1825 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Last edited February 20 2013, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Savvy v dont mind but what has the above image got to do with Hiranandani Panvel ?? I mean dont u feel that this forum should be for discussions on the project rather than posting images of be positive in life etc ?? Please dont feel bad but just my thought ...

Comment

Originally posted by gaurang View Post
        Savvy v dont mind but what has the above image got to do with Hiranandani Panvel ?? I mean dont u feel that this forum should be for discussions on the project rather than posting images of be positive in life etc ?? Please dont feel bad but just my thought ...
        Got u.
        Agreed & acknowledge the facts SIR.....
        No issues, I take a note. but this is to just to cheer those one who are depressed, and those who are little optimistic,
        Well, since the news of someone writing on one acre issue my posting were there,not before :PLZ NOTE.

I accept your feelings... but u accept mine too.
        savvy_v

Comment

Originally posted by gaurang View Post
          Not only this image but the other images that you posts are annoying.
          --B

Comment

A camel in the desert saw a lion ..and hid his head in sand ..since he was not able to see Lion he thought the lion is also not able to see him...it is nobody's guess what happened after that ...

what Savvy is teaching us is excatly that ..don't worry be happy ...ignore everything and praise HIRCO ...dream and day dream ..

Comment

How do you know that Venus and Flora are approved? is any bank financing those buildings?

Comment

did phase 2 people receive their "plot allotment letter".

Comment

Originally posted by malkotia View Post
                  A camel in the desert saw a lion ..and hid his head in sand ..since he was not able to see Lion he thought the lion is also not able to see him...it is nobody's guess what happened after that ...

what Savvy is teaching us is excatly that ..don't worry be happy ...ignore everything and praise HIRCO ...dream and day dream ..
                  You just stole words from my mouth. The best to do is ignore these annoying and irrelevant posts...

Comment

Originally posted by Humour View Post
                    did phase 2 people receive their "plot allotment letter".

I HAVE ALREADY GOT PAL FOR VENUS.
                    PLZ NOTE.
                    savvy_v

Comment

Originally posted by malkotia View Post
                      How do you know that Venus and Flora are approved? is any bank financing those buildings?

LOOK:

This was my querry to RM;
                      and answer is already given to me.

Out of IDBI, STANDARD CHARTERED, HSBC, SBI, BOB, AXIS which bank is cheapest in terms of Home loan?If u ahve any access plz do guide.
                      [] - Its ur call, but SBI gives reducing balance good rate. U can check with SBI.
                      Almost all nationalized banks have sanctioned our product.

We need to do Registration & stamp duty for our flat VENUS Before plinth charges?[] - the Agreement can be registered once the Plinth level is constructed. We cannot register the apartment prior to the construction reaching Plinth Level.

1. Also please let me know required documents for this.[] - The documents you need to carry at the time of Registration would be:
                      · PAN card (original and a photocopy of each applicant)
                      · 2 passport size photographs each.
                      · Rs. 5000/- cash (per apartment) for miscellaneous expenses.
                      · Registration Demand Draft.
                      Original Power Of Attorney (in case of POA holder)

what else u need u can ask.
                      Regards,
                      savvy_v

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X