Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1733 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Well...
    Dudes.... Anyone from Mumbai/PANVEL can take more closer pictures.....
    I went on SUNDAY,thats the reason may be that is why no workers can be seen around .
    1] I saw many movement of TRANSPORT LOAD trucks even on SUNDAY beng holiday.
    2] site Supervsor told me that the CONSTRUCTION of phase-1 is being allotted to may contractors in timely period.
    3] SKELETON is ready now. So Group of contractors will work on timely shift for their work, in preferential way like, DADO, PLUMBING, EXTERNAL & INTERNAL FINISHING, and also for the BASELINE PODIUM work
    4] What I observed is EXTERIOR work is finishing. The INTERNAL FINISHING will take almost 5-6 months for building other that 1 BHK.
    5] Also Wahat I observed is a BIG MSEB GRID is going to be fixed in an area just adjacent to the entry point near the site.
    This will suffice MSEB work.
    6] Also I have myself seen the HT WIRES and LAMP POST which are beside the site of PHASE-2. That was ONLY the reason which they have changed site PHASE-2,and also its useful for PHASE-2 BUYERS who are near to the HPG CLUB.
    7] Also There is plan to reconstruct bridge on the small NALA which will connect PHASE-2 to PHASE-3........

Will update any other developmenets in future dudes....

Savvy_v
    CommentQuote
  • Project in Progress.

Hi, I am a silent follower of this forum and investor in Phase - 2. Lot of confusion is created in this forum against the project. Agree with Savvy’s info. I got the same info from my POA who visited the site. Confirmed the delay but the progress moving on.
    Savvy! April 22 is not Sunday! You have taken Pics from a long distance and I feel that you are not permitted to take photograph of the site progress or you didn’t get permission to enter the site.:bab (59):
    Could anyone clarify please !
    As per the Hirco PLC report (March 2013) total units/flats in Panvel project is 2968. As per phase-1 and phase 2, total 16 buildings were announced and the total flats are 1812 only (except Sky palace units)
    Is there any other buildings launched other than 16? or the suits in commercial units added to Residential? How the total has such big difference?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by savvy_v
    Well...
    Dudes.... Anyone from Mumbai/PANVEL can take more closer pictures.....
    I went on SUNDAY,thats the reason may be that is why no workers can be seen around .
    1] I saw many movement of TRANSPORT LOAD trucks even on SUNDAY beng holiday.
    2] site Supervsor told me that the CONSTRUCTION of phase-1 is being allotted to may contractors in timely period.
    3] SKELETON is ready now. So Group of contractors will work on timely shift for their work, in preferential way like, DADO, PLUMBING, EXTERNAL & INTERNAL FINISHING, and also for the BASELINE PODIUM work
    4] What I observed is EXTERIOR work is finishing. The INTERNAL FINISHING will take almost 5-6 months for building other that 1 BHK.
    5] Also Wahat I observed is a BIG MSEB GRID is going to be fixed in an area just adjacent to the entry point near the site.
    This will suffice MSEB work.
    6] Also I have myself seen the HT WIRES and LAMP POST which are beside the site of PHASE-2. That was ONLY the reason which they have changed site PHASE-2,and also its useful for PHASE-2 BUYERS who are near to the HPG CLUB.
    7] Also There is plan to reconstruct bridge on the small NALA which will connect PHASE-2 to PHASE-3........

Will update any other developmenets in future dudes....

