Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1733 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Since I bought this apartment in oct 2012 and they said to pay 25 lacs in July 13 when the plinth will get ready, when I COMNucated with shunezi...she said in dec 13....I do have the pal....nothing is about when the plinth will be ready....so I am gonna insist on written date this time....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Chrisindia
    Originally Posted by malkotia

Who is this train mukerjee....is he some kind of boss over there?.aarthi sold me this apartment in Selene...she is no more in the picture...shunezi is replaced Hiren...I will difinetly ask questions...whilts in Bombay how do I get in touch with savvy and the other folks ?????

Sorry for typo. Blame it on my iPad. Tarun mukhrjee is their vp of customer services. Shunezi is just a rm and can give any Goli without any seriousness. Since you are taking pain to go there you must utilize this to talk to as senior a person as possible. Do make a point to tell them that you represent a group and not individual.

Sorry for typo. Blame it on my iPad. Tarun mukhrjee is their vp of customer services. Shunezi is just a rm and can give any Goli without any seriousness. Since you are taking pain to go there you must utilize this to talk to as senior a person as possible. Do make a point to tell them that you represent a group and not individual.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by malkotia
    Originally Posted by Chrisindia

Be very careful while dealing with tarun mukherjee, he is famous for giving Goli's and a big liar......

Be very careful while dealing with tarun mukherjee, he is famous for giving Goli's and a big liar......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realebuyer

True. Ek Taraf kuan ek tarf khai. But it is always better to connect with senior folks rather than junior folks. It is very important that we meet them as a group representatives else they will not take anybody seriously. Is anyone creating a close group. I would say let us form a yahoo or Facebook group.

True. Ek Taraf kuan ek tarf khai. But it is always better to connect with senior folks rather than junior folks. It is very important that we meet them as a group representatives else they will not take anybody seriously. Is anyone creating a close group. I would say let us form a yahoo or Facebook group.
    CommentQuote
    Originally Posted by Chrisindia

HEy dude....
    I will be there in THANE office, and at Panvel site at 10 ; 30 am., 22/04/2013
    I will have fireworks at Head office , with eye to eye contact talk with RM, and also with Senior VP.
    Dude, I wanna dont care anyone, even Niranjan....
    Its hard earned money overseas with my sweat,and NOT BLACK MONEY.

" आम्ही काही डोळे झाकून बुकिंग केले नाही हे सांगायचे आहे
    मला त्या माकडाला. .
    "

हम ने भी
    कुकच्ची गोली
    नही खाई है.

बूंद बूंद से सागर बनता है. हमने कष्ट . सात समुन्दर दूर दूर रहेक़े सफ़ेद पेसा बनाया है...
    बहुत कष्ट झेले है :bab (65):
    काला पैसा नही है हमारा..

निरंजन जरा हमारी आवाज़....भी सुनो

प्राण नाम है मेरा.....

savvy_v:bab (24)::bab (65):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by savvy_v

HEy dude....
    I will have fireworks at Head office , with eye to eye contact talk with RM, and also with Senior VP.

" आम्ही काही डोळे झाकून बुकिंग केले नाही हे सांगायचे आहे
    मला त्या माकडाला. .
    "

हम ने भी
    कुकच्ची गोली
    नही खाई है.

बूंद बूंद से सागर बनता है. हमने कष्ट . सात समुन्दर दूर दूर रहेक़े सफ़ेद पेसा बनाया है...
    बहुत कष्ट झेले है :bab (65):
    काला पैसा नही है हमारा..

निरंजन जरा हमारी आवाज़....भी सुनो

प्राण नाम है मेरा.....

savvy_v:bab (24)::bab (65):

That is the spirit savvy.
    CommentQuote

HEy dude....

Which Thane office are you talking about.....they don't have any office in Thane.

Which Thane office are you talking about.....they don't have any office in Thane.
    CommentQuote
  • Savvy & Bhushan_k attempted to Fool people by misguiding and window dressing

Originally Posted by savvy_v

Hi Savvy,
    Bukhaar utar gaya HPG ka ;)
    Some 5 months back, I kept on telling you and Bhushan K to go slow on promoting this project. Still you kept on harping about the project.
    Hiranandani bhi jail jaa kar aaya hai. Koi sadhu nahi hai.

Uska crime toh dekho. Apne hi logon ke mehnat ki salary ka component i.e Provident Fund gol kar gaya.

If he doesnt care for his own people's hard earned money...why and for what will he care for other people's money whom he doesnt know at all and does not have any relation and sarokaar.

Saale Savvy people who bought the HPG flat because of your marketing and having sleepless nights now should be beating you blue and black.

Hi Savvy,
    Some 5 months back, I kept on telling you and Bhushan K to go slow on promoting this project. Still you kept on harping about the project.

Uska crime toh dekho. Apne hi logon ke mehnat ki salary ka component i.e Provident Fund gol kar gaya.

If he doesnt care for his own people's hard earned money...why and for what will he care for other people's money whom he doesnt know at all and does not have any relation and sarokaar.

