Last updated: July 11 2017
1825 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

[QUOTE=realebuyer;756684]
    Originally posted by savvy_v View Post

Well did u speak to your RM about the Cancellation Clause?
    Real.....
    I will be talking to them EYE to EYE next month.
    lets see.
    savvy_v

Comment

Originally posted by realebuyer View Post
      "I have booked 2 apartments in a building called longleat, but till now there is no reponse from them no approval is there. if we cancel they are deducting 17.5 % they dont reply to mails relationship manager keeps changing i tried reaching the head tv rao he not picking 2nd call and non responsive to mails. his id is tvrao@hirco.com. atleast you get reply we are treated like beggars"

HIRCO - Hiranandani Palace Garden Chennai - Taken money and HIRCO does no tprovide any details on building start or possible handover dates., Page 2
      Realbuyer-> is longlet in Panvel or Chennai. Friends these are they type of things that I was trying to raise earllier but few members were to sceptic that I am a pessimist or brining negativity to the group and were not ready to believe that HIRCO can do anything wrong. Let us be clear that these builders and no saint, whatever big name tag that they might carry. I have seen people struggling with big names like DLF and Jaypee. In fact buyers in Jaypee Noida are so much frustrated that they are meeting Jaypee officials in thier office (close to 100 people) today to takeup their concerns. DLF was recently slapped by CCI for one sided conditions in the agreement. And the key to resolving issues with builders is going in a group, they are very good in dealing (or not dealing ) with individuals, but once you go in group they fear a dent to their brand name and also the possibility that it will catch eyes of media and then come to negotiating table. Clauses likes this are totally non-acceptable and we should get these deleted, if required we can make a Yahoo or facebook group and then plan for a meeting with HIRCO. Comments welcome
      Last edited February 7 2016, 01:24 AM. Reason: correction

Comment

Longleat is part of Phase II Chennai.......Chennai market is dominated by end buyers that is the reason you can see so many frustrated buyers....

Have a look at this link:Competition Commission of India - Order_of_Commission

Geogi Kuruvilla, Chennai & Ors. vs M/s Hirco Developments Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai & Ors.

Comment

Originally posted by realebuyer View Post
          Longleat is part of Phase II Chennai.......Chennai market is dominated by end buyers that is the reason you can see so many frustrated buyers....

Have a look at this link:Competition Commission of India - Order_of_Commission

Geogi Kuruvilla, Chennai & Ors. vs M/s Hirco Developments Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai & Ors.
          Somehow I see same fate for phase-2 buildings in Panvel. That may be their strategy to take money from the buyer without any committments and use that money to complete their ongoing work. They are non-committal on any dates for Selene in Panvel and the dates are very vague, I wrote the details of discrepancies in the dates mentioned by them so far in my earlier email. Also it is interesting that you wrote about frequent change in RM. This again seems to be their strategy when you start bugging one RM , they will change RM and then you have to again start from the scratch. My RM was changed recently as I started bugging them about Selene. Are we getting into a mess ????? or have we got into a mess???

Comment

Btw by calling this place in Panvel, we are misguiding all members reading the thread. The location in thread name should be changed to Rasayani.

Comment

It should be Palace Garden, Bhokarpada

Comment

[QUOTE=malkotia;757492]

AGREE WITH U.DOnt know why they are delaying, any particular reason?
                By end of day, All realators are same, subject to condition's..

PHP Code:
                Are we getting into a mess ????? or  have we got into a mess??? 
                Dont u think we have known facts of this before having put our 20 % . We ourselves have accepted & put money with due understanding, Why, how we can blame.?
                Wait & watch policy can help? except for end users, they might be in hurry, but I feel, we shud be much positive, at least Phase one is over.

Savvy_v
                Last edited March 9 2013, 10:51 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=savvy_v;758109]
                  Originally posted by malkotia View Post

AGREE WITH U.DOnt know why they are delaying, any particular reason?
                  By end of day, All realators are same, subject to condition's..

PHP Code:
                  Are we getting into a mess ????? or  have we got into a mess??? 
                  Dont u think we have known facts of this before having put our 20 % . We ourselves have accepted & put money with due understanding, Why, how we can blame.?
                  Wait & watch policy can help? except for end users, they might be in hurry, but I feel, we shud be much positive, at least Phase one is over.

Savvy_v
                  At the time of booking (Jan-12) they told construction will start in 1 to 1.5 years, i din't have any problem with same, As I wrote in my earlier posts, they have been giving different dates at different times. Now they changed my RM and new RM says the plan for Selene is not finalised yet (meaning they do not have any dates in mind).

I am not too worried about the delay but they should give some firm answer. Personally I have missed few opportunities due to this. I lined up my funds as was expecting a demand in Jan-13 as told by them in Sep-12, but now there is no firm dates. I liked few investments in between but did not make investment as had parked money for this. Now if I invest this money and they come with a demand in six month's I will be in soup. Builder cannot take buyer for granted, so if there is a change in their plan, what is harm in sending an email communication. Also there is some trend adn similarity in their modus operandi..In Chennai they delivered couple of builinds in 2010 as well and made handover of those buildings a big affair by calling celebrities etc ...Now they are not responding to they people whose buildings aare still pending (you can see this from Realbuyer's post as well. Also there is a trend that if a particular customer follows-up with them deligently forst they try to avoid and if that doesn't work they change the RM so that whatever committment (Read goli) were given by earlier RM are null and void....So in a nutshell I am not bothered too much about delay but am worried about uncertainty and lack of clarity ...more you keep your money with builder ...more risk you are in. As per contract they will only return principal not interest ....?? also on top of this 17.5% cancellation charges ..that is totally one sided..although we signed on the dotted lines ,,still it can be challenged with CCI.

That is my two cent..but I know you are much more invester (and probably much more richer) than me ...

Comment

Originally posted by savvy_v View Post
                    we shud be much positive, at least Phase one is over.
                    Dear Savvy,
                    sorry to disappoint you but the truth is phase#1 is not over yet. Possession of phase#1 is expected in second half of 2014.
                    cheers,
                    B

Comment

Hi Savvy,
                      u look very positive,as always,good to know,also u do not mind the delay,as u know hirco is selling at rs 5000 per sq ft+ 50 high rise, if u have a good offer + all the positives,u can give me a same positive offer for my flat. thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X