Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1723 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dear Rasheed,

I followed some good advice and sold with the help of a very well organised Broker. He explained that the rates have stagnated and it would make sense to exit and renter at a later date. There will always be availability. He is now helping me redeploy my funds in Arihant Akanksha.

Made a small return on my investment, but I am more relaxed now. Cannot keep worrying about problems. Time to act ?????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prakashn2007
    Dear Rasheed,

I followed some good advice and sold with the help of a very well organised Broker. He explained that the rates have stagnated and it would make sense to exit and renter at a later date. There will always be availability. He is now helping me redeploy my funds in Arihant Akanksha.

Made a small return on my investment, but I am more relaxed now. Cannot keep worrying about problems. Time to act ?????

Congrats Prakash for this smart decision!!!
    CommentQuote
    Dear Rasheed,

Dear Prakashn,

Congratulation on your right decision but, I am not worrying because of my decision. I feel proud that I had invested in HPG Panvel. The only frustration is we are understanding and confusing ourself through media and the Hirco RM's are not responding to our queries.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rasheed2302
    Dear Prakashn,

Congratulation on your right decision but, I am not worrying because of my decision. I feel proud that I had invested in HPG Panvel. The only frustration is we are understanding and confusing ourself through media and the Hirco RM's are not responding to our queries.

Congrates Prakashn....
    Well, Its ur personal decision depending on ur requirement, balance sheet, pressure from family and so many factors...
    As far as I am concerned, I will go along this project as this has long horizon....and definitely it will appreciate & pay me later,even if there is some delay in this....
    I dono I may be overrealistic but GOK....wait & watch be a better option....
    savvy_v
    CommentQuote
    Dear Rasheed,

dear Prakash,

If at all you r going to invest your funds back in Arihant Akanksha (new panvel), I will beg to differ from everybody else here who have been v quick in congratulating you for exiting HPG. Otherwise how could it make sense to exit from a high profile project like HPG which is at comparatively a much ADVANCED STAGE and currently selling in the range of 4500 to 5000 and re-investing that money in a project which is not v far from HPG, which is comparatively v low profile, which is not even having approvals for ANY of its proposed buildings, which is quoting a PRE-LAUNCH-STAGE price of 4250/-psf + a Rs.535 /-psf development fund (not sure if included in 4250 or not) and is also demanding a BLACK component of minimum Rs6L/-.

No surprises on broker encouraging you to play this game, because, only when you sale, buy and resale, that he is going to make his commission. But 10 years down the line if you see your profit/loss balance sheet, there are more chances of you wondering whether it was really worth all that hassle or could you have been better off being content with more than 100% appreciation on your original investment with HPG and without going through all this?

cheers,
    B
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by savvy_v
    Originally Posted by Rasheed2302
    Dear Savvy,

Mr. Bhusahan has given his point of view on his investment in Phase-1, but the views on Phase-2, which you asked to Bhushan should be asked to Hirco people, from where sure we will not get any reply.

I purchased a resale property in Phase-2 and I have paid around 40% (to Hirco and the investor) and I am on fire due the fued.

Can u elaborate why u on fire /fued?

But still optimistic that this project will move on with some delay. What I gor the information is Phase-1 work is still moving on
    U got information on phone ,email or u seen project....?
    Because I visited project & I duely say that u are absolutely right,....

and the Phase-2 will work will start probably in end of 2013 but, nothing in writing.

Ya I am also sure work will start by Dec 2013, Possible DEMAND note in MARCH 2014 for plinth.....

savvy_v:)

Dear Savvy,

Sorry for the delayed response.

Obviously, I got the information by phone. Today also I talk to the boss of RM's. He is challenging to anyone!!! saying the phase-1 work is on hold or stopped. Inviting to all those invested in this project to visit the location and see the progress and ongoing work. He is Promising that phase-2 work will start after the monsoon in 2013.
    Moreover my friend is frequently visiting the site to see the development and updating me.

To all Dudes,

Kind request to those who is doubting about this project (if you have really invested), it is my advice to them, please let anyone of your representative to visit the site to get the clear update. My optimistic approach may let you to think negative about me or any other thread members. More debate on all aspects are welcome without individual blame..

