Dear friends,

Hiranandani Panvel will be launching by next week at the rate of Rs 3600 psf on builtup area.

I was reading through the new housing bill legislature passed by and was signed by Hon. VILASRAO DESHMUKH (Chief Minister) dated 23 July 2007, that builder have to sell the property on carpet area rate and not on builtup or super built up.

For those who are intrested in buying an apartment/villas/penthouse in Hiranandani panvel project please insist the builder to book on carpet area.

Here are the official link for Housing bill legislature:
http://www.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/HPeng.pdf

Also see the very intresting article in Indian express about the (the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, 1963,)
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ol...ilt-up/366208/

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards

This mail is just to educate investors and the individual buyers about the new option.

Regards
Read more
1723 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by savvy_v
    Yeh, Shri....
    Dont be so sarcastic.....
    I Gonna, aim 2020.. for project of PHASE-2 to finish... But I agree with u that By Jan 2013 wil be crucial year for INC-UPA..... to evaluate their stregy,and formulate the anotehr 2 decades plan.
    May be by 2031, NMIA,will be ready by that time completely......
    BTW. Some one have any update on Phase-2 escavation .. Its Raining in MAH-PANVEL.. so probably after monsoon ,the project will be in fulls wing.....lets hope VINCHI.....

Savvy_v:)

Jan 2013 will be crucial year for UPA government ...because they are travelling faster that the speed of light so they can go in past ...:):):)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by malkotia
    Jan 2013 will be crucial year for UPA government ...because they are travelling faster that the speed of light so they can go in past ...:):):)

When will this picture of New Mumbai airport change

CommentQuote
  • so .. the public face of HIRCO has moved on to a new job ..

Essar Steel India appoints Firdose Vandrevala as new executive vice chairman - The Economic Times

Worth asking our RM's if we have a new person in his place ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikas123
    so .. the public face of HIRCO has moved on to a new job ..

Essar Steel India appoints Firdose Vandrevala as new executive vice chairman - The Economic Times

Worth asking our RM's if we have a new person in his place ..

not sure who is in-charge of this company ...
    CommentQuote
  • its been pretty well documented that Priya, Niranjan's daughter has been in charge. Firdose Vandrevala is the uncle of Priya's husband Cyrus.

Background reading - Twists and turns in a family dispute - Livemint .

Looks like there has been some progress with the arbitration proceedings - Karanjawala & Co. pulls off first LCIA arbitration in India; Resolve Hiranandani
    CommentQuote
    its been pretty well documented that Priya, Niranjan's daughter has been in charge. Firdose Vandrevala is the uncle of Priya's husband Cyrus.

Looks like there has been some progress with the arbitration proceedings - Karanjawala & Co. pulls off first LCIA arbitration in India; Resolve Hiranandani

Looks like some settlement of dispute between daughter and father/brothers. However this news item does not give any details only talks for about LCIA then the case itself ...also this might be a deliberate news injected to create some positivity as there is lot of negativity ...let us see what happens next ..
    CommentQuote
    its been pretty well documented that Priya, Niranjan's daughter has been in charge. Firdose Vandrevala is the uncle of Priya's husband Cyrus.

The background reading is really very good and informative .Vikas123 many thanks for sharing...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

I have apartments in Selene and my RM tells me that the Plinth demand will come in end december. Do any of you have a confirmation. As usual they do not put this in a mail, so it is hard to figure out.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prakashn2007
    Hi

I have apartments in Selene and my RM tells me that the Plinth demand will come in end December. Do any of you have a confirmation. As usual they do not put this in a mail, so it is hard to figure out.

Well I Doubt u are new to this forum.
    U Already are aware that They will reply either on phone, or mail.
    Insists some reply by mail.
    BTW, Selene comes in Phase-2. I am unsure whether DEC 2013 will be plinth. My Guess, March 2014.
    savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote
    Well I Doubt u are new to this forum.
    U Already are aware that They will reply either on phone, or mail.
    Insists some reply by mail.
    BTW, Selene comes in Phase-2. I am unsure whether DEC 2013 will be plinth. My Guess, March 2014.
    savvy_v:)

Hi Guys,
    It really depends how urgently they need the money,When they run out of their piggy bank to pay salaries for Rm and the sales stuff + mgmt. They will start construction,as u see phase 1 they have already taken 95% from buyers,so they r not in a rush to complete that.
    Lets have patience so we can get all geather eg-all surronding projects will be complete + airport will be ready + overpass bridge,so hiranandani will give us an option either drive and go to work or fly.
    Cheers guys.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinchi
    Hi Guys,
    It really depends how urgently they need the money,When they run out of their piggy bank to pay salaries for Rm and the sales stuff + mgmt. They will start construction,as u see phase 1 they have already taken 95% from buyers,so they r not in a rush to complete that.
    Lets have patience so we can get all geather eg-all surronding projects will be complete + airport will be ready + overpass bridge,so hiranandani will give us an option either drive and go to work or fly.
    Cheers guys.

Hi Vinchi....
    How are u.
    Appreciate your sense of humor.
    Well. Anyhow, GOK when things will re=regularize, But As u said I am sure 2014 will be bright year for all of us.
    I am positive things will come on way.
    BTW, Phase-1 possession handover started ? I heard from one of my friend.
    For Phase-2 More delay Good for Investors... but not for END USERS.......;)

Take care.
    CommentQuote
    Hi Vinchi....
    BTW, Phase-1 possession handover started ? I heard from one of my friend.
    Take care.

Not sure about this.......recently on my way to Pune saw these towers I m afraid did not see much change....are you talking about the two 15 storey buildings?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realebuyer
    Not sure about this.......recently on my way to Pune saw these towers I m afraid did not see much change....are you talking about the two 15 storey buildings?

Thanks Real.
    BTW, How can u see development from ROAD SIDE ON YOUR WAY...
    did u not pip in....
    I wish to...
    Anyways I am Talking about APPOLO,AND ATHENA Flats, Ya they are complete ....near complete..... ;)
    Some one needs to go & hang on.. & feedback.
    Bhushan, REAL, Vinchi, MAL, plz u can do so if u r in Mumbai....
    Attached here NEW Panvel development plan lay out.
    2012 VIDEO,
    HIRCO Palace Gardens Panvel construction update November 2012 - YouTube
    when we expect 2013 VIDEO..?
    Regards,
    Take care
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realebuyer

Real & All HPG Dudes....
    See NEW PLAN.https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=34803

APPOLO, and ATHENA HAVE BEEN COMPLETED.

See MAP PDP.

Regards,
    CommentQuote
    Real & All HPG Dudes....
    See NEW PLAN.https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=34803

APPOLO, and ATHENA HAVE BEEN COMPLETED.

See MAP PDP.

Regards,

i think i have mentioned in my previous post that two 15 storey buildings would be up for possession this year.......but the concern is about the rest of the buildings which are part of phase I and yes you can make out the difference if you travel frequently on expressway....
    CommentQuote