Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1723 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :

• So we can expect another pre launch building "Chora (Chori)" to raise money for this or this is the reason they have started marking phase-2 buildings to pay money to Tata Capital ...

One quick question ...what time does bank has to approve the project..I guess before they demand for completion of plinth ..(Any comments ...)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi! I'm new to this forum and really confused after reading thru the discussions in this thread. Am planning to invest in HIRCO's panvel project and would need the suggesions from members on the points which are important for me to consider before buying flat in Phase-I. Is it worth investment at this point of time. Please reply with your opinion. Is the project really lucrative the way it is presented. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shrikantmaha
    Hi! I'm new to this forum and really confused after reading thru the discussions in this thread. Am planning to invest in HIRCO's panvel project and would need the suggesions from members on the points which are important for me to consider before buying flat in Phase-I. Is it worth investment at this point of time. Please reply with your opinion. Is the project really lucrative the way it is presented. Thanks

Looks SHRI.

I have few comments here.
    1] See ur balance sheet,see ur requirement.
    2] DON'T Blindly see forum & forum view.PROPER SELF EVALUATION & SELF STUDY IS THE KEY OF SUCCESS FOR ANY INVESTMENT.
    3] If u feel u can lock ur money for 6-8 years. Take Loan,and do .
    4] Never keep & give false promises,and listen to false promises given eitehr by HPG or forum friends.
    5] If u are an NRI, its best to invest {seems 80 % of HPG group are NRS's}.
    6] Last but not least. NEVER OVERSTRICT/OVERSTRETCH of self.if cant lock ur money,or hold on...
    of course.
    I mean CASH is KING On road....
    Any Investments is to be judged by SELF & Not by viewing & seeing other views.
    If u gain u will praise urself. If u loose u will BLAME others...,as People used to BLAME me for hyping this PROJECT...and I LEAST BOTHER FOR THEM,as PRIME INVESTOR in this project......
    savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote
    Hi! I'm new to this forum and really confused after reading thru the discussions in this thread. Am planning to invest in HIRCO's panvel project and would need the suggesions from members on the points which are important for me to consider before buying flat in Phase-I. Is it worth investment at this point of time. Please reply with your opinion. Is the project really lucrative the way it is presented. Thanks

My 2 cents ...do not waste your hard earned money here ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by savvy_v
    Looks SHRI.

I have few comments here.
    1] See ur balance sheet,see ur requirement.
    2] DON'T Blindly see forum & forum view.PROPER SELF EVALUATION & SELF STUDY IS THE KEY OF SUCCESS FOR ANY INVESTMENT.
    3] If u feel u can lock ur money for 6-8 years. Take Loan,and do .
    4] Never keep & give false promises,and listen to false promises given eitehr by HPG or forum friends.
    5] If u are an NRI, its best to invest {seems 80 % of HPG group are NRS's}.
    6] Last but not least. NEVER OVERSTRICT/OVERSTRETCH of self.if cant lock ur money,or hold on...
    of course.
    I mean CASH is KING On road....
    Any Investments is to be judged by SELF & Not by viewing & seeing other views.
    If u gain u will praise urself. If u loose u will BLAME others...,as People used to BLAME me for hyping this PROJECT...and I LEAST BOTHER FOR THEM,as PRIME INVESTOR in this project......

Savvy,, at the moment are you blaming yourself or not ..just curios ...
    CommentQuote

Hi Shrikantmaha,
    My two cents sorry all my cent,preserve the hair which u have,if u invest then u may have to pull ur own hair out.
    So plz pay 150rs to the barber every month for the haircut.
    I was so proud when I initially bought,i feel ashamed to tell anyone now. good luck
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikas123
    Hey guys,
    I'm planning to visit the site last week of August .. Any1 interested in teaming up ?

Hi Vikas123,
    Sorry I will not able to join u but plz try and get any info whatever u think will be useful to u and all of us too, thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by malkotia
    Any idea if any bank has approved phase-2 yet? I mean are they financing phase-2 buildings? ..although this question will be valid only when plinth comes-up ..

