Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
Reply
1723 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • HI Friends,
    This is not about negative or positive,we all r only putting our thoughts in this forum,as we all have our money invested.I take all comments in this forum positively,like some comment no one forced us to buy a flat in Hirco,same way no one forced anyone to join this forum.As per my view,if we think they r that good then why do not they communicate with us,only one message ,with a click of a mouse all get their infos.It is strange they did not inform any of us regarding the change of location for phase 2,u can ask hirco when the construction will start no firm date,what approval is pending,no answer on that,we ALL Speak construction will start,MAY BE 2014, MAY BE mid 2013, MAY BE end of 2013.
    Let me see if anyone says if i delay the payment or (MAY BE can i delay the payment)lets see whether they say its OK or a love letter saying (DELAY IN PAYMENT WILL LEAD TO CANCELLATION .) I AM NOT trying to sound negative but only we should put our foot down,as they do.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinchi
    HI Friends,
    This is not about negative or positive,we all r only putting our thoughts in this forum,as we all have our money invested.I take all comments in this forum positively,like some comment no one forced us to buy a flat in Hirco,same way no one forced anyone to join this forum.

    AGREE , I feel.....since u bought something u are attached in this forum, bud dude did u d/w your this project in IREF /seen views on IREF .......before u finally plan to buy in HPG{Sorry to ask u but curious}



    As per my view,if we think they r that good then why do not they communicate with us,only one message ,with a click of a mouse all get their infos.

    AGREE.. I feel, There is common attitude that not to answer to those e-mails which are related with queries...They will ONLY send DEMAND NOTES{ Subject to approval;So We shud be standing our TOES,,, Al-the time & awaiting fro their DEMAND NOTES.. What a BAD-NASTY ATTITUDE...
    :(
    Neither we can Invest that Money , neither we can send to them as No completion..




    It is strange they did not inform any of us regarding the change of location for phase 2,

    They did Inform me on Phone... REASON QUOTED; They have some HIGH tension wire going just in front of the previous project so they shifted & planned PHASE-2 in new location....
    Now new location of phase-2, {To me is much more attractive rather than previous location, as its more ISOLATED, More close to HPG Mall/HPG CLUB , and my building flat Located in VENUS is also much nicely located as other building like SELENE, FLORA. and all..}
    So I am much on positive NOTE....


    u can ask hirco when the construction will start no firm date,what approval is pending,no answer on that,we ALL Speak construction will start,MAY BE 2014, MAY BE mid 2013, MAY BE end of 2013.

    AGREE... As Few Approvals are pending which i was told.. by RM.. but soon will take off probably OCT 2013.....

    Let me see if anyone says if i delay the payment or (MAY BE can i delay the payment)lets see whether they say its OK or a love letter saying (DELAY IN PAYMENT WILL LEAD TO CANCELLATION .)
    They can only send LOVE DEMAND LETTER NOTE only after completion of EXCAVATION which is only due after approval...

    I AM NOT trying to sound negative but only we should put our foot down,as they do.


    I thing few of members which has faced problems, why not meet them in person in BULK, Like how we meet BULK BOOKING... Likewise we shud meet BULK WISE... sitting on their heads....I agree wont be possible for NRI's who have invested from ABROAD, but at least people from nearby can think like this, what do you think MALKOTIA,REALBUYER, VINCHI...

    savvy_v
    CommentQuote
  • The reason they responded promptly to ashuny becuase indirectly he was asking when is next payment due ...if you send following query ..." I heard that work has stopped in HPG.. can you please confirm or provide correct status ...it will be like a "black body" which absorbs everything ....If you ask you are interested in buying an apartment in flora ,,they will chase you like anything ...so they are responsive by choice ...
    WELL GOOD TO HEAR FROM U MALKOTIA....
    They will chase u but u shud be known to whom u are being chase to or chosen to chase...


    but good to hear that phase-1 is taking some shape ..

    Good, At least some WAVE of HOPE.. for end users in Phase -1.
    But bet me prises will go high for phase-2 when some breathing phase of phase 1 & possession will be seen for people who are new buddies... for flora and all.....


    Savvy please post some inspirational pictures that you used to post earlier ..I am trying to feel positive today ...

    SURE dude....
    see this...

    A man without ambition is dead. A man with ambition but no love is dead. A man with ambition and love for his blessings here on earth is ever so alive.
    It doesn't matter how many say it cannot be done or how many people have tried it before; it's important to realize that whatever you're doing, it's your first attempt at it.







    regards dude.

    Savvy_v
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realebuyer
    Sir, in the similar way if you are completely dependent on your RM for all the project related info and blindly agree to what he says then even you have to rethink your strategy regarding investment...


    Alternatively, one can also visit Hiranandani Palace Gardens - HPG Panvel - Mumbai and see the construction updates pics / videos. They have been religiously updating this section of their website and are as far as I am tracking this website the latest updates are not older than 4-5 months at any given time. Recently they have uploaded a v nice video of HPG panvel development till Nov'12 in which almost all phase#1 buildings are seen nearing completion of last slabs. Please have a look and hopefully it will be a sufficient proof that things are really taking shape out there...

    cheers
    B
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Savvy,
    Looks like u r special to them,they call u and inform about the change in location.(if u remember i was the one who posted the new location for phase 2,when u requested to.Secondly u say probably work will start by oct 2013,this probably or may be are dangerous words,anyway firstly i was told june 2013, now dec 2013 .
    One thing is that this property will show good results once completed,Even panvel will come up nicely,as many big company are eyeing on panvel,I only get pissed off is no proper communication from hirco,as we have to keep following up,they will never update you.as if we have extra money we can invest somewhere else,like few friends have already said before.Now many reputed builders are also giving 20% and 80% scheme,at no extra cost.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhushank4
    Alternatively, one can also visit Hiranandani Palace Gardens - HPG Panvel - Mumbai and see the construction updates pics / videos. They have been religiously updating this section of their website and are as far as I am tracking this website the latest updates are not older than 4-5 months at any given time. Recently they have uploaded a v nice video of HPG panvel development till Nov'12 in which almost all phase#1 buildings are seen nearing completion of last slabs. Please have a look and hopefully it will be a sufficient proof that things are really taking shape out there...

    cheers
    B


    I agree with you things were pretty good till OCT last year......it was after OCT last year things have started to fall apart for this company......PHASE I construction will not resume unless there is some clarity on SEZ...this project is a Township cum SEZ bounded by SEZ act 2005....all these flats are in Non Processing zone of SEZ....If you have any contacts with Development Commissioner SEZ Maharashtra you can get info from them......as far as youtube video is concerned you may not see any update till dec 2013
    CommentQuote
  • Savvy ..I would love to go and meet them ..but am overseas at the moment ..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Realebuyer,

    So i believe HIRCO SEZ falls under the Central government approval schemes
    SEZ India
    http://www.sezindia.nic.in/writereaddata/BOA/BOA_49th_minutes.pdf .. Search for Sunny Vista ...

    I'm pretty sure the Phase 1 residential stuff has been fully sanctioned .. Those wanting to be doubly sure can go thru all the agenda and minutes for previous meetings..
    So i'm not very sure on what your are trying to convey by mentioning the Maharashtra SEZ commisioner ..

    Seems like HIRCO has already acknowledged it's working thru some issues be it a slow economy, or the HIRCO PLC discussions (i've read a fair amount of material on the hircoplc website and the HIRCO PLC directors pretty much concede that they are toothless in exerting any pressure on HIRCO india and have very limited visibility on what's happening on the ground .. Just like everyone else, they would love to see strong sales and growth so that they see strong returns on their investments .. So it seems to be a valuation and financial payments dispute at this point ..

    You seem to have some good sources .. so is there more to your "things are falling apart" assertion that you could share with us ..

    Enjoy !!

    Originally Posted by realebuyer
    I agree with you things were pretty good till OCT last year......it was after OCT last year things have started to fall apart for this company......PHASE I construction will not resume unless there is some clarity on SEZ...this project is a Township cum SEZ bounded by SEZ act 2005....all these flats are in Non Processing zone of SEZ....If you have any contacts with Development Commissioner SEZ Maharashtra you can get info from them......as far as youtube video is concerned you may not see any update till dec 2013
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikas123
    Hi Realebuyer,

    So i believe HIRCO SEZ falls under the Central government approval schemes
    SEZ India
    http://www.sezindia.nic.in/writereaddata/BOA/BOA_49th_minutes.pdf .. Search for Sunny Vista ...

    I'm pretty sure the Phase 1 residential stuff has been fully sanctioned .. Those wanting to be doubly sure can go thru all the agenda and minutes for previous meetings..
    So i'm not very sure on what your are trying to convey by mentioning the Maharashtra SEZ commisioner ..

    Seems like HIRCO has already acknowledged it's working thru some issues be it a slow economy, or the HIRCO PLC discussions (i've read a fair amount of material on the hircoplc website and the HIRCO PLC directors pretty much concede that they are toothless in exerting any pressure on HIRCO india and have very limited visibility on what's happening on the ground .. Just like everyone else, they would love to see strong sales and growth so that they see strong returns on their investments .. So it seems to be a valuation and financial payments dispute at this point ..

    You seem to have some good sources .. so is there more to your "things are falling apart" assertion that you could share with us ..

    Enjoy !!


    Vikas, the link that you have shared is pretty old stuff.......there is no clarity on the current status of their SEZ.....you are absolutely right that SEZ falls under Ministry of Commerce and Industries but every state has a DC(Development Commissioner) who keeps a track of all the SEZ activities in his state. If you have links in DC you can easily get this info.

    I am trying to get some more info on this coz as per my knowledge SEZ should start generating revenues in stipulated time but looking at their commercial buildings i don't think they will be able to show this any time soon.

    Anyways if you guys know more about this please share it on this forum.

    Believe me these are complex things but can have lot of impact on a project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinchi
    Hi Savvy,
    Looks like u r special to them,they call u and inform about the change in location.(if u remember i was the one who posted the new location for phase 2,when u requested to.Secondly u say probably work will start by oct 2013,this probably or may be are dangerous words,anyway firstly i was told june 2013, now dec 2013 .
    One thing is that this property will show good results once completed,Even panvel will come up nicely,as many big company are eyeing on panvel,I only get pissed off is no proper communication from hirco,as we have to keep following up,they will never update you.as if we have extra money we can invest somewhere else,like few friends have already said before.Now many reputed builders are also giving 20% and 80% scheme,at no extra cost.


    TRUE...
    In fact U only have informed un officially, But I got confirmation from them on Phone....
    about change of LAY OUT PLAN.
    Well, I agree with u things will be better off if they would have taken all people in to consideration, before they shifting venue,but I said earlier; We are on tehir MERCY now....
    Cant change as We like. we need to change ourselves....

    he he..:D

    20 -80 % schemes also have all hidden Interest, U see IB. they will better screw people attracting this scheme, where the Flor rise in included in base prize....;)

    Savvy_v
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Savvy,
    I am sure i am not at their mercy,but i do not unerstand why u go on their phone call. I do not think that will be official,if that was the case why do they make us sign on allotment letter,you should tell them explain me the terms n conditions on phone and i will say agree.
    The 20%-80% scheme I was mentioning throught out INDIA. I AM not saying anything about IB, AS i have not dealt with them,so no bad exerience.U might be right on IB.
    Savvy i have nothing personel aganist Hirco,I only expect them to be more professional,as u we all paid a premium only for their name,so that they deliever their product on time.Nice to see u and few other members very active on this forum,I would love to see more members for phase 1 n 2 to write a few lines.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinchi
    Hi Savvy,
    I am sure i am not at their mercy,but i do not unerstand why u go on their phone call. I do not think that will be official,if that was the case why do they make us sign on allotment letter,you should tell them explain me the terms n conditions on phone and i will say agree.
    The 20%-80% scheme I was mentioning throught out INDIA. I AM not saying anything about IB, AS i have not dealt with them,so no bad exerience.U might be right on IB.
    Savvy i have nothing personel aganist Hirco,I only expect them to be more professional,as u we all paid a premium only for their name,so that they deliever their product on time.Nice to see u and few other members very active on this forum,I would love to see more members for phase 1 n 2 to write a few lines.


