Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Collapse
X
Collapse

Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 11 2017
1825 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

    Hi Friends,
    Firstly i would advice,people not to buy any in hirco,whether in panvel or chennai.pls guys buy talking positive do not lure others into this mess,as we all r.positive thinking is good,so think positive and be happy,to ur sellf.
    we all know our money is stuck at present,so pls do not misguide others.
    The hircos are also planning in two other cities by Diwali to launch new projects,and i think we should keep our other INDIAN Brothers n Sisters away.
    The hircos are trying to grab as much money as possible,the brokers are also trying to misguide to make a quick buck.
    The office in USA has been sold to LIVE NRI .THE other company which sells hirco in UK is UNESTA again giving false information.and when they r caught the too change the RM (RELATION Manager).SO plz beware of these crooks.
    In one line we r Fooled so let us as good INDIAN Citizens not fool Others.

    Comment


    • Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

      Btw for those planning to purchase, you can even construct a good quality bungalow nearby with less money and more area.

      Comment


      • Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

        Investment in flora

        I have a little information to share with group people.

        Yesterday I talked to some gentleman in HIRCO, they indeed confirmed that site activities have been reduced to minimum. They cited too much intervention from HIRCO PLC reason for this. Investor of HIRCO PLC are continuously asking for dividends etc on their investments and there is conflict between two parties regarding this.( HIRCO PLC investors vs hiraanandani ppl). It seems recent stoppage of work is part of this conflict.( It may happen that Hiranandani ppl may take complete charge of project in their hand by paying the investors of PLC, subject to future earning visibility of project.)

        In view of above i request senior members ( Mr savvy etc.) to give their advice weather to go ahead for investment in flora or not at @5000 + 50.
        ( My expectations of return are @8 - 10 percent)
        P.S. In india bulls they are asking for @4800 for phase -2 buildings.

        Thanking you I remain.

        Comment


        • Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

          Originally posted by seekigurview View Post
          I have a little information to share with group people.

          Yesterday I talked to some gentleman in HIRCO, they indeed confirmed that site activities have been reduced to minimum. They cited too much intervention from HIRCO PLC reason for this. Investor of HIRCO PLC are continuously asking for dividends etc on their investments and there is conflict between two parties regarding this.( HIRCO PLC investors vs hiraanandani ppl). It seems recent stoppage of work is part of this conflict.( It may happen that Hiranandani ppl may take complete charge of project in their hand by paying the investors of PLC, subject to future earning visibility of project.)

          In view of above i request senior members ( Mr savvy etc.) to give their advice weather to go ahead for investment in flora or not at @5000 + 50.
          ( My expectations of return are @8 - 10 percent)
          P.S. In india bulls they are asking for @4800 for phase -2 buildings.

          Thanking you I remain.
          Don't go for Flora it is overpriced and you will have to pay 30% of the agreement value upfront with no exit clause as there is a penalty of 17.5 % on cancellation before possession.

          There are many other issues surrounding this project.....at the end it is your decision whether you want to go ahead with this or not you have all the fact and figures in front of you.

          Comment


          • Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

            Originally posted by vinchi View Post
            Hi Friends,
            Firstly i would advice,people not to buy any in hirco,whether in panvel or chennai.pls guys buy talking positive do not lure others into this mess,as we all r.positive thinking is good,so think positive and be happy,to ur sellf.
            we all know our money is stuck at present,so pls do not misguide others.
            The hircos are also planning in two other cities by Diwali to launch new projects,and i think we should keep our other INDIAN Brothers n Sisters away.
            The hircos are trying to grab as much money as possible,the brokers are also trying to misguide to make a quick buck.
            The office in USA has been sold to LIVE NRI .THE other company which sells hirco in UK is UNESTA again giving false information.and when they r caught the too change the RM (RELATION Manager).SO plz beware of these crooks.
            In one line we r Fooled so let us as good INDIAN Citizens not fool Others.

            Completely agree with you....and it is good to see that people have started highlighting the negatives of the project which of course exceeds the positives

            Comment


            • Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

              Originally posted by seekigurview View Post
              I have a little information to share with group people.

              Yesterday I talked to some gentleman in HIRCO, they indeed confirmed that site activities have been reduced to minimum. They cited too much intervention from HIRCO PLC reason for this. Investor of HIRCO PLC are continuously asking for dividends etc on their investments and there is conflict between two parties regarding this.( HIRCO PLC investors vs hiraanandani ppl). It seems recent stoppage of work is part of this conflict.( It may happen that Hiranandani ppl may take complete charge of project in their hand by paying the investors of PLC, subject to future earning visibility of project.)

              In view of above i request senior members ( Mr savvy etc.) to give their advice weather to go ahead for investment in flora or not at @5000 + 50.
              ( My expectations of return are @8 - 10 percent)
              P.S. In india bulls they are asking for @4800 for phase -2 buildings.

              Thanking you I remain.
              SEEK

              I don't think people who have invested here will have to bother more on HIRCO, HIRANANDANANI PPL.

              What i know is one should see all pro's & con's before any investment in this project.
              I am sure in a radius of 2-3 km, anotehr 10 years from now things will change .
              Already AMABANI HOSPITAL, is there, + ALL COLONIES around.
              The area will come up, but will require time period.
              PLZ READ MY REPLY THREAD #917

              I don't compare IB with HPG, as IB is worst than HPG ,tehy have all hidden values.

              If u feel ur investment shud return in 2 years I dont think so, but in long runs YES....
              In REAL ESTATE u have to have horizon for 5 years to 10 years .
              at least park money for 10 years if u have access, and u are end user.....
              U SEE UR BALANCE SHEET & PLAN....
              If u are purely INVESTOR,and u have much funds reserved then u can go, but after all u are decider to take ur decision according to ur needs.

              I would suggest not to depend ON FORUM ADVISE only ......
              savvy_v

              Comment


              • Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

                Originally posted by savvy_v View Post
                SEEK

                I don't think people who have invested here will have to bother more on HIRCO, HIRANANDANANI PPL.

                What i know is one should see all pro's & con's before any investment in this project.
                I am sure in a radius of 2-3 km, anotehr 10 years from now things will change .
                Already AMABANI HOSPITAL, is there, + ALL COLONIES around.
                The area will come up, but will require time period.
                PLZ READ MY REPLY THREAD #917

                I don't compare IB with HPG, as IB is worst than HPG ,tehy have all hidden values.

                If u feel ur investment shud return in 2 years I dont think so, but in long runs YES....
                In REAL ESTATE u have to have horizon for 5 years to 10 years .
                at least park money for 10 years if u have access, and u are end user.....
                U SEE UR BALANCE SHEET & PLAN....
                If u are purely INVESTOR,and u have much funds reserved then u can go, but after all u are decider to take ur decision according to ur needs.

                I would suggest not to depend ON FORUM ADVISE only ......
                savvy_v
                Savvy you seemed to be most informed person on hirco. If u have any information on the current situation can you please throw some light

                Comment


                • Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

                  My rm was changed from hiren Mehta to shunezi. When I asked about reason for change they told me Hiren has left company. Anyone can validate this...anyone here whose rm is still Hiren.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

                    Originally posted by malkotia View Post
                    My rm was changed from hiren Mehta to shunezi. When I asked about reason for change they told me Hiren has left company. Anyone can validate this...anyone here whose rm is still Hiren.
                    Lot of people have left this company recently or have been asked to leave......even savvy might see his RM change
                    Last edited March 17 2013, 12:23 AM.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Palace Garden, Hirco Group, Panvel, Mumbai

                      Originally posted by savvy_v View Post
                      SEEK

                      I don't compare IB with HPG, as IB is worst than HPG ,tehy have all hidden values.
                      Savvy can you justify 17.5% penalty as cancellation charges(Hidden Clause)?

                      I think HIRCO has more hidden clauses and issues which they are not disclosing to the customer......The statement made by you was valid maybe 2 years ago but not now as Indiabulls is doing pretty well and HIRCO is in a big mess

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X