Collapse

Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 11 2017
1825 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Just saw this ad on .. Either the owner is trying his luck or feels everyone around him is dumb :-

3 BHK Multistorey Apartment For Sale in Panvel

Total Price : 2.90 Crore(s) (Price per sq.ft. : Rs. 15,500)
    Name of Project: Palace Gardens | Ready to Move
    Developer: Hirco
    Property Location: Panvel - mumbai, Panvel, Mumbai - Harbour Line

Comment

Originally posted by rohu01 View Post
      This thread is hijacked by agents of HIRCO. There are complaints all over the internet about the activities of this company.
      dear rohu01
      you don't see any complaints about Hirco on this thread because we as investors have not been affected by any legal / illegal activities of this company outside of the HPG project. To be honest as an investor, I am least bothered with the corporate issues of Hirco. All I expect is that the project in which I have invested is going as per schedule and without any delays, and also that I get relevant attendance from their customer care unit if I have any question(s) w.r.t. the project in which I have invested in. Hirco has been v efficient in executing the project so far as well as responding to my queries and that's why at least I am not complaining.
      cheers,
      B
      (investor in HPG, Aura)

Comment

Originally posted by gaurang View Post
        Just saw this ad on .. Either the owner is trying his luck or feels everyone around him is dumb :-

3 BHK Multistorey Apartment For Sale in Panvel

Total Price : 2.90 Crore(s) (Price per sq.ft. : Rs. 15,500)
        Name of Project: Palace Gardens | Ready to Move
        Developer: Hirco
        Property Location: Panvel - mumbai, Panvel, Mumbai - Harbour Line
        Sweet Deal! Seems like a very generous seller
        Can I buy??

Comment

I am not talking about corporate issues, I was referring to the problems faced by similar investors in their chennai project many of whom have accused them of fraud. Do a search on internet, you will find many of them.

Originally posted by bhushank4 View Post
          dear rohu01
          you don't see any complaints about Hirco on this thread because we as investors have not been affected by any legal / illegal activities of this company outside of the HPG project. To be honest as an investor, I am least bothered with the corporate issues of Hirco. All I expect is that the project in which I have invested is going as per schedule and without any delays, and also that I get relevant attendance from their customer care unit if I have any question(s) w.r.t. the project in which I have invested in. Hirco has been v efficient in executing the project so far as well as responding to my queries and that's why at least I am not complaining.
          cheers,
          B
          (investor in HPG, Aura)

Comment

Originally posted by rohu01 View Post
            I am not talking about corporate issues, I was referring to the problems faced by similar investors in their chennai project many of whom have accused them of fraud. Do a search on internet, you will find many of them.
            I have already said it and let me say it again. I am least concerned with whatever happens outside of Hiranandani Palace Gardens Panvel. Matter-of-fact, this thread is also a HPG Panvel thread so lets keep it down to this project only.

cheers
            B

Comment

Most people will agree that my post was relevant to this thread. Thief will remain a thief wherever he goes, relocating to a different place doesn't make him an honest person. And the name of the project in Chennai is also HPG so the brand name is already tarnished.

Originally posted by bhushank4 View Post
              I have already said it and let me say it again. I am least concerned with whatever happens outside of Hiranandani Palace Gardens Panvel. Matter-of-fact, this thread is also a HPG Panvel thread so lets keep it down to this project only.

cheers
              B

Comment

Hello every1

I am from new delhi & interested in Hiranandani Palace Gardens Panvel project

Looking for a good resale price to buy if any1 interested please feel free to contact me here or on skype : prab28n

Comment

I think all the investors should keep a track of construction activities going on in the project by regularly visiting the site......it's odd that even after year or so they haven't started construction for some of the Buildings....i really don't know what they are waiting for!!!

Comment

Originally posted by realebuyer View Post
                    I think all the investors should keep a track of construction activities going on in the project by regularly visiting the site......it's odd that even after year or so they haven't started construction for some of the Buildings....i really don't know what they are waiting for!!!
                    I am invested in HPG Venus project and even though the construction for the said building has not started, I am not concerned because I know that Hiranandani is a reputed builder and I will reap the benefits in the longer run. As Bhushan stated, as an Investor, I am not concerned what they are doing outside of Panvel project. Atleast, I am not facing the issues which people invested in India bulls Panvel project are facing.

If you do not trust any builder or have any doubts, it is good to raise your concerns but please dont cross the bridge by making personal comments and trying to influence people.

As many would know, in India we have many corrupted builders. There are very very few who deliver what is promised. There might be a delay which is pertinant in India but atleast we get what we want. India is not USA where if the completion period is 1 year, it will be delivered within 1 year. Whenever, you invest in India, you have to understand that there will be delays. And to name a few good builder, I would say Hiranandani, Raheja are at the top of my list.

Also, Raheja family has many disputes among them, but none of their projects have been affected because of it. And as an investor, I am least concerned with whatever family disputes are. I am interested in my apartment and with my frequent visits, I have noticed that the progress is good.

Prakash

Comment

Originally posted by realebuyer View Post

Also, if you are not satisfied with your investment in HPG panvel and are concerned for whatever issues, please exit out at the earliest from your investment for a better night sleep.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X