Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1733 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vinchi
    HI Savvy,
    did u go TO the office,if yes which one,and whom did u speak to.
    secondly what were your question,and what was their reply,and is any of that in writing, plz elebrote, so according to that i can tell my doctor to prescribe be HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE TABS OR LOW BLOOD PRESSURE TABS.
    THX.AND AWAITING.

Dear V
    I have had talk with RM, as well, as I explained all facts as desired by forum to them in writing.
    I have gotten assurance & date fro Phase-2 from them as March 2014{for demand} for phase-2,
    Also U can give them questionnaire as decided by MALKOT.
    If u are in Mumbai u can dial me...

savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by savvy_v
    Dear V
    I have had talk with RM, as well, as I explained all facts as desired by forum to them in writing.
    I have gotten assurance & date fro Phase-2 from them as March 2014{for demand} for phase-2,

HI Savvy,
    u talked to RM- Where is the name.
    U got assurance n date for phase 2- in writing or verbal like before lambi,lambi chodna.if in writing plz scan and post it on this forum.
    Where to dial u- in panvel police station or hiranandani house ha ha,plz give me ur no to call u.
    CommentQuote
  • Phase -2 Work.

Originally Posted by savvy_v
    Dear V

Phase -2 Work.

Please refer to my earlier post ( posted 4 weeks ago post no 1092)

First of all, wishing Happy Holi to all the Group members.
    I recently talked to HIRCO people. they confirmed that internal work for Phase-1 is going on. U]Regarding Phase-2, it was informed that work for Phase-2 buildings Selene etc it will start in 12 months time. For Flora it will take another 18 months. ( + /_ 2 months ).
    There are another activities are going on in this area, which are positive for HPG Project.
    1. Work for widening of Pune express highway between Chembur and Panvel is in full swing, many flyovers are also being constructed ( at Sanpara, near CBD hill etc.
    2. Flyover in Panvel is already constructed.

All this will result in reduction of travel time.

Unquote

Thanks
    There are another activities are going on in this area, which are positive for HPG Project.
    1. Work for widening of Pune express highway between Chembur and Panvel is in full swing, many flyovers are also being constructed ( at Sanpara, near CBD hill etc.

Unquote

Thanks

Unquote

Thanks

Unquote

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Phase 2 work

HI savvy and other group members.

I am in mumbai only. Tell me what is to be done.
    I will try to find some time for HPG related work.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by seekigurview
    Phase -2 Work.

Please refer to my earlier post ( posted 4 weeks ago post no 1092)

First of all, wishing Happy Holi to all the Group members.
    I recently talked to HIRCO people. they confirmed that internal work for Phase-1 is going on. U]Regarding Phase-2, it was informed that work for Phase-2 buildings Selene etc it will start in 12 months time. For Flora it will take another 18 months. ( + /_ 2 months ).

Unquote

Thanks

What is the point in launching a building if if its construction will start after 18 months......ridiculous.....hope real estate regulator comes up I m sure Hirco cmd will be in Big trouble

What is the point in launching a building if if its construction will start after 18 months......ridiculous.....hope real estate regulator comes up I m sure Hirco cmd will be in Big trouble

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by seekigurview
    HI savvy and other group members.

I am in mumbai only. Tell me what is to be done.
    I will try to find some time for HPG related work.

Thank you very much Seekiguruview for extending your help to all the fellow members.

Would it be possible for you to visit the site and take some useful pictures and post them on this forum? That would give us all a good respite since most of us have not seen as construction update pics or videos for long time adding to our anxiety.

Thank you once again

Cheers!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by p_satiani
    Thank you very much Seekiguruview for extending your help to all the fellow members.

Would it be possible for you to visit the site and take some useful pictures and post them on this forum? That would give us all a good respite since most of us have not seen as construction update pics or videos for long time adding to our anxiety.

Thank you once again

Dear P & Seek
    Well,
    I visited on 22/04/2013 at site HPG, Dudes.....
    Here are few pics.I could not take many due to Battery Problems.
    1st Picture is of Commercial which is almost 10 floors finished..{Told its 12 floor building}.
    2nd Picture is of all building Phase-1.... {Sorry for picture quality}.

Also VINCHI...
    FYI, I contacted my RM; S.JHAM, She has been given written letter, Once I get written feedback from her I can feedback u more.
    U can also contact Ur RM if u r in Mumbai, as well as give written document as QUESTIONARRIE which is suggested by MALKOT..and if u have any other queries u can contact ur RM.
    What I feel, U need to have patience once things are clear from 2 fighting PEACOKCS.... Hopefully all will be OK....

P_Santiani Can u upload few more pics which u can do so ,as u are in Mumbai, Appreciate in advance....

savvy_v:)Thank you very much Seekiguruview for extending your help to all the fellow members.

Thank you once again

Dear P & Seek
    Well,
    1st Picture is of Commercial which is almost 10 floors finished..{Told its 12 floor building}.