Savvy_v

HI Savvy,
    1) thanks for saying april 22nd is a sunday
    2)wow spoke to site supervisior,but did not speak to management
    3)SKELETON IS READY,THE OTHER PARTS R GOING TO COME FROM CHINA,SO WORK HAS STOPPED.
    4)MY FRIEND WORK HAS STOPPED COMPLETELY,THE COURT ORDER WILL TAKE MINIMUM 6 TO 8 MONTHS.
    6) OH SO U SAW HT WIRES AND LAMP POST FOR PREVIOUSLY PLANNED PHASE 2,WHY U DID NOT GET PICTURES 4 THAT,UR PICTURES SHOW SOMETHINK ELSE.
    7)BRIDGE FOR PHASE 2 CONNECTING TO PHASE 3 HA HA HA,PHASE ONE NO ATTA PATTA,LOOKS LIKE U HAVE CLOSE CONTACT WITH NIRANANJAN OR HIRCO WHO SHARE THEIR FUTURE DESIGN WITH U.
    OR MAY BE UNESTA FROM UK VIKRAM GOYEL TOLD U.
    SAVVY BEING POSITIVE IS GOOD,MISLEADING IS BAD,I HOPE U UNDERSTAND,MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING IN LIFE.
    PLZ UPDATE CORRECT INFO IF POSSIBLE---THANKS.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinchi
    HI Savvy,
    1) thanks for saying april 22nd is a sunday
    2)wow spoke to site supervisior,but did not speak to management
    3)SKELETON IS READY,THE OTHER PARTS R GOING TO COME FROM CHINA,SO WORK HAS STOPPED.
    4)MY FRIEND WORK HAS STOPPED COMPLETELY,THE COURT ORDER WILL TAKE MINIMUM 6 TO 8 MONTHS.
    6) OH SO U SAW HT WIRES AND LAMP POST FOR PREVIOUSLY PLANNED PHASE 2,WHY U DID NOT GET PICTURES 4 THAT,UR PICTURES SHOW SOMETHINK ELSE.
    7)BRIDGE FOR PHASE 2 CONNECTING TO PHASE 3 HA HA HA,PHASE ONE NO ATTA PATTA,LOOKS LIKE U HAVE CLOSE CONTACT WITH NIRANANJAN OR HIRCO WHO SHARE THEIR FUTURE DESIGN WITH U.
    OR MAY BE UNESTA FROM UK VIKRAM GOYEL TOLD U.
    SAVVY BEING POSITIVE IS GOOD,MISLEADING IS BAD,I HOPE U UNDERSTAND,MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING IN LIFE.
    PLZ UPDATE CORRECT INFO IF POSSIBLE---THANKS.

Vinchi see ur posts #1311
    U contradicting ur own views.
    Well.I would suggest you to visit site if u are in Mumbai.
    BTW 22nd APRIL was MONDAY.. Xcuse for this.

Good NEWS & BAD NEWS.... For properties above 1 CR service tax
    service tax raised to 3.70
    Now Properties will cost more due to additional burden on paying SERVICE TAX to this EDIOTIC GOVT.....

Read more;
    There are changes in the Service Tax Act that will lead to an increase in the cost of housing. The government has planned to reduce the abatement rates for luxury apartments. In the Budget provisions for 2013-14,the rate of abatement on 2000 sqft plus apartments or houses costing Rs 1 crore and more has been reduced by five percent from 75 percent to 70 percent. This translates into an increase in service tax outflow. The net increase will be up to 0.8 percent.
    Real estate developers who were paying 12.5 percent service tax on 25 percent of the value will now have to pay for 30 percent of the value. The effective service tax rate for developers will increase by 62 basis points to 3.70 percent of the property value. However, low cost housing is exempt from this move.

Budget 2013 Impact: Luxury homes to turn more expensive

savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote
  • India’s first monorail in Mumbai

India’s first monorail in Mumbai Maharashtra chief minister Prithviraj Chavan has recently announced that “the first monorail service in the country will be rolled out (in Mumbai) later this year.” Expected to reduce traffic congestion between Chembur and Wadala, the project is estimated to cost over Rs 3,000 crore and will take another two to three years to be fully functional.

watch slideshow

India
    CommentQuote
  • So the fractional increase in service tax is causing burden but not the total property cost and maintenance being paid to the builder ?

Originally Posted by savvy_v

Good NEWS & BAD NEWS.... For properties above 1 CR service tax
    service tax raised to 3.70
    Now Properties will cost more due to additional burden on paying SERVICE TAX to this EDIOTIC GOVT.....

savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote
  • It makes sense to pay taxes to the government......atleast they are better than these Hirco cheats!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realebuyer
    It makes sense to pay taxes to the government......atleast they are better than these Hirco cheats!!!!!

