1825 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Both DLF and Hubtown(Formerly Akruti) are out of Panvel

Comment

Good informative article. This was written when the hype around airport was on its peak. Things have changed since then a lot and probably will change for better again. But it is for sure that Mumbai Pune expressway will be the growth corridor in this area

Comment

Originally posted by realebuyer View Post
        Hope you guys will find this article interesting and informative even though this is pretty old stuff dated 2007.
        PHP Code:
        Hiranandaniwho is not so bullish on Panvel 
        Well, Business is BUSINESS.

GOVT wants to roll money,hence Govt needs people, like HIRANANDANI, AMABANI, TATA< BIRLA....

World money has to roll on.
        Hence FDI coming....
        At the end QUALITY life is important for all of us.
        Very few relaters will compromise their principles, but builders like baring few, are best to deliver their products...& we should also respect them.

Just we are bothered for our house delivery,Imagine, from their angle, though they are doing business, they have to deliver a PRODUCT..
        And I always say, those people who stick to their principle will always Go ahead...

savvy_v
        Last edited February 28 2013, 12:40 PM.

Comment

savvy , any news on Selene buddy ?

Comment

Originally posted by NaharAmrit View Post
            As per my latest chat with relationship manager ..approvals will be in place in 4-6 months and construction will start in 8-12 months, but they said same in Sep-12 as well. In my opinion they do not have a clarity on this yet as they are more focused on phase-1.

Comment

Originally posted by malkotia View Post
              As per my latest chat with relationship manager ..approvals will be in place in 4-6 months and construction will start in 8-12 months, but they said same in Sep-12 as well. In my opinion they do not have a clarity on this yet as they are more focused on phase-1.
              hmm .. thanks for the update , malkotia.

Comment

Originally posted by NaharAmrit View Post

Dear Nahar....
                As I got News from CRIS;
                IF SELENE PLINTH is DEC 2013, then VENUS also will be same , what I feel.
                Hopefully by dec 2017 we will get possession...

Last month I got this update;
                SEPT 2013 will be demand note for VENUS/SELENE

I hope if everything falls in place like jigsaw if SEP 2013 tuned, then take 36 mth for completion + one more year for finishing touch & possession.
                savvy_v
                Last edited February 28 2013, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Thanks savvy

Comment

I am interested to purchase a flat in Phase-II, how to go about it through a broker or directly through HIRCO, I request senior members ( savvy_v etc ) to give their valuable advise. I am interested in constructed linked plans. My expectation is to get around 12 percent return on investment. Please give your valuable and detailed and cautions, if any.
                    Thanking you , I remain

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by seekigurview
                      I am interested to purchase a flat in Phase-II, how to go about it through a broker or directly through HIRCO, I request senior members ( savvy_v etc ) to give their valuable advise. I am interested in constructed linked plans. My expectation is to get around 12 percent return on investment. Please give your valuable and detailed advise and cautions, if any.
                      Thanking you , I remain

Regards
                      Seek
                      Well, I would suggest you to talk to RM{Relationship manager of HPG, meet one of the RM in their office headquarter in POWAI...
                      Decide your requirement , Visit Site.
                      There is no point in giving 2 % brokerage for value of 1 cr,as these brokers /so called agents don't do anythinggggggggggggg.
                      Also u can talk to RM, regarding future development, In case u get higher floor availability , does not matter, ,
                      Usually VENUS, SELENE, FLORA,are on pipeline, some of the higher floors might be available in eternity .
                      Down the line, more early u invest more u gain.
                      Also don't forget in negotiating terms with RM.
                      If u show them u are in hurry in investment they will screw you....So better be careful.
                      Invest hard earned Money positively with positive mind without any pressure from anyone, INCLUDING any FORUM FREINDS.....

But as of today,
                      Club house will be functional 2015.
                      GARDEN 2014.
                      Temple; 2014.
                      So cheers & invest.....

savvy_v
                      Last edited March 1 2013, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X