit load of trouble....India my friend has population and aspirations...and resources wise rich....india and china are the countries to watch for the next 10 years...america is owned by china in a way !!now hirco has many 1 bhk 2bhk and 3 bhk...whose asking anybody to buy the big ticket 3 bhk..,buy as per your pocket..and the rates are better than other suburbs of mumbai...and cheap....long term it is an excellent bet...by another 12-18 months the 1st phase will be delivered...then see the rates on 2nd phase...whether airport or which political party is in charge...does not matter.... Rates will fall and rise...if you are buying 4350 and 5 k let it fall by 50 percent ...but then indian rupees will also strengthen by 35 percent...maximum rates in mumbai will go done by 20 percent...in already expensive areas...hirco if provided all what is promised like club house etc...may fall by 5 percent in bad times...so when I bought for 4350 I am ready for the drop....please note I am being positive only for the sake of debate....I do not have any personal interest accept I have bought in Selene loss or profit is perfectly okay with me.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinchi
    Hi Chrisindia,
    The Hircos r big builders,but they did not inform any homeowners/investers about the change in location,for phase 2 ,so it means u after investing 25 lacks they treat all of like chawl-walas.secondly if they own live nri why do they not mention it,u can call them n they will say we only market their product.and last we know rome was not built in one day.same as INDIA did not get independence in one day,BUT people like Mr Bapu, Mr Subash Chandra Bose,Mr Bhagat Singh,etc etc,fought hard to get independence. UNITED WE STAND ,DIVIDED WE ALL FALL.
    Thanks and hope we all get a positive reply and honest reply from Hirco.

Dear Vinci, why fight....buy in the 1 st phase...if you convince hirco and pay them to upgrade...they may consider ...if they don't have stock...buy it out from the resale market...if you paying a premium...that won't be much...since you are sure 100 percent that it will be delivered to you on 12 to 18 months....bapu and all did an excellent job getting independence ....god bless them..... I was reading the thread on ib ,trust me we don't have so much of issue as some of them invested into ib....anyway...my point is if invested into 2 nd phase...they are not yet got approvals for the new buildings and they are in the process of it....I am gonna flow like water, if delayed by one year its okay by me...if I don't get what has promised like club house etc...so be it....the picture will be clear in 9 to 12 months time..so the best is relax and wait it out....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Chrisindia
    All said and done,the market is bad..political issue etc ....ithe world is in recession...Europe is shit load of trouble....India my friend has population and aspirations...and resources wise rich....india and china are the countries to watch for the next 10 years...america is owned by china in a way !!now hirco has many 1 bhk 2bhk and 3 bhk...whose asking anybody to buy the big ticket 3 bhk..,buy as per your pocket..and the rates are better than other suburbs of mumbai...and cheap....long term it is an excellent bet...by another 12-18 months the 1st phase will be delivered...then see the rates on 2nd phase...whether airport or which political party is in charge...does not matter.... Rates will fall and rise...if you are buying 4350 and 5 k let it fall by 50 percent ...but then indian rupees will also strengthen by 35 percent...maximum rates in mumbai will go done by 20 percent...in already expensive areas...hirco if provided all what is promised like club house etc...may fall by 5 percent in bad times...so when I bought for 4350 I am ready for the drop....please note I am being positive only for the sake of debate....I do not have any personal interest accept I have bought in Selene loss or profit is perfectly okay with me.....

Friends whatever be the case ..we definitely deserve to be informed from Hirco ..if we go to Hirco individually they wil not respond but if we show strength and threaten them with a negative publicity they will fll in line...if we say I have only 25 Lakshmi to lose so I will keep quite nothing wil happen ...Chrisindia .. Man you sound like 25 Laks is nothing. I am sure this is your hard earned money. o
    CommentQuote
  • So .. "Intuition and Sixth Sense." does not really answer my very specific question on who were their sources for the HIRCO news ..
    Was it a RM, was it some1 working at Hirco, was it a Phase1 customer, was it something someone noticed while passing by .. i feel it's nice if claims are backed up with more info ..
    Hirco Phase1 customers, anybody hear anything form your RM's..