When are they uploading construction update video on their website ..

Hi Malkotia,
    The banks r giving loans,only after the registration is done in our name,for that the plinth should be completed by hirco. on the other side the letter is required by Punjab national bank which u should ask hirco/hiranandani for that so u can forward it to the bank u r taking a loan.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinchi
    Hi Malkotia,
    The banks r giving loans,only after the registration is done in our name,for that the plinth should be completed by hirco. on the other side the letter is required by Punjab national bank which u should ask hirco/hiranandani for that so u can forward it to the bank u r taking a loan.

Thanks Vinchi, from where did you get this information?

So do we have to make payment for Plinth completion from our own funds and then get the apartment registered or Hirco will complete the Plinth, send a note to us and then we can get the apartment registered in our name and get funding from bank for Plinth completion demand ..
    CommentQuote
    Thanks Vinchi, from where did you get this information?

So do we have to make payment for Plinth completion from our own funds and then get the apartment registered or Hirco will complete the Plinth, send a note to us and then we can get the apartment registered in our name and get funding from bank for Plinth completion demand ..

Malkotia.

Here ur answer.
    As I studied this project well in advance, I don't have to bother for my funds... Well articulated .
    Anyways. To guide you further;

When we can/need to do Registration & stamp duty for our flat PHASE-2 Before/after plinth charges? - the Agreement can be registered once the Plinth level is constructed.......;) We cannot register the apartment prior to the construction reaching Plinth Level.{ SO construction has to reach till PLINTH LEVEL.U CANT AVAIL LOAN BEFORE REGISTRATION,as SIMPLE AS THAT}
      Samp duty & reg charges for PHASE-2 in General ,so as to arrange funds. - Stamp duty amount Rs. 376,000/-, Registration Amount Rs. 30,000/- ROUGHLY
      Required documents for this. - The documents you need to carry at the time of Registration would be:

· PAN card (original and a photocopy of each applicant)
      · 2 passport size photographs each.
      · Rs. 5000/- cash (per apartment) for miscellaneous !!!!!!expenses.;) dont know whats miscle on that .· Registration Demand Draft.

Hope this suffice ur answer.
      Savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by savvy_v
    Malkotia.

Here ur answer.
    As I studied this project well in advance, I don't have to bother for my funds... Well articulated .
    Anyways. To guide you further;

When we can/need to do Registration & stamp duty for our flat PHASE-2 Before/after plinth charges? - the Agreement can be registered once the Plinth level is constructed.......;) We cannot register the apartment prior to the construction reaching Plinth Level.{ SO construction has to reach till PLINTH LEVEL.U CANT AVAIL LOAN BEFORE REGISTRATION,as SIMPLE AS THAT}
      Samp duty & reg charges for PHASE-2 in General ,so as to arrange funds. - Stamp duty amount Rs. 376,000/-, Registration Amount Rs. 30,000/- ROUGHLY
      Required documents for this. - The documents you need to carry at the time of Registration would be:
      · PAN card (original and a photocopy of each applicant)
      · 2 passport size photographs each.
      · Rs. 5000/- cash (per apartment) for miscellaneous !!!!!!expenses.;) dont know whats miscle on that .· Registration Demand Draft.

Hope this suffice ur answer.

Thanks Savvy it is very useful information.

My question is: The next demand for payment will be on completion of Plinth and on completion of Plinth only I will be able to register my apartment and apply for loan. Now the main query is will I have sufficient time after demand notice to get all these things done and get the loan disbursed so that the payment for "Plinth Completion" can be done through loan disbursement, or do I have to pay amount towards Plinth Completion from own fund only and subsequent installment can come from loan funding...

My question is: The next demand for payment will be on completion of Plinth and on completion of Plinth only I will be able to register my apartment and apply for loan. Now the main query is will I have sufficient time after demand notice to get all these things done and get the loan disbursed so that the payment for "Plinth Completion" can be done through loan disbursement, or do I have to pay amount towards Plinth Completion from own fund only and subsequent installment can come from loan funding...

