Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1733 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by realebuyer
    In my view this is crap.......if you have all the approvals in place there is no need to wait for plinth.....please take this RM to task for giving such lame excuse

Already taken in to TASK....
    I saw always negativism in ur posts. have u faced any issues with HIANANDANI, probably u may be opponent in this forum , working on some otehr behalf....? dono just curious...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by savvy_v
    I saw always negativism in ur posts. have u faced any issues with HIANANDANI, probably u may be opponent in this forum , working on some otehr behalf....? dono just curious...

Yes, I also feel same way( about negatism). Every body knows life has dualities, but it is also know that Mr Niranjan is one of the most respected figure in the indian real estate industry.
    CommentQuote
  • Construction Update - No splitting of realty trade: Hiranandani
    Ur views REAL, SEEK, BHUSHAN...MALKOTIA>....
    CommentQuote

well i don't belong to any party but like to share whatever info i have which will be helpful to others.......
    CommentQuote

Hi Savvy,
    May be ur working with the builder......god knows?
    It is not good to say anything about anybody without the facts,the only fact is they the (HIRCO) IS not giving anyone the clear date n time when the phase 2 will start n also complete so far only golis.
    If ur money was invested u would be concerned too.
    Me personally feel MALKOTIA AND REALBUYER ARE BANG ON WITH FACTS.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by malkotia
    Not sure what is the relevance of this news as it is dated ...

Relevance is that it brings some positivism in the forum. I hope HPG Panvel comes on track as early as possible.
    CommentQuote
    well i don't belong to any party but like to share whatever info i have which will be helpful to others.......

Great to know.....
    Niranjan profile itself means a lot...
    I praise HIRANANDANI does not mean I belong to their group. I am also a Buyer there who has also faced issues, but at the end u shud see where u are putting money,,,and how far u can sustain & survive with TRUST.....
    In RE trust lacks.... U name any RE company who are trustworthy barring few .....
    Trusting RE in a person who has
    Niranjan Hiranandani

Net Worth $1.23 B As of October 2012,
    REALITY is this look this;

Niranjan Hiranandani - Forbes

we shud trust somewhere right.......
    CommentQuote
  • MALKOTIA, ur views on this....

..:: House of Hiranandani ::..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by seekigurview
    Relevance is that it brings some positivism in the forum. I hope HPG Panvel comes on track as early as possible.

Hi,
    The positivism does not bring,the construction to start nor hirco pays us premium for delay in consrtrction.the fact remains a fact.
    I think to shut all of us ,the hircos should come up and inform all the buyers ,and also in the media the facts and progress of HPG AND THE HIRCO GROUP AS WHOLE.
    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Well Savvy_v is your new RM is cooperating with you? or he/she giving you the same goli on Registration only after Plinth....
    CommentQuote

So by your logic and positivism you show on this thread, you must be working for HIRCO, do you agree?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohu01
    So by your logic and positivism you show on this thread, you must be working for HIRCO, do you agree?

lOOK
    I too is concerned of my money being Invested...
    Buts peculation here will never give us road,
    Why not discuss in toto, and ask them in Group.I am ready.....
    Individually they may biass u... but in group, at least they will abide to answer.....

But Malkotia is away.. REAl in {dont know where}, Rohu dont know...
    VINCHI somewhere.......

I agree ur facts..
    & Also i dont work for HPG FYI....
    OK DEAR Good Morning ,now.... I need to go for work ok, then take care....Dudes....
    CommentQuote
    ANSWER IS HERE;
    We need to do Registration & stamp duty for our flat VENUS Before plinth charges? - the Agreement can be registered once the Plinth level is constructed. We cannot register the apartment prior to the construction reaching Plinth Level.

Rohu01, need your inputs on the above answer given by one of the RM's of HIRCO

CommentQuote

I always thought there was a law which required builders to get the registration done within a fortnight or may be month after booking amount is received irrespective of status of construction. May be someone with more expertise can clarify this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohu01
    I always thought there was a law which required builders to get the registration done within a fortnight or may be month after booking amount is received irrespective of status of construction. May be someone with more expertise can clarify this.

I am not an expert but I would like to share some words of experience here. Nowadays, most of the builders accept booking amounts in the name of soft-launches and this even before they have received all approvals or construction certificates (CC) for constructing this building. The project is officially launched when MOST of the approvals are acquired. Also, the CC is not given for the entire building at once. Its normally issued in stages for e.g. first CC for construction till plinth, second CC for first 5 floors and so on till the last slab. Therefore, its logical that the registrations are being done only after construction of plinth which in itself is a proof that the builder has started getting CCs for this building from the concerned authorities. If the CC is not in place, I don't understand on what basis the registration could be done.

I am a phase#1 buyer and I would like to share with you guys that after completion of plinth, it was left upon us by Hirco, whether or not to do the registration. Some investors opt to not do the registration so that they can easily sell-off the property when it is appreciated. We registered our flat immediately after plinth completion.

cheers,
    B
    CommentQuote