I read through your post .. All seemingly valid observations about the general state of the economy .. A bit amused by your thought that the BJP may want airport in Kalyan .. Is BJP even a credible alternative in Maha anymore .. Also, the Navi Mumbai airport is more than a decade worth of planning and looks irrreversible at this point at least as far as location is concerned .. Last i heard the tenders for MTHL were out and it's possible the government may award it to someone this year ..
    Harbour link takes another step towards reality - Mumbai - DNA

Given the state of the economy as you so eloquently described, this could possibly be a good time to make a purchase for smart investors with sufficient means who can negotiate hard and drive a bargain both on rates and payment terms while at the same time maintaining significant downside protection ..Of course not something i would want to put my retirement savings in ...10-90 scheme anyone ?
    If you can't get builders to negotiate now, you'll never be able to do so ..

Less than 18 mths back, Ulwe was in the 4K - 4.5K range with 100% loading and i thought it was crazy .. These days people talk of it being in the 5.5K-6K range which is again insane.but then some1's paying that much .. So my point is, we do not know who we are competing against .. It all boils down to basic demand and supply and in our case unfortunately a strong builders' cartel, which the government may find it difficult to act against ..
    It's possible Reliance comes around in a few months time and cracks open the market with budget pricing .. Land is in
    good supply in the general Navi Mumbai - Panvel area ..should be interesting to see how things shape up ..

Also, btw .. any1 have any updates on how's the L&T Seawoods station coming up ? Their plans were surely very ambitious on paper ..

Enjoy !!

Originally Posted by REIdiots
    Intuition and Sixth Sense.
    Some people can see the distant future (I mean what is not going on today)

JUST CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING DATA POINTS ABOUT INDIA

* Indian economy is not only down but underground at the moment.
    * High Inflation and Stagnant growth(stagflation)
    * Political Uncertainity
    * BJP, if it comes to power, may want airport in Kalyan.
    * Jobs scenario is not good in India(including IT sector)
    * Lots and Lots of inventory/stock lying with the builders from long time.
    * Cash crunch with developers
    * Although Govt doesnt accept, Soverign downgrade is still possible.
    * Govt may crack down on builders to bring down prices temporarily till elections so as to gain votes from public(although this doesnt seem so)

People in India feel there will be only one direction for Gold & RE. They are also assets based on demand-supply equation and that too at specific price points.

PLEASE KEEP EVERTHING IN MIND BEFORE JUMPING INTO SUCH BIG TICKET INVESTMENTS. PEOPLE WHO HAVE VESTED INTEREST IN SELLING THEIR FLATS MIGHT TRY AND MAKE UNDUE POSITIVE NOISES TO LURE CUSTOMERS INTO A DEAL.;) THESE PEOPLE WILL OFFLOAD THEIR BURDEN TO OTHERS AND FEEL RELIEVED. PRICES IN PANVEL & SURROUNDING AREAS HAVE REACHED A POINT WHERE ANY FUTHER APPRECIATION FOR COUPLE OF YEARS MIGHT BE A BUBBLE WAITING TO BURST. :bab (45):

PRICES WILL COME DEFINITELY DOWN IN NEXT SIX MONTHS FOR PANVEL/ULWE AREAS. INDIA HAS NEVER BEEN SO VULNERABLE ECONOMICALLY. NOT EVEN IN 2008 :bab (41):

PEOPLE WILL DEFINITELY GET GOOD BETS IN ANOTHER 6 MONTHS TIME
    CommentQuote
  • Hirco

Thanks you friends for your good wishes.
    CommentQuote
  • Hirco

Harbour link takes another step towards reality - Mumbai - DNA
    They way things are perceived about Indian economy in general and RE in particular, if above happens in 12 month down the line, it will be a huge boost for Navi Mumbai at least for sustaining the prices at present level, then real concern is how quickly problems are sorted out at HIRCO.

Lets hope for the best.

PS: Work is in full swing at Sea woods station .
    CommentQuote
  • Chill guyz.........this is the most negative i seen the forum at
    in short .. I been to the site..spoke to the management.. &
    all is well.
    Relax and sit back, and make ur payments and ull be fine....
    The concerns addressed by a few members are genuine but nothing to loose sleep over & if you have you have your finances planned out for the project

mani
    minerva
    CommentQuote
  • Mr malotia, rupees 200 you work hard for ,25 lac etc you work smart....big money is not made by working hard...if you think my money easy gotten and your money is hard worked for there is something wrong somewhere in your thought process.do you think when you buy 2000 sq.feet from hirco they will listen to all whims and fancies of individual customers....they have to plan a building...take investment risk and there are many situations etc...If they are gonna sit and answer to all petty issues they will never end up building ....I have noticed that you take debates personal...relax....let an year pass all will be well and you for sure will be a happy man....
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

I have an apartment in Cleo and here is the response i got from Hirco. If you are going to make investment decisions based upon someone writing something on internet, you need to rethink your investment strategy.