Rasheed

Dear Savvy,

Obviously, I got the information by phone. Today also I talk to the boss of RM's. He is challenging to anyone!!! saying the phase-1 work is on hold or stopped. Inviting to all those invested in this project to visit the location and see the progress and ongoing work. He is Promising that phase-2 work will start after the monsoon in 2013.
    Moreover my friend is frequently visiting the site to see the development and updating me.

To all Dudes,

Kind request to those who is doubting about this project (if you have really invested), it is my advice to them, please let anyone of your representative to visit the site to get the clear update. My optimistic approach may let you to think negative about me or any other thread members. More debate on all aspects are welcome without individual blame..

Rasheed
    CommentQuote
  • Prices of houses rose by 74% in Navi Mumbai

Prices of houses in Mumbai rose by 66% in 4 years and by 74% in Navi Mumbai: Report
    According to a report, the price rise in realty sector for Mumbai, Thane and Navi Mumbai represent the highest among all cities in India.
    Housing prices have increased by an average 66 per cent in Mumbai over the last four years on account of steady demand and rising input cost, according to property consultant Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL).
    The increase has been even higher at 70 per cent in Thane and 74 per cent in Navi Mumbai.
    "The cumulative price escalation figures for Mumbai, Thane and Navi Mumbai represent the highest among all cities in India," JLL India Managing Director (West) Ramesh Nair said in a statement.
    Gurgaon and Bangalore saw price appreciation of 52 per cent and 46 per cent, respectively, during this period.
    "Residential property prices in Mumbai have increased steadily after the correction seen post the Lehman debacle. In the period from the second quarter of 2009 to the same quarter in 2013, residential real estate prices in Mumbai have increased by 66 per cent," Nair said.
    On reasons for price rise, Nair noted that the demand for investment residential properties and end-user homes in the country's financial capital has remained stable. That apart, the consultant attributed the prices movement to limited supply of clear land, reduction in new launches between 2011 and 2012 middle and high interest rate scenario.
    "In the Indian city which has for years carried the unwholesome reputation of being the most over-priced in terms of residential real estate valuations, there is no relief in sight for aspiring home buyers.
    "Over the last four years, property valuations in the financial capital have increased by an average of 66 per cent. All 'expert' predictions over the last 3 years, of an imminent correction have proved to be wrong," Nair observed.

Prices of houses in Mumbai rose by 66% in 4 years and by 74% in Navi Mumbai: Report
    CommentQuote
  • To my knowledge, there was only 1 person who kept claiming work has stopped, everything is falling apart and defaults have taken place quoting reliable sources .. if someone can be pointed out for being overly optmistic, how about someone whos is being overly -ve with nothing to back it up. Extremely irresponsible.

Prakash,
    If you notice, new towers being launched have a higher rate, significantly higher square footage (2200) and higher addon charges .. so rentering at launch stage has a very different math than what was the case a couple of years back ...

Enjoy!!

Originally Posted by savvy_v

Dear Savvy,

To all Dudes,

Rasheed
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Rasheed2302,
    We all want the project to go smoothly,as we most of us have invested in this project,there are also some brokers,who work for hpg,on this forum as per my knowledge.if the head of RM says the work will start after mansoon2013 ,which is september 2013, then why his/her juniors(RM) ARE saying dec 2013---one thing.
    Secondly if that is the case as he/she is the the mangement level position,plz tell them to send all of us an email,they have our names and email,only a click on the mouse.
    Thirdly,ask him if construction does not start by sept 2013,r they willing to compesate us,this all should be in writting.
    If this is done in writting ,I will give you 2 lacks for ur interior decor,and this i am openly saying on this open forum.Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Ek email ke liye 2 lakh?

Originally Posted by vinchi
    Hi Rasheed2302,
    We all want the project to go smoothly,as we most of us have invested in this project,there are also some brokers,who work for hpg,on this forum as per my knowledge.if the head of RM says the work will start after mansoon2013 ,which is september 2013, then why his/her juniors(RM) ARE saying dec 2013---one thing.
    Secondly if that is the case as he/she is the the mangement level position,plz tell them to send all of us an email,they have our names and email,only a click on the mouse.
    Thirdly,ask him if construction does not start by sept 2013,r they willing to compesate us,this all should be in writting.
    If this is done in writting ,I will give you 2 lacks for ur interior decor,and this i am openly saying on this open forum.Thanks.

