Palazzio by Spenta Builders in Andheri East, Mumbai, RERA NO P51800002414

Last updated: April 23 2018
53 | Posts
10874 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palazzio by Spenta Builders in Andheri East, Mumbai, RERA NO P51800002414

I am planning to purchase a 2 BHK in or near Andheri. Have looked into Aventa Palazzio at Sakinaka, a JV b/w Anchor and Spenta builders. The project is located at Safed pool. The advantage is that it is near to upcoming metro station, just behind the airport hanger. Quoted rate is approx. Rs.9500/sqft. Completion date as stated by builder is Dec 2013. I visited the site recently, the work done is till plinth level only, really doubt whether the project will be completed in stipulated time. Also, can anybody guide me about the builder. Is the project worth investing.
    Last edited January 11 2017, 12:54 PM.

Re : Palazzio by Spenta Builders in Andheri East, Mumbai, RERA NO P51800002414

There are investor flats available in this project, for c.7800psf with 90% down payment, funding arranged thru RelCap.

However its surrounded by Industrial gala and full day flight noise, rest ur call.

Comment

Hi Roohi,
      Did you book at Palazzio?

Comment

Has anyone booked in this project? Can you please let us know if the builder completed the project on time or is it still ongoing?

Comment

Any updates on this project????

Comment

Originally posted by Roohi123 View Post
            I am planning to purchase a 2 BHK in or near Andheri. Have looked into Aventa Palazzio at Sakinaka, a JV b/w Anchor and Spenta builders. The project is located at Safed pool. The advantage is that it is near to upcoming metro station, just behind the airport hanger. Quoted rate is approx. Rs.9500/sqft. Completion date as stated by builder is Dec 2013. I visited the site recently, the work done is till plinth level only, really doubt whether the project will be completed in stipulated time. Also, can anybody guide me about the builder. Is the project worth investing.
            Roohi123; Has you booked in this project?

Can you please let us know if the builder completed the project on time?? An update on the project construction pics would help..

Comment

Reviews about pallazio sakinaka

Hi Guys!!

Any views on pallazio project located in sakinaka andheri east ?

Comment

Project looks good but possession is still not in sight, new inquiries getting possession date as Dec 2016.

......has anyone booked already ?
                Last edited April 10 2016, 05:58 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Hi - I went to the site yesterday and checked out. The noise from airport is there and you cannot ignore. The flat on the other side are ok but, am sure during the night flight takeoff and landing noise will be a pain.
                  Last edited August 28 2016, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bushu16 View Post
                    Hi - I went to the site yesterday and checked out. The noise from airport is there and you cannot ignore. The flat on the other side are ok but, am sure during the night flight takeoff and landing noise will be a pain.
                    Can you help with what all inclusive price they are quoting?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X