Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1733 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by p_satiani
    I once again reiterate that I do not understand the modus operandi of some fellow members on this forum. Are these people here to just prove that they are right and everyone else is wrong or dont know what they are saying. Come one guys, have life and waste your energy somewhere more productively. You guys are wasting your time and other's time as well.

Malkotia,

I was ONLY highlighting that we have in close proximity some habitation. thats all.

Well we have not invested >1.25 cr there just because there is some habitation there :):):)..it is there is thickest of jungle as well ...
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked a 2BHK flat in Atlas in Oct 2012, but after that I am going through with this forum getting tensed day by day. I am staying outside India and at this moment not possible for me to visit. I would request who is going to visit HPG-Panvel please post proper information about this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Malkotia and Realbuyer,

Take it easy...By arguing with me or anyone on this forum, if you can get this project rolling and construction activity expedited, please be my guest and bring it on more. Infact, I will join you guys if it helps.

For me and I am sure for all of us, getting our apartments is of more importance than external factors such as airport or habitation in surrounding areas.

Let us discuss things more calmly and bring in all our energies together to fight with this builder as a team. With all your energies, what dont we formally write to HIRCO management raising our questions. Probably, drafting a letter with the help of a lawyer would help. I am willing to contribute towards the fees as well.

The reason why I suggest doing this is because we all have vested interests in this project. If we fight the builder gains. But if we fight together with the builder, the builder will have to answer.

All,

Any updates on the 24th April 2013 meeting that fellow members were supposed to have with HIRCO Management. Did we get any written confirmations?

Good Day!
    CommentQuote
    Dear Malkotia and Realbuyer,

Take it easy...By arguing with me or anyone on this forum, if you can get this project rolling and construction activity expedited, please be my guest and bring it on more. Infact, I will join you guys if it helps.

For me and I am sure for all of us, getting our apartments is of more importance than external factors such as airport or habitation in surrounding areas.

Let us discuss things more calmly and bring in all our energies together to fight with this builder as a team. With all your energies, what dont we formally write to HIRCO management raising our questions. Probably, drafting a letter with the help of a lawyer would help. I am willing to contribute towards the fees as well.

The reason why I suggest doing this is because we all have vested interests in this project. If we fight the builder gains. But if we fight together with the builder, the builder will have to answer.

All,

Any updates on the 24th April 2013 meeting that fellow members were supposed to have with HIRCO Management. Did we get any written confirmations?

Good Day!

Satiani ..thanks for bringing in right type of perspective. I agree we can argue among ourselves and fight but no one will be gaining anything. What we need is formal statement from the builder. We are just speculating one way or other whereas what we should be doing is to go as a group to Hirco and ask for a formal statement. I am up for it. Thanks once again
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

How many of you are in Bombay? Can at least one person visit the site on a weekday, take some pics and post it on forum? This will give a clear picture of what is going on with phase 1 and if the work is currently stalled or in progress.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashuny
    Guys,

How many of you are in Bombay? Can at least one person visit the site on a weekday, take some pics and post it on forum? This will give a clear picture of what is going on with phase 1 and if the work is currently stalled or in progress.

Thanks.

Hiranandani Palace Gardens - HPG Panvel - Mumbai
    u can view DEc 2012 pics.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,
    I would like to clarify that i am a end user and want this project to be completed asap.some guys do not care if the project is delayed as investers,i think they r fools to say that.whether end user or invester u only make money when the project is completed.
    some guys who talk big,plz buy my unit to ur friends and relatives,we all know the price,give me the right price and take my unit,but plz i would like all money in white,as i would love to pay income tax on that so that my fellow indians benefit from my tax what i will pay,as of now only hirco/hiranandani is benefiting.
    The hircos/hirnandani are not even responsible to send a simple email to all of us1) regarding the change in location for phase 2,( 2)the delay in construction, everyone has issues,but it would be so nice if hirco/hiranandani comes up and says,due to issues so and so,construction has stopped and will notify us as and when.
    Recently my friend pretended to be a customer and called up UNESTA in uk (United kingdom) they r promoting this hpg so much and trying to fool all Nri s ,even they are doing the same in kenya Africa be aware of them,1) vikram goyel and 2) chaitali nathaney.will give u big talks on phone nothing in writing,anyway what i came to know is from this friend is construction has stopped completely like realbuyer said the court case will take minimum 6 to 8 months,then only construction will start for phase 1,once internal work is almost or more than half way through then only phase 2 will start,and they also mentioned not in 2013 at all .
    As santani and others have said we r not over here to prove anyone right or wrong,lets come togeather and take action,that is why i feel people like realbuyer,malkotia etc etc,are not being negative but only opening our eyes,who r possessed with hiranandani,like i was,so i booked a unit with my hard earned money.
    Sorry if i have bored u guys.
    CommentQuote
  • Vinchi you are spot on.
    It is high time that pressure should be put on HIRCO. The attitude of HIRCO is unfortunate. This is all because of the investors who are not too concerned about timelines. This is the primary reason why HIRCO management does not care as they very well know that 70-80% bookings are that of investors.

Phase I is still fine at least there is something on the ground but what really amazes me is Phase 2. It has been almost 3 years now and there is no sign of construction, this was never expected from such a brand(so called). In Chennai, it has been almost 5 years now and no sign of construction for Phase 2.

How can these guys get away by following such practices......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realebuyer
    Vinchi you are spot on.
    It is high time that pressure should be put on HIRCO. The attitude of HIRCO is unfortunate. This is all because of the investors who are not too concerned about timelines. This is the primary reason why HIRCO management does not care as they very well know that 70-80% bookings are that of investors.

Phase I is still fine at least there is something on the ground but what really amazes me is Phase 2. It has been almost 3 years now and there is no sign of construction, this was never expected from such a brand(so called). In Chennai, it has been almost 5 years now and no sign of construction for Phase 2.

How can these guys get away by following such practices......

Well.
    High time to pressure HIRCO.. I am with u.
    I have done so from my side. we shud combine & give a combined questionnaire......
    Its high time true but we shud unite & act ...
    savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by savvy_v
    Well.
    High time to pressure HIRCO.. I am with u.
    I have done so from my side. we shud combine & give a combined questionnaire......
    Its high time true but we shud unite & act ...
    savvy_v:)

But you were pretty much pleased with their answers when you met them...
    CommentQuote
  • HI Savvy,
    did u go TO the office,if yes which one,and whom did u speak to.
    secondly what were your question,and what was their reply,and is any of that in writing, plz elebrote, so according to that i can tell my doctor to prescribe be HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE TABS OR LOW BLOOD PRESSURE TABS.
    THX.AND AWAITING.
    CommentQuote
  • I am a sneaking suspicion that savy is some 12 year old kid hired to keep the spirits high in the forum :))
    :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
    I once again reiterate that I do not understand the modus operandi of some fellow members on this forum. Are these people here to just prove that they are right and everyone else is wrong or dont know what they are saying. Come one guys, have life and waste your energy somewhere more productively. You guys are wasting your time and other's time as well.

Malkotia,

I was ONLY highlighting that we have in close proximity some habitation. thats all.

p_satiani,

Some people only like to complain & ridicule all the time & don't have patience, it's in their nature :)
    CommentQuote
  • and others blindly accept propaganda from vested interests without applying their mind.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohu01
    and others blindly accept propaganda from vested interests without applying their mind.

:D ... that is my only reaction to this post.
    CommentQuote