Dear Vinci,
    Aap bohut dayalu ho Yaar! Ek email ke liye 2 lakh? Wow…..

But regret to reject your offer. Please note I am not in this forum for making money and I am not a mediator, messenger, broker or so called preferred person of (Hirco or Hiranandanis).
    I am following this forum to know more about the people invested in this project and to understand at least little to each other before shaking hands. Please see my previous posts.
    The concerns raised by you is the same I have pointed earlier. To get clarity for my investment, I am communicating regularly and everyone have to do the same or let your power of attorney (for NRIs) to follow up. They informed me earlier that phase-2 work will start on end of 2012 and then informed me that March –April 2013 but all schedules missed. Now informing as end of 2013. Let’s hope for the best. cheers!....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,
    Just wanted to clarify,as we all say phase 2,it is actually part of phase 1 ( eg-phase1 (a) and most of talk of phase 2 which is phase1 (b).
    Bldg-venus,orion selene, etc etc and the latest is flora.
    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Rasheed2302
    I am not talking about u as a agent,by now u should know if u r following this thread,even the guys know that by now preetymuch everyone knows who is the Gaddar in this.
    Anyway by this one email u will make 2lacks, but i will make more than that.thanks for telling me dayalu,personally i am that way,but not for hirco/hiranandani,they already made a lot of loot money from we indians and the indian govt.
    CommentQuote
  • CIDCO has setup New Big office for airport in belapur railway station. Airport will come for sure but will take ten years.

Railway work in full swing. work for sagar sangam station is started near palm beach kille signal.

Ulwe has benefit of neighbouring seawoods and belapur.

at 5 kms Distance there are good school like DPS, Poddar, DAV , Don Bosco.

Apollo Hospital under up near uran Phat nerul in only 4 kilometers. Restaurants and Pubs in belapur sect-15 are only 4 kilometers.

Seawoods station complex mall will be only 6 kilometers.

So i expect there will be diffrential of only 2000 Rs/SFT in near future between Seawoods and ulwe.

Property rates will appreciate.
    CommentQuote
  • Useful Info.?

Harbour commuters can now skirt mega block
    MUMBAI: Commuting between CST and Navi Mumbai during mega blocks will get easier now as the Central Railway has completed a crossover track to allow trains from the Main line to switch over to the Trans-Harbour network at Thane.

A crossover has been provided between Thane and Mulund to allow trains to switch tracks from the fifth and sixth corridors to Platform No 9 and 10, from where the Trans-Harbour train services originate and terminate at Thane.

"We plan to run services to Navi Mumbai via Trans-Harbour whenever the next mega block is planned between Panvel and Vashi," CR divisional railway manager Mukesh Nigam said.

Train service for Navi Mumbai via Thane will run on the Main line between CST and Thane. From Thane, the train will switch tracks to go to Navi Mumbai via the existing Thane-Vashi and Thane-Panvel routes on the Trans-Harbour network.

"Initially, the motorman will be accompanied by loco inspectors, who will assist in navigating the new route," a senior Central Railway official said.

The official said CR would be able to run five to six services in each direction during the block period, which is usually between 10.30 am and 3.30 pm. "Initially, we may run three to four services and gradually increase the frequency, depending on demand and rake availability," the official said.

Today, all services to and from CST come to halt during a mega block on a stretch of tracks in Navi Mumbai, forcing commuters to go by road to Kurla to take a train to CST.
    CommentQuote
  • Junk News!!!

Harbour commuters can now skirt mega block
    MUMBAI: Commuting between CST and Navi Mumbai during mega blocks will get easier now as the ...................................
    forcing commuters to go by road to Kurla to take a train to CST.

COMPLETE USELESS INFO FROM REAL ESTATE POINT OF VIEW :bab (3):

If you would have taken pains to check what Trans Harbour Line means in wiki you would not have posted this message
    CommentQuote