I agree that HIRCO people are cheats but I do not think the govt is good too...With all these scams, I wonder where my hard earned money on which I pay my tax goes on...definetely in these babus pockets....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by p_satiani
    I agree that HIRCO people are cheats but I do not think the govt is good too...With all these scams, I wonder where my hard earned money on which I pay my tax goes on...definetely in these babus pockets....

Hi P Satiani,
    Agree with u regards to the babus pockets,but the taxes r legal which we pay.but what about the hircos/hiranandani,taken money from all of us and treat us like fools.they r not even giving any statement of the situation,in panvel.
    They r such intelligent people who made their way up by directly or indirectly thagafying us,but they do not realize these so called intelligent people only wear a shirt and pant with tie in their coffin.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Vinchi,

Take it easy...These HIRCO people will not go a long way doing this. Let us unite and fight with these people together. I am optimistic we will win...

Enjoy...
    CommentQuote
  • HIRCO PLC
    (the "Company")
    Annual Report & Accounts and Notice of AGM
    Hirco plc ("the Company") announces that the Company's Annual General Meeting ("AGM")
    will be held at IOMA House, Hope Street, Douglas, Isle of Man on 8 May 2013 at 11.00 am.
    The Company will today post its Notice of AGM, together with its Annual Report and Accounts
    for the financial period ending 30 September 2012, to shareholders. These documents will shortly

be available on the Company's website at
    Hirco - Leadership Through Quality Communities.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by savvy_v
    HIRCO PLC

(the "Company")
    Annual Report & Accounts and Notice of AGM
    Hirco plc ("the Company") announces that the Company's Annual General Meeting ("AGM")
    will be held at IOMA House, Hope Street, Douglas, Isle of Man on 8 May 2013 at 11.00 am.
    The Company will today post its Notice of AGM, together with its Annual Report and Accounts
    for the financial period ending 30 September 2012, to shareholders. These documents will shortly
    be available on the Company's website at Hirco - Leadership Through Quality Communities.

let us see what comes in this meeting. We might get some update on ongoing litigation

let us see what comes in this meeting. We might get some update on ongoing litigation

CommentQuote
  • Found this article very interesting
    hope all forum friends like this.
    Hopefully after litigation issue solved MOU will be signed of for commercial spaces
    win win situation for us as investors and user commodity who will be using as end user their homes in HPG.

FAST-MOVING CONSUMER GOODS:
    A BRIGHT FUTURE IN INDIA
    A growing Indian middle class, forward looking policies of the Indian government, and a
    largely untapped rural market are all fuelling the growth of India’s FMCG industry.

A major portion of the monthly budget of each household is reserved for FMCG products. The volume of
    money circulated in the economy due to FMCG products is very high, as the number of consumers for such
    products is very high. The Indian FMCG industry began to shape during the last 50-odd
    years.
    The FMCG sector is a cornerstone of the Indian economy, touching every aspect of human life. The
    Indian FMCG market is divided between the organised sector and the unorganised sector. Unlike the US
    market for FMCGs, which is dominated by a handful of global players,

India’s Rs 460-billion FMCG market remains highly fragmented with roughly half the market being
    dominated by unbranded, unpackaged, home-made products. This presents a tremendous opportunity
    for marketers of branded products to convert consumers to buy branded products.

FMCGs typically require a wide distribution network and are sold directly to the consumers.

fast-moving consumer goods: a bright future in india - Facts For
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Savvy,
    This article has nothing to do with hpg,sorry this wont boost my confidence.
    CommentQuote
  • friends.....
    Annual General Meeting of Hirco Plc held at IOMA House,
    Hope Street, Douglas, Isle of Man IM1 1AP on 8 May 2013 at 11.00 a.m.
    Here are Points of todays minutes to be considered.

FYI
    WAITNG FOR MINUTES RESULT DETAIL SOON.;)

Savvy_v:) Here are Points of todays minutes to be considered.

FYI

FYI

FYI

FYI

FYI

FYI

FYI

FYI

FYI

FYI

Savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote