Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1723 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sonu7778
    hey sweetunaiya ,,
    would appreciate if you could clarify how did u manage to find out that IB is in the Funnel zone for the airport??
    thats one question im gonna put to the IB guys tomo coz im goin to pay my instalment.

Kya sonu, tu bhi na, chembur ki naak kata dee!
    Sweetu bolegi ki Fremont ke bacche bacche ko pata hai ki IB funnel area mein aata hai.
    Anyways mein apna funnel tho bharu
    :bab (4):
    CommentQuote
    hey sweetunaiya ,,
    would appreciate if you could clarify how did u manage to find out that IB is in the Funnel zone for the airport??
    thats one question im gonna put to the IB guys tomo coz im goin to pay my instalment.

I wanted to invest in IB because of lower spft price and flat layout. But I noticed that it is very close to proposed airport.

I didn't received any approval or other information from builder's sales agent at tht point. So I decided to file RTI, before paying money.

You can check with any of your lawyer friend, they can file RTI for you in 100-150Rs.
    CommentQuote
    hey sweetunaiya ,,

Pls do post what IB sales agent has to say on this. When I asked them sometime back, they said approval hasn't come.

It's not a bad investment at all. IB green location is perfect for investment purpose.

I also wanted to invest, but I am very low risk & long term RE investor and always think about future demand of property. Somehow, I didn't wanted to buy a flat, where every other flight comes and goes on top of my head.
    CommentQuote
  • Aila Sonu teri tho lag gayee yaar.
    Ab 150 rupya kaha se laayega.
    RTI mein cidco ko poochna ki airport ka funnel kaha hai.
    Woh bevda ghar par laake dega tere ko funnel.
    Bolega airport tho bana nahi goslet ka funnel rakh.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by wadia
    Aila Sonu teri tho lag gayee yaar.
    Ab 150 rupya kaha se laayega.
    RTI mein cidco ko poochna ki airport ka funnel kaha hai.
    Woh bevda ghar par laake dega tere ko funnel.
    Bolega airport tho bana nahi goslet ka funnel rakh.

boss funnel mein seni mat hoo.....if wot sweetu has said is right then it might be a matter of concern ....i saw the map uve put on the IB thread it doent show the aproach path of an airort which still not confirmed in the 1st place ...as to wot i understand no one can say fr sure now wots the funnel area..
    CommentQuote
  • HPG Loading better than IB

As per the saleable and carpet areas mentioned in provisional flat allotment letter (just received by me) I found the loading that has been finalized by Hirco in their HPG project tobe 28%. This is 5% better than IB which is supposed to be at 33%

Loading - percentage of area added to carpet area to reach saleable area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhushank4
    As per the saleable and carpet areas mentioned in provisional flat allotment letter (just received by me) I found the loading that has been finalized by Hirco in their HPG project tobe 28%. This is 5% better than IB which is supposed to be at 33%

Loading - percentage of area added to carpet area to reach saleable area.

When I enquired I was quoted the following ratio:carpet/saleable:
    Gransville 3 BHK 1167/1652
    Claremont 2.5 BHK 1086/1499
    Eaton 2 BHK 904/1289
    CommentQuote
    When I enquired I was quoted the following ratio:carpet/saleable:
    Gransville 3 BHK 1167/1652
    Claremont 2.5 BHK 1086/1499
    Eaton 2 BHK 904/1289

Dear Wadia

I have invested in a Claremont (2.5BHK) flat wherein the loading comes out to be approx 28%. . From what you have enquired I think on an average they are loading approx 30%.

thanks for the info
    -Bhushan. From what you have enquired I think on an average they are loading approx 30%.

thanks for the info
    -Bhushan
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhushank4
    Dear Wadia

I have invested in a Claremont (2.5BHK) flat wherein the loading comes out to be approx 28%. . From what you have enquired I think on an average they are loading approx 30%.

