Collapse

Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 11 2017
1825 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Everyone here is talking about the Residential Part of "Palace Gardens Panvel"
    But what about the SEZ?.....guys any info regarding the status of their SEZ?

I feel that SEZ is a crucial part of this Project....
    Last edited February 12 2013, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisindia View Post
      Flora is being sold in USA to a decent response
      PHP Code:
      Great  to hearActually Cities like this NRIS can get better dealof peace calmness rest assured
      from what I am given to understand,since they are big space and the ticket size is 2 bhk in mumbai especially ,it will pick up...higher floors are 6300 starting thus the delay?nevertheless we WILL LOOK AT 7K IN ONCE 1 PHASE IS DELIVEREED THAT IS IN MID 2014... So at 7 k I am looking at Selene with notional gross profit at 7-5.3=1.7x2210=37lacs....

PHP Code:
      I Invested in  VENUS in 2009Now almost My floor at 29th   Skyhigh has almost paid me  {Floor rise 45 consideringACTUAL gain wud be 7-4.4=2.6 k x 150039 lacs}.
      CHEERS.... 

.so I once delivered in 2017 will be looking at 75 lacs notional profit which is a better deal thn anything ( please note I am being conservative)
      I think 7 k after 3 years will look like PEANUTS....as INR always depreciates, so by my logic, overall payement of 80 laks will feel less after 4-5 years,when u invest in CLP{Construction linked plan}.

so my friends don't worry at all.... Stay invested...wish I had some extra funds I will close my eyes and invest in another 3 bhk...
      Well Chris. My answers in BLUE...
      have a nice time
      savvy_v

Comment

thanks savvy. Well I am not a new user but became active user only recently. Was a passive member earlier. Also I m not an end user at the moment but might seriously consider settling there when area comes up well. I don't see any private messages in my mailbox. May be there are some prerequisites for the same.

Thanks for the full form of HIRCO. Just wanted to confirm if H stands for hiranandani or not.

Comment

I am pretty optimistic about this project but don't count your chicken before they hatch.

BTW... how do u get smiley faces.

Comment

Originally posted by Humour View Post
            I am pretty optimistic about this project but don't count your chicken before they hatch.

BTW... how do u get smiley faces.

I think everybody who has invested in the project has done due deligence and is pretty optimistic ...After investment is to keep a close watch on the progress .... On the right hand sides of the message box you will see number of smilies ..just click on the same ..if you are not seeing those the click on "go advanced button next to submit query and you will get the same.. you need these most as ...you are "Humour""

Comment

Lo bhai, now HIRCO panvel also has issues

Realty firm in dock for ‘grabbing’ forest land
              Realty firm in dock for

Comment

Originally posted by rohu01 View Post
                Lo bhai, now HIRCO panvel also has issues

Realty firm in dock for ‘grabbing’ forest land
                Realty firm in dock for
                Shocking to say the least ... such builders should be booked for doing such things .. We as humans crib when our children are killed by leopards in Borivali but what we dont realize is that we are encroaching on forest land .. these things are then bound to happen ... These builders dont care if we or our children die and get eaten by animals all they want is their money ... sad state of affairs !!!

Comment

Originally posted by gaurang View Post
                  Shocking to say the least ... such builders should be booked for doing such things .. We as humans crib when our children are killed by leopards in Borivali but what we dont realize is that we are encroaching on forest land .. these things are then bound to happen ... These builders dont care if we or our children die and get eaten by animals all they want is their money ... sad state of affairs !!!
                  the animal rights should also be protected animals cannot build buildings to live like humans do

govt should make a boundary in the forest area and barricade it to stop encroachments. They should also take strict action against people who grab forest land

Comment

People who were very possessive about "HIRCO" might want to comment ..Being more loyal than the king himself..Please read the article carefully it says " Hiranandani Palace Gardens, a name derived from the firm’s former association with city’s leading developer Hiranandani Group"

"Former" is the key word here ...............

Comment

Completely understand about the forest issue...animals are being poached and whatever but we humans are multiplying in hoards....we were only 2 billion ,200 yrs ago now we are closing 7 billion....plus you have humans who only look at their self interest and that psyche has become the norm...so we are producing more humans with selfish survival instintcs ,and thus the problems of encoaching etc...either we stop producing or we have more wisdom and start giving space to one and all energies(humans,animals)etc in this world or start looking for another planet!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X