Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1723 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :

• Read this firstpost article published yesterday ---

Firstpost Real%20estate

New airport delay will dent Navi Mumbai real estate prices

by Sunainaa Chadha Apr 2, 2013
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohu01
    They have already sold their plots for huge profits so don't think they care any more.

Can you please elaborate I thought they are only selling apartments and not plots. The current area under construction is only 8% of total area
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by malkotia
    Can you please elaborate I thought they are only selling apartments and not plots. The current area under construction is only 8% of total area

I was referring to politicians who bought lands when airport was planned, most of them probably have already sold their land to builders for exorbitant sums.
    CommentQuote

• According to the financial report Phase I completion date has been revised to November 2015......don't even think of Phase II starting anytime soon...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Members,
    I feel we should wait for few more days,as savvy will be mumbai,this month,and may be savvy may meet niranjan hiranandani,and positive results,will be posted,awaiting to hear.Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,
    whats up,why so quite,wondering,why no one from phase 1, is not posting any,comments,as they have 95% in the project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinchi
    Hi Guys,
    whats up,why so quite,wondering,why no one from phase 1, is not posting any,comments,as they have 95% in the project.

All the euphoria of more delays more returns seems to have died down ....anybody is in Mumbai, please visit their office/site and provide details ...

I requested earlier as well it is high time we make a group in social media and pressurise HIRCO to provide clarity to the buyers ...how many takers are there for this idea ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by REIdiots
    Read this firstpost article published yesterday ---

Firstpost Real%20estate

New airport delay will dent Navi Mumbai real estate prices

by Sunainaa Chadha Apr 2, 2013

it was bound to happen .. People were falling for the airport trap since many years and jacking up rates .. now they will come back to reality hopefully ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by malkotia
    All the euphoria of more delays more returns seems to have died down ....anybody is in Mumbai, please visit their office/site and provide details ...

I requested earlier as well it is high time we make a group in social media and pressurise HIRCO to provide clarity to the buyers ...how many takers are there for this idea ...

Well Malkotia,
    I agree with u.
    When can we meet RM , just tell me.I am ready. Mid april onwards APRIL2013 fix date.
    Lot of people are worried of situation & happening around , mentioning facts on NMIA,and allHarbour link and all.

Well dudes..
    If we were so worried then why we have put money here.
    My Thinking is as follow;
    1] Never put Money in a place where u don't feel u have returns. HPG {Over 10 years from now will be GREAT DEAL}.
    2] Never underestimate anyones reality .
    Ups & downs in a big business like RE is always there.
    3] Also I am sure Hirco is not going to run from there, after all he has to fulfill promises .. some delay is bound to happen, and its reality.
    Only people will affect is those who have taken this product as END USER....

Savvy_v
    CommentQuote
  • Hey MAlkotia, real e, Bhushan, all disappeared,
    after listening MODI"s speech.....
    Come on dude.. some one talk...

Ajit pawar, worst remarks will pull their pant in coming election.
    Hope HPG will benefit after BJP govt comes in power.
    Ur comments, plz.forum friends...
    CommentQuote
  • Better to keep politics out of this forum, governments everywhere work for their own benefit first, if you think otherwise then you must be living on a different planet than me :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by savvy_v
    Hey MAlkotia, real e, Bhushan, all disappeared,
    after listening MODI"s speech.....
    Come on dude.. some one talk...

Ajit pawar, worst remarks will pull their pant in coming election.
    Hope HPG will benefit after BJP govt comes in power.
    Ur comments, plz.forum friends...

HPG can only benefit if Hirco Plc takes over these projects instead of hiranandani family....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realebuyer
    HPG can only benefit if Hirco Plc takes over these projects instead of hiranandani family....

AGREE with u Real

Few quick queries.
    1] Forum people have become IDLE now.????? dono.
    2] No one talks of the Phase -1 possession, probable date,and all.
    3] Probably phase one can boost the scenario of marketing for HPG, in order to attract buyers for phase-2.
    4] If the things delayed, is HPG going to cancel PROJECT Phase-2, or delay, or give any reasons.
    5] Whats role of Phase-2 investor's, end users. ? will they be given any option of safe leave out, or some element of breath-out in terms of any offer as due to delay..?
    6] Dono, Airport issue has some impact on Phase-2 INVESTMENT for Investor's. as I heard , People are happy with quality constructions by HPG, but are unsure when product will be ready.
    7] Whats currents scenario of HPG CLUB....?, Garden,and Commercial projects,a re there any takers, in view of early investment.
    8] CAn FDI in retail will boost economy in HPG commercial.
    9] LASTLY WHERE WE ARE HEADING??????? over 5-7 years.

savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote
  • 2] No one talks of the Phase -1 possession, probable date,and all.

This project seems to be in Limbo

4] If the things delayed, is HPG going to cancel PROJECT Phase-2, or delay, or give any reasons.

I think they will give reasons........don't think that these guys are professional enough to tell the truth:(

5] Whats role of Phase-2 investor's, end users. ? will they be given any option of safe leave out, or some element of breath-out in terms of any offer as due to delay..?

They should be given an option to leave or exit.....not sure about the interest on the delay

6] Dono, Airport issue has some impact on Phase-2 INVESTMENT for Investor's. as I heard , People are happy with quality constructions by HPG, but are unsure when product will be ready.

How can you judge their construction quality unless they fully complete a building including internals

7] Whats currents scenario of HPG CLUB....?, Garden,and Commercial projects,a re there any takers, in view of early investment.

No takers for Commercial according to the annual statement.....HPG Club seems to be there on paper:bab (59):

9] LASTLY WHERE WE ARE HEADING??????? over 5-7 years.

Expect Phase I to complete by this time:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • High hopes.
    CommentQuote