Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 11 2017
1825 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Originally posted by savvy_v View Post
    Well , I am sure HIRCO, must have been mislead with ONE ACRE BUSINESS.... Soc called forest..
    I HAVE FEW STRAIGHT QUESTION IF ANYONE CAN ANSWER.

1] Why HIRCO shud bother for one acre of forst land , when they have land bank of >250 ACRES. IN & AROUND PANVEL. HPG.
    2] Is it REAL ESTATE firm must be mis leaded by someone to tarnish the IMAGE of HIRCO.
    3] Is there a possibility of this NEWS must be totally FALSE only?

I feel possibility can be number 2.

In any business there is Rivalry. so we cant see through narrow angle.

& as far as Me concerned a Investor & end user, I don't think one acre land is anything to do with my flat.
    Off course. HIRCO must have been keen to see all files of LAND PAPERS before they teh land acquisition & build phase-1.

REALACRE, BHUSHAN, CRIS.....whats ur take
    savvy_v
    My take is there has to be some kind of calculation mistake where in 1 acre got lost in 200 acre or the one acre guy is right in the middle of 200 acre which hirco acquired and trying to make a deal with him and he wants one whole tower and that being denied he asked the Forrest depart.to raid hirco......I can go on and on...my business is I have bought 2210 sq.feet for 4350 and I want it to be delivered intact ...and I am not concerned of father disowned the daughter or the other way around....lot of my friends have invested into the 1 st phase and 2 nd phase .....I personally don t have an issue until now...I am to pay my next 20 percent sometime in July...when asked I shall pay....this land issue is much ado about nothing....let hirco sort this out and the irony is out of 200 acres they found 1 acre!!!!!!!
    I am very upbeat and positive on this investment unlike my other friends going through with ib......

Comment

Selene will not start until next year......i heard venus will start in Oct'13 not sure abt this though...

Comment

Originally posted by gaurang View Post
        Mr savvy_v sorry for the language but builders are like hungry dogs so even 1 acre matters to them ... They die for one square feet and here we are talking about 1 acre which is not small by the way.. I will only answer your question number 1 .. Also it was possible that this land fell somewhere inbetween their construction and they had to enroach it .. And please dont make 1 acre small sound because its not .. 1 acre = 43000 sq feet approx and you are experienced you know what all can be done on such a large land !!!
        Well Gaurang,
        I am optimistic....

BTW, cris, many NRI;s are still interested in SELENE/floora/VENUS, coz of location & large chunk & nearness to the club house & facilities,
        whats ur take & experience in USA.?

savvy_v

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisindia View Post
          I am not concerned of father disowned the daughter or the other way around....
          You might not be concerned but lot depends upon the outcome of the feud as it is a 1400 cr lawsuit....and of course in some way or the other the project will get affected if HIRCO looses.....

Comment

Originally posted by realebuyer View Post
            Selene will not start until next year......i heard venus will start in Oct'13 not sure abt this though...
            REAL

MY RM, explained me facts, & very much sure that VENUS will go through first on list followed by SELENE,

Well, VENUS is projected in MID MAY , so considering monsoon and all, might delay Mid SEPT 2013... They re planning to launch both excavation of VENUS + SELENE at same time.

Simultaneously CLUB & garden end of this year.
            Off course 1 acre business is not letting them down.. he said with confidence..

savvy_v

Comment

I think we shud not botehr too much guys.... Just be cool. relax...

Comment

savvy_v

nice collection of pics.......

Comment

I was just trying to make a joke of the 1 acre issue. Its too trivial to talk about. My opinion All buildings in phase 2 will begin at the same time sometime after monsoon of 2013,..... if nothing happens by then I would worry

Comment

savvy_v

nice collection of pics.......

Thanks, Dear,

Its all for us to cool & chill ourselves.

We live longer than our forefathers; but we suffer more from a thousand artificial anxieties and cares. They fatigued only the muscles, we exhaust the finer strength of the nerves.
                    After all stress is not good for
                    Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness.
                    Also Valentines day is there so we shud Keep all our hearts to celebrate ,right,& wish our valentine better half
                    Sometimes it's important to work for that pot of gold. But other times it's essential to take time off and to make sure that your most important decision in the day simply consists of choosing which color to slide down on the rainbow.
                    Because RE is a ONE TIME DECISION & WE CANT CHANGE OFTEN..

savvy_v

Comment

Hi Friends,
                      It is good to be positive,but if the project is delayed,it is a loss to everyone invester or end user.( TIME IS MONEY).As we all know even a small piece of land encrouched, can take years togeather in Court with stay order.A Cancer in the body can ruin the entire body,and will be painful to Everyone.There r not a lot of buyers for Flora,even in usa or uk,they r really finding hard to sell,the previous buildings were sold fast.IT is good to see friends with different views.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X