Also VINCHI...
    FYI, I contacted my RM; S.JHAM, She has been given written letter, Once I get written feedback from her I can feedback u more.
    U can also contact Ur RM if u r in Mumbai, as well as give written document as QUESTIONARRIE which is suggested by MALKOT..and if u have any other queries u can contact ur RM.
    What I feel, U need to have patience once things are clear from 2 fighting PEACOKCS.... Hopefully all will be OK....

P_Santiani Can u upload few more pics which u can do so ,as u are in Mumbai, Appreciate in advance....

Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Chrisindia
    If not increase For the next 7 years rates will not fall in indian realty especially mumbai...world wide inflation etc and Indian inflation are not the same...construction cost etc will be inflated for the next 7 years...Panvel will give every one good returns especially hirco...family feud or not , delay is good for investors....banks are lending ....so 1 cr 1.5 cr is no big deal for an apartment in hirco...once the 1 st phase is over with a super market... 2nd phase is gonna fly at 7000 per sq.feet if not more..(just in another 15 months)watch out...I am happy booked into Selene even if is not built for the next 15 months...thank god I am not with IB which I nearly signed....if the airport comes or not that is another story....

CRIS
    Above ur post is from FEB 2013. we are reaching MAY 2013...
    Are u the same having ur own feelings now in after 3 mths of your earlier above post....
    If so that would encourage forum friends....including me...:)

Savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote
    Originally Posted by p_satiani

Thank you once again

Dear P & Seek
    Well,

Also VINCHI...

You seem to have taken these pics from a far of place.....we're you not allowed to go near them.....I can still see the cranes hinged on to the buildings......
    You seem to have taken these pics from a far of place.....we're you not allowed to go near them.....I can still see the cranes hinged on to the buildings......
    CommentQuote

Thank you once again

Dear P & Seek
    Well,

Also VINCHI...

Thank you savvy_v for the images. Unfortunately, I do not live in Mumbai or else I would have bothered HPG management to the T...

Thank you savvy_v for the images. Unfortunately, I do not live in Mumbai or else I would have bothered HPG management to the T...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realebuyer
    Originally Posted by savvy_v

Well, Due to battery problems..... I told u already could not take pics...
    I wish to take many...
    Ya still Phase-1 is in progress.... as I told u....

Well, Due to battery problems..... I told u already could not take pics...
    I wish to take many...
    Ya still Phase-1 is in progress.... as I told u....

CommentQuote
  • Thanks savvy,for the lovely pics,did u contact seekiguru,may be 2geather out come may come better,so after traveling so long u only met RM ,tell her to write penality clause if construction does not start by oct2013,as they promised u earlier,and before going dont forget to charge the batteries,not yours,i meant 4 the camera.
    is the mercedez still there or have they replaced it with tata NANO.
    CommentQuote
  • Found this on one of the site not sure how genuine it is,NA plot available near HIRCO Panvel Township
    Available Open N.A plot for sale at Panvel.
    Available Open N.A. plot for sale at old Mumbai Goa Highway touch. Next to Hirco Township
    The land is ready with compound wall and security cabin and more.
    Area – 4 Acre land Open
    Price – per Gunta Rs.12 Lac Nego
    1 Acre Approx – Rs. 4, 80, 00,000/-
    Most welcome for residential or commercial project
    Total price- 19,20,00,000/-
    Total Area – 1,74,240/-

Available Open N.A plot for sale at Panvel. in Mumbai - 888184

Guys anyone for joint venture nano township project on this land.....we can do Phase I pre launch:bab (59):....
    CommentQuote

Thank you once again

Dear P & Seek
    Well,

Also VINCHI...

Hi savvy,
    once again thank u for the pics,the photo is so clear,as this photos were clicked in day time, for sure,as we can all see now the cranes still there as realbuyer mentioned,and so many workere too,the work is in full swing,looks like,whats ur take on this,also need ur no u call u ,did not get so far.Thank you very much Seekiguruview for extending your help to all the fellow members.

Thank you once again

Dear P & Seek
    Well,

Also VINCHI...

Hi savvy,
    once again thank u for the pics,the photo is so clear,as this photos were clicked in day time, for sure,as we can all see now the cranes still there as realbuyer mentioned,and so many workere too,the work is in full swing,looks like,whats ur take on this,also need ur no u call u ,did not get so far.Thank you very much Seekiguruview for extending your help to all the fellow members.

Thank you once again

Dear P & Seek
    Well,

Also VINCHI...

Hi savvy,
    once again thank u for the pics,the photo is so clear,as this photos were clicked in day time, for sure,as we can all see now the cranes still there as realbuyer mentioned,and so many workere too,the work is in full swing,looks like,whats ur take on this,also need ur no u call u ,did not get so far.
    CommentQuote
  • These pics were taken during lunch time that is why no workers can be seen around
    CommentQuote