Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1723 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vinchi
    Hi Savvy,
    Sorry to say this is a very old AD,and also this forum is hiranandani panvel and not panvel airport,plz update the latest of the stopped construction,and any golis.

dear all
    I called up my RM yesterday to ask about construction progress so far and tentative date of possession. She re-confirmed that the tentative date of possession for AURA is still June'14 and that currently internal electric and sanitary fittings work is on. They will start the external plastering after monsoon.
    cheers
    B
    CommentQuote
    Hi Savvy,
    Sorry to say this is a very old AD,and also this forum is hiranandani panvel and not panvel airport,plz update the latest of the stopped construction,and any golis.[/QUOTE

VINCHI.. TRUE...

NOT MUCH UPDATE FROM MY SIDE.
    DONT KNOW WHEN WE WILL GET GOLI'S....:D
    SAVVY_V:)Hi Savvy,
    Sorry to say this is a very old AD,and also this forum is hiranandani panvel and not panvel airport,plz update the latest of the stopped construction,and any golis.[/QUOTE

VINCHI.. TRUE...

NOT MUCH UPDATE FROM MY SIDE.
    DONT KNOW WHEN WE WILL GET GOLI'S....:D
    SAVVY_V:)
    CommentQuote
    Hi Savvy,
    Sorry to say this is a very old AD,and also this forum is hiranandani panvel and not panvel airport,plz update the latest of the stopped construction,and any golis.

It is very much relevant, especially from an investor view point. Also I think they have reached a point of no return (i.e it would cost lots more to not go ahead with Panvel and select some other location)

Once the airport is cleared the builders can complete all the projects with assured profits and we can start reaping the benefits of having a property in an upcoming township.
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea when they are uploading pictures of new Mercedes Benz model ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by malkotia
    Any idea when they are uploading pictures of new Mercedes Benz model ...

is that a chance for vinchi to shine :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by malkotia
    Any idea when they are uploading pictures of new Mercedes Benz model ...

Considering the current scenario don't be shocked if you see some maruti car in the video instead of Mercedes...:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • What about Nano ...and Niranjan opening the door instead of guard
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,
    how about cutting all that comedy and sticking to some serious comments on this thread? all those people who blamed Savvy of posting the useless motivational pics and comments, are not doing any better by stretching this funny dialogue too far... majority of the people who visit this thread expect to read updates / news about HPG project so lets just keep it down to some real facts rather than this imaginary BS.
    cheers,
    B
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by darkhorse
    What rate are you looking at for your flat?

As things stand today with HPG Panvel AND the so called airy fairy dreams about NMIA & MHTL crashed for the time being, paying a penny more than 3000 psqft would be a cardinal sin

I am sure many people in this thread have bought at price much muh higher than that.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prakashn2007
    Hi

I am interested in selling my apartment. Flat on 5 th floor in mellona 1405 sq ft. Let me know
    if any of you r interested

Hi prakashn2007,
    WHEN IS mellona going to be completed,or is it under construction.if u write more updates that would be nice.
    CommentQuote
  • plan to raise infrastructure in Navi Mumbai: Rs 12,822 crore

Rs 12,822-crore plan to develop Navi Mumbai as "global city" - Economic Times

Patience.
    BK
    CommentQuote
    Hi prakashn2007,
    WHEN IS mellona going to be completed,or is it under construction.if u write more updates that would be nice.

I do not understand people are so eager to get possession.
    There is nothing there for now. No chance of a decent rent for the next 5 years. I would be happy if they keep building but I get delayed possession.
    At list I dont hv to start paying for the society charges.

--BK
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bkhote
    I do not understand people are so eager to get possession.
    There is nothing there for now. No chance of a decent rent for the next 5 years. I would be happy if they keep building but I get delayed possession.

Hi bkhote,ALL over here have not bought to rent,they would like to live here,if everyone thinks like u ,then there wont be anything for more decades to come.
    oh ah i got u now,u want to tell ur grandchildren that i have a flat at hiranandani panvel,and it is under construction.ha ha.
    Good thinking.plz ur ur friends and family too who r like minded like u,Hiranandani loves people like u ,this is how they get the guts,without fear to do .I do not understand people are so eager to get possession.

Hi bkhote,ALL over here have not bought to rent,they would like to live here,if everyone thinks like u ,then there wont be anything for more decades to come.
    oh ah i got u now,u want to tell ur grandchildren that i have a flat at hiranandani panvel,and it is under construction.ha ha.
    Good thinking.plz ur ur friends and family too who r like minded like u,Hiranandani loves people like u ,this is how they get the guts,without fear to do .
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote

• Its Great news VINCHi...

But Point is now those who have registered their flats in Phase-1 can go ahead for consumer court for delay possession.
    what abt those of phase-2... IN AIR>.....
    no sense....
    savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote