Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1723 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by REIdiots
    COMPLETE USELESS INFO FROM REAL ESTATE POINT OF VIEW :bab (3):

If you would have taken pains to check what Trans Harbour Line means in wiki you would not have posted this message

Hey REIdiots.....who's that broker you were talking about?
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Just noticed that the site http://www.hpgpanvel.com/ is down for sometime now. Don't want to create a panic but let us see if this is a normal downtime or they have taken it offline for some reason. They have not uploaded any photos/video since Dec-12
    CommentQuote
  • The whole HPG project was marketed to exploit the HYPE created just after NMIA was cleared by Environment ministry in November 2010.

Now NMIA is in Cold Storage after serious Land Acquisition issue cropped up.

Unfortunately it will be Unrealistic for Investors to expect in any activity in projects like HPS or IBG till such time the air around NMIA is cleared....... because the the marketing of both these projects are dependent on Success/Failure of NMIA.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

can anybody throw some light on - if the PROPOSED Navi Mumbai International Airport is/was a Passenger Airport or a Cargo Airport or Both.

If it is/was only a CARGO AIRPORT then why people (read INVESTORS) were going crazy about it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by malkotia
    Just noticed that the site http://www.hpgpanvel.com/ is down for sometime now. Don't want to create a panic but let us see if this is a normal downtime or they have taken it offline for some reason. They have not uploaded any photos/video since Dec-12

Any comments friends...the site is still offline ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by malkotia
    Any comments friends...the site is still offline ...

Dec 2012 to May 2013 is too looooooooong time to be regarded as downtime.

Normally downtime is not more than 1-2 days.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ManGupta

Dec 2012 to May 2013 is too looooooooong time to be regarded as downtime.

Normally downtime is not more than 1-2 days.

It seems that Hiranandanis have quarantined HPG project (read put in Cold Storage) ...........pending issues surrounding NMIA.

The marketing of HPG is totally dependent on outcome of NMIA ........ if NMIA itself is uncertain then how will hiranandanis market any further units in HPG.

Clever businessmen like Hiranandanis will never block their CASHFLOW in a project which under current situation is unmarketable ..........(I mean which investor will buy apartment in a Jungle 12 kms ahead of Panvel if the Hype of NMIA is dead)

Clever businessmen like Hiranandanis likes to market large part of their project even before construction starts.

They will never like to be trapped in situation where Development precedes Marketing ......................................... rather they would want it other way round.

Hence No activity in HPG Project ....... forget project not even the website.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ManGupta
    It seems that Hiranandanis have quarantined HPG project (read put in Cold Storage) ...........pending issues surrounding NMIA.

The marketing of HPG is totally dependent on outcome of NMIA ........ if NMIA itself is uncertain then how will hiranandanis market any further units in HPG.

Clever businessmen like Hiranandanis will never block their CASHFLOW in a project which under current situation is unmarketable ..........(I mean which investor will buy apartment in a Jungle 12 kms ahead of Panvel if the Hype of NMIA is dead)

Clever businessmen like Hiranandanis likes to market large part of their project even before construction starts.

They will never like to be trapped in situation where Development precedes marketing ..........................................

Hence No activity in HPG Project ....... forget project not even the website.
    You are spot on......couple of guys who have been marketing hard for this project will realise fast...
    You are spot on......couple of guys who have been marketing hard for this project will realise fast...
    CommentQuote
  • I am assuming they are restructuring their websites. Following is the link that I came across which is completely different to what was there before - Welcome | Palace Gardens

The Chennai project link is working however, panvel link is not...It might be a work in progress...But I might be completely wrong...
    CommentQuote
  • Tum ek gorakh dhanda ho!!

Originally Posted by p_satiani
    I am assuming they are restructuring their websites. Following is the link that I came across which is completely different to what was there before - Welcome | Palace Gardens

The Chennai project link is working however, panvel link is not...It might be a work in progress...But I might be completely wrong...

Link is working now it seems. Hirco is keeping a close watch on this thread.....OR OR OR maybe some HIRCO marketing fellows in this thread :bab (59):

What are the current rates in HPG Panvel ?
    My close relative wants to buy a 2BHK :-):D
    Would like savvy_v or Bhushank to reply :D
    CommentQuote
    Link is working now it seems. Hirco is keeping a close watch on this thread.....OR OR OR maybe some HIRCO marketing fellows in this thread :bab (59):

Is that relative ur enemy?
    CommentQuote

Phase I between 3900 to 4300 depending on floor is the rate that I got from realtymerchant Azmat shah
    CommentQuote
  • Builders want CM Chavan to clear the air over international airport

As uncertainty looms large over the construction work for the proposed Navi Mumbai international airport, the builder lobby in the region wants the state government to clear it once and for all whether the airport would be constructed or not.

Builders claim that real estate prices in the area are surging as CIDCO keeps on mentioning the airport in its tenders
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Savvy,
    Sorry to say this is a very old AD,and also this forum is hiranandani panvel and not panvel airport,plz update the latest of the stopped construction,and any golis.
    CommentQuote