Got this information from a broker!

Indiabulls Golf City Location: Savroli Mumbai (near Khopoli, Mumbai – Pune Expressway)

Indiabulls Golf City Overview:

Indiabulls Golf City is an upcoming project by Indiabulls – The real estate giant. This new project by Indiabulls is located in Savroli near Khopoli in the outskirts of Mumbai. Indiabulls Golf City is a luxury project spread over a massive 300 acres of lush green space.

This new project near Khopoli is a perfect space for people who love to be nestled away from the hustle bustle of the city of Mumbai. Also, this luxury project by Indiabulls will feature an executive 18 holes golf club.

The Indiabulls Golf City in Khopoli will consist of spacious 1 BHK, 2 BHK, 3 BHK and 4 BHK duplex apartments. These luxury apartments will be overlooking the golf course ensuring a beautiful view throughout the day. In addition to all that, Indiabulls Golf City will also be featuring a swimming pool and spa for you to relax after a tiring day. A fitness Center and state of the art gym further add to your convenience. Exclusive multi cuisine restaurant, bar, cafe, banquet, party hall, business centre are the additional facilities offered by this Indiabulls project. All in all, this is one luxury project where anyone would love to invest his money in. What’s more, these apartments are expected to be priced lightly, making it apt for people looking for affordable housing options.

Type: 1 BHK – 4 BHK Apartments (Tentative)

Sizes: 563 sq.ft. – 2711 sq.ft. (Tentative)

Pricing: 36 lacs to 1.75 cr.
Read more
64 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I would like to go for it after observing builder's work at Panvel...as IB is in need of huge cash...
    CommentQuote
  • Another marketing gimmick..!! People will surely fall and trap again.

I don't know Khopoli was consider as outskirts of Mumbai. I thought navi mumbai is consider as outskirt suburb.

They called it a luxury project with golf course view, swimming pool, gym, spa etc and named as luxury apartments.

On other hand they are calling it affordable homes

Those who are interested in luxury aprtments with mentioned facilities don't look for affordable housing in the outskirts of Mumbai. And those who purchase apartment in Khapoli for affordability may not need spa and golf course view. :D

Builder himself is not aware of what kind of project are they planning to launch and who is their target audience?

Originally Posted by shaharti
    Got this information from a broker!

Indiabulls Golf City Location: Savroli Mumbai (near Khopoli, Mumbai – Pune Expressway)

Indiabulls Golf City Overview:

Indiabulls Golf City is an upcoming project by Indiabulls – The real estate giant. This new project by Indiabulls is located in Savroli near Khopoli in the outskirts of Mumbai. Indiabulls Golf City is a luxury project spread over a massive 300 acres of lush green space.

This new project near Khopoli is a perfect space for people who love to be nestled away from the hustle bustle of the city of Mumbai. Also, this luxury project by Indiabulls will feature an executive 18 holes golf club.

The Indiabulls Golf City in Khopoli will consist of spacious 1 BHK, 2 BHK, 3 BHK and 4 BHK duplex apartments. These luxury apartments will be overlooking the golf course ensuring a beautiful view throughout the day. In addition to all that, Indiabulls Golf City will also be featuring a swimming pool and spa for you to relax after a tiring day. A fitness Center and state of the art gym further add to your convenience. Exclusive multi cuisine restaurant, bar, cafe, banquet, party hall, business centre are the additional facilities offered by this Indiabulls project. All in all, this is one luxury project where anyone would love to invest his money in. What’s more, these apartments are expected to be priced lightly, making it apt for people looking for affordable housing options.

Type: 1 BHK – 4 BHK Apartments (Tentative)

Sizes: 563 sq.ft. – 2711 sq.ft. (Tentative)

Pricing: 36 lacs to 1.75 cr.

CommentQuote
  • Why you need to go all the way to Khopoli for Golf Course…..Kharghar has one. Plus, khopoli is quite close to Industrial Zone….it’s not a typical second home location.
    CommentQuote
  • Indiabulls Green Panvel

Originally Posted by rajpatel
    I would like to go for it after observing builder's work at Panvel...as IB is in need of huge cash...

Do visit Panvel site soon. It's work is on full swing. In case if you need any assistance, do feel free to cantact me.

Indiabulls Real Estate
    CommentQuote
  • Currently listed at 5000 psf ? to increase by another 750 psf soon ? Khopoli in the "outskirts" of Mumbai.
    what have these guys been smoking ?
    CommentQuote
  • >>> I don't know Khopoli was consider as outskirts of Mumbai. I thought navi mumbai is consider as outskirt suburb. <<<

Consider a Mini Skirt and a Long Skirt. So Navi Mumbai falls under Mini Skirt and Khopoli under Long. The length of both skirts vary from builder to builder... but generally they have been under longer side to entice more people to buy into their BS.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alkeshkk
    do visit panvel site soon. It's work is on full swing. In case if you need any assistance, do feel free to cantact me.

indiabulls real estate

what about phase 2, people have booked flats and the construction is yet to begin, forget the construction the approvals are yet to be got for the same.
    I suggest indiabulls realty should first focus on job on hand, complete the same and then look at new launches.....un-necessarily they are spoiling their brand by keeping customers in anguish.....do visit panvel site soon. It's work is on full swing. In case if you need any assistance, do feel free to cantact me.

indiabulls real estate

what about phase 2, people have booked flats and the construction is yet to begin, forget the construction the approvals are yet to be got for the same.
    I suggest indiabulls realty should first focus on job on hand, complete the same and then look at new launches.....un-necessarily they are spoiling their brand by keeping customers in anguish.....
    CommentQuote
  • For GOD shake don,t book any flats in this pre launch offer, this is a Hype only,before planning for booking, contact any one of the Greens/ Panvel or Chenni, 1% of the peoples are not happy with Indiabulls,
    They are not professional, does not have any ethics, cheated by increasing builtup area at the time of registration ,people are waiting since 2 years after paying 20% of the booking amount in Greens panvel, no one is responding to theses people,
    Even they have not been applied for any envirnament approval for this so called Galf city.

Please think twice even if they offer for Free flats
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nano05
    For GOD shake don,t book any flats in this pre launch offer, this is a Hype only,before planning for booking, contact any one of the Greens/ Panvel or Chenni, 1% of the peoples are not happy with Indiabulls,
    They are not professional, does not have any ethics, cheated by increasing builtup area at the time of registration ,people are waiting since 2 years after paying 20% of the booking amount in Greens panvel, no one is responding to theses people,
    Even they have not been applied for any envirnament approval for this so called Galf city.

Please think twice even if they offer for Free flats

i completely agree with you even the IB people dont have much detail..i called them .. its crazy they did not know the size of the golf course!! but i spoke to someone and he pretty much had all the details about the property and was able to give me details on the flat sizes and booking amount and all that .. though all this is tentative information - call him
    CommentQuote
  • Master Plan

Here the master plan for this project which I have received it from India bulls
    CommentQuote
  • Golf City Brochure

Brochure of the project.
    CommentQuote
  • Details of apartment size and payment plan.
    CommentQuote
  • Indiabulls has one of the worst reputation in mumbai. they should get out of construction business which has failed miserably and stick to their financial services, borkerage businesses...

Hundreds of people have their hard earned money stuck with them.. read other threads on the forum on IB for more details.
    CommentQuote
  • Why on earth anyone likes to spent ‘>40L’ on this property …..Unless u r a regular Golfer. Instead, travel to lavish 5 star Hotels like ‘Lalit Golf & Spa – Goa’ for 3-4 days will cost u less than a ‘<1L’ per couple per trip. You get world class facilities and no maintenance worry ….
    CommentQuote
  • claim by IB

Savroli is a village and there is no any other development in this area and it is close to industrial area,

Their pre launch offer for simple 2BHK flat is 98 Lakhs(Basic price) the project will take definately it will take minimum 10 to 15 years for its completion,
    Currently they does not have any approval for this project,even they not applied.

They are offering reservation of seats and facility in School and hospital of Greens panvel, where as IB itshelf not sure that School ,hospital and the so called CLUB MoSS will be comming in Panvel Because these are not part of Phase1 and Phase 2 plans which they are submitted to MOH.
    CommentQuote