Saale Savvy people who bought the HPG flat because of your marketing and having sleepless nights now should be beating you blue and black.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by REIdiots

Hi Savvy,

MIND UR LAUNGAUAGE , PLZ.
    MODERATOR WILL BLOCK U.
    ATTENTION SENIOR MODERATOR.....

MODERATOR WILL BLOCK U.
    CommentQuote
  • I have sent out an request letter to my rm to give an date in writing when the plinth will be ready...lets see how they will respond
    CommentQuote
    Originally Posted by savvy_v

The rm is in Powai...
    The rm is in Powai...
    CommentQuote
    Originally Posted by realebuyer

Have created the group in yahoo....will PM you the invitation....

Have created the group in yahoo....will PM you the invitation....
    CommentQuote
  • Tarun Mukherjee - Useless

Originally Posted by realebuyer

Friends

I have been a silent member of IREF, and whilst I currently don't have any investment in HPG Panvel ( I made an exit from this project about a year back), I personally had a tough time dealing with HPG Panvel team based in powai. I couldn't agree more with Realbuyer and must say that meeting Tarun is completely waste of time. Having dealt with him personally, I can conclude that he has simply got a fancy external designation to his name and you will get nothing but empty promises from him.

Must say meeting senior management of the team will be a challenge, and the RM / Tarun will surely state that management members are not available, busy travelling, don't know when they will be back, we will call you when they are back etc etc ...

To get answers to your concerns/ issues you will have to:

1) Go as a group - bigger the better
    2) Make pointers on your concerns before your visit them.
    3) Be prepared to have multiple visit. They might use delaying tactics.
    4) Stand firm on resolution/ concrete answers to your concerns, using high handed tactics if necessary like raising voices, not ready to leave the premise without a definite answers. This will surely raise the alarm to the concerned member in the management team on your issues( I am talking from personal experience :)).
    5) Don't be perturbed by their brand name, thinking it's a big company and we need to maintain decency in dealing with them. Kindly remember it is your hard earned money which is at stake. If you need to stoop down to their level, please do so without a blink.

All the best in dealing with your issues !!.

Friends

I have been a silent member of IREF, and whilst I currently don't have any investment in HPG Panvel ( I made an exit from this project about a year back), I personally had a tough time dealing with HPG Panvel team based in powai. I couldn't agree more with Realbuyer and must say that meeting Tarun is completely waste of time. Having dealt with him personally, I can conclude that he has simply got a fancy external designation to his name and you will get nothing but empty promises from him.

Must say meeting senior management of the team will be a challenge, and the RM / Tarun will surely state that management members are not available, busy travelling, don't know when they will be back, we will call you when they are back etc etc ...

To get answers to your concerns/ issues you will have to:

1) Go as a group - bigger the better
    2) Make pointers on your concerns before your visit them.
    3) Be prepared to have multiple visit. They might use delaying tactics.
    4) Stand firm on resolution/ concrete answers to your concerns, using high handed tactics if necessary like raising voices, not ready to leave the premise without a definite answers. This will surely raise the alarm to the concerned member in the management team on your issues( I am talking from personal experience :)).
    5) Don't be perturbed by their brand name, thinking it's a big company and we need to maintain decency in dealing with them. Kindly remember it is your hard earned money which is at stake. If you need to stoop down to their level, please do so without a blink.

All the best in dealing with your issues !!.
    CommentQuote
  • Without commenting on the present issue per se (and neither am I an investor and/or in any way connected to this project), I want to briefly comment on the post by the userid "REIdiots" yesterday on this thread.

Whereas the person with the userid "REIdiots", perhaps, could have worded his post in a slightly less aggressive manner, but having said this, one can't but agree with the basic essence of his post against the userid "savvy_v".

For months, like a person possessed, the over-zealousness displayed by the userid "savvy_v" in singing the paean for this project may have, perhaps, put the efforts of even the best marketing team of the Hiranandani Palace Garden project to shame.

There is no denying the fact that the person with the userid "savvy_v" may have got slightly carried away in over-hyping/praising this project in the past few months and thereby, perhaps, influencing countless investors to invest in this project in the past.
    CommentQuote
    Originally Posted by REIdiots

MODERATOR WILL BLOCK U.

Savvy,

Although I do not endorse using foul language in the post, everybody agrees that from your posts you come more as a person working for Hiranandani to market this project rather than having seriously invested money here. It is also possible that you yourself were looking at surface only and went for their name only and got over carried by their name and Powai story.

Now if you are seriously hurt as most of us are due to Hiranandani negligence, you have to lead from front in taking our cause forward. Are you ready to do that ...

Savvy,

Although I do not endorse using foul language in the post, everybody agrees that from your posts you come more as a person working for Hiranandani to market this project rather than having seriously invested money here. It is also possible that you yourself were looking at surface only and went for their name only and got over carried by their name and Powai story.

Now if you are seriously hurt as most of us are due to Hiranandani negligence, you have to lead from front in taking our cause forward. Are you ready to do that ...
    CommentQuote