Collapse

Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 11 2017
1825 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Hi All, can anyone tell me how does hirco calculate the floor rise.Plz give eg for different floors,like 7th 14th n 21st floor using any base price,so i will be able to understand better.
    thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by vinchi View Post
      Hi All, can anyone tell me how does hirco calculate the floor rise.Plz give eg for different floors,like 7th 14th n 21st floor using any base price,so i will be able to understand better.
      thanks.
      See Vinchi, equation is as follows'
      EXAMPLE IS SHOWN HERE

Sr no
      Total base cost if u book at following cost

Floor rise considering 30 INR
      if u book at 25th floor
      Total BASE cost of flat
      4350/sq feet
      25x 30 = 750
      4350 + 750
      = 5100
      If u book 1500 saleable area Sq feet flat

5100 x 1500 sq ft
      = 76,50000/-

Now 4350 base rate u will not get, its already raised
      • Additional charges will be
      • Township Infrastructure Corpus Fund
      • Adhoc Maintenance (24 Months)
      • MSEB/MJP (Electric Meter, Legal and
      • Other Charges)
      • Club Membership
      • One time Podium Parking Area (Subject to 1 Unit(s)
        availability)
      • One time Society Formation
      • + SERVICE TAX
      Hope this suffice u.
      If any query plz send message.

savvy_v

Comment

Hi Savvy,
        Thank you very much i got it,now i will feed this in my empty brain....ha ha.

Comment

Hiranandani Palace Garden - Panvel

Thanks for the information. I will surely contact to you.

Comment

Originally posted by douglasphil View Post
            Thanks for the information. I will surely contact to you.

He he..
            Douglas. U will contact whom? Did not get u...
            Contact HIRCO, or forum friends...

Take care,
            Savvy_v

Comment

Hiranandani offers to buy out HIRCO!!!

Hiranandani's offer to buy out AIM-listed company Hirco - The Economic Times

Comment

Originally posted by realebuyer View Post
                What this means to people who have put money in HIRCO projects? Anybody knows when the construction for new buildings Selene, Flora etc will start.

I was seraching on the internet and could see a lot of complaints on HIRCO that they do not respond to customer queries. Also they have taken payment for more than two years towards some of the towers in HIRCO Chennai and not providing any updates... Any views please

Comment

Originally posted by malkotia View Post
                  What this means to people who have put money in HIRCO projects? Anybody knows when the construction for new buildings Selene, Flora etc will start.

I was seraching on the Internet and could see a lot of complaints on HIRCO that they do not respond to customer queries. Also they have taken payment for more than two years towards some of the towers in HIRCO Chennai and not providing any updates... Any views please
                  Well, Malkotia,
                  U are absolutely right.
                  Well just to clarify you.

1] We trust a Builder with a positive note,and to deliver its product over a period of time.
                  2] To give a good product , Realator, needs time,and its understandable from their side to get approvals, and all sanctions before building a city like HIRCO in CHENNAI & in PANVEL.
                  3] No builder will put his money & build project & wait for his product to be sold.
                  4] This is not a PHARMA Industry or VEHICLE MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY.
                  5] Also as a end user I also feel why builder does not respond, but believe, me the feeling of waiting is same as good as u have invested money in ur FD in bank account.
                  The psychology of man is when we invest in CAR, we use it from Day one.
                  Simillarly, when we Invest in BANK IN FD, we get gains on day one ,and maturity will be after 5 years.

Same scenario is here, we invest for booking amount for same with due understanding signed by them,called PAL....
                  Now once money is being transacted, builder lobby on our behalf get sanctions, and make provision to sale their product.

As far as HIRCO is concerned, I also have similar experience from them,
                  I booked in 2010,in HPG-PANVEL VENUS, Now 2 years over.
                  So in these 2 years i have had correspondence with them, and now, building phase will start phase -2 in Mid May 2013.
                  Once construction starts as a reputed builder the construction goes on scedule & we get our product in time.

So my opinion, PATIENCE is the KEY of success...
                  & more or less, we also get some breathing space to arrange our funds, isn't it?????

regrads,
                  Savvy_v
                  Last edited February 7 2013, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by malkotia View Post

I was seraching on the internet and could see a lot of complaints on HIRCO that they do not respond to customer queries. Also they have taken payment for more than two years towards some of the towers in HIRCO Chennai and not providing any updates... Any views please

Have a nice day ahead..
                    Savvy_v
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by savvy_v View Post
                      Thanks Vinchi for mail.
                      Appreciate if can guide me on some queries sent to u too.
                      Amazed to see location,
                      Once project is over definitely will look fantastic.

savvy_v
                      Savvy,

You seem to have very good connections within HIRCO relationship managers. My experience is not very positive. They do not respond and have to be followed-up for a response. Also regarding start of Selene etc they are non committal..earlier start date for Selene was Dec-12 now looks like Dec-13? Can you get more information please ..if they are running into an issue.. As per the allotment letter of HIRCO they won't provide any interest on the money paid if the twoer is not built for any reasons ...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X