thanks for the info
    -Bhushan
    Hi Bhushan,

There are two ways of calulating loading:
    (Many people in this forum use the second method)

Builder Method:
    Quote:"Loading - percentage of area in saleable area that is not carpet area."
    = 28%

Proper method:
    As per your earlier definition: Quote:"Loading - percentage of area added to carpet area to reach saleable area."
    = 38%

Not that I am saying that IB or any other builder is any better but I just wanted to make sure that people do not misinterprret your 28% = 38%

Not that I am saying that IB or any other builder is any better but I just wanted to make sure that people do not misinterprret your 28% = 38%

Not that I am saying that IB or any other builder is any better but I just wanted to make sure that people do not misinterprret your 28%
    CommentQuote
    Hi Bhushan,

There are two ways of calulating loading:
    (Many people in this forum use the second method)

Builder Method:
    Quote:"Loading - percentage of area in saleable area that is not carpet area."
    = 28%

Proper method:
    As per your earlier definition: Quote:"Loading - percentage of area added to carpet area to reach saleable area."
    = 38%

Not that I am saying that IB or any other builder is any better but I just wanted to make sure that people do not misinterprret your 28%

Dear Wadia

thx for the interesting info

Regards
    Bhushan

Dear Wadia

Regards
    Bhushan

Dear Wadia

Regards
    Bhushan

Dear Wadia

Regards
    Bhushan

Dear Wadia

Regards
    Bhushan
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Boarders,
    I was wondering or hoping to know more technical specifications just like "Loading" concept to be taken into consideration while purchasing a new appt. Would appreciate if the boarders can help list them down in the point form. Thnx.
    AmateurREInvestor,
    CommentQuote
  • I will say:
    The important parameters to compare the projects are:

Total Flat Cost
      Carpet Area
      Floor Map
      Master Layout
      Amenities
      Builder & Quality
      Possession Date

in no particular order

Some people say that there are three important parameters:
      Location, Location and Location.

But in this really murky business, you have to take into account other parameters.

Hope u have a smooth boarding experience on this RE virar fast local.

in no particular order

But in this really murky business, you have to take into account other parameters.

in no particular order

in no particular order

in no particular order

in no particular order

in no particular order

in no particular order

in no particular order

in no particular order

in no particular order

in no particular order

CommentQuote
  • My priority will be in this order:

Cost Per Sq. Ft.
      Builder Reputation
      Location of project
      Clearance Certificates
      Loading Percentage
      Carpet Area
      Amentities Available
      Charges for Amenties
      Total Flat Cost
      Floor Plan
      Master Plan
      Possession Date
      Originally Posted by wadia
      I will say:
      The important parameters to compare the projects are:

Total Flat Cost
        Carpet Area
        Floor Map
        Master Layout
        Amenities
        Builder & Quality
        Possession Date
        in no particular order

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chikkoo
    My priority will be in this order:

Cost Per Sq. Ft.
      Builder Reputation
      Location of project
      Clearance Certificates
      Loading Percentage
      Carpet Area
      Amentities Available
      Charges for Amenties
      Total Flat Cost
      Floor Plan
      Master Plan
      Possession Date

chickko cost per sqft is deceptive. "Total flat cost + carpet area + amenities" is a better measure.
      If you make cost per sqft as highest priority then keep loading also at 1st priority along with it.

The whole argument was builder loading irrespective of amenities. Best example is Mantri park in goregaon east, it sells at 6800 psf with 45% loading.
      chickko cost per sqft is deceptive. "Total flat cost + carpet area + amenities" is a better measure.
      If you make cost per sqft as highest priority then keep loading also at 1st priority along with it.

The whole argument was builder loading irrespective of amenities. Best example is Mantri park in goregaon east, it sells at 6800 psf with 45% loading.

CommentQuote
    Best example is Mantri park in goregaon east, it sells at 6800 psf with 45% loading.

Aila... 45% loading??? inlok tu lungutta bhi uttaar dhenge bhai... bhaago
    CommentQuote