Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Collapse
X
Collapse

Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 11 2017
1825 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #71

    #71

    Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

    Hi Chickoo,
    No.. I personally didn't have any issues with IB or Kalpataru. However, most of my friends who have booked with IB are regreting since they are not quite happy about their service as compared to the prices paid by them. Kalpataru - When I saw is more of a complex rather than townships... which is why I wasn't convinced with their project.
    When I did a site visit at Hiranandani, I got a fair bit of idea of how things will be at the site (ofcoz tenative as of now until they contruct it).
    Personally, Hiranandani's service was at the best I would say..
    AmateurREInvestor.
    Last edited April 30 2015, 04:32 PM. Reason: text formatting

    Comment

    • #72

      #72

      Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

      Ok, AmateurREInvestor, I understood your point.

      Thanks for replying to my query.

      [quote=Amateur001;78913]Hi Chickoo,
      No.. I personally didn't have any issues with IB or Kalpataru. However, most of my friends who have booked with IB are regreting since they are not quite happy about their service as compared to the prices paid by them. Kalpataru - When I saw is more of a complex rather than townships... which is why I wasn't convinced with their project.
      When I did a site visit at Hiranandani, I got a fair bit of idea of how things will be at the site (ofcoz tenative as of now until they contruct it).
      Personally, Hiranandani's service was at the best I would say..
      AmateurREInvestor.
      Last edited April 30 2015, 04:33 PM. Reason: text formatting

      Comment

      • #73

        #73

        Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

        Originally posted by Amateur001 View Post
        thanks a lot for information & your views Bhushan.

        pleasure is all mine!!

        Comment

        • #74

          #74

          Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

          I'm still confused at people's mindset - how they invest in RE on telemarketing. Same was used by the Indiabulls.

          The 1st question thrown at me by IB marketing guy was - which bank is your cheque for the Booking amount without discussing or showing the project layout or floor plan.

          I now believe that RE bubble will happen very soon.
          Kind regards.

          SKG

          Comment

          • #75

            #75

            Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

            Originally posted by sanjaykg View Post
            I'm still confused at people's mindset - how they invest in RE on telemarketing. Same was used by the Indiabulls.

            The 1st question thrown at me by IB marketing guy was - which bank is your cheque for the Booking amount without discussing or showing the project layout or floor plan.

            I now believe that RE bubble will happen very soon.
            Price of 60-70 lakhs in panvel and rasayani (Kalpatru, IB and Hirco)is really scary. I donno if people understand how much one has to break his/her back to earn this sort of money. It is about 54K per month for 20 years. How many families earn an income of more than 1 lakh per month and will pay half their salary for living in panvel.

            Comment

            • #76

              #76

              Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

              There is a basic difference b/w investor and normal buyer.

              Investors are ready to pay 50-70 lacs in panvel/kharghar area for well reputed builders. Real estate Investors are generally looking for 10-15 yrs of horizon for return. Panvel is best location right now with proposed new airport and SEZ which may be available to common public in next 10-15 yrs.

              Originally posted by wadia View Post
              Price of 60-70 lakhs in panvel and rasayani (Kalpatru, IB and Hirco)is really scary. I donno if people understand how much one has to break his/her back to earn this sort of money. It is about 54K per month for 20 years. How many families earn an income of more than 1 lakh per month and will pay half their salary for living in panvel.

              Comment

              • #77

                #77

                Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

                Originally posted by sweetunaiya View Post
                There is a basic difference b/w investor and normal buyer.

                Investors are ready to pay 50-70 lacs in panvel/kharghar area for well reputed builders. Real estate Investors are generally looking for 10-15 yrs of horizon for return. Panvel is best location right now with proposed new airport and SEZ which may be available to common public in next 10-15 yrs.
                wellsaid sweetunaiya!!

                its a pity that some people find it hard to understand the basic difference that you elaborated in such simple words!!

                Comment

                • #78

                  #78

                  Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

                  Originally posted by sanjaykg View Post
                  I'm still confused at people's mindset - how they invest in RE on telemarketing. Same was used by the Indiabulls.

                  The 1st question thrown at me by IB marketing guy was - which bank is your cheque for the Booking amount without discussing or showing the project layout or floor plan.

                  I now believe that RE bubble will happen very soon.
                  Dear SKG,

                  I must differ with your notion that everone does RE investment based upon telemarketing... because majority of the investors don't do that. At the same I cannot deny the truth of the short dialogue between you and IB marketing guy as quoted in your post. With the amount of response that they have received, IB has started to take it as granted that every single person who is enquiring abt their project is damn sure to invest into IB Greens.... But again its completely upto you to find out whether IB project or any project for that matter suits your needs and budget.

                  Also RE bubble (if it happens) is something that will happen depending upon the growth and demand of the particular place. For eg RE bubble is most likely possible in places like south Mumbai wherein the psf rate is currently around 1L for some areas and there is little scope for any further growth as far as industry, employment, infrastructure etc are concerned.
                  Whereas it is most unlikely to happen in places like Panvel having a very high potential in future for growth in all the areas mentioned above.

                  cheers
                  Bhushan
                  Last edited May 22 2010, 09:37 PM.

                  Comment

                  • #79

                    #79

                    Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

                    Originally posted by bhushank4 View Post
                    wellsaid sweetunaiya!!

                    its a pity that some people find it hard to understand the basic difference that you elaborated in such simple words!!
                    wellsaid sweetunaiya!

                    No airport, no sea link, all SEZs scarapped, a flat in a factory town of Rasayani fetching 60-70 lakhs is great investment strategy.

                    Comment

                    • #80

                      #80

                      Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

                      Originally posted by bhushank4 View Post
                      Dear SKG,

                      I must differ with your notion that everone does RE investment based upon telemarketing... because majority of the investors don't do that. At the same I cannot deny the truth of the short dialogue between you and IB marketing guy as quoted in your post. With the amount of response that they have received, IB has started to take it as granted that every single person who is enquiring abt their project is damn sure to invest into IB Greens.... But again its completely upto you to find out whether IB project or any project for that matter suits your needs and budget.

                      Also RE bubble (if it happens) is something that will happen depending upon the growth and demand of the particular place. For eg RE bubble is most likely possible in places like south Mumbai wherein the psf rate is currently around 1L for some areas and there is little scope for any further growth as far as industry, employment, infrastructure etc are concerned.
                      Whereas it is most unlikely to happen in places like Panvel having a very high potential in future for growth in all the areas mentioned above.

                      cheers
                      Bhushan
                      Hirco is not in panvel but in rasayani.

                      If you call Rasayani as Panvel then the people should start calling Borivali as Andheri.

                      South Mumbai commands 1 lac psf because of the 200 years than went into making South Mumbai being perceived as posh. Do not expect South Mumbai to lose its position as the most posh place in India. So if Rasayani can command 3850, South Mumbai should command 1 lac psf. If South Mumbai falls to 50k, Rasayani will fall to 1925.
                      There is no base effect at the price of 3850. It is already too high.
                      Last edited May 22 2010, 10:18 PM.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X