Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1723 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • thanks for the update vinchi .. we clearly can see some phase 2 work on google satellite, like before ..

Since they do not let us go on site, we'll have to take them on their word for now ...
    Looks like they could still be on track for a June '14 Phase 1 possession after which it should be a lot easier to keep track of overall progress ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikas123
    thanks for the update vinchi .. we clearly can see some phase 2 work on google satellite, like before ..

Since they do not let us go on site, we'll have to take them on their word for now ...
    Looks like they could still be on track for a June '14 Phase 1 possession after which it should be a lot easier to keep track of overall progress ..

Hi Vikas,
    I visited in few months back.
    U can visit Pjhase-1, no issue.
    Phase-2 is Barron Land, hence i don't think there is any point in going & visiting that land area.
    Also Phase-2 location is changed recently & I am aware that in Phase-2 has come very closer to PALACE CLUB.
    Also location of Phase-2 will itself makes very value for money as its close to CLUB,and away from the busy side road, so no NOISE POLLUTION.
    BTW. Have u asked them any excavation process for PHASE_2 is on or not.?
    when is expected?
    When the PLINTH DEMAND NOTE is expected>?

If so plz feedback me.;) So kind of u.

SEE GOOGLE SITE:
    http://wikimapia.org/#lang=en⪫=18.913493&lon=73.197463&z=16&m=b

Just to quote here few lines;{WHICH I HAVE TAKEN FROM NET,^ HOPE U LIKE THOSE..}

Values Based Planning

Your Values, are the Foundation of Your Living Legacy!

Knowing your values and acting in accordance with them provides focus and direction in your planning and your life.
    Identifying and then living your values can make a huge difference to your life and those of succeeding generations, including:
    • A strong sense of identity for you and your family
    • Focus and direction for financial success
    • Maintaining good health
    • Keeping the family together and assets within the bloodline
    • Helping others who are less fortunate, and giving back to society
    • Supporting the arts or scientific research
    • Achieving a life of purpose, that is balanced and inline with your values.

It is not the number of values that is important, but the strength of their meaning for you. That is why we talk about u & your dominant values. Those values that, like your DNA, make you unique!
    It makes it easy to discover your unique values with the process, which allows you to communicate them to those who are important to you, and to structure a Legacy Action Plan to put your values into action.

SO PLAN & MOVE FORWARD.......
    savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote
  • too philosophical for me ...can't make anything out of this .. sorry ..
    CommentQuote
  • arre still on page 142, everyone busy ...no more fights happening!
    savvy trying his best to fill up the pages and move forward :)

any news on the airport post PM approval etc.
    CommentQuote
  • My RM responded that phase I posession end of 2014. It seems terrace work is about to complete.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mefrommumbai
    My RM responded that phase I posession end of 2014. It seems terrace work is about to complete.

Good ..was it in an email ..or over phone
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by malkotia
    Good ..was it in an email ..or over phone

Received an email last week. My RM is Lopamudra.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rodee13
    arre still on page 142, everyone busy ...no more fights happening!
    savvy trying his best to fill up the pages and move forward :)

any news on the airport post PM approval etc.

Too sarcastic...
    Anyways, Welcome ur comments.
    Facts are BTW, for PHASE-2 if any one has any concrete e-mail?
    approval. & correct info, can upload.
    By My knowlege someone said DEC 2013...
    I think It can strcth up to MARCH 2014 too..
    Anyone has call on this.
    MALKOTIA/VINCHI/BHUSHAN.. whats ur take.

savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote
  • From the recent HIRCO Half Yearly Report -

Completion of both the Chennai and Panvel projects remains at least a decade away. Our advisers, CBRE, have carried out further site visits, and although confirming their valuation at 30th September 2012, stating that market conditions have broadly remained similar to their previous assessment, did report that progress on the developments appeared somewhat subdued with only moderate progress over the last 6 months.