    Savvy,

    20-80 scheme is there in Palace Gardens Chennai as well......luckily things were not as bad as Chennai else you would have seen that in Panvel as well.....Anyways i hope that they have not changed the RM for Venus:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Birds hit new airport plan

    Originally Posted by realebuyer
    Savvy,

    20-80 scheme is there in Palace Gardens Chennai as well......luckily things were not as bad as Chennai else you would have seen that in Panvel as well.....Anyways i hope that they have not changed the RM for Venus:bab (59):


    Birds hit new airport plan

    Published: Saturday, Mar 23, 2013, 8:00 IST
    By Shahkar Abidi | Place: Mumbai | Agency: DNA
    .art_img_class {width:200px;background:#f0f0f0;margin-top:.5em;font-size:0.7em;display:none;}

    The much-delayed Navi Mumbai International Airport project suffered a fresh threatthis week, after the environment ministry held back its approval over the impact it could have on the nearby Karnala bird sanctuary and the risk to aircraft from migratory birds.
    The wildlife committee of the ministry on Wednesday expressed its reservations about the project, saying that air traffic could disturb the bird sanctuary, which is located just 10 km away.
    Karnala is the only bird sanctuary in the Western Ghats and ecologists have been saying that the airport could also affect other wildlife in the region. Cidco, which is the nodal agency for the project, received clearance from the environment ministry two years ago, but it apparently did not mention about the bird sanctuary.
    According to the rules, projects planned within a 10 km radius of such protected areas required the approval of the wildlife authorities, which is why the issue was referred to the ministry again. The wildlife committee is expected to visit the site for the airport soon, before arriving at a final decision.
    Cidco officials believe the project is of national importance and that it will go through despite the reservations. “We will try to meet the conditions and work around them,” said a senior Cidco official.
    The airport project was planned to ease the congestion at Mumbai’s Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport. The Navi Mumbai airport would handle about 60 million passengers annually, almost double the travellers who pass through Mumbai airport currently.
    Proposed to be built at a cost of Rs14,500 crore, the first phase of the airport was to be operational by 2014, but this has been delayed repeatedly mainly due to problems over the acquisition of land. A large part of the funds have been earmarked for compensation to those whose land is being acquired.
    While about 70% of the land required has been acquired, the rest is locked in disputes and CM Prithviraj Chavan is personally looking into the matter. It is feared that the proposed new norms for land acquisition could make it even more difficult to buy land and increase the cost.
    A couple of years ago, concerns were also raised about the impact the project might have on the mangroves.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

    These are the issues when a project is delayed.

    Pehredaar Ep 96 - YouTube
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinchi
    Hi Savvy,
    I am sure i am not at their mercy,but i do not unerstand why u go on their phone call. I do not think that will be official,if that was the case why do they make us sign on allotment letter,you should tell them explain me the terms n conditions on phone and i will say agree.
    The 20%-80% scheme I was mentioning throught out INDIA. I AM not saying anything about IB, AS i have not dealt with them,so no bad exerience.U might be right on IB.
    Savvy i have nothing personel aganist Hirco,I only expect them to be more professional,as u we all paid a premium only for their name,so that they deliever their product on time.Nice to see u and few other members very active on this forum,I would love to see more members for phase 1 n 2 to write a few lines.


    Vinchi Be practical...
    The clause in PAL u haven't read properly it look to me like that.
    Please see that there is clause mentioning the facts of change of location, subject to approval ....
    I agree HPG shud be more professional But as of today if u compare IB, they are worst than HPG...
    I am hopefull they will oversee & start delivering product ASAP. hope so.
    In India anything can happen to INDIANs...delay, strike, non compliance of laws...etc etc etc etc...;)
    Savvy_v
    CommentQuote