Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1723 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • navi mumbai airport may get canceled as Juhu airport expansion scheme got approved.

This will give major setback to navi mumbai reality market.
    CommentQuote
  • thats bad
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by malkotia
    what's going on ...Another change in RM ....from Shuneizi to someone else ...They are just trying to disorient the buyers

He all folks....& dudes...

As Promised, I visited site office,as well as RM at Powai.

Looks Impressive.

Points to quote here

Site office -Phase -1 Work in is not stopped ,is in steady swing.
      2 building painted.
      Most of the Interior work of 1 BHK tower is over , painted from outside & dado-inner finishing on.
      Rest all * Building almost skeleton with exterior finishing going on in step wise.
      Podium, underground parking in process.
      PHASE-2; Location changed due to high tension wires.
      Phase-2 ESCAVATION as told to me; DEC 2013, Now, and DEMAND NOTE by MARCH 2014.
      No need to worry for PHASE-2 as PROMISED.
      COMMERCIAL is in swing, almost 10floors,and 7 floor of another building finished.
      They will upload latest details on their website.
      Also would like to tell my forum friends to avoid abusive words while correlating my posts.
      I have expressed my feeling of the project as end user, which does not ,should not & will not endorse on anyone to alter/modify/endorse/compulse on his/her decision either, which investing in this project in my view is their personal view/decision.
      Rest Will update ....
      savvy_v:)Also would like to tell my forum friends to avoid abusive words while correlating my posts.
      I have expressed my feeling of the project as end user, which does not ,should not & will not endorse on anyone to alter/modify/endorse/compulse on his/her decision either, which investing in this project in my view is their personal view/decision.
      Rest Will update ....
      savvy_v:)Also would like to tell my forum friends to avoid abusive words while correlating my posts.
      Rest Will update ....
      Rest Will update ....
      Rest Will update ....
      Rest Will update ....
      Rest Will update ....
      Rest Will update ....
      Rest Will update ....
      Rest Will update ....
      Rest Will update ....
      Rest Will update ....
      Rest Will update ....
      savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks savvy :)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks savvy,,,,,
    CommentQuote
  • savvy u brought fresh breeze here otherwise it was very depressing here,,,,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by savvy_v
    He all folks....& dudes...

As Promised, I visited site office,as well as RM at Powai.

Looks Impressive.

Points to quote here

Site office -Phase -1 Work in is not stopped ,is in steady swing.
      2 building painted.
      Most of the Interior work of 1 BHK tower is over , painted from outside & dado-inner finishing on.
      Rest all * Building almost skeleton with exterior finishing going on in step wise.
      Podium, underground parking in process.
      PHASE-2; Location changed due to high tension wires.
      Phase-2 ESCAVATION as told to me; DEC 2013, Now, and DEMAND NOTE by MARCH 2014.
      No need to worry for PHASE-2 as PROMISED.
      COMMERCIAL is in swing, almost 10floors,and 7 floor of another building finished.
      They will upload latest details on their website.
      Also would like to tell my forum friends to avoid abusive words while correlating my posts.
      Rest Will update ....

Mr Savvy please do not fool people here....
      1. How many people were there who were working at the construction site...please clarify
      2. OC for the two buildings is not in place....they were supposed to get ready by Jan....did you check with them regarding OC for these two buildings
      3.For rest of the building construction is completely stopped....please do not fool people.....you need at least 200-300 people on site to complete the project of this scale....please tell us how many people were working on the site
      4. No takers for commercials....commercial construction was stopped last year itself as their SEZ expired in October last year...so they do not have permission...you can check my previous post.
      5. Have you seen the approvals or CC for excavation to be started by 2013?......Please do not fool people here......For three years they did not start with excavation so what is the guarantee that they will start it now.....what is the proof my dear?
      6. They have already defaulted their loans and do not have cash to start off the project

Savvy i m sorry but you seem to be a newbie in this field and i guess people were right when they said that you were marketing this project from the word go.....

I doubt whether you went to the site, i think you are bluffing

I don't have anything against this project but i hate people who misguide others for their self interest....as there are lot of people in this project who have put their hard earned money and i seriously hope that this project takes of soon so that these people do not suffer.