CommentQuote

MALKOTIA

I would advise you to c/w RM of your building ; I PRESUME SELENE.... for this.
    But categorically if u ask me;
    my answer wud be.

1] We paid 20 % by now.
    PAYMENT SCHEDULE works as folow;
    Particulars
    Token Amount -
    Earnest Payment -
    On completion of Plinth-
    30 Installments for Slabs-
    On Possession-
    Amenities & Other Charges-
    Total-
    Amount (Rs.)-

So in ur case REVISE ur PAYMENT PLAN.

I suggest;
    PLAN A
    1] Keep funds READY FOR PLINTH....... EXPECTED TIME as I GUESS: MID FEB 2014.
    2] IF U ARE NRI. & have some funds kept as FDR. Then take LOAN on ur fixed deposit.
    3] & repay from where ur working source salary... in installments every month.

PLAN:B
    IF NOT NRI : PLINTH MONEY IS HIGH I guess 14-16 laks.... so suddenly mobilizing this money is KEY ISSUE.
    GAP BETWEEN PLINTH & INSTALLMENT FOR HIGHER FLOORS WUD BE 2 mths .
    WOULD BE Good for you to REGISTER FLAT/AVAIL LOAN/& Keep paying Installment for rest demand notes......

WHICH PLAN SUFFICE U BEST LOOK IN TO IT.
    Hope this suffice u.

PLEASE NOTE:
    As soon as they start with digging and excavation work for your building only then they will be able to give you the tentative dates for Plinth construction and Slabs.
    THEN they be asking for the payment of 20%, I PRESUME tentatively by the MID FEB March 2014

However, to update you on the slab construction..... each slab will be completed in 15 days and accordingly the demand notes will be raised every 15 days... but the payment tenure for each slab will be 21 days.

They will update you with a month in advance for the same.

FOR SLAB INSTALLMENTS;

With regards to the payments of demand note., for e.g. if the demand note is called on 01/Jan/2014, the no. of days for the payment of that particular slab will be 21/Jan/2014.
    But the next demand note will be sent on 15/Jan/2014 and the no. of days for the payment of that particular slab will be 21 days and so on.
    So u can order your bank to desburse loan as needed ...

Hope this clarifies your concerns.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinchi
    Hi Shrikantmaha,
    My two cents sorry all my cent,preserve the hair which u have,if u invest then u may have to pull ur own hair out.
    So plz pay 150rs to the barber every month for the haircut.
    I was so proud when I initially bought,i feel ashamed to tell anyone now. good luck

Vinchi you are absolutely right....
    If you read the article that i have shared then better stay away from this project

"The petition claims that Hiranandani Palace Gardens is under financial stress and is unable to meet creditor's liabilities."
    "It alleges further that the company has misrepresented facts while availing the term loan."

If these guys can produce false info to Tata Capital then i don't see any point in believing on info provided by their customer care...whatever points that i raised have been proved right:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realebuyer
    If you read the article that i have shared then better stay away from this project

"The petition claims that Hiranandani Palace Gardens is under financial stress and is unable to meet creditor's liabilities."
    "It alleges further that the company has misrepresented facts while availing the term loan."

If these guys can produce false info to Tata Capital then i don't see any point in believing on info provided by their customer care...whatever points that i raised have been proved right:)

REAL
    Also its says;

"
    Niranjan Hiranandani, the former chairman of Hirco, in his response to ET's query, said he has not been connected with Hiranandani Palace Gardens since his resignation from Hirco.

& Also it says...

Hiranandani added that he has in fact made an offer to buy out the project companies and the lenders. This offer is under consideration by the board of Hirco Group, he added. Hiranandani, however, declined to comment on his current holding in the company promoted by Hiranandani Group. "Hiranandani Palace Gardens has been in touch with Tata Capital Financial Services for amicably settling the part default of loan, and this will be settled soon," said a spokesperson of Hiranandani Palace Gardens.

FYI.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realebuyer

Agree 100% ..we ourselves are suffering and do not want others to suffer
    CommentQuote