Thank you for the email.

The slabs have been completed already, currently the external and finishing work is going on and possession will be tentatively in June 2014, the next payment will be due at the time of possession.

CommentQuote
  • Precisely .. things have gotten quite negative the last few weeks ..

Lets try to keep a balanced approach .. ranting, negativity and unsubstantiated speculation will not help people ..

Enjoy !!

Originally Posted by Manman
    Chill guyz.........this is the most negative i seen the forum at
    in short .. I been to the site..spoke to the management.. &
    all is well.
    Relax and sit back, and make ur payments and ull be fine....
    The concerns addressed by a few members are genuine but nothing to loose sleep over & if you have you have your finances planned out for the project

mani
    minerva
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashuny
    Guys,

I have an apartment in Cleo and here is the response i got from Hirco. If you are going to make investment decisions based upon someone writing something on internet, you need to rethink your investment strategy.

Thank you for the email.

The slabs have been completed already, currently the external and finishing work is going on and possession will be tentatively in June 2014, the next payment will be due at the time of possession.

Sir, in the similar way if you are completely dependent on your RM for all the project related info and blindly agree to what he says then even you have to rethink your strategy regarding investment...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikas123
    Precisely .. things have gotten quite negative the last few weeks ..

Lets try to keep a balanced approach .. ranting, negativity and unsubstantiated speculation will not help people ..

Enjoy !!

I am bit concerned about issue of negativism in mind of people when they go forward for their decision which they took, in order to get their end product.

I would feel that any big RE projects will have +ve & _ve side.
    So if are running away from situation how can we handle.

No one in this forum has been or have been forced by HPG/HIRCO.... to put money on their behalf.

Please understand this.

I agree negativity will come with delay of progress of building /flat/project,but even HPG wants to finish his project well in time {SUBJECT TO APPROVAL & CONDITIONS}.

I think in this way.
    May Be my ideas r correct at this moment.

savvy_v
    CommentQuote
  • Ashnuy ..who is your RM ..
    CommentQuote
  • :):)
    Originally Posted by ashuny
    Guys,

Thank you for the email.

Originally Posted by savvy_v
    I am bit concerned about issue of negativism in mind of people when they go forward for their decision which they took, in order to get their end product.

I would feel that any big RE projects will have +ve & _ve side.
    So if are running away from situation how can we handle.

No one in this forum has been or have been forced by HPG/HIRCO.... to put money on their behalf.

Please understand this.

I agree negativity will come with delay of progress of building /flat/project,but even HPG wants to finish his project well in time {SUBJECT TO APPROVAL & CONDITIONS}.

I think in this way.
    May Be my ideas r correct at this moment.

savvy_v

Well Hirco did not force anybody to buy their apartments and it was individual's choice. The only reason people go for reputed builder and pay a premium is with an expctation that they will deal customers with professionalism,, which is missing in HIRCO ..they are no different than a Sadak chaap builder in that sense ...Their approach after sale is very causal ..I can show number of emails sent to them which they did not respond ..also everytime they provide a self conflicting response ...

The reason they responded promptly to ashuny becuase indirectly he was asking when is next payment due ...if you send following query ..." I heard that work has stopped in HPG.. can you please confirm or provide correct status ...it will be like a "black body" which absorbs everything ....If you ask you are interested in buying an apartment in flora ,,they will chase you like anything ...so they are responsive by choice ...

but good to hear that phase-1 is taking some shape ..:):)...

Savvy please post some inspirational pictures that you used to post earlier ..I am trying to feel positive today ...
    CommentQuote
  • @Realebuyer - I am in US, there is no way for me to physically go and inspect the construction status. I have my family members in south bombay, who are invested too and they have visited the site two week back.

My RM is Shunezi.
    CommentQuote