Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1723 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vinchi
    Originally Posted by bkhote
    I do not understand people are so eager to get possession.
    There is nothing there for now. No chance of a decent rent for the next 5 years. I would be happy if they keep building but I get delayed possession.
    At list I dont hv to start paying for the society charges.

Hi bkhote,ALL over here have not bought to rent,they would like to live here,if everyone thinks like u ,then there wont be anything for more decades to come.
    oh ah i got u now,u want to tell ur grandchildren that i have a flat at hiranandani panvel,and it is under construction.ha ha.
    Good thinking.plz ur ur friends and family too who r like minded like u,Hiranandani loves people like u ,this is how they get the guts,without fear to do .

I would say many of us are either investors or readying to live a 'quality' life here in 4-5 years
    from now. If any one have bought with an intent of an immediate (as of june2014) occupation has a poor financial planning in place and has a work of a Long-Long drive to Office/market
    place/Entertainment/Travel cut out for them. If you prove me wrong, I will be even more happy.

>>Hiranandani loves people like u ,this is how they get the guts,without fear to do

No guts. Thats called market research.
    Go find for yourself how many are locals v/s NRI in this development.

--BK

I would say many of us are either investors or readying to live a 'quality' life here in 4-5 years
    from now. If any one have bought with an intent of an immediate (as of june2014) occupation has a poor financial planning in place and has a work of a Long-Long drive to Office/market
    place/Entertainment/Travel cut out for them. If you prove me wrong, I will be even more happy.

>>Hiranandani loves people like u ,this is how they get the guts,without fear to do

No guts. Thats called market research.
    Go find for yourself how many are locals v/s NRI in this development.

--BK
    CommentQuote
  • Bkhote, i can assure you the point you made of leading quality life in this place 4-5 years is also going to be proven wrong.
    CommentQuote
  • You are correct. 4-5 years IS optimistic.
    I was just being nice to "Vinchi" ;-)

--BK
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bkhote
    You are correct. 4-5 years IS optimistic.

Hi bkhote,we r not talking about possession,here or livable or non livable,that is for a person to decide,personally.

the argument here is it is hiranandani/hirco to give us the product on time,not take money and sit,till today no one knows when they r going to give the final product to us whether phase 1 or phase 2.and we should all get together to make our point strong against the builder,for his or her delay.and I also think we all should be compensated for the delay.thanks.You are correct. 4-5 years IS optimistic.

Hi bkhote,we r not talking about possession,here or livable or non livable,that is for a person to decide,personally.

the argument here is it is hiranandani/hirco to give us the product on time,not take money and sit,till today no one knows when they r going to give the final product to us whether phase 1 or phase 2.and we should all get together to make our point strong against the builder,for his or her delay.and I also think we all should be compensated for the delay.thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinchi
    Originally Posted by bkhote
    You are correct. 4-5 years IS optimistic.

the argument here is it is hiranandani/hirco to give us the product on time,not take money and sit,till today no one knows when they r going to give the final product to us whether phase 1 or phase 2.and we should all get together to make our point strong against the builder,for his or her delay.and I also think we all should be compensated for the delay.thanks.

Vinchi,
    I understand your concern.
    We should get our property on time as they promised.
    If some one wants to live there is their own choice.. fine with that too.

From my personal perspective, I was thinking on the lines that since
    there are no infra-structure (no fault of Hirco) to support a quality life and
    there is no possibility of a rental income for the next few years, I am
    ok with 1 -2 year delay (not 2 - 3 yr delay .. that's when I will panic).
    Because the problem is, once u take possession, its your baby. we have
    to form a society and start paying monthly charges of few thousand Rs.

BTW, here are some article to cheer for whats it worth.
    CIDCO to lay new water pipeline for Navi Mumbai airport - The Times of India

Prithviraj Chavan to take up Navi Mumbai airport project with Montek Singh Ahluwalia - The Times of India

--Bk

--Bk
    CommentQuote
  • guys the airport is still getting delayed...... recently CM said that even he cant give timline for startng work.... and even after starting work, it takes atleast 7 years for airport to start..... ++ there is still confusing if it will be cargo airport or not.

also there is no reason y the rates should rise post airport. we are not going to travel by planes to our work rite?
    CommentQuote
  • Not sure why people dont understand why the airport is crucial for the rates to rise! agreed no one needs planes to work and live but with airports you need ground staff to work, hotels nearby and for hotels again more staff and for staff to get to work more roads and trains and houses near by to live and with a sizeable population developers will come in to build malls and other entertainment avenues which means more staff and their kids will need schools and colleges which means more employees and so it goes :)

of course all these things can happen without airport but it will take 20-40 years instead of 10 years once the the airport comes up.

