Hi,
Can any one tell me, Lodha is upcoming with his project Lodha Casa-bella in dombivali, They claim it will be well connected to New mumbai and had plan with the lavish amenities and also plan for the middle class families.
It will have 3500 units means it will cater to a population of around 15000. Do you think this project will give good appreciation in 5 years of span (looking at its location). Do you think it will be sucessfull as it is plan.

Please your comments will be highly appreciated.
Read more
21 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Agreed. Once upon a time in Mumbai when we had horrible monsoon alot of places were affected. Howerver, i use to goto travel and could see this area badly affected every year.

Originally Posted by sharpinvestor
    monu ... flooding can happen anywhere in mumbai be it parel , kandivali or in thane ... all the real estate agents do is create panic about projects in which they wont get any cut ... since those projects which are affordable get sold by themselves .... hence dont rely on them .

Go and talk to people who are residing there or in the neighbour hood .... talk to them .... you will get a true picture

Also, can you please help me understand if there any hospitals, schools, shopping areas nearby? how do u travel to this place late evenings?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I have found the similar issue, we have booked the flat in casa rio and within 1 month they have asked for paymnts of slab 5,6 and 7 .... how is it possible .. also they dont let us visit the property ....

we booked the flat seeing good reputation of lodha .. but dont know how the progress will be.
    CommentQuote
  • It's simple man - u must have booked in the tower/building which has crossed these slabs - check the architects letter/certifications - this letter will help u to know the actual truth.

Casa Rio Gold construction site is off-limits for buyers - maybe, i am not sure but a lot of construction is happening & with trucks moving back/forth, mixers movement etc - the place is hazard for civilians - to say the least.

Anyways, as a buyer, we all have the right to site the cosntcution site at regular intervals - CSR folks must be pressuirzed to arrange for certain days in 3 month period as site visit days.
    CommentQuote
  • crg demand of payments. by lodha every 15 days .

Originally Posted by vermasunil2
    Hi,

I have found the similar issue, we have booked the flat in casa rio and within 1 month they have asked for paymnts of slab 5,6 and 7 .... how is it possible .. also they dont let us visit the property ....

we booked the flat seeing good reputation of lodha .. but dont know how the progress will be.

same thing happened with us .we booked in august 2012 last month the demand letter was send to us for plinth, 1st slab and 2nd slab with a gap of 24hours . we were very surprised this month the demand letter states that we need to pay the 3rd slab by 23rd of november. and moreover hav'nt recedived the receipt for the payment made on 29th, 30th and 31st of Oct'12. while booking we were told that the demand letters we'll be made after every 45 days. we are in a fixed do not know what to do.
    CommentQuote
  • Duplicate thread: Duplicate thread being closed. Original Thread- http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/real-estate-mumbai/t-lodha-casa-bella-dombivili-4543.html

Search Before Creating a New Thread- Before starting a new thread, please use 'Google Custom Search' or 'forum search' to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established. There is a big chance it has. Not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple/duplicate threads, it will also help you to get an answer much quicker. If you find an active thread, place your comments there instead (as long as it doesn’t constitute to thread necromancy and hamper the flow of the discussion). Multiple threads on the same topic divide the discussion and create a disparate communication path.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

Please note that there is already a thread running on Casa Bella Realty here http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/real-estate-mumbai/t-lodha-casa-bella-lodha-group-dombivli-east-mumbai-4543.html

We prefer not to have parallel threads running on the same topic as this dilutes the information shared. Request you all to repost your comments on the above posted link.

Thank you
    CommentQuote