1. How many people were there who were working at the construction site...please clarify
      2. OC for the two buildings is not in place....they were supposed to get ready by Jan....did you check with them regarding OC for these two buildings
      3.For rest of the building construction is completely stopped....please do not fool people.....you need at least 200-300 people on site to complete the project of this scale....please tell us how many people were working on the site
      4. No takers for commercials....commercial construction was stopped last year itself as their SEZ expired in October last year...so they do not have permission...you can check my previous post.
      5. Have you seen the approvals or CC for excavation to be started by 2013?......Please do not fool people here......For three years they did not start with excavation so what is the guarantee that they will start it now.....what is the proof my dear?
      6. They have already defaulted their loans and do not have cash to start off the project

Savvy i m sorry but you seem to be a newbie in this field and i guess people were right when they said that you were marketing this project from the word go.....

I don't have anything against this project but i hate people who misguide others for their self interest....as there are lot of people in this project who have put their hard earned money and i seriously hope that this project takes of soon so that these people do not suffer.

CommentQuote
  • Savvy,

What a response and there are couple of people who already liked your post.

These are people who are looking for any good news (doesn't matter from where it comes from).

Looking at all your posts, you are either

1. A hired marketing guy for hiranandani or
    2. Handsomely rewarded by them for all the things you do for them or
    3. You are a very selfish investor who wants to market the project that you bought into.

but remember if you build a well for others, the chances of you falling into that well is very high too.

good luck to all panvel hiranandani buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohu01
    I don't think it is close to the proposed airport, must be at least 15 km away from it. The only decent thing this is close to is the express way.

Yes ROHU

It takes almost 25 min {BY INDIAN STANDARDS}....by own car to reach AIRPORT from the venue of HPG.
    I feel those bldgs. close to Airport will have more noise pollution that that of HPG.
    Was looking for RIVERSIDE PROJECT... Looks very much clumsy, crowdy,and no where in Panvel. THat PREMIUM LOOK is not there.

Agree its close to express highway, and u can take both NH-4 & Express highway with close approximate.

CommentQuote
  • >> u can take both NH-4 & Express highway with close approximate.

NO YOU CANNOT take express highway - there is no exit or entrance anywhere nearby. This project is on old NH4 highway NOT the expressway.
    CommentQuote
  • I think hiranandani would be the most expensive homes in mumbai...!
    the way hiranandani developed powai and seen the rates over der....! they are way expensive...!

_____________________________________________________________________________
    Franchise
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realebuyer

Thanks for the update..did they provide this update to you in a mail or letter or it was just a lip service... lip service does not matter at all? I was told 2 months back that a video of the update will be uploaded on their website ....Just one request ..can you ask them to put this update in writing or to send to all their customers if they have nothing to hide...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by savvy_v
    Yes ROHU

It takes almost 25 min {BY INDIAN STANDARDS}....by own car to reach AIRPORT from the venue of HPG.
    I feel those bldgs. close to Airport will have more noise pollution that that of HPG.
    Was looking for RIVERSIDE PROJECT... Looks very much clumsy, crowdy,and no where in Panvel. THat PREMIUM LOOK is not there.

Agree its close to express highway, and u can take both NH-4 & Express highway with close approximate.

Which airport you are talking about????????????????????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by malkotia
    Thanks for the update..did they provide this update to you in a mail or letter or it was just a lip service... lip service does not matter at all? I was told 2 months back that a video of the update will be uploaded on their website ....Just one request ..can you ask them to put this update in writing or to send to all their customers if they have nothing to hide...

Have u written mail to them & what was ur response?
    Have u asked them by phone anything till now?
    when u will be available in Mumbai or u still in OOI.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pest1cide
    >> u can take both NH-4 & Express highway with close approximate.

NO YOU CANNOT take express highway - there is no exit or entrance anywhere nearby. This project is on old NH4 highway NOT the expressway.

Look
    u can take NH4 as its adjacent to the project that's what I mean,
    If u go by this NH-4 {Old highway}, after a distance of 8-9 km, towards Mumbai .....this old highway can be connected to express highway with link either towards Mumbai till KALAMBOLI, or if u going to pune u can take U turn from the flyover link ...that's what I mean ...
    hope u got me?
    CommentQuote