Last updated: April 23 2021
389 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Eternia & Enigma by Oberoi Realty in Mulund West, Mumbai

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
    Originally posted by nitinrai.82 View Post
    Hi, I Have booked a flat in Eternia. Can you please add me to the whatsapp group? I am not sure where to share the number.
    Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    thanks manoj. i am not going to share it here but is there an option of sharing the number in private as i cannot see it. Sorry for the stupid question

Comment

• MANOJa
      MANOJa commented
      Editing a comment
      You can use Private messaging. For Private messaging, u need to have 10 + posts & need to switch to the old theme . You would find an option to switch to the old theme at the bottom right side of the main page of the new theme . Don't spam in order to reach 10 Posts . One can get suspended or banned for spamming.

One surprising thing I learned is that Oberoi uses drywall (also known as gypsum walls) for internal walls. THis is true for Mulund project as well as for Goregaon project of Oberoi. From what I know, these walls are far less strong, prone to seepage and corrosion etc. and allow noise to pass through the walls. I find it weird for a builder like Oberoi to resort to such tactics for cutting cost and construction time.

Comment

I visit last december, Prices seems still same even after GST cut to 5%, I think he has higher unsold unit due to this price structured

Comment

Originally posted by piy12b View Post
        One surprising thing I learned is that Oberoi uses drywall (also known as gypsum walls) for internal walls. THis is true for Mulund project as well as for Goregaon project of Oberoi. From what I know, these walls are far less strong, prone to seepage and corrosion etc. and allow noise to pass through the walls. I find it weird for a builder like Oberoi to resort to such tactics for cutting cost and construction time.
        Drywalls are used for buildings with more than 40-45 floors. This helps to reduce the weight of the building. Can't use brick walls.

Comment

If that is the case, then all tall buildings should have only dry walls. However, even its neighbouring builders such as Piramal and Sheth which have projects upwards of 45 floors are not using dry walls. I believe they might have resorted to dry walls so that they can cut cost in the cost of laying sufficiently strong foundation.

Comment

• ttr123
            ttr123 commented
            Editing a comment
            I can't comment on why Piramal and Sheth are not using Drywall but it's industry standard to use Drywall for high rise towers. You can speak to any of the architects (which are into building construction), they will have more idea about this and will explain in detail as well.

Please note -

Whats-app/Facebook/Google Group Links
          Sharing of Whats-app/Facebook/Google or any other group links is not allowed on Indian Real Estate Forum. Please don't share any such links.

Personal Information
          Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
          Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X