Last updated: July 11 2017
1825 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Originally posted by vinchi View Post
    Hi Friends,
    It is good to be positive,but if the project is delayed,it is a loss to everyone invester or end user.( TIME IS MONEY).As we all know even a small piece of land encrouched, can take years togeather in Court with stay order.A Cancer in the body can ruin the entire body,and will be painful to Everyone.There r not a lot of buyers for Flora,even in usa or uk,they r really finding hard to sell,the previous buildings were sold fast.IT is good to see friends with different views.
    VERY TRUE.
    Even I am boiling now.............
    Good humor is a tonic for mind and body. It is the best antidote for anxiety and depression. It is a business asset. It attracts and keeps friends. It lightens human burdens. It is the direct route to serenity and contentment.

Well keep positive energy.

savvy_v

Comment

Hi Friends,
      It is good to be positive,but if the project is delayed,it is a loss to everyone invester or end user.( TIME IS MONEY).As we all know even a small piece of land encrouched, can take years togeather in Court with stay order.A Cancer in the body can ruin the entire body,and will be painful to Everyone.There r not a lot of buyers for Flora,even in usa or uk,they r really finding hard to sell,the previous buildings were sold fast.IT is good to see friends with different views.
      I agree. The hirco chennai suffered from same issues. Initially it was going in full swing but went into trouble later due to approval issues.

It might just be tip of iceberg.

Comment

Originally posted by malkotia View Post
        I agree. The hirco chennai suffered from same issues. Initially it was going in full swing but went into trouble later due to approval issues.

It might just be tip of iceberg.

BTW, One thing just questions me..
        If Aproval issues are problem, then why the authorities allow the Builders to go ahead GREEN SIGNAL to build their project.
        Isn't it look like fishy thing.

And also if building is on, How can suddenly issues props up. Proper survey might have done by builder before launching huge project like this.

savvy_v
        Last edited February 16 2013, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by savvy_v View Post
          BTW, One thing just questions me..
          If Aproval issues are problem, then why the authorities allow the Builders to go ahead GREEN SIGNAL to build their project.
          Isn't it look like fishy thing.

And also if building is on, How can suddenly issues props up. Proper survey might have done by builder before launching huge project like this.

savvy_v
          There are so many examples where projects ran into problems after startup. Unitech omaxe etc there are many such examples in north. Over the time politacal alliances also change. Builders do take risks.

Comment

Originally posted by malkotia View Post
            There are so many examples where projects ran into problems after startup. Unitech omaxe etc there are many such examples in north. Over the time politacal alliances also change. Builders do take risks.
            Malkotia....

Well,

If you have learned how to disagree without being disagreeable, then you have discovered the secrete of getting along - whether it be business, family relations, or life itself.

I think we are thinking too much.
            HIRCO also must be worried , right.
            so just cool, lets hope for best.

savvy_v
            Last edited February 16 2013, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Hi Savvy,Yes builder will be worried too,But remember we have limited hard earned money,but the builder has 1.2 billion+ people to con,as we all know recession was only for middle class n lower middle class,not for the rich 2%.As saying this i am not branding any particular person or Builder.Being positive and thinking positive,and acting foolish does not help.
              Saying this hirco is better positioned in Mumbai compared to Chenai, politically.

Comment

Hi Savvy,Yes builder will be worried too,But remember we have limited hard earned money,but the builder has 1.2 billion+ people to con,as we all know recession was only for middle class n lower middle class,not for the rich 2%.As saying this i am not branding any particular person or Builder.Being positive and thinking positive,and acting foolish does not help.
                Saying this hirco is better positioned in Mumbai compared to Chenai, politically.
                Well, Agree with you.
                Ups & down are part of life.
                We wil get tremors more than richer people, I agree.
                But lets think positively,and come across this problem.
                What else we can do so far.
                I hope the people invested are as worried as HIRCO too.
                Also one point is , The more delay more will be Gain, only it matters delay in possession for those who will be considering this as 1st home.
                I feel Builders like Hiranandani Group must have has some plan in his maind, before displayed....

savvy_v

Comment

Originally posted by savvy_v View Post
                  Well, Agree with you.
                  Ups & down are part of life.
                  We wil get tremors more than richer people, I agree.
                  But lets think positively,and come across this problem.
                  What else we can do so far.
                  I hope the people invested are as worried as HIRCO too.
                  Also one point is , The more delay more will be Gain, only it matters delay in possession for those who will be considering this as 1st home.
                  I feel Builders like Hiranandani Group must have has some plan in his maind, before displayed....

savvy_v
                  Yes agree we have to be positive. Also in case of delays or any other issues we as a group should be able to put pressure to get status update from the builder

Comment

Also
                    PHP Code:
                     in case of delays or any other issues---> put pressure 
                    Hi MALKOTIA.
                    AGREE.

Well PAL , does not mention that possession date in the CONTRACT PAL....
                    Well, ALWAYS THERE WILL BE CLAUSE OF LATE POSSESSION which is on seller side.
                    So we cant do any concrete.
                    Only just pray.
                    HIRCO will make its deal i AM SURE.. SO BE CALM.
                    JUST WANT TO SHARE NICE CARTOON.
                    savvy_v

Comment

I wonder if any of the 1st phase investors/owners are making so much of noice...we (second phase)are just speculating for no reason at all.... The resdisedential and comercial building building are up ,2 nd phase are promised in 2017.... It will take maybe 2018... So be it ...our population is exploding and we indians aspire for good things in life....it will all happen...patience is the mother of all virtue....why think about the future and miss the present...
                      Last edited February 18 2013, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X