Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 11 2017
1825 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Originally posted by Chrisindia View Post
    am intouch with IB fellow also but his rates (with no floor rise say upto 10th ) are more or less same as HPG for 1700 sq ft 3 BHK flats. Can u offer little bit advise considering location, future prospects, brand value etc. Your advise and guidence will be most valuable.

STUDY THE IB TREAD ....YOU WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND ON IB....WATCH OUT
    Both IB and HICRO have their drawbacks .. IB the construction quality seems average but location people say is better whereas HICRO if the construction is good it is far flung and not in a good location .. all in all I personally find whole of Panvel over hyped and just standing on stories about airport and flyovers which god alone knows when it will happen ...

Comment

Originally posted by malkotia View Post
      Anyone can please suggest the payment milestones that HIRCO uses ..for example if I get Plinth completion milestone in Dec-13 approximately how will remaining milestones be spaced ...
      If you take a look at Phase I they followed 20-20-55-5 Payment Scheme. This scheme is applicable to all the buildings in Phase II as well except Flora.

20% - Earnest
      20% - Plinth
      55% - Slabs
      5% - Possession

At completion of plinth you will have to pay 20% of your Sales consideration, you can refer your PAL for the the Sales Consideration, after that every 21 days you will receive demand notices for Slabs....of course this is subject to construction.

After your slab payments are complete(55% of Sales Consideration) remaining 5% will be payable at the time of Possession apart from this 5% you will also have to pay the Other charges like Township, Maintenance, MSEB etc again at the time of Possession.

The above is applicable only for Construction linked payment scheme.

Let me know if this answers your query.
      Last edited March 2 2013, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by realebuyer View Post
        If you take a look at Phase I they followed 20-20-55-5 Payment Scheme. This scheme is applicable to all the buildings in Phase II as well except Flora.

20% - Earnest
        20% - Plinth
        55% - Slabs
        5% - Possession

At completion of plinth you will have to pay 20% of your Sales consideration, you can refer your PAL for the the Sales Consideration, after that every 21 days you will receive demand notices for Slabs....of course this is subject to construction.

After your slab payments are complete(55% of Sales Consideration) remaining 5% will be payable at the time of Possession apart from this 5% you will also have to pay the Other charges like Township, Maintenance, MSEB etc again at the time of Possession.

The above is applicable only for Construction linked payment scheme.

Let me know if this answers your query.
        Thanks very much realebuyer

Comment

Originally posted by gaurang View Post
          Both IB and HICRO have their drawbacks .. IB the construction quality seems average but location people say is better whereas HICRO if the construction is good it is far flung and not in a good location .. all in all I personally find whole of Panvel over hyped and just standing on stories about airport and flyovers which god alone knows when it will happen ...
          completely agree with you.....Panvel at this point is more of a hype...Most of the Big developers have already started looking at other options...as i said earlier both DLF and Ackruti are out of Panvel their landbank was more that that of HIRCO, Indiabulls and Marathon.

There was no mention of any of the infra projects due in panvel in the recent Budget....i doubt whether these so called projects will ever take off.

Anyways let's hope for the best....

Comment

Originally posted by realebuyer View Post
            completely agree with you.....Panvel at this point is more of a hype...Most of the Big developers have already started looking at other options...as i said earlier both DLF and Ackruti are out of Panvel their landbank was more that that of HIRCO, Indiabulls and Marathon.

There was no mention of any of the infra projects due in panvel in the recent Budget....i doubt whether these so called projects will ever take off.

Anyways let's hope for the best....
            We have already put money on Hype ..so let's hope for best.. May be people living in and around Mumbai can comment if there is some material action on the ground

Comment

Originally posted by malkotia View Post
              We have already put money on Hype ..so let's hope for best.. May be people living in and around Mumbai can comment if there is some material action on the ground
              Bottom line Selene is gonna be ready 2018-2019' greenery will be there , my idea is to live in Mumbai and not live in mumbai...wanted a gated development ...comparing rates else where in mumbai...hirco is cheap ...if I pay cash and hold it for a decade...I will not go wrong...it will pay me back triple than bank deposit...and offcourse I cannot buy an 2200 sq aprtment anywhere in mumbai suburb for 1.5 cr...minimum at today's rate which is 3 cr...so happy with this investment...1 st phase will be completed in 2014-2015... I am sure a lot of nri.. And people who have properties in bandra etc would sell and retire in Panvel. Kind of places...I am sure it's worth the bet....and investment...I am not considering the airport or any bridge...I am sure there would be like minded people like me...after all we are 1.2 billion population and growing expotionally......!!!!!!days are gone for flipping properties in India and making money...if any the risk are high
              Last edited March 3 2013, 02:26 AM.

Comment

Chrisindia ...I also invested exactly for the same reason as you. Because I did not want to buy a small flat and also did not have big cash to shell. I think that way HIRCO suits best as meets all the requirement also there is high possibility that the new development will happen along Mumbai/Pune expressway irrespective of wheather airport comes up or not. But if airport comes it is going to accelerate the pace ..

Comment

Hi Savvy,
                  you did not reply what can we negotiate with hirco or RM.

Comment

hI All,
                    I was told by my RM Shunezi murumkar that construction will start by june 2013 before, recently spoke to her says not sure when but will inform me 2 or 3 months prior to plinth being completed.
                    so basically launch a bldg take 20% from all (4 flats in one floor x31 floors) keep them hanging, then apply for permission (BMC).
                    Some of our friends feel delaying the project is good.I feel its competely absurd,As the construction comes up faster, the more faster the project value goes higher .Then the govt is forced to take action on infra,as people start living.as we say in this forum that selene or venus,orion etc ,the construction will start in dec 2013,i am sure 100% its only a guess work,if i am wrong pls correct me and also scan the docs from Hirco that construction will start in dec2013.

Comment

What abt the two 15 storey buildings which were due for Possession in April'13....any info on that or even that is delayed?

Is there any clarity on the status of their SEZ as both Phase I and Phase II are on SEZ land.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X