Originally Posted by mithilnachan
    guys the airport is still getting delayed...... recently CM said that even he cant give timline for startng work.... and even after starting work, it takes atleast 7 years for airport to start..... ++ there is still confusing if it will be cargo airport or not.

also there is no reason y the rates should rise post airport. we are not going to travel by planes to our work rite?
    CommentQuote
  • i recently heard they were searhing for alternate location for airport :-P

with the current state of Indian Politics i dont see anything haapening atleast for 10 years........ and who knows what the scenario will be after 25 years or so......

also lot of confusion if it is a cargo airport or passanger.....................
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rodee13
    Not sure why people dont understand why the airport is crucial for the rates to rise! agreed no one needs planes to work and live but with airports you need ground staff to work, hotels nearby and for hotels again more staff and for staff to get to work more roads and trains and houses near by to live and with a sizeable population developers will come in to build malls and other entertainment avenues which means more staff and their kids will need schools and colleges which means more employees and so it goes :)

of course all these things can happen without airport but it will take 20-40 years instead of 10 years once the the airport comes up.

Yes it is all about infrastructure and job generation and once airport is there in the area these two things automatically develop.. This is true for our country unlike other countries where even a small village has basic infrastructure and people want to stay away from noisy airports ..
    CommentQuote
  • yes you dont want to be staying too close to the airport or directly under the flight path, HPG location is neither too close nor would possibly be under any flight path cause of the nearby mountains.

On a different note, I have noticed the HIRCO stock which is listed here in London AIM is slowly inching up and is now at 32p from around 28-30p with healthy volumes. Mabe speculative maybe something positive happening who knows!

Originally Posted by malkotia
    Yes it is all about infrastructure and job generation and once airport is there in the area these two things automatically develop.. This is true for our country unlike other countries where even a small village has basic infrastructure and people want to stay away from noisy airports ..
    CommentQuote
  • Came across this Youtube video - HIRCO Palace Gardens Panvel Latest Update - www.livenri.com - YouTube

Even though it was uploaded in October 2012, it gives a better insight to the construction update than those fancy videos from HIRCO.

Enjoy!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Following is the response to my email query from Lopamudra Gupta (HIRCO)

Dear Sir,

Your present Relationship manager is Ms Sapna Jham, she will advise and guide you on your queries and I have marked her on this mail.

However I may add briefly that,
    Presently for the first eleven towers in phase 1 The structural work till 30 slabs is almost complete and we are just finishing the terrace work.

With regards Venus we are yet to get the schedule of construction, once received we will keep you informed.

Enjoy!!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi p,
    I do know whether to believe them or not,it is simple they could just upload the construction as giving explanation one on one basis.
    My RM has left miss shunezi and most of the previous rm have left too,as i got in touch with hirco they r still giving a ghoose chase to all of us,when asked about the start of phase 2.
    Also agree with the above comments with malkotia.
    CommentQuote
  • Helping me invest

Dear Satianiji,
    Can you please give me cell and email id of your RM and HEAD RM, as I would like to make enquiry and make a booking

regards
    Sunil

Originally Posted by p_satiani
    Following is the response to my email query from Lopamudra Gupta (HIRCO)

Dear S
    Your present Relationship manager is Ms Sapna Jham, she will advise and guide you on your queries and I have marked her on this mail.

However I may add briefly that,
    Presently for the first eleven towers in phase 1 The structural work till 30 slabs is almost complete and we are just finishing the terrace work.

With regards Venus we are yet to get the schedule of construction, once received we will keep you informed.

Enjoy!!
    CommentQuote
  • Navi Mumbai airport might be unviable, fears Cidco
    Cautions that project may have to be wound up or shifted elsewhere
    Officials from the City and Industrial Development Corporation (Cidco) today expressed fears that the proposed international airport at Navi Mumbai could become unviable due to cost escalation, following prolonged delays.

"Increase in project cost is a matter of serious concern and further delays may lead to winding up of the project and transferring it to Chakan in Pune district or elsewhere in Maharashtra," a Cidco official, who did not want to be identified, told
    Business Standard.

Navi Mumbai airport might be unviable, fears Cidco | Business Standard
    CommentQuote