Whilst the information flow on the projects remains unsatisfactory and we have no real clarity over who is really in control of the projects, what does seem clear is that completion of these projects will need substantial further investment of both equity and longer term debt.

Given these issues of transparency and reporting, and the evident urgent need for further capital investment, we have continued to put in a lot of effort into trying to negotiate an exit from these investments, whilst pursuing all legal remedies open to us.
    CommentQuote
  • If such giants have decided to pull out of prestigious projects like the one at Rasayani... I am certainly unsure about development in the surrounding areas. Thankfully with Rasayani coming under CIDCO (as per NAINA) we have some infrastructural improvements to look forward to.
    CommentQuote
  • savvy sorry it wasnt meant to sound sarcastic if it turned out that way!
    always good to see updates from members :)

regarding the report, I think a decade would be right for the whole plan to materialize i.e phase 1, phase 2, future phases (they have land earmarked for it), commercial office space...schools ..shops etc

they would complete phase 1 and then try to get more customers for the other phases slowly. If the airport work does start then it could all happen much faster than a decade.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey guys,
    I'm planning to visit the site last week of August .. Any1 interested in teaming up ?
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea if any bank has approved phase-2 yet? I mean are they financing phase-2 buildings? ..although this question will be valid only when plinth comes-up ..

When are they uploading construction update video on their website ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by malkotia
    For Selene, following are the responses from HIRCO so far:
    PAL
    Construction/allotment/Sale/lease of the said flat is subject to approvals from various statutory autohrities including the Municpal and other local authorities. We also wish to inform you that the plans for above said building are being submitted to government authorities for their approval. Kindly note that till such time that the formal sanction is obtained from the government authorities for building all the amount paid by you shall be treated as interest free deposit with us.
    The strange part is that they will not pay any interest in case they need to return the money for any reasons, whereas the buyer has to pay 21% interest in case of default. Normally builder pays interest as well which is same as interest paid by buyer
    29-May-12
    We don’t have exact schedule, It may start end of this year or starting of next year. (Means Dec-12 or Jan-13)
    01-Sep-12
    The work is expected to tentatively start 4-5 months and will let you know as soon as we start the construction. (Means Jan-13/Feb-13)
    09-Nov-12
    Instead of writing on email, the RM prefered tell over phone, The phone call was just generic, nothing specific, no committment
    05-Feb-13
    Initially no response to email, sent two reminders and threatened to escalate, then RM asked me for a suitable time for a call, I insisted in him responding in email. Following was the response (07-Feb-13)
    Construction for Selene will begin approximately in 8 months to a year’s time and will keep you updated once we start the construction for the same also RM was bit annoyed and he said I was told at the time of booking that it will take 1-1.5 years to start the work. Also he forgot that I was told 4-5 months in Sep-12 by a different person.
    25-Feb-13
    About approval status for Selene
    The approvals for “Selene”will be obtained within a period of approximately 4-6 months
    So my guess is at the moment they do not know what they are saying ..looks like "Kal kab aayega.." everytime they will say 4-6 months.
    Now someone might ask why I am following this with them so much. Simple reason is I have to plan my funds and if they tell me in advance then I can plan accordingly and divert my funds somewhere else in the interim, I don't think they are bothered about it. Also if there is a change in plan they should keep the customers informed, the customers should not be chasing them for status. Because of their lack of communication I lost few opportunities for investment as I was expecting a demand from them in Dec-12/Jan-13 as per what they told me in Sep-12.

MALKOTIA, PLZ REFER YOUR QUOTE AS ABOVE.
    NOW already we r delayed for 18 mths.
    So whats next plan.?
    What do u think , Jan 2014 will be PLINTH for phase-2?
    Ya MY E_MAIL CORRESPONDENCE:
    REGISTRATION OF FLAT NOT POSSIBLE UNLESS PLINTH & APPROVAL COMES TILL PLINTH

WHERE ALL PEOPLE HAVE DISAPPEARED, CRIS/VINCHI/REAL. BHUSHAN.....

Regards,
    Savvy_:)
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote