Hi,

Recently came across the Mantri Park project at goregaon and was interested as there rate was pretty low as compared to other developers in goregaon. Also they were planning to give posession by year end. but now a days they dont seem to be progressing at all.. Any info about the project?
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,

I visited that site some 6 months back, they were offering free stamp duty and registration scheme at that time. They quoted me around 6000 per sq/ft. I wasn't impressed with the site ,first of all its a forest land so I wanted to stay away as there might be disputes. Second those flats are around 3-4 km away from WE highway and I wanted a flat near highway. Thirdly, I could see no progress there, I did not see any family moved in those flats. Now I think they have slashed rates and quoting around 5300 per sq/ft. My guess is it would come down further and you can strike a bargian on the quoted price.

Regards,

RG
    CommentQuote
  • What is the rate the builders are quoting??
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

Please note that there is already a thread running on Mantri park here https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/mumbai-real-estate/34686-mantri-park-mantri-realty-goregaon-east-mumbai?t=36467
    We prefer not to have parallel threads running on the same topic as this dilutes the information shared. Request you all to repost your comments on the above posted link.

Thank you
    CommentQuote