Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 11 2017
1825 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Please need advice on the following offer i got today from mumbai brokers

1. Phase 1 > 2 BHK Minerva(1289) 4000/40 & 3 BHK Argus.(1652) @4000/40 with 95% payment

2. Phase 2 > 3Bhk Artemis(1981) @4250/40 with 20% payment due

They r saying other units r also available not very high rise but 4500/40 for phase2

i am very much interested in phase 2 because of my budget & can go for phase 1 if it makes investment sense as i need to pay 95% which i need to consider

The total cost for phase 2 is close to 6000 all incl for high rise which is getting above my budget

please suggest about above buildings & what i need to consider

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by prab28 View Post
      Please need advice on the following offer i got today from mumbai brokers

1. Phase 1 > 2 BHK Minerva(1289) 4000/40 & 3 BHK Argus.(1652) @4000/40 with 95% payment

2. Phase 2 > 3Bhk Artemis(1981) @4250/40 with 20% payment due

They r saying other units r also available not very high rise but 4500/40 for phase2

i am very much interested in phase 2 because of my budget & can go for phase 1 if it makes investment sense as i need to pay 95% which i need to consider

The total cost for phase 2 is close to 6000 all incl for high rise which is getting above my budget

please suggest about above buildings & what i need to consider

Thanks
      I would suggest ;
      1] GO WITH CONSTRUCTION LINKED PLAN , {CLP} , as u would get time to repay for building over 3-4 years in Phase-2, if u are not in hurry of staying as end user.
      2] If u Feel, U need house immediately u can go for phase -1.

Does not matter ,but in PHASE-1, u need to give 95 %.
      Take care.
      I think this answer will guide you.

savvy_v
      Last edited February 9 2013, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Humour View Post
        Prakash,
        glad to hear that there are a lot of activities around panvel. I am not aware of any developments around the area as I was visiting india for a few days after 7 years. I saw a lot of population about 15 mins from the site and the HPG driver informed me that was panvel city. I thought the local train connected panvel to VT. Is that not true?
        Humour;
        Situation like this will change in 2016-2020,
        When THINGS WILL DEVELOP around PANVEL, Panvel HPG will look lik you are near to AIRPORT/PANVEL CITY.
        BTW, iw ould prefer to stay in a location where all greenery around with facilities & neighborhood developed in style,
        after all what matters is the ....

savvy_v

Comment

Originally posted by p_satiani View Post
          If people have doubts over HPG Panvel, I would sincerely request people to read about horror stories of people invested in Indiabulls Panvel. You would change your opinion. And if that does not, then I would give you a free advice in this not so free world - EXIT from HPG Panvel and dont look back.

Prakash
          Who are you to tell anyone to exit from a particular project and not look back just because they commented negative on it ?? This is a open forum and instead of having just cheerleaders who keep praising a particular project we also need other side of the coin or story ... This is buying real estate and one has to be double and triple sure .. you are probably investing lacs and crores and not buying channa ....

Comment

Complaints against hirco HPG in chennai
            HIRCO - Hiranandani Palace Garden Chennai - Taken money and HIRCO does no tprovide any details on building start or possible handover dates.

Comment

I heard that HIRCO is going to upload a constuction update video soon on their site ...

Comment

HI I am in Selene - phase 2 - I have been told construction will not commence unitil q4 this year - does anybody have any other information on this tower? I am not worried about the delay BUT would just like honesty and transparency of when construction will commence - any feedback from anyone welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by kalbinder View Post
                  HI I am in Selene - phase 2 - I have been told construction will not commence unitil q4 this year - does anybody have any other information on this tower? I am not worried about the delay BUT would just like honesty and transparency of when construction will commence - any feedback from anyone welcome!
                  Kalbinder,

You are right, the construction for Selene will not start untill end of this year. HIRCO is somehow non-committal on this. Omly risk that we are carrying is if for some reason they do not go ahead with Selene (due to approval or other reasons) Hirco will return the money to us without any interest. I have also booked in Selene.

Comment

Malkotia - I see no reason why Selene will not go ahead, it's just a matter of time and depending on your personal age it's one luxury we don't all have. You have to remember that this is a township project of total some 500 acres so it not going ahead is not plausible as there wil be many many more phases until total completion. Its a question of cash flow for HIRCO and if they can sell out Flora as well (tower adjacent to Selene). RIghtly so if I were Hirco I would want to get phase 1 completed and then move on. I personally went for Selene other than phase I -as in my opinion when phase 2 is completed it will be more liveable and should have more amenities e.g. The clubhouse . Your opinions welcome!

Comment

Malkotia